Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called up to the bridge and spoke with the officer on duty. "Carol, check the camera's, find Miranda, and send her to me, and then phone the police. William has passed."

"Yes, sir, right away. I did see Miranda and the other two women in the dinghy this morning, so I'll need to send someone ashore." Carol replied.

"Were they dressed?" The Captain asked.

"No, sir."

"In that case, I can't imagine they have gone far." The Captain replied.

William left the Captain a package in his safe, that was only to be opened if something happened to William. The Captain opened the safe, removed the packet, and then locked the safe again. He was nothing if not orderly.

He returned to the deck and started to read. Soon he got up and made a phone call.

The beach: 7:45 AM

............................................................................................................................................

The next cove was Lily's. She noticed the three naked women walking on the beach, but didn't think much of it.

A cheery fire crackled in a ring of stones, just large enough to take the chill away, but not large enough to require loads of wood. She had a nice supper last night, and was down to her last granola bar. She was trying to decide if she should eat it now, or wait.

"Hey there!" One of the women called out to her.

"Hi," Lily responded.

"The wind is chilly, can we share your fire?" The woman asked.

"Sure, come on up," Lily called out. "I'm afraid I don't have much to offer besides the fire."

"We would be happy to share our breakfast with you." Miranda offered.

Lily's smile lit up her face. "I was just trying to decide how I would break my fast. Thanks!"

Introductions were made, and the women sat. They shared the food and coffee, chatting all the while.

Though they were all from different parts of the world, they found they had much in common. Soon, Lily broke out the last of her wine.

Lily had a hard time, not smiling. Could these women be a reason for her to stay here in France?

Her friends back home were mostly like her, quiet and unassuming. Nothing like the three naked women that had joined her around the fire.

The morning wore away in conversation, and soon, it was time for lunch.

Miranda, yawned and stretched. "I'm hungry, and a glass of chilled Rose sounds perfect. What about you, girls?"

Lily responded, "I could eat. I don't have much or well, anything to offer, though. I'm sorry."

Miranda chuckled, "Darling, I'll buy, we'll go back into town."

"Can we go swimming, first?" Anna interjected. "I'm dying to rinse off."

"Of course we can, we can do whatever you like."

Miranda pointed to the jeweled chains draped over the girls, "and I meant it, those are yours."

Anna and Erica had indeed forgotten about the jewels, and visibly relaxed. Once sold, they would provide plenty of money.

The women rose, brushed the sand off of their butts, and sauntered into the water. It was a bright warm day, but they were alone on the beach.

Rachel: Town: 8:00 AM

...........................................................................................................

Rachel wore the uniform from the yacht, her hair pulled up into a french braid and sunglasses.

Miranda had not been hard to track down. Apparently, the three women were still nude. She heard how they stopped in the bakery and then set off down the beach, pursued by half the males in town.

They couldn't have gone far, right? She trudged after them, tired from last night, and the warm sun. She wished she stopped for coffee.

She thought it would be okay, to rest just a bit in the shade. Carol had impressed on her, the need to find Miranda right away, but surely a rest break was allowed?

The sun crept higher in the sky, warming her legs, and her eyes drifted shut.

The beach: 11:30

.....................................................................................................................

Lilly watched in amazement. Anna and Erica behaved like mermaids in the water, diving and swimming with no worries, entirely at home. She wished that she could be that effortlessly sexy.

Miranda stayed with her, and while she appreciated the woman's attempt to keep her company, she could see that Miranda wanted to join her friends.

A thread of self-doubt crept into her mind. Would the three of them leave her behind? Intellectually, she knew she wasn't ugly, but they could all be models.

"Let's play a game." She called out, thinking she could at least try and be fun.

"A game?" Responded Erica, dubiously.

"A game," said Lily. .

"What sort of game would you like to play, Lily?" Miranda asked, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Marco Polo. Have you ever heard of it?" She responded.

"Is that the game, where one person is it, they close their eyes, and try and tag one of the other players," Anna asked?

"I know that game." Cried, Erica. "The person who is it calls Marco, the players have to respond with Polo."

"That's right." Said Lily. "You have it."

A chorus of eager replies responded. They were all in. It was decided that Lily would be it first.

She grinned and closed her eyes. This was going to be fun.

