Friends can "Play"

Story Info
Myron and Steve prove friends can cum in a platonic way.
976 words
4.13
8.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Myron proves sex can just be an expression of energy without the emotion.  Here's one of his stories.

Friends can suck and fuck, with or without the feelings.   That was the case one evening when I hit up Steve, as I just wanted to hang out and grab a bite to eat.

"What you thinking?  Popeyes?  Jack In The Box?  Ramen," he said to me over the phone.

I called him one Thursday as I was bored, hungry and low key horny, wanting some company and maybe to get my rocks off afterwards.   He ended up meeting me at a diner that was halfway in distance between us, as we got plates to go, and headed back to his place to chill.

"College football is on tonight," he said, and so he turned the television to ESPN so we could watch and dine in the middle of his living room floor.

"You kind of hit me at the right time.   I was bored, too," Steve told me.

Steve, a 48 year old manager at a grocery store, was this plump, white guy who was a wizard at giving head and had an ass that you could sit a cup on.  He liked women, but 'made an exception' for young, slender black dudes like myself from time to time as he quietly loved black cock.

"Black cock just tastes and feels better," he said to me once after a fuck session.

He however was still a guy's guy, masculine in nature as he loved manly things (sports, fishing, handyman activities, etc.), but behind closed doors enjoyed being a bottom like tramp.  On this particular afternoon it was bonding, as we ate, laughed and had fun, just being the guys, until he changed the course.

"So you want that dick sucked before you head back home," he'd ask me an hour after we finished our food.  "Did you enjoy your braised salmon?"

I laughed when he asked that question since he tangled it with the second.

"You go from wondering if I needed my dick sucked, to if the food was good," I said.

"I know, crazy right?  But they're legit questions, " he said.

I nodded to both and we sat for a bit longer before he told me to lay back.

"Undo your pants, " he said, crawling over to me.  "Let me get a sample of that cock."

I wasn't hard yet, but he ran the back of his furry hand across the tip and that changed as I came to full attention.

"There he goes," he whispered right before laying his tongue across the slit.

"You definitely know how to wake him up," I said to Steve. 

"That ain't all I can do," he said,  before he took me on his lips and in his mouth entirely.

My legs opened more as the end of the game came across the screen at the right time. I focused on what was happening as Steve's brain was impeccable to say the least. He had the perfect amount of pressure with his lips, massaging my thick shaft, and even taking my base to his throat while his tongue was an extra massage mechanism.  It was amazing that this five foot nine bubble butt could inhale so much dick and not gag, as I could almost feel his tongue hitting the upper portion of my balls sack.  I placed my right hand in his dark brown hair, fully enjoying the experience as Steve had the hairs on my neck standing up it felt so good.

"Right there man, please don't stop," I told him.

He wouldn't, but things got nastier as his head glided up and down my member with ease, from the tip coming out of his mouth slightly, to him taking it to the base. He gave a light growl with his eyes closed as he sucked, with spit flying everywhere as he gobbled me in what seemed like an uncontrollable manner.  Stopping wasn't in his nature, with me now in the mindframe that if he didn't make me cum within the next few minutes, then his jeans were getting pulled down and I bang him from behind.

"You want me to breed that ass," I told him.

He paid that statement no mind as he kept stride in eating the dick while rubbing my balls gently, getting me turned on more. 

"I wanna cum," I'd whimper over and over, but Steve would edge me, as he'd feel my balls tighten, then he'd slow down or "retreat pressure."

"You bastard," I'd say as he snickered each time I got close as Steve knew how to push my buttons.

He edged me a total of maybe four, five times, as when the sixth time approached he became lucky, having me blast off down his throat.

"Fuck," I yelled out as my sperm shot in his mouth, a spit fire release that had me wondering how much I released.

"Big cummer.  That edging made you shoot like that," he told me after.  "You good?"

"Damn right I am," I told him, shaking my body a bit from the feeling.

"You been holding that in for a few days, huh?"

"I was.  I hadn't jerked off in a week," I said in response.

"Well, next time you come, I want it in my ass so I won't be sucking you so much," he said, before we had a smooch on the lips.  "Thank you. "

"No, thank you," I told him, and I got up, got dressed, and left.

I was still shivering when I got home, texting him to thank him again for the wonderful evening. He in response sent me a photo of his ass, captioned "next time put it inside here.

20 minutes later, I shot another stream of cum across the back of my couch.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers