Going Away Surprise

Story Info
Gangbanged at Ray's going away surprise party.
3.7k words
4.44
13.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
472 Followers

It was Saturday morning, just after ten o'clock. I had slept in and was woken by a knock at the door. I rolled out of bed and put on my dressing gown before answering the door.

"Hi honey." Frank said standing at the door with another guy.

"Hi Frank." I said still half asleep. "Come in."

"This is Dean, a friend of mine." Frank said introducing Dean.

"Hi Dean." I said.

"Hi." He replied.

"I was wondering what you were up to tonight?" Frank asked.

"Nothing planned. What have you got in mind." I said as I noticed Dean staring at my breast through my half opened dressing gown.

"We're throwing a party for Ray on the second floor. He's moving away next week and I thought you might be interested in a little fun." Frank said.

"I remember Ray. Sure I'd love to. Who's going to be there?" I asked.

"Just a group of us old guys, and you dressed in some kinky lingerie.? Frank said with a smile.

"OK, sound like a fun night." I said as I headed to the kitchen to make a coffee.

As I filled the kettle, I noticed the guys staring as my dressing gown opened exposing my breasts and pussy. As they stared, it was getting me so turned on as they undressed me with their eyes.

"So, what are you guys up to today?" I asked.

"Organizing a few things for tonight but right now feeling my cock getting hard admiring your gorgeous body." Frank said with a cheeky smile.

"If you want me to remove the dressing gown you only have to ask." I said as they continued to stare.

"God, please do." Dean said with a smile.

I removed my dressing gown and dropped it to the floor before opening the fridge. I slowly bent over, giving the guys a good look at my arse as I grabbed the milk from the bottom shelf of the fridge. As I stood up, Frank grabbed the milk from my hand.

"I think the coffee can wait." Frank said putting the milk back in the fridge.

Taking my hand, he led me to the bedroom as Dean followed behind. As I lay on the bed, I softly rubbed my clit as both guys undressed before laying on the bed either side of me. With my legs spread, I could feel their hands softly moving up my thighs as both sucked my nipples. I could feel my pussy throbbing and very wet as Dean started kissing me on the lips, sliding his tongue into my mouth. After a minute, he pulled his lips from mine and continued sucking my nipples as I felt their hands starting to explore my pussy.

"Oh god." I moaned as their fingers slid inside me.

With my pussy and nipples enjoying the attention, my heart was racing. I got up and knelt between the guys sucking their hard cocks while giving them a good view of my arse. As I took turns taking them deep in my mouth, I felt their fingers back in my pussy, fingering me deep. Suddenly, I could my pussy ready to cum. I pulled Frank's cock from my mouth and started stroking them both as I started to moan.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby cum for us." Frank said as their fingers continued fucking my pussy.

"God I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I moaned as my body shook.

As I enjoyed the sensation running through my body, Frank knelt up and guided me on to Dean's hard cock. As I started riding him, Frank moved behind me.

"Time to fill that wet pussy of yours." He said pushing me slowly down on Dean's chest.

Suddenly, I felt Frank's hard cock spreading my pussy slowly sliding inside me. Their cocks felt so good and the thought of them rubbing together inside my pussy as they fucked me was getting me so turned on. It didn't take long, and I could feel their cocks getting harder inside me.

"Oh god, you're going to make me cum again." I moaned as I could feel another orgasm building.

"Yeah, yeah, cum with me baby." Frank said as Dean held me tight.

"You're going to have both of us coming in your pussy." Dean said fucking me harder.

"Cum inside me, oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed as I gripped the bed tight.

As they both came inside me filling me with their cum, my pussy exploded as the three of us moaned with pleasure.

"Shit baby, hope you enjoyed your breakfast." Frank said with a laugh as he slid his cock out of me.

"Sure did honey." I said as I climbed off Dean's cock.

As I lay on the bed, Frank and Dean got dressed.

"We still good for tonight honey?" Frank asked.

"I can't wait." I replied.

"Maybe you could wear some sexy lingerie. I'm sure Ray would love that." Frank suggested.

"I can do that for Ray." I said with a smile.

"We still have a few things to organise; we will see you tonight." Frank said as he and Dean saw themselves out leaving me naked on the bed.

After about twenty minutes relaxing on the bed, I got up and had a shower before heading to the kitchen for breakfast. After eating, I headed out on the balcony for a few hours and enjoyed the hot sun on my naked body and I always enjoy how the sun makes my pussy tingle.

