Friends for Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right folks," Jenny said as she stood with her hands on her hips, "this is the first time this body has swum naked, and particularly in public, so it's going to be a week of firsts."

Caro clapped loudly and said "Well it's hardly public Jenny. It's only us here, and we, well I at least have seen it before in the showers more than once."

Jenny laughed, "I beg to differ, girlfriend. Every time we've showered after swimming, I've had a pretty full bush, and it may have escaped your notice that I've been doing a bit of gardening down there. By the way, these margaritas are delicious, Sean. Could I have another please?"

Caro laughed and said "It did not escape my attention, and might I say you look absolutely stunning. Did you get it done at Tina's?"

"Sure did. And there were times when I seriously wanted to stab her. But it's been worth it. I can't believe how sensitive I am now. David just has to touch me there and I climax."

"You go, girl. I tried to tell how what it did to me, and you were all, like, nah, that can't be."

Jenny walked a little further around the pool, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her body. "You know, the other thing that's been different this week is that David and I have been naked a lot more. After we watched your show for, I think, the fourth time, I took a shower, and as I was drying myself I thought 'Why am I going to put clothes on? It's just us here, it's warm, and it feels so nice to just stay naked'. So, I did, and so did Dave, and after a while we hardly wore anything at all at home. Right now, I'm just so relaxed about it, I regret all those years of covering up."

Caro laughed again "Exactly what I felt. Just enjoy it. Living once, etcetera."

Jenny looked up "Right now we're putting on a right show for Annika and Christian," and she motioned to the neighbours' deck, where the older couple, also naked, acknowledged her wave with a smile, raised glasses and a thumbs up sign.

Raising both hands in a joyful salute, Jenny walked towards the fence "Hi, I'm Jenny, and I'm naked. And I love it. And this is my gorgeous husband, David. Lovely to meet you."

They chatted for a while with the neighbours, everyone enjoying the full frontal nature of their encounter.

After a while they sauntered back to their friends, who had slid into the pool, and joined them in the water.

David said, "Well, they seem really nice. Pleased to see us both I think."

Caro smiled again, "I might not have said, when I told them you were coming today, that I may have mentioned to them that you were interested in joining us in the lifestyle, and that we had high hopes for that.

"Actually, they came over on Wednesday for a swim, and one thing led to another, and we might have initiated them into the party scene a little early."

"We haven't made any lifestyle friends here yet, and we were missing it, so we took the chance to have a great time with them. Christian is gorgeous, very sensitive and tender, and he just loves to give oral, which I might have said does big things to me. Annika likewise gave Sean an experience to remember, and we look forward to you getting to know them better. Oh, and I probably should mention there's now a queue of two for each of you, when you're ready, and I promise you, neither of you will be disappointed."

Jenny looked a little uncomfortable, "Thanks Caro, but I need to go at my own pace. Just getting naked with you all us a big step for me, and you all know how conservative I am when it comes to sex. I'm looking forward to change, but I need to feel right about it. I really do appreciate that you two, and the people next door, would like to get to know us better.

"One thing I've been dying to ask you is what happened with Keisha, and Matt, your neighbours in San Diego."

Sean was quick to respond, "They are just gorgeous, and I hope they'll be coming out here for a holiday soon and you can get to meet them."

Caro continued, "After we taped the show we flew back on a Sunday night, so we didn't get a chance to see them for a couple of days, and really all we could do was organise a BBQ, much like this one, on the Saturday night. The video wasn't going to be shown for a few weeks, and they were just panting to know what had happened and how we felt.

"We'd made a pact that we were going to party together once we got back, so there was no doubt that we were going to have sex with them. Nonetheless, I was a little nervous. It's all very well to enjoy yourself with relative strangers, but can be a little more nerve-wracking to do it with people you know and love," Caro said, gesturing gently to Jenny & David.

"We had a pool a bit similar to this one, but a bit more private, so nobody could look in..

"As far as we know," Sean chimed in.

"We swam for a while, naked of course, just like us now, and had a group hug and caressed each other for a while, and then we sort of paired off and started to get a bit more serious. Matt hoisted me up on the edge of the pool, spread my legs and started to give me the most incredible oral sex I've ever had, apart from Sean of course," she smiled at the memory, her hand instinctively moving to her pussy and casually stroking it.

