Friends Helping Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara's first threesome is a hit.
3.3k words
4.28
11.4k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(It is recommended to read the first two chapters for background. This is a continuation of the story the following morning, as recounted from the perspective of Ryan's friend Eric)

It had been an exhausting night with minimal sleep, but I had drifted off, waking to the aroma of bacon and eggs from the kitchen, announcing it was time to get up on this warm Sunday morning in late-May.

After peeing and throwing on clothes, I converted the bed back into a couch, opened the door from my friend Ryan's office and followed my nose to where Sara was just setting out the breakfast fare. She smiled warmly at me, and our eyes lingered a moment before my gaze shifted to take in the rest of her. She looked great in her casually-tied robe, lively as always as she moved about the kitchen.

A sleepy-looking Ryan was already seated at the table. He nodded. I joined him there, as Sara set down a skillet on a trivet between us and filled glasses with orange juice. The loose robe provided a great view of her breasts as she did so, but nothing I had not seen in abundance the night before. She joined Ryan and I, and we all started eating.

There was not much conversation at first, which made me a little uneasy considering recent events. Ryan and I had not yet talked about it, but I knew Sara had briefed him on last night's liasions, so I decided to test the waters in a comical manner that would probably appeal to Ryan's sense of humor.

"You guys should really have someone evaluate your bed for safety," I said, between mouthfuls. "For some reason it starts making noise and jumping as if it's going to break its way through the floor boards. I swear I felt plaster dust falling on my face last night. You should tie it down on pillows or something."

Sara tittered, taking her husband's hand. "Ryan, I keep telling you about that. You have to control yourself."

"It's not me who has to exercise control," Ryan countered. "For some reason the same problem occurs with every bed in this house, whichever one you occupy. After you left our bedroom last night, I could swear I heard sounds coming from the foldout in the office below, where poor Eric was trying to get some shuteye."

"And that's another thing, bro -- you have to stop taking me so seriously," I told Ryan. "I know I said yesterday I'd help you keep this energetic, beautiful woman happy, but twice in one night is really taking advantage of my good nature. How many times must I rise to the occasion."

"Damn, I should have set the timer on the night vision surveillance camera," Ryan said. "Reruns are always interesting."

Sara and I chuckled at that. She had told me during our nocturnal tryst the previous night that Ryan had used his security cam to voyeur in on us during our initial break-through a couple hours earlier in the parlor. That seemed a little strange at first, but after thinking more I could understand. I guess I would want to know what was going on too if my woman was cozying up with a good friend. It was a way to observe while still giving us privacy. It did not bother me if he watched as long as it did not bother him watching.

"As long as we're lodging complaints, I have one for you two studs also," Sara said. "From now on I think we're going to have to confine everything to one location. It's just too exhausting for a lady venturing from bed to bed on different floors." Ryan and I chuckled at that one.

Our banter ceased for a moment as we looked at one another more seriously.

"So, we're all cool on what happened last night?" I asked, at last, looking at Ryan, who had given his blessing to a liaison between his wife and me. "No regrets?"

"No, man. We're all cool."

"Great. So Sara, you got anything going on tonight?" I couldn't help asking, to more laughter.

"That sounds nice, but I am serious about one thing, studs," Sara said. "My husband is too special to be turned into a voyeur or a cuckold. It was nice of him to give us some space yesterday," she said, looking at me, then Ryan, "but from now on I want our activities to be carried out either in real privacy or... together."

I looked at Ryan. We were talking about his woman. It was really his call.

Ryan nodded. "No more cams. As for togetherness, it could be exciting, but my stomach lining will have the last say on that.

Sara reached out and took each of us by a hand, then brought our hands together. "Ryan, Eric, shake on that," she said, smiling.

We did so.

I had known Sara for nine or ten years, since Ryan brought her to the apartment we shared while going to college. I was always attracted to her, but had not pursued anything since she "belonged" to my good friend. All that changed suddenly over the weekend, when Sara and I admitted to Ryan -- and to each other -- that we both had been fantasizing about getting it on for years, and Ryan amazingly told us it was okay with him and gave us space to consummate.

I still could hardly believe it. After their marriage, right out of college, Ryan and Sara had eyes only for one another. We all knew each other well enough to talk about any subject, including the possible advantages of polyamorous relationships, but it had always seemed academic -- just an exchange of ideas -- as none of us ever suggested mixing it up among ourselves. This was a new chapter, and I was eager to explore it with them.

Ryan and I did the dishes, as easy together as we had always been during our friendship that dated from childhood. It was if we had just spent the previous night watching a movie and talking about the usual trivia rather than taking turns fucking his wife. We did not talk any more about that, but I could not resist hugging him and saying thanks as we finished our chore. He looked a little embarrassed, and we did a fist bump.

We joined Sara at the river, took a plunge and settled down on the warm, flat rocks. She looked enticing as ever, lying on her back sunbathing, knees bent, feet on the rocks. I planted a goodbye kiss on those luscious lips before driving home in the afternoon to prepare final exams and review my agenda before classes resumed the next day at the university.