It was just after one o'clock when I decided to head back inside. I had some lunch and made myself a coffee before relaxing on the lounge and watching TV. I dozed off for a few hours and was woken by a message on my phone.

"Hi honey. You know Ray's apartment. See you around seven o'clock." Frank messaged.

I looked at the time. It was just after five o'clock. Time to start getting ready. I headed for a shower to freshen up and shave my pussy nice and smooth ready for tonight. Once I finished, I got out and dried off before heading to the bedroom to go through my lingerie. It took a little while, but I finally found what to wear. A very tiny white g-string with beads that rubbed my pussy and clit as I moved around and a see-through white teddy. But I had one more thing to really turn them on. Once I was dressed, I grabbed one of my butt plugs from the drawer and slowly eased it inside my arse.

Now ready, I looked at the time. It was just about time to leave. I grabbed my dressing gown and put it on over my lingerie before heading out to the lounge. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door locking it behind me. As I headed to the elevator, I could feel the beads rubbing against my pussy and with the butt plug, I was getting very wet and turned on. I caught the elevator to the next floor up and made my way to Ray's apartment. When I arrived, I knocked on the door, and after a short wait the door opened.

"Hi, Toni, what are you doing here." Ray said surprised.

"I invited Toni. Let's call it a going away gift." Frank laughingly said whilst standing behind.

"Come in honey. How have you been?" Ray said inviting me inside.

"I've been good." I replied.

"Can I get you a drink. I have beer, wine, scotch?" Ray asked.

"I'll have a wine, that always gets me relaxed." I replied.

As Ray headed to the kitchen, Frank introduced me to the guys.

"Toni, this is Marty, Brent, Allan and Dean you have met." Frank said introducing us all.

"Hi guys."

"Hi Tony." They all replied.

"So Toni, do we get to see what's on under the dressing gown?" Frank asked.

"I'd definitely like to see that." Ray said as he returned from the kitchen and passed me my wine.

As the guys watched on, I put my wine on the coffee table and removed my dressing gown, dropping it to the floor. As they all stared, I slowly bent over pick-up my glass of wine giving the guys a good look at the butt plug in my arse.

"You enjoy teasing us old guys don't you." Ray said.

"I do. Older guys have always turned me on." I said taking a sip of wine.

"Why don't you come and take a seat." Ray said moving over making room on the couch.

I headed over and sat down on the couch next to Ray as the guys undressed me with their eyes.

"Have you ever worn that butt plug out before?" Ray asked with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah, I have. It gets me so turned on, especially with a short dress and no panties." I replied.

"Oh baby, I'd love to be out when you're shopping." Marty said.

As I finished my wine, Ray got up and headed to the kitchen returned with the bottle. He refilled my glass before sitting back down next to me.

"So Frank mentioned you like to be naughty. How naughty?" Ray asked.

"Very naughty." I said with a cheeky smile.

"You still got those porno movies Ray?" Frank asked. "You should throw one on." Frank said heading to the kitchen for another beer.

"Do you like watching porn Toni?" Ray asked as he got up.

"I do. I have a little collection I like to watch." I replied as I felt my pussy getting really wet.

"Guys, why throw a thousand questions at her, probably making her feel uncomfortable." Marty said.

"I don't mind, I enjoy it. Ask away. But we could make it a little more fun. For every question, you have to remove a piece of clothing." I said with a cheeky grin.

Ray hit play on the movie and sat back down next to me on the couch. As the movie started, there were two young women entering a motel room. As they got inside, there was a guy sitting on the couch naked stroking his cock. The two women undressed in front of him and started kissing as their hands explored each other's breasts.

"So Toni, do you prefer men or women?" Allan asked.

"Both. That's the best thing about being bi." I replied. "Now, your turn."

As I looked around at the guys, they removed their shirts knowing they were one step closer to fucking me.

"So you say the more guys the better. What's the most you've been with?" Brent asked.

"The most guys I've been with in a gangbang is thirty. The most women is five." I replied.

As I watched the guys remove their pants, my heart was racing, and my pussy was so wet and ready for their cocks.

"I have a question." I said looking around at the guys.

"Does that mean you remove a piece of clothing?" Ray asked.

"I guess it does." I replied.

"Have you all been involved in a gangbang?" I asked.

"I haven't." Ray said.