"And Sean and Keisha were doing something pretty similar right alongside us. Keisha and I were looking at each other and kind of whispering how much we were looking forward to fucking each other's husbands. And then Keisha said, 'And I'm looking forward to playing with you too. Do you think the boys would be OK with that?' and I said I thought the boys would be very, very excited to watch us. Well that just tipped me over the edge, and I came for the first time, and then I heard Keisha coming as well.

"Both the boys had these raging hard-ons of course, and Keisha and I had to deal with them soon. We decided to take it into the bedroom, and there was a lot of fondling and kissing along the way, so it took us a while. I've never had a black man before, in fact before the Swing weekend I'd only had two men other than Sean, so I could hardly wait to take Matt inside me..."

"So you've only really gotten to know a few men in your life?" said David.

"Sean and I met at Uni, and have been together ever since, so I never really got the chance to fool around much," said Caro.

"Well that's more than me," said Jenny. "David's the only man I've ever been with."

The others let this hang in the air for a while, until Sean said "Wow, that's incredible."

"And I hope it makes you humble to think of your responsibility, there at the top of that queue, Sean." Said Jenny, moving over to him playfully and cupping his balls in her right hand.

"And my heart and mind are following, gorgeous one," said Sean, maintaining his composure.

"So then what happened, with Matt & Keisha?" David interceded.

"We had a lovely big bed, and we all just went at it for hours. My sex with Matt was just incredible, Sean and Keisha just lapped each other up, then Keisha tapped me on the shoulder and we kissed and caressed each other for ages, just enjoying the feel of a woman's body, and then she went down on me and it was like she just knew everything that turned me on. I must have come six times. Then I returned the favour, and I have to admit, I was pretty good at it. Keisha had already shown me a lot of tricks, and it just felt right to use them to give her a ton of pleasure."

Sean added, "And all the while we were just having so much fun. Every so often someone would say something, or make a noise, and we'd all crack up. It was so surreal. I never thought I'd be enjoying watching my wife have sex with another man while I was deep inside that man's wife, and all of us be laughing about it."

Caro said, "That's the thing. It all just felt so natural and right to be expressing our love for our friends in the best possible way.

"After a little recovery time Sean and I put on a bit of a show for Matt and Keisha and then they did the same alongside us. Such a turn-on watching and hearing them as that wonderful cock slid in and out of her, it was just incredible. We were exhausted, and sore, particularly me, because Matt was a lot bigger than anyone I've had before. No offence darling, you have to admit it was a bit bigger than yours, and yours is pretty good."

"Pretty? I might have said..."Sean spluttered.

"Oh yes, that's right. Cindy thought you were amazing." Caro winked mischievously.

David looked confused "OK, Cindy?"

Caro moved closer to him, holding his gaze. "A new friend in LA. Cheerleader type. 'Knocking him out with those American thighs'. It was wonderful to watch. I thought I might be jealous, but Sean had such a great time with her I couldn't take my eyes off them."

Jenny had likewise fixed her eyes on Sean, and moved into a close embrace with him as she said, "You know, when I was in my mid-teens I was so horny I thought I'd explode. And I thought I was the only girl who felt like that. But I wasn't, all of us wanted cock, but we were too ashamed to even talk about it."

Caro hugged her best friend's husband even closer, her hands grasping his butt cheeks, and said "I felt exactly the same, and got worried that I might be demon-possessed, so I went to the school counsellor, Sister Ursula, and she told me to pray instead."

Jenny roared laughing "Did she tell you she thought you might have a vocation?"

"Yep. I think she said that to all the girls."

After a pause, Caro said "She was the world's worst recruiter."

Untangling themselves briefly from the men, Caro and Jenny gave each other a high five and then a lingering hug, followed by an extended kiss.

Reluctantly separating, they returned to each others' husbands and resumed their fondling, the kisses becoming more and more passionate. Finally Caro said "Jenny, your husband seems to have a bit of a hard-on. Do you think there's anything I could do to help him?"

Jenny chuckled softly "I'm pretty sure there is, darling. Your husband seems pretty enthusiastic as well. I'm thinking I might have a space he might enjoy, if he's OK with that?"

Sean smiled "I have thought about little else but you and that space all week. If David and Caro are cool, then we are good to go."

