Friends Give Me Erotic Challenges Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for his slacks. Guiding him back to his feet, I unbuckled his slacks, unzipped the fly, and guided those pants to the floor and off his feet. All that was left were his undershorts. With me kneeling before him, I slowly removed them and exposed his rigid cock. He was ready. Very ready.

He was now nude. I was in my bra and panties, and it was erotic as hell. I gently ran my fingers over his firm cock for several moments and then lovingly cupped and fondled his balls. The next delightful step was for me to kiss that beautiful cock and slowly explore it with my lips and tongue.

He moaned with pleasure. My mouth was on my boss's cock, and on the cock of a man that I had a growing crush on. I just kept at it for several minutes, loving the feel of him in my mouth and the taste of his pre-cum.

Frank gently pulled back from me so, with him watching, I stripped off my shoes, bra, and panties. He had seen me nude in the strip club but somehow, this was more erotic and sexier. The environment was certainly more intimate. Then he turned and pulled back the covers on the bed. Within moments, I was on my back, and he was lying beside me, running his hands over my neck, breasts, belly, and finally down to my crotch.

The feeling of his fingers exploring my outer cunt lips and then my clitoris was incredible. Now I was the one moaning aloud. He took the hint and positioned himself over me and soon I felt the incredible sensation of his cock pushing into me. He wasn't huge, but that was fine. He just felt incredible. He started up a gentle rhythm of pumping into and out of me while also kissing me on the lips.

We were in a passionate lover's kiss and his body was melded with mine and we fucked and fucked. Then, I felt him stiffen and he rammed hard into me while grabbing one breast and squeezing the life out of it while he pumped his seed into me. When he was done, he collapsed onto me, and our two sweaty bodies just stayed together in a blissful post-coital embrace.

One wonderful surprise was that when Frank was emptying his balls into me, that sensation had also pushed me over the edge. I had a delightful but quiet orgasm as we kissed. I hadn't been trying for my own orgasm. It just happened and I realized that Frank and I had near simultaneous orgasms. Wow.

We lay together for a long while and then that wonderful man led me to the hotel room's bathroom and shower where we stood under that warm water together for a long, long while. He soaped down my body and I did the same for him. Throughout our mutual cleansing, there were many loving and passionate kisses.

After this, we went back to bed and just cuddled. At least, we just cuddled until he was ready to go again, and this time we delighted in a wonderful sixty-nine with me on top. While we sucked on each other's sex, we also took the opportunity to explore our partner's ass. He gently finger fucked my ass while eating my pussy and I finger fucked his ass while his cock was deep into my mouth and throat. I loved the feel of his fingers deep inside my anus, not to mention that the sensation of his ass grasping my finger as I probed him was a delight.

With me riding his face, he ejaculated into my mouth and I just drank that delicious fluid, savoring its flavor and letting it work its way around every corner of my mouth and tongue. I loved his cum and hoped for more chances to drink from him.

For much of the night, we alternated between fucking, sucking, resting, and more fucking and sucking.

Finally, we slept. We slept together as two lovers.

"I think I got my forty dollars' worth," Frank laughed as we went to sleep in each other's arms.

= = = =

End of chapter 5. In the next chapter, Janet takes on more interesting initiation rites.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Stevewu609Stevewu6097 months ago

The first three chapters were great and belong in the exhibitionism category, but this story has completely changed directions starting with chapter 4. This story seems to be going down a loving wives/group sex path, definitely some incest being hinted at, maybe some BDSM or fetish.

***

Nothing wrong with it, and people can like whatever they like, but from an audience-building/maintaining perspective, it seems like a weird choice. You'll lose the people who were in it for the exhibitionism challenges but aren't into some of these new kinks, and you probably missed out on people who would love where this story is going but didn't read it because they're not into exhibitionism stuff.

****

I'll stick with this for another chapter or two to see where it goes, but if it's going to mostly going to be kinky sex stuff in the privacy of a basement or hotel room or whatever, then it's just not really my story anymore. That's fine. Author can write whatever they want and cater to whatever fetishes they want. But if that's the case, it just seems weird to start out with a different kink and change.

albertaboyalbertaboy7 months ago

This is one wasn't as crazy as the last one, but want more

CZOFTWCZOFTW7 months ago

That was much too tame. Hardly even a challenge.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Night as a Topless Server Fran said this would cure my shyness and wow, it did.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sex Shop Slut Innocent Catholic girl finds herself in a sticky situation.in First Time
Going Away Surprise Gangbanged at Ray's going away surprise party.in Group Sex
Plain Jane Ch. 01 An average girl finds she likes being a slut.in Group Sex
Office Gangbang Evil bitch boss is turned into company fuck toy.in Group Sex
More Stories