"Me either, but always wanted to." Allan said with a smile.

Now my turn to remove a piece of clothing, I slowly stood up and removed my teddy revealing my breasts before sitting down. With the guys only in their jacks, I could see their cocks were nice and hard, ready for me.

"I have another question. Does watching two women together turn you on?" I asked as the two women in the movie were in a sixty-nine position tasting each other's pussy.

Without hesitation, the guys quickly replied yes and now time to remove my panties, I slid them down slowly before pulling my legs up and removing them revealing my wet pussy. With my legs spread, the guys watched as I touched my wet clit.

"Does it turn you on being watched?" Allan asked.

"It does, guys stroking their cocks getting turned on watching me." I replied as I continued rubbing my clit.

As the guys watched, they stood up removing their underwear before sitting down. Each had a nice size cock and as they started stroking, my heart started to race.

Suddenly, Frank got up and headed to the kitchen before returning with a bag.

"Dean and I went shopping today." Frank said passing me the bag.

I opened it and inside was a thick double ended dildo. I pulled it out and sat back on the couch spreading my legs. As I rubbed the dildo against my pussy getting it nice and wet. I looked over at the TV. One woman was between the other's legs eating her pussy as she sucked the guy's cock. As I slid the dildo inside my pussy, I slowly pulled the butt plug out of my arse.

After a few minutes of toying my pussy, I grabbed the other end of the dildo and lifted my legs. I pressed it against my arse and very slowly eased it inside me. Now with one end of the dildo in my pussy and the other in my arse, the guys stood up and moved close, watching me as they continued stroking their cocks.

"You were right Frank; she is very naughty." Allan said.

Holding the dildo inside me, I sat up and knelt on the couch, giving the guys a good view of my arse.

"Stretch my pussy with your hard cock." I moaned.

I let go of the dildo and without hesitation, Ray moved behind me. He pressed his hard cock against my pussy, and I could feel him slowly sliding inside me.

"Oh yeah, fuck me." I screamed.

As Ray fucked my pussy, I watched the guys stroking their cocks eager to have their turn with me. Suddenly, I was ready to cum. I started to moan louder and louder as Ray fucked me harder.

"Yeah, yeah, don't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed.

As I came, Ray slid his cock out of my pussy and stood back. With the other guys eager to get their cocks inside me, Frank slid the dildo out of my arse and pussy and helped me up off the couch before laying on the floor and guiding me on his cock.

"Time to get a hard cock in that arse of yours." Frank said spread my arse ready.

As Marty moved behind me, Allan and Dean moved each side of me ready to feed my mouth with their hard cocks. As I felt Marty's cock slide in my arse, my moans were gagged as Dean slid his cock in my mouth.

"Oh baby, that's it, suck my hard cock." Dean said.

After a few minutes, Marty pulled his cock out of my arse and stood up as Ray moved behind me. As I felt Ray's cock slide in my pussy, I pulled Dean's cock out of my mouth and let out a loud moan before taking Allan's cock in my mouth. As I sucked his cock enjoying the taste of his pre-cum, both cocks sliding in and out of my pussy and I could feel I was almost ready to come again. As Allan pushed his cock deeper in my mouth, Dean moved back making way for Brent. Suddenly, I pulled Allan's cock from my mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah, yeah." I moaned.

As I was about to cum, Ray pulled his cock from my pussy and started fucking my arse hard and deep.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed before Brent slid his cock in my mouth.

"Yeah, that's it baby." Ray said pulling his cock out of my arse.

As I finished cumming, I got up off Frank's cock and sat Brent on the couch. I turned my back to him and sat on his hard cock sliding it in my arse. As I started riding his cock, he guided me back laying me on his chest as the guys gathered around stroking their cocks. With Brent's legs apart, I lifted my legs and rested my feet on his knees and with his cock deep in my arse, my pussy was ready for their cocks.

"Fuck my pussy." I said looking at Allan as my hands spread my pussy lips.

Without hesitation, he moved between my legs sliding his cock inside me. As both guys fucked me, I grabbed my nipples pinching them tight.

"God your pussy feels good. I'm so close." Allan said as he started to moan.

"Oh, cum inside me, fill my pussy." I said as I could feel his cock getting hard.

"Yeah, oh yeah baby, I'm cumming, oh yeah, oh yeah." He moaned shooting his load inside my pussy.

