Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels great to be clean," Miranda replied. "I'll check with William about your clothes."

Anna and Erica didn't believe William would change his mind but set to work on their hair. Miranda entered the bedroom to change.

Silk pajama pants over her panties. She checked, you couldn't see the red panties, under the dark red pants. A bra and matching top, and she was all set.

"OH, NO, no, no, no." William was furious when he saw his wife walking in. "I told you to be naked."

"But Honey, we have guests over. Surely, you don't expect me to be naked in front of them?"

Miranda was aware of the fact that she sounded a little whiny, but really she didn't care. This was all a bit much.

She was confused by her sudden change in status. Had she done something to anger her husband?

"You're more than welcome to leave. I'll take that as you want to initiate divorce proceedings." William was firm.

Miranda opened her mouth and then closed it again, thinking better of whatever she was about to say. "What would you like us to wear?"

"Nothing, of course." The men standing behind William high-fived each other. Miranda rolled her eyes. "You're stalling, strip or leave," William ordered.

Miranda looked at the men and hesitated. She would get something in the divorce, but she had no money, clothes, or even a place to go. She didn't fancy ringing up her parents, asking them to come and get her.

Especially not if she was in the nude. Her Papa would be furious.

"Oh, what the hell." She undid her shirt button by button, and let it fall off her shoulders to the floor.

"Woohoo." The men in the back cheered.

She grinned. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad. She unhooked her bra and lifted her arms, displaying her breasts for all to see.

The servers paused, watching.

She turned and bent at the waist, sliding her pants to the floor, giving everyone a show. She twirled, so she was facing her audience, and used two hands to step out of her panties.

She did Jazz hands and blew a kiss, then turned and strutted back to the bathroom. She'd be damned if she was going to let him get the best of her.

"Sorry, ladies, he wants us naked." Miranda said to the other two, "and he wants us out there like right now." She paused, "I should also warn you that we have guests. He made me strip in front of them."

"The old goat is up to something. I just know it," said Anna.

"Probably, but as long as we have food, clothes, and a place to sleep, who cares?" Erica interjected.

Anna and Erica dropped the towels. The girls had braided each other's hair in a French twist and pinned it up. They were now nude, from head to toe.

"Group hug." Called Miranda. The three women joined together in a circle. "Whatever happens out there, I want you to remember that we're in this together. We stand up for each other."

"Deal?" She asked. "Deal." Anna and Erica chorused back.

Miranda paused, thinking. "I don't trust him."

"Stay here, I have an idea." She went to her jewelry box in her bedroom and took three items back to the bathroom.

"I may have to leave, and I doubt he will let me back in my room." She handed the other two women a gold chain, with a ruby hanging from one, an emerald from the other.

"Are these real?" Asked Anna.

"Yep." She said and looped a third gold chain with another ruby around her stomach. The jewel fell just below her belly button, the chain snug on her toned body.

"In case of an emergency." Miranda smiled at the other two women.

The boat - 15 minutes later

........................................................................................................................

The women sauntered out the glass door to the deck. The four men stood by their seats, drinking and chatting quietly.

"Ah, the guests of honor are here." Said one.

"Have a seat, ladies," William ordered.

"Do you care where we sit?" Anna asked.

"Nope," William replied, and the three women took chairs next to each other on one side of the table.

Miranda noticed the chains were still there; in fact, they had been doubled up, so each table leg had two. A fifth one wrapped around the center leg of the table.

William filled glasses with wine. "Girls, we need to discuss your punishment."

"Punishment for what?" Erica demanded, anger creeping into her voice.

"You made a mess of the limo after I specifically warned you not to," William said. " Anna wrecked the seats when she squirted, for God's sake. No, you and Anna must be punished."

Miranda is my wife, and I am going to punish her, simply because I wish to do so."

"You are, of course, all welcome to leave." He smiled.

"The shore isn't too far away." He pointed out to sea.

Miranda noticed and wondered if he was just confused.

"You promised we could stay the night and have clothes and food in the morning," Anna whispered. "That's so not fair."