It was too far to commute to the job on a daily basis from my small country cottage a few miles from Ryan and Sara's house, so during the week I shared an apartment near the university with another instructor. I went home weekends. It was close to the end of the academic year, and soon I would have several entire weeks of freedom, but the final week dragged on.

It was funny how my body had suddenly come alive again. In the six weeks since my last time in bed with my girlfriend Pam, I had been so down that I felt scarcely any sex drive at all, but being with Sara had revitalized me. Maybe she and Ryan saw my tryst with her as therapy following my near depression after Pam walked out on me, and if so it was working. As the days went on I found myself thinking about Sara, recalling her touch, her beautiful smile and great body, and it made me feel alive again. I hoped fervently that she and Ryan would not change their minds, and the next weekend would bring more delights.

At last, 3 p.m. Friday rolled around, signaling the end of my last class, and I probably beat any of the students out the door to my car for the three hour drive to my country home. Once there, I showered, ate a fast dinner, packed a small bag and drove the few miles to my friends' home.

Sara greeted me with a kiss and a hug. She looked ravishing in a two-piece that did little to disguise her ample natural assets. "Ryan and I were just about ready to hit the river again. Are you game?"

I was, and quickly changed into a swim suit. We went down to the rocks at river's edge and cooled off in the stream. After an hour or so, as it began getting dark, we returned to their house. Sara remained in her skimpy two-piece as she prepared another of her delicious dinners, which was washed down with a large bottle of good wine I had brought.

"Why don't you boys do the dishes and "retire to the drawing room" while I slip into something more comfortable," Sara said. We did so, and cracked open another bottle while awaiting her return, which was not long.

She looked fantastic, in a near transparent cream blouse which showed she had no bra on, and a blue skirt that showed off her curves and long legs. Ryan told me to pick the music, and I put together a play list that would be conducive to displaying Sara's assets as she moved. The weather was not as hot as the previous weekend, which was fortunate as Sara and I were hotter, if anything. We stepped to Springsteen, and before long were moving and grinding together as we were the previous weekend. That was the first time I had ever made body contact with her while dancing, and had found it very sensual indeed. And so it was this night. I pulled my T-shirt over my head as the heat rose. Ryan already had his off. He was sort of jiving on the side, occasionally grinding up against his wife.

"Well, as long as we're shedding modesty here, I may as well get more comfortable too," Sara said, sliding her blouse gracefully up and off her head. She resumed jiving, her beautiful braless boobs shaking with the motion. I felt myself getting hard.

We fast danced a while longer, then a slower number came on. Sara came in close, rubbing her boobs against my chest, while our legs fit together like a puzzle; she threw her arms around my shoulders while mine went around her waist and my hands held her bounteous booty, still covered by the blue skirt. We just rocked in place, our chests and groins pressed tightly against one another. I became as hard as possible. It was such a sensual connection that, just as on the previous weekend, I became oblivious to my surroundings. When the music stopped and we broke the dance embrace, I was almost startled to see Ryan seated on the couch. He just smiled, as if saying, "no problem."

Sara and I joined him, she settling next to her husband, giving him a big kiss and running one hand over him, stopping at his crotch, which seemed to have as large a tent as mine. I almost felt a pang of jealousy, as it seemed she should be doing that to me, then realized how crazy that reaction was.

"Did you enjoy our dance too?" Sara asked Ryan with a broad smile. He nodded. "Should I help you guys enjoy things even more?" she asked.

"Definitely," he said.

"For sure," I added.

Ryan and I both wore swim shorts with an elastic waistband -- no zippers and no belts to negotiate. Sara deftly ran her hand underneath her husband's waist band and there was some frenetic movement in Ryan's tent. He sighed heavily. With her other hand, she pulled on the waist band, and he rose off his butt so she could pull the shorts down to his knees. His dick stood straight up. She told him to get rid of the shorts, and turned her attention to me, first with a kiss, and at the same time I felt her boobs brushing my chest and a hand caressing my groin. I lifted my butt and my shorts were taken down.

That made Ryan and I completely naked, and he was already doing what he could to put his wife in the same status, his hand going up under the blue skirt, moving around beneath the garment. Sara took a sharp breath as he hit some sensitive spot, and she rose on her butt, as Ryan slid the skirt down around her ankles, followed quickly by her panty. She picked up her shapely legs and deftly kicked it all away. She sat back and wrapped her right hand around his erection, and her left hand around mine. She gave both our shafts a few strokes.

"Guys, I'm feeling like such a slut, but you macho studs are going to have to guide me from here out. I'm new to threesomes. What do we do now?" She laughed, but actually did look uncertain.

"I'm a novice too, but I'll start with this," Ryan said, lowering his head to enclose her right breast with his lips, sucking and plying his tongue around the firm nipple.

"Hmmm, nice," Sara said, then looked at me. "You have any ideas, Eric?"