"Marco?" "Polo!" The game started, and very quickly, Lily realized the error in her thinking. The other three women were naturals in the water, and it was simply impossible for her to tag them unless they allowed it.

She opened her eyes.

"Cheat, she's cheating." Erica smiled, teasing Lily.

"Look, this isn't working," Lily said. "You guys are impossible to tag."

In truth, the game was a little boring, Miranda thought. "How can we level the playing field?" She asked Lily.

"How about this. You stay close enough that you can touch me?" She thought, "and, you have to touch me every three Marcos, without me touching you."

"OOOhhh, that sounds like fun," Anna said. Everyone else quickly agreed to the new rules.

Lily closed her eyes, and they resumed playing, she once again realized she had made a mistake.

The other three had their hands all over Lily. They ran hands up and down her legs, someone would grab the globe of her ass, her breasts were fondled. She found it more than a little upsetting, not because they touched her, but because she still couldn't catch them.

They worked in tandem, holding her arms, while the others molested her breasts or ass, so she couldn't dive after them.

They even held her still, while one of the girls french kissed her. Lily, frustrated, fought it at first, but quickly relaxed. It was a great kiss.

The girls were joyous at her torment, reminding her that she wanted to play. Lily simply didn't care about their teasing and really didn't care about tagging them. She enjoyed being it and loved the touches. She never knew what part of her, they would go after next. Her head buzzed with pleasure.

Then it happened, Miranda stumbled, just as Lily turned to tag her, and Lily was no longer in the middle.

"Yes!" Lily shouted.

Miranda immediately called, "Marco," and went after Anna with a vengeance.

The shrieks of laughter echoed up and down the beach. The game progressed, each woman was treated the very same way, and Lily felt accepted.

Soon Lily was it again. The women ignored her calls of "Marco," and Lily heard them whispering together. What were they planning?

The game took a serious turn. Erica held Lily by her elbows, so they could do what they wanted with Lily, while she was unable to tag them. Lily was simply unable to break the hold.

Miranda kissed Lily. She held Lily's head, a hand on either side and took her time, not so much kissing as exploring.

Lily stopped trying to tag them.

The water lapped at the women's waist, and Anna took advantage of Lily by spreading her legs and licking her core.

Lily felt her warm tongue one moment. Then, the cold water. She shivered from the sensations.

"This isn't working," Anna said. "Every time I get started, a wave comes in."

"It is time for lunch." Miranda reminded them.

"Nnooo, please." Lily groaned. She knew she was a little submissive, but the day's events had brought her to an entirely new level of pleasure.

"We can't just leave her like this," Erica said. "Not after she shared her food with us. I have an idea."

Erica walked Lily out of the water and back to the tent. She held onto her elbows the entire way, but Lily no longer tried to break free.

She laid Lily on her back in the sand. Lily had string bikini's drying on the tent ropes, and Erica took two tops and used them to tie her hands to the tent pegs at the back of the tent.

"Now, we're still playing Marco Polo, and there is no way you can tag us." Erica addressed Lily. "That means we can do what we want, right?"

Lily, gnawed her lip and nodded. She didn't know why she trusted them, but she did.

"Well, shouldn't you have your eyes closed, since we are still playing?" Miranda asked.

Lily looked up the three women and closed her eyes. In doing so, she missed the men on the road above.

They had peddled out on their bicycles, hoping to find the women. They were far enough away that Lily didn't hear them laughing and joking, but close enough to see everything that was happening.

Lily also missed Rachel, the blonde from the boat. She stood in the sand by the side of the tent. Rachel knew she needed to tell Miranda what happened but found herself overwhelmed by the scene in front of her.

Rachel dropped a hand down her skirt and watched while her finger stroked up and down her slit.

No, Lily was wholly focused on the sensations running through her body. A woman suckled and licked each of her breasts.

Someone else ran a long slow tongue up and down the folds of her pussy, teasing, taking her time.

"Please, please," Lily begged. "I'll do anything." She planted her feet in the sand, and arched her back, opening herself up even more.

"Please, what? What do you want us to do?" Miranda giggled in her ear and then licked it.

"Make me come. I'm sooo close." Lily moaned.