Jenny kissed him again and looked over at her husband, being softly fondled under the water by Caro, "David darling?"

David was dreamy. "Yes, Jenny."

"Would you mind checking for me if Caro's pussy tastes as good as it looks?"

David and Caro laughed again, as David lifted her from the waist and sat her on the edge of the pool, spreading her knees far apart.

Sean and Jenny moved close to them, watching as David started to caress Caro's pussy lips and clit with his tongue, darting it in and out of her vulva as she shuddered with passion.

Jenny whispered to Sean "I think my man is going to make your wife cum soon. She seems to be enjoying it a lot. Would you like to do the same to me?"

Sean looked at the sky for a second or two, then meeting and holding Jenny's gaze, said "I would love that. I have looked forward to seeing you and tasting you all this last week. I'm so glad we are friends..."

"Would you shut up and eat me already?" Jenny laughed as she sat on the pool edge, holding Sean's head and drawing him into her.

Sean started kissing and licking her inner thighs, working his way agonisingly slowly to her pussy lips as Jenny arched her back and begged him for more. Caro and David, meanwhile, were watching the action closely as Jenny came nearer and nearer to her first orgasm of the day. Caro rolled towards her and they started kissing passionately, Jenny convulsing as waves of pleasure swept over her.

Some time passed before Jenny was able to speak, enjoying the moment as Caro, David and Sean caressed her all over. "That was incredible. I've never come like that before. It felt like my whole body was in on the act. Thank you, all of you, but mainly you, Sean. Such a talent."

Caro kissed her again, a long, lingering embrace, and then looked deeply into at Jenny's eyes. "So, how do you feel, girlfriend? I know it's been a big step for you to get naked, and to open yourself to my gorgeous husband. It goes without saying that I'd love to fuck your beautiful man, and maybe you, if you wanted.

"I know it's a lot to take in, in more than one sense of the word, and you've had a pretty sheltered life up to now. Whether you two decide to join us in this or not, know that we will always love you and will respect your decision without pressure. You will always be our closest friends, whether there are benefits or not."

"Caro, I love you more than anything, but this is a big decision, and David and I need to talk." Said Jenny, easing back into the pool and moving away from the group, nodding to her husband to join her.

Caro and Sean took the chance to move to the far end of the pool and embrace, fondling each other as they considered what might happen and how their relationship with their dearest friends might be changing. After what seemed an interminable few minutes they became aware of Jenny and David moving behind them, their hands encircling them and fondling them.

After an eternity, Jenny spoke first, "You two men must be so horny right now. Caro and I have had a wonderful time, thanks to you, and you must be needing some relief."

Sean smiled at her, "I think I'm going to burst soon, unless either you or Caro help me out. I don't want to put you under pressure, but I think we need to take ourselves to the bedroom upstairs very soon, whichever way you decide."

Jenny moved to hold him close, guiding his erection slowly between her thighs. "Sorry to tease you, Sean. We've made our decision", said Jenny. "We've decided to join you, and see where it takes us. We want to work our way down that queue, and we want Matt and Keisha to come over soon.

"Right now, we want you to take us upstairs and show us what we've been missing, and we want to learn from you, and from your friends, and we want to rejoice in our sexuality with you.

"I want you to fuck my pussy, Sean, and lick me and make me cum over and over. And I want you, Caro, to give David a monumental fuck, maybe not the best one he's ever had, because I still want that to be me, and suck his cock, and spread your gorgeous pussy so he can lick it for ages. He loves doing that, and you'll find he's very good at it.

"And then Caro, when the boys are recovering, I want to caress you, and taste you, and make you cum all over again, and I want you to do the same to me, over and over. And when the boys are ready, I want them to fuck us both again until our pussies ache.

"And in the time to come, we want to join you in expanding our sexual experience much further. We want to meet new people who are open to sex, and we want to try new things. We want to be part of your parties, to be naked with beautiful people and to enjoy their bodies.

"Annika and Christian deservedly have the number 2 spot, but they'd better take advantage of it soon, because I am ready to go. I've been shy and repressed too long, and it feels like I'm on the edge of something really fabulous.

"Now, did you say your bedroom was the place where the action was going to be? We have about four hours before this carriage turns into a pumpkin again, and I suggest we all make the most of it while we can."

12