I had actually been in one threesome at a frat party in college, although that did not make me an expert. I decided to repeat something from last weekend, which she had liked. I got down on my knees on the floor and pushed her knees apart so her legs were open, then began lapping at her partly-shaven pussy, running my tongue around her clitoris and planting a full kiss on the labia, finally inserting my tongue inside.

"Oh my god," Sara exclaimed. I continued for a few moments, until she tensed, and gave a little shriek. "Oh, that's enough," she said. "I think I've gotten some inspiration how to go from here." I looked up. She was gazing at me with an expression both tender and lustful. Ryan was smiling. She let go of his dick and patted the sofa, telling me, "Come back up here and lie on your back." I did so, and she brought both of her legs up off the floor so that she was kneeling on the sofa between my outstretched legs and leaning forward, began kissing my dick, running her tongue along the underside and around the head, finally taking it into her mouth and beginning to suck. Watching her do this increased the pleasure, and my elation.

Ryan also seemed to be excited watching from his perspective. Sara's lower legs and feet rested over his thighs. He gently rose so that he was kneeling behind her and spread her legs to the side, then moved in closer. She suddenly gasped, and momentarily stopped sucking my dick. I could not see while lying back, but guessed from her reaction that Ryan had inserted his hard dick into her pussy. We continued that way for a while, Ryan thrusting as he fucked his wife, who was sucking my dick with short breaks for moaning, me enjoying her sloppy mouth and tongue action, fighting off the urge to blow my load in her mouth.

First one to come was Ryan. He exclaimed with a loud "Urgghh," and stopped thrusting. He stayed inside her a few moments, then withdrew and sank back on the couch. Sara expelled me from her mouth and looked at me with a glazed expression.

"I'm feeling a vacancy. I need something in there. Can you please take over?" she asked. Not waiting for the "yes" that would have been my answer, she scooted forward and positioned her love box over my erection. My dick was already slippery from her saliva, and became even more lubricated when a few drops of Ryan's cum fell from her orifice and onto it. I might have been a little turned off by that, but after all Ryan was an old friend, and frankly, I was excited at being about to fuck my friend's wife right in front of him.

Sara craned her head around to look at her husband. "How is your stomach doing?" she asked.

"Some butterflies, but go ahead," Ryan replied. "I may as well see it in person this time."

Sara lowered herself onto me and I watched myself sink into her a couple inches before she rose a little, then dropped so that my entire eight inches were snugly inside her. She began riding me, so lubricated by her own juices and Ryan's cum that her movements resulted in a sucking noise similar to that of old fashioned pumps. Her eyes were glazed, her lips parted in an "O." Her boobs were shaking in rhythm with her motions. I had been looking forward to this moment all week, and was thoroughly enjoying it, hoping not to come until she got off.

It did not take long. Sara was making little noises, finishing in, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," and a virtual shriek, as her vaginal muscles contracted. It felt almost as if my dick was caught in one of those old fashioned wringer washers. I joined her in unintelligible exclamation, injecting almost a week's worth of stockpiled cum into her pussy.

We ceased to move, just staying in place for who knows how long. Finally, she rose, my dick popping out of her, and I bent my legs at the knees, bringing my feet back so she had room to sit down. She virtually collapsed in place against the back of the couch. She cupped her hand at her pussy lips to catch an outflow of accumulated cum from Ryan and me. I watched it pool in her palm.

"Next time I have to remember to triple up a sheet on these cushions," Sara remarked. She looked tentatively at Ryan, asking, "Still okay?" He nodded, leaning in and kissed her.

Her face just relaxed with a big smile. "Gee, guys, my first threesome. You studs did pretty well. Almost as good as the time I was gangbanged by the football team."

I was momentarily shook by that, but seeing the smile on Ryan's face, figured she was joking.

Ryan was looking at the cum pooling in her palm, same as I was. He placed his palm on her thigh, fingers brushing her sopping pubes. "You are fantastic," he said. "You make a great, sexy bitch."

I was also surprised to hear that, but Sara smiled and gave him a sloppy kiss, saying, "I'm glad to please my dominant male," so I assumed correctly it was just part of their role-playing. She then looked at me. "How was it from your perspective, illicit lover? Did you like fucking this bitch?"

I tried to smile and mutter a confirmation, but I was a little uncomfortable with this role-playing. Pam and I had played those little games too, although in her case slut play was closer to truth, as I discovered. It had been a shock when she left me for Rodney, another instructor who had been diddling her on the sly.

Then I realized that in the current scenario, I was in no danger of being left, since Sara was Ryan's wife. I was merely a lucky guest, and had to think of myself as that. I may be enamored by the lady, but had no proprietary rights. Besides, everything was out in the open -- no surprises to hurt anyone.

"Well, I'm going to do some cleanup," Sara said, rising from the couch, palm still at her vagina, and headed for the lavatory. "You boys play nice now while I'm gone."

Ryan was smiling as he watched her go. Then he looked at me, and put out his fist. I bumped it.

"That was so cool," he said. "More fun participating than just watching the camera footage."

"You two are amazing," I told him. "I really appreciate being a part of this."