Miranda took a nipple in her mouth. She sucked, and then rasped her tongue across the tip.

"OOO." Lily turned her head back and forth as the sensations built in her.

"What are you going to do for us?" Miranda asked.

"Anything you want." Lily sounded out of breath.

Miranda shifted her attention to Lily's mouth, growling into her parted lips. "I like the sound of that."

"Ah, boss." Erica pointed at Rachel, who had shed her skirt and thong. Her bikini top was askew, displaying her lovely breasts.

One hand lazily circled her love button, while a finger dipped in and out of her wet love box.

Rachel eagerly watched the group, as if she didn't want to miss a single detail.

Miranda shrugged. "She's welcome to join us if she wants. You don't mind an audience, do you?" She asked Lily.

"Yeah, but." Erica pointed again to the men on the road.

Miranda lifted Lily's head, so she could see the watchers.

"Christ, no, just don't stop." Lily seemed on the verge of tears.

Miranda, set her down and attacked her mouth. There was nothing gentle about the kiss, both women had their mouths wide open. Lily was frantic as if she desperately sought pleasure in their touch.

Erica used a hand to circle and flick Lily's clit while sucking her erect nipples.

Anna had one hand gripping Lily's thigh holding her down, while the other hand pumped two fingers in and out on Lily's soaked quim.

Then she used her mouth. She made her tongue broad and flat, and ran it up and down Lily's slit, rasping her clit.

Rachel found it even sexier than the other three women clearly enjoyed the pleasure they gave the girl. She moved closer and dug her toes into the sand.

Rachel's hands clasped her core and drove pleasure through her body. Faster and faster, she pumped, until she found herself dizzy with pleasure.

Erica stopped teasing and took Lily's clit in her mouth. She hollowed her cheeks, sucking, while Anna used three fingers, in Lily's pussy. Miranda used her tongue to ravish Lily's mouth, while her hand tweaked and twisted the woman's nipples.

Lily went crazy, there was a body, a hand, a mouth, everywhere. Her pleasure built and built until she exploded, juices shooting her out of her slit, coating Anna's face.

"AAAhhh." It was then that Rachel came with a yell of pleasure, squirting over Anna's back. She sank exhausted to the sand.

Pleasure drove all thoughts of lunch, out of Miranda's head. This was new, and she wanted to replace Lily, her back to the sand, her wrists restrained, male eyes watching.

Miranda thought she had come far from her roots in the small Catholic parish in the North of Italy. If only the priest could see her now.

Anna and Erica laid on either side of Lily. Erica snuggled her arm under Lily's head, they each allowed a hand to fall on Lily's tummy, snuggling her. Their long legs stretched out, so they kept Lily warm. Lily found it hard to think about anything else besides the touch of the women's skin.

"AAAAwwwooooo." The siren sounded. The women looked up at the road, as the small police car pulled in.

"Shit, what now?" Asked Miranda.

"Are we in trouble?" Lily looked pale. "You can do this sort of thing in France, right?"

Erica and Anna stood. "Our papers are back on the boat", Erica interjected. "I hope these guys are cool."

They sighed in relief when the officer climbed out. His oversized gray mustache, brustled on a face lined with age. He struggled to get down the hill, due to his short legs, and enormous belly.

It was a testimony to the day that not one of the five women made any attempt to cover up, and in fact, they left Lily tied.

"Miranda?" The Constable shouted.

Miranda relaxed, it was the Constable from the local town, where they had purchased goods this morning. This couldn't be anything serious.

"I'm here." She called out.

But he didn't answer, he just climbed down, until he was within touching distance of the women. Then he took a handkerchief and wiped the sweat off his brow, his eyes in motion.

Miranda could see the flush creeping up his neck. She supposed it was probably a little like Christmas for him, all these naked females, and not a single piece of clothing.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a teasing smirk after a moment. "Perhaps you just wanted to see the sights today?"

"What, er no." The Constable gathered himself and turned her way. "Your husband has died. You are needed back at the boat immediately."

Stunned, Miranda stammered, "But, I'm naked."

"It is of no matter to me." The office replied, trying not to grin.

"Nonsense." Lily interrupted. "I insist you take something of mine. If nothing else, a swimsuit."

"How did he die?" Miranda asked, unable to focus.

Anna bent and untied Lily.

"I don't know. The boat called and asked that I find you." The Constable said. "Apparently, they sent someone from the boat, but they must have missed you."

"Sorry, boss." Rachel raised her hand and hung her head. "I got distracted." She grinned sheepishly.

"Do you know how he died?" Miranda asked Rachel.

Now it was Rachel's turn to blush. "He took a lot of Viagra last night. Maybe it was something with his heart?"

"Never mind that now, they need you back at the boat. They called at 9:30 this morning."

The Constable turned and started back up the hill. "I can give you a ride, but nobody else."

Miranda threw Lily's sundress on and wished she had shoes, as rocks littered the way. "You guys ride back with Rachel as soon as you can."

"Okay." Rachel nodded, but the other three women didn't have much to say, they would not meet her eyes. "I mean it, you guys, I want you back at the boat. Okay?"

Erica looked her in the eyes, "See the thing about it is that we don't belong in your world. Why would you want us to hang around? We want to be something more than entertainment."

The Constable was halfway up the hill. "Coming, dear?" He paused and looked back.

"One second," Miranda called out. "I don't have time for this." She whispered to the four women. "I need all of you back on the boat. I need your support."

"I need to pay you what you are owed." She looked at Erica and Anna.

"You need your dress back." She nodded at Lily.

"You still work for me, though I think I may have more fun if you play with me." She smiled at Rachel.

Anna and Erica could only nod in agreement, and that was going to have to be good enough, Miranda thought, as the Constable reached the top of the hill. She turned and hurried after.

................................................................................................................................

The four remaining women looked at each other, not sure what to do next.

Rachel was naked and should have been back on the boat a long time ago. She knew she would be in trouble.

Anna wanted to go home but didn't want to disappoint Erica.

Erica felt like doors were opening. The last thing she wanted to do was go home. She could taste the future.

Lily didn't want to lose her new friends. She felt like this was the grand adventure she was waiting for, the very reason she came to Europe.

"We need a moment, please." Anna excused herself and pulled Erica down the beach where they could talk in private. Could they trust Miranda? Could they trust Rachel? Would it be better to sell the jewels, send money home, and start over with the rest?

"We need to hurry." Rachel pulled her panties up.

"Sure." Lily nodded in her direction and hurried into the tent to find clothes.

Rachel and Lily dressed quickly and hurried down the beach to Anna and Erica.

"Please come back. I need your help." Lily pleaded.

"I love this job, and Miranda will so fire me if you guys don't come," Rachel added.

"Why, Lily, would you need our help?" Anna asked, with an arched eyebrow. "I didn't think you Americans needed help from anybody else."

Lily looked at the ground. "Okay, the truth is, I'm broke. I have airfare home, and that's it." Her voice petered out. "I'll do almost anything to stay. Could you help?"

"Rachel, why do I care if you keep your job?" Erica asked.

"You don't, and that's okay. You two are blind if you don't see how much Miranda likes you. If she's happy, the entire boat is happy." Rachel responded.

Anna grinned. "I'll stay, we'll stay and come back with you." She paused. "We can always go home."

"However, I don't think it's fair that we are the only ones naked," Erica interjected.

"Of course not," said Lily, and lifted her dress over her head, leaving just a silver ankle chain. "I completely forgot it's National nude day, anyway."

"Ahh, guys, I'd love to join you, but I'm working." Rachel said.

"You're either one of us, or you're not," Erica responded.

"Good point." Rachel stripped, leaving her clothes on the sand, The four naked women walked back to the tent.

Rachel went to get the boat, while the other three packed.

Erica was pleased to see Rachel was naked when she jumped out and pulled the boat up the sand.

She was even more pleased with the food, Rachel brought back. It came in a restaurant bag, and Erica knew she purchased it naked. Maybe she really did want to be part of the group?

They loaded the boat, Lily jumped in while the other women pushed it into deeper. The three of them climbed aboard, Rachel started the motor, and drove off into the deep blue ocean.

The sun was behind them, and they missed the men coming out of the trees. They certainly didn't see the phones shoved into pockets, the pants pulled up, the sheepish grins.

If the men of the village were a little tired that night, they simply told their wives the fish were biting, and they had too much sun.