As Allan finished cumming, he slid his cock out and sat on the opposite couch watching on. I sat up and started riding Brent's cock driving him deeper in my arse as his hands squeezed my breasts.

"I want to cum in your tight arse." Brent said as I felt his cock getting harder.

"Oh yeah, I want to feel your cum Inside me." I replied riding him harder.

"That's it baby, shit, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Brent moaned as I felt his cock explode.

Filling me with his cum, I let out a loud moan as his cock pulsated in my arse. When Brent finished cumming, Frank helped me up and guided me on my back on the floor. As I lay, Ray knelt between my spread legs and slid his cock in my pussy.

"You enjoying us old guys fucking you, don't you? I reckon you enjoy being a naughty slut." Ray said as he pounded my pussy.

"Treat me like your naughty slut." I moaned as I started rubbing my clit.

Ray started fucking me faster and harder and I could tell he was almost ready to fill my pussy.

"That's it, oh fuck baby." He screamed as he came inside my pussy.

As I felt his pulsating cock and his cum shooting deep inside me, my pussy was ready to cum all over his cock.

"Oh yes, yes." I screamed as I rubbed my clit harder. "I'm cumming, oh shit."

As we both came, Frank and Dean knelt next to me stroking their hard cocks.

As Ray slid his cock out of my pussy and moved away, Dean took his spot sliding his cock in my cum filled pussy as Frank started to fuck my mouth.

"That's it honey, suck it." Frank said as I sucked the head of his cock enjoying the taste of his precum.

Suddenly, Dean started to moan. He pulled his cock from my pussy and started stroking it as his moans got louder.

"Yeah, yeah, oh yeah." He moaned as he came shooting his cum all over my stomach and breasts.

Dean finished cumming and sat on the floor as I rubbed his cum over my breasts and as Frank stroked his cock, I moved my head between his legs licking his balls. As he started to moan, I could tell he was about to cum.

"Oh, shit I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Frank moaned as he came over my breasts.

As he finished cumming, I rubbed his cum over my breasts as he got up and sat on the couch. After a minute, I stood up and collected my lingerie and dressing gown.

"Do you mind if I borrow your bathroom?" I asked.

"Go for it honey, I'll show you where it is." Ray said as he got up off the couch.

I followed him down the hallway and he opened the door to the bathroom.

"I'll grab you a towel honey." Ray said as we entered the bathroom.

As he opened the cupboard reaching for a towel from the top shelf, I got down on my knees and started sucking his cock.

"Why don't you join me, I'm sure I can get you hard again." I said as I continued to suck his growing cock.

He grabbed two towels and put them on the bathroom bench before helping me up. I got in the shower and started washing the cum off my body as Ray stepped in joining me. He pushed me up against the wall, and with the guys cum dripping from my pussy, he spread my legs. By now, he was nice and hard, and as the head of his cock slid inside me, I let out a loud moan.

"You like my cock in your pussy?" Ray said as he slapped my arse.

"Oh yeah. Make me cum all over your cock." I said as I slid a hand down rubbing my clit.

"I want to cover your face with my cum." He said slapping my arse again.

It didn't take long, and my pussy was ready to explode over his cock. As I started to moan, I felt his finger teasing the rim of my arse before sliding inside me.

"Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming." I screamed as my body trembled.

"Suck my cock baby." Ray said as he slid his finger and cock out of me.

I quickly got down on my knees and stroked the base of his cock as I sucked the head of his cock. The taste of his pre-cum was so good and I couldn't wait for him to cover my face with his cum. After about a minute of sucking his cock, he pulled it out of my mouth and started stroking as he held my head still.

"Baby, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, oh god." He moaned as he came over my face. "Baby, you sure know how to please an old man."

As I stood up and started washing myself clean, Ray dried off and headed back out to the lounge. I finished up in the shower and dried off before putting my dressing gown on. I grabbed my lingerie and joined the guys still naked in the lounge room.

"Thank you for a great night guys. I'm going to head off." I said putting my lingerie in the dressing gown pocket.

"Thank you for coming Toni. I'm sure Bev wants to catch-up." Frank said getting up and giving me a hug.

The guys all got up and gave me a hug before Frank walked me to the door.

"Tell Bev to give me a call. I can't wait to catch up." I said before giving Frank a kiss goodbye.

I left and headed back to my apartment for a good nights sleep, and hoping to catch-up with Bev tomorrow.

Toni73
Toni73
472 Followers