"Life isn't fair, dear. Get over it." William blew smoke in her face.

"If we do this, you have to promise us, no more deals. We're square until noon tomorrow, you'll provide food and clothes. No more surprises." Erica crossed her arms. "You'll also agree to not mark our bodies, leave any scars, or draw any blood."

"Don't you wish to know your punishment?" One of the young men asked.

"Does it really matter?" Erica retorted, watching William's face the entire time.

"It's a deal." William reached out and shook Erica's hand. "Signed, sealed, and delivered."

....................................................................................................................

Miranda pulled the chain around her ankle. She was chained underneath the glass table. William, stroked his erection. She had been told to 'service' him. She wasn't going to do anything until he was specific about what that meant.

Anna had been chained to the top of the table. She lay spread eagle on her back, the food spread around her. The men would occasionally feed themselves, and they would sometimes feed her, but mostly they just played with her body. Someone right this very minute rubbed an ice-cube on her right nipple. She didn't know who it was, as she had been blindfolded.

Erica had enough of her punishment. She had been directed to wait on the men, 'hand and foot.' They took it literally, sending her after all sorts of things.

Frazzled, she blew hair out of her eyes. It was a bit much. The men acted like they never saw a naked woman, using her body as a play-thing. They found spanking her, immensely funny.

She wished she could switch spots with Anna. She was wet, and clearly enjoying the attention.

"I need a fresh drink." William held his glass up.

"Yes, sir, right away, sir." Erica tried to not roll her eyes. "What do you want?"

"A cognac," William replied.

Erica had no idea what a cognac was, but she took the goblet to the bar.

"Eeekk," She squeaked when she saw a female sitting on the floor behind the bar, hidden from view.

"The woman was clearly a crew member. "What does he want?" She asked.

"A cognac." Replied Erica.

"He'll want this," She handed her a bottle, "make sure you put it in a fresh glass." The girl pointed. "Top shelf, that cabinet."

Erica grabbed the glass. "How much do I put in?"

"Tip the glass on its side and fill it, so the cognac is just at the top." The girl responded.

"Erica, I'm waiting!" William called out.

"Thank you." Erica mouthed at the girl, touched by her kindness.

"He's an ass." She whispered back.

Erica returned with the drink. Anna's feet were now free, her head rested over the edge of the table. One of the young men knelt on the table, a firm grip on a rather impressive erection. Anna lifted her butt in the air, and the youth took advantage of the proffered love nest, to bury himself in her.

The other youth fucked Anna's mouth. It looked uncomfortable as Anna's head banged on the table, and she had to trust his kindness for air.

The two older men had pulled their chairs back from the table. They chatted quietly as if this was something that happened often, and of no particular importance.

They were close enough for Miranda to reach, and she had crawled out from under the table. Her head bobbed up and down on the stranger's dick. She noticed cum on Miranda's back and wondered where it came from. She hadn't been gone that long.

"Go and get me two of those pills, from the glass bowl on the bar." William sweated freely in the fresh night air, his face was flushed red.

"Sure, Boss."

"Make it three." He shouted after her.

Erica wondered if this was a good idea.

"Aaahhh, you bitch." The screech came from the man who had his dick down Anna's throat. Everyone stopped and looked. "She bit me." He exclaimed.

Anna had her mouth clamped around his cock and wasn't letting go. "Son of a bitch," the man exclaimed. "Stop for God's sake."

Erica grabbed the pills, dropped them in William's lap, her attention focused on the table.

William swallowed the pills without looking at them.

"Are you okay?" She asked Anna.

Anna spat the cock out and gasped for air.

"What did you do that for?" The man asked, rage coloring his face.

Miranda knew better than to smile, but she did anyway. His penis was no longer erect, and he looked pitiful, standing there naked, raging at Anna.

In fact, none of the men were erect anymore. The man who had been pumping away at Anna's pussy had gotten up and stood next to the table, a forlorn look on his face, stroking his dick.

"Anna? You okay?" Erica hurried over to her friend, lifted upright on the table and turned her, so she sat on the edge.

Anna's eyes were red, tears dripped down her cheek, and her voice came out as a croak.

"You fucker. I have to breathe. It's my body, I get to say what happens to it." She wiped her face.

"I thought you were a prostitute." The boy muttered.

"I am a prostitute you ass. I like being fucked, I like being treated like an object, desired...but I am still a human being, not some sort of slave."

She glared. "You can't just do whatever you want."

"I didn't do anything wrong, can we go back to fucking?" The other young man, who had been in Anna's pussy, asked.

"I'm sorry???" Said the offender, making it sound like a question. "Can we go back to what we were doing if I promise to behave?"

"You can fuck yourself for all I care, I'm done for the night." Anna refused to break eye contact with him, but the other two women turned to look at William.

William sported a massive erection. The scene and the blue pills worked very quickly. He wrapped a hand, filled with liver spots, around it, and lazily stroked his member.

"If you don't want to fuck, then you can sleep out here. No lounge chair, no blankets, and no towels. "

"That's fine," Anna spoke, trembling, huddled in Erica's arms. She could no longer muster the energy to be angry, emptied by the events of the night, and the constant negotiations. The stress of the last few weeks, never having enough money, or food to eat, or a safe place to sleep, all seemed to hit her at once, and she felt like crying.

"I'm not leaving her." Erica, said defiantly, her arms around Anna.

"Miranda?" William looked at his wife, who was still on her knees, at his feet.

"I'm staying with my friends." She responded, and went to stand by Anna, giving the girl a big hug. The chain was just long enough.

"Very well, I'll pay a member of my crew, to service my needs," "William informed the group.

Miranda no longer cared. She found William attractive when they first married, but over the years, he stopped caring about his appearance. In fact, he seemed to no longer care, what other people thought, and used his money to get whatever he wanted.

Her smile was sad, "You do what you have to."

"Gentlemen, if you would excuse me? Perhaps we can try again at another time?" William nodded at the other three men.

"Of course." They murmured, said polite goodbyes, and climbed into the small boat to take them back to their yacht.

William rang a bell, and immediately several crew members appeared. "Remove the table, the ladies will be sleeping out here tonight. They will sleep in the nude on the deck."

He smiled at a blonde crewmember. "I require assistance in my room. There's a substantial bonus. Will you come with me, Rachel?"

"Of course, sir." She helped him out of the chair and held his arm to help him walk. He appeared unsteady on his feet. The blonde knew what she would be asked to do, the females on the crew all knew what would happen if he asked you to join him in his room. But she didn't mind, the money was good, and he looked tired.

July 14th: 6:00 AM - The beach (Lily)

.....................................................................................................................

I woke the next morning. It was July 14th, National nude day, back in the states. My thoughts drifted as I lay in my tent, listening to gulls cry.

My last boyfriend, the one who dumped me, loved this day. It was one of many kinks. Initially, my anxiety at being nude, detracted from any pleasure, but I had come to appreciate its charms over the years.

I liked the thought of men getting turned on by my body. I felt powerful, attractive, sexy when I noticed their obvious arousal. A common fantasy was stripping, and the audience getting so turned on that they masturbated then and there.

I decided that I would stay one more day and that I would spend it completely nude. If nothing happened, I would leave for home tomorrow. I had just enough money left that I would have to decide between food and walking to the airport, the next day.

6:00 AM - The deck of William's Yacht.

..............................................................................................................

The three women huddled together on the back of the deck. The boat tossed and turned, so that water washed up on the deck. They were tired, cold, and wet.

They were not without friends. A member of the crew brought out a Chaise cushion and blankets. They gratefully accepted the gift, but then Miranda had second thoughts.

"If William finds out, he'll fire the crew-woman." She explained.

"How would he know?" Anna asked.

"The boat has security cameras everywhere," Miranda told her. So, they ditched the cushion and blankets.

Erica thought she could climb the yacht and throw down cushions, but had been talked out of it. It wasn't that they were afraid of William's wrath, so much that they worried what would happen if she fell. It really was a big boat.

They spent the rest of the night huddled together.

Dawn showed, over the horizon, waking the girls.

"I'm hungry." Anna stretched. "Do you think he will allow us breakfast?" She asked Miranda.

"I'm starving. Miranda and I didn't get to eat last night," Erica said.

"I'm not sure, but it won't be until he takes his own breakfast. He doesn't wake up very early, after nights like last night." Miranda responded. "Plus, he'll be grumpy and hung-over."

"I say, screw the old bastard, let's get off this ship," Erica said.

"You know, I remember a bakery in town, we run a tab with them. We could go there." Miranda responded.

"But we don't have any clothes," Anna interjected.

"So what? It's the south of France in the middle of July. I bet half the people are naked already." Erica was excited.

"I'm willing," said Miranda. "Hell, half the people I know have already seen me naked."

"That still doesn't solve the problem of how we are going to get off the yacht." Anna hated to be a party pooper, but she was at her limits after the last few weeks.

"I can drive the dinghy." Said Miranda. "I used to drive one like it, back home in Italy when my Papa took me fishing."

The women were gone in minutes. The officer on duty watched the dinghy putt-putt away and wondered if she should have done more to stop them. Maybe launch another boat? 'The hell with it,' she thought, she would rather be with them then William and wished them luck.

6:15 AM: William's bedroom

..................................................................................................................

The exhausted blonde lay intertwined with William. First, he wanted oral sex, then he just had to come inside of her, and finally, he needed to have her ass. He referred to it, as firm and ripe, and wouldn't shut up about it, until she gave in.

She had tried to warn him that she wasn't prepared for anal, but he didn't care. They made a giant mess, which had to be cleaned immediately.

She didn't want to ask anyone to clean up after them and started to strip the bed, but he ordered her to leave it and join him in the lounge. He ordered the crew to clean.

He took 2 more Viagra, she had thought there was no possible way he could have another erection, and she had been right. He had fallen asleep when they returned to his cabin.

He tossed and turned in his sleep. Sweat poured off of him. She groaned, she would have to change the bedsheets again, it wasn't fair to ask someone else to do it, after what happened last night.

The town: 7:15 AM:

............................................................................................................................................

The three women made a pretty picture. They passed men who tried desperately to act, as if the sight of three naked women, all fit, with bed tousled hair, was common at 7:AM in the morning.

The women in town did one of two things. Watched the men, watching the naked women, or watched the nude women, thinking evil thoughts, but mostly being jealous.

Anna, Erica, and Miranda paid little mind to the commotion they caused. It was nothing new, men looked, it was a fact like two plus two equals four.

The sky was blue, the day warm, they had food and coffee, from the bakery, what more could you ask for? Who needed clothes?

They decided to walk down the beach and look for a place to eat in peace.

"Ahh jeepers." Said Anna, in disgust. "Would you look at that?" She pointed to a group that followed them on bikes, on the road above the beach. "I thought you said being nude is normal."

"It is. We'll lose them soon, you'll see." Miranda replied. Soon the coast curved away from the road, and the men disappeared.

There were little coves and inlets, in this part of the beach, hidden away from prying eyes. "I think we'll be left alone here," Miranda said.

"Let's explore a little more, while it's cool." Erica objected. She was the sort that looked in the next aisle, peeked around the corner, traveled down the road, or looked in the next sheltered cove.

The very next cove, however, was to be the end of their journey.

The Yacht: 7:30

............................................................................................................................................

The blonde, Rachel, crept out of bed and went back to her own room for a shower. She grew up on a farm in the central part of the United States. Usually, she rose early, regardless of what happened the night before.

She wondered if she had time for a swim before her shift started, or perhaps, she should go back and wait for William to wake? She had not been tipped.

She was out of luck, however, as William would never wake again. His weakened heart was done in by all the viagra the night before.

Though the maid screamed when she discovered him, that was all she did. There would be no tears shed for William this day. She rang the Captain, who came promptly.

"We'll need to notify Miranda and the police." He looked around. "Though judging by the amount of Viagra in this bowl, I think it's safe to say what happened."