Friends Helping Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Bringing Joy into the Ménage à Trois.
2.9k words
4.52
6.1k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The story continues, from Sara's perspective)

Ryan was still sleeping when I awoke shortly after sunrise. I stepped out on my side of the bed, moving slowly, hoping not to wake him. Taking off my nightgown, I stretched, reaching for the ceiling, with a couple of torso twists to the side and some calf and hamstring motions.

I heard a wolf whistle, followed by a question. "How about a quickie to help me stretch a vital part of my anatomy?"

I smiled. So much for moving slowly.

"Didn't you stretch it enough last night?" I replied.

"I can always use more exercise. Seeing my gorgeous woman going through contortions in the nude has inspired me to seek physical fitness." Ryan threw aside the sheet, revealing a full fledged morning woody.

I had just awakened, but was not too sleepy to rule out the exercise he had in mind. I seemed to be in hormone city lately, thanks to the attentions of my husband and his best friend. Hot to trot, as the boys like to say.

I jumped back into the bed, landing on my knees between his outstretched legs. "Okay, we're going to start out slow, however, so we don't risk any muscle or tendon tears." I leaned down to give him a sloppy morning kiss, then licked my way down his anatomy, including the underside of his exercise implement from scrotum to tip.

"Now for a light massage to get the blood flowing," I told him, taking the helmet in my mouth. I bobbed up and down a few times, applying my tongue around the fold. I looked him in the eyes as I did so, which always turned Ryan on, as it seemed to do for Eric as well, judging by his reaction during this exercise in our recent get-togethers.

I felt Ryan's hand go between my legs, and opened them slightly so he could stimulate me while I continued my oral massage. He found the little girl and did her justice. I shivered at the sensation. A finger went into my love cave and probed around for the sensitive spot. I could feel myself getting slick inside.

"Come up for air and let me give you a tonguing," Ryan said.

"No need to, boy. I am wet enough for the main workout right now," I told him, after raising my head. I quickly straddled him, positioned his exercise tool and dropped down, taking in two or three inches before rising and then falling again, feeling him come in a little deeper. And so on.

We got into a good rhythm, Ryan pushing up on my down motion, but letting me control the pace, which picked up quickly. Before long, the bed was accompanying us in our little exclamations of joy, or perhaps protesting at the extra strain.

"I'm getting close," Ryan said.

I picked up the pace even more so I could get the benefit of his pole before it spouted and started to weaken. I felt myself getting close to my reward. A warm feeling flooded my insides as Ryan let loose with a loud grunt, and that provided the extra boost for my own orgasm.

"Good fucking workout," I acknowledged after a brief rest, and kissed him before dismounting and stepping out of bed for the second time this morning. I secured a tissue to catch any drippings.

"You are one intense personal trainer," Ryan said, still lying there, his exercise tool gradually returning to its usual state.

This vigorous start continued during the day. Following breakfast, during which Eric renewed his comments about plaster dust falling on him in the foldout couch in the room below our bedroom, we drove to the tennis courts in town. My friend Joy and I had scheduled a match, and the guys were always up for either sex or tennis. After a leisurely set, Joy and I decided it was getting too warm to play, and sat down at a shaded court side table to sip lemonade from a thermos she brought. Meanwhile Ryan and Eric continued trying to out-macho each other, running, grunting, making long and powerful shots. They had shed their shirts and Joy seemed to be studying their sweaty, nearly naked bods, clad only in short shorts and tennis footwear.

"How is your friend Eric these days -- over his girlfriend yet?" Joy asked.

"I'll tell you something if you promise to keep it to yourself," I answered.

"Oh, something good, I take it." Joy made a small sign of a cross in front of her chest.

"You know I tried to set up Eric with you. I figured you, being no stranger to boosting male egos, could ease his pain over losing Pam. But he wasn't responsive, so I've taken on the task myself."

Joy looked confused for a moment. Then it sunk in. "Oh my god, you're fucking him?"

I nodded. "And it appears to be working well, judging by his enthusiasm in sex, and he's no longer shuffling around in a state of depression.

"Good for you. He's a hunk. But is Ryan okay with it?" she asked.

"Yes, not only okay," I said, relating how Ryan not only sat and watched, but was an avid participant in a recent threesome.

"Oh, my god. You are really evolving, girl. That is so sexy. I was in a three way for a while. Maybe I could give you all some tips. How about we try a foursome?" Joy asked. "I wouldn't mind helping Ryan while you take care of Eric. Or vice versa. And then doing a switcheroo."

I did not respond right away. Funny, but I actually had a tinge of jealousy thinking about Joy moving in on Ryan. For that matter, the thought of her with Eric was no longer appealing either. She had missed her chance there. These were both my guys. Such possessiveness was stupid, I knew, instantly reprimanding myself. I had become comfortable playing the slut, but still bristled at another woman moving in on my man, or either of my men.

It was amazing how things had changed, I thought. In all the time Ryan and I had been together as a couple, neither of us had "strayed." Indeed, I would have been upset had he done so, and yet I had eagerly begun playing around, and Ryan had been amazingly unflustered. He professed gastric discomfort, but was actually encouraging, watching excitedly and even participating as I had sex with Eric. It was safe to say Ryan was turned on by me screwing his best friend. And that was the key, I realized -- friends should be able to have extra benefits, and be given some leeway from the taboos of society. I decided that Joy also deserved some consideration in that regard.

A tennis ball came whizzing past the table, followed by a yell of triumph from Eric, interrupting my thoughts.

"Well, I won't have any objections to you joining in as long as the boys don't," I told Joy.

The guys soon joined us at the table, sharing the lemonade. Following some small talk, Joy brought up the subject again.

"I hear things have been getting interesting at your place," she said, looking at Ryan, "So, you guys are interacting with Sara in new ways." Ryan and Eric looked at each other, then at me. "It sounds like fun," Joy added. "I wouldn't mind joining in some time."

Joy smiled at both guys, sitting up and throwing out her chest, showing off her ample breasts, cleavage visible at the top of her blouse, on which a couple buttons had been undone. She pushed a strand of blond hair back into place.

"Well, we're going to head home and take a plunge in the river, and you're welcome to join us," Ryan said, returning the smile.

"Love to," Joy said, rising from the table. "I'll just pop home for a swim suit, and meet you all at your place." She gathered her racket and tennis bag and walked away, a sway to her shapely butt that seemed to be appraised by both guys.

"Why don't you pack a bag in case you want to stay over," I called after her.

"How much have you told her?" Ryan asked, when Joy was out of earshot.

"I mentioned that we were in a ménage à trois. She was interested. Suggested a foursome."

Ryan looked contemplative. "That is not an entirely unpleasant thought, but she can run off at the mouth," he said. "If something happens will it come back to bite us?"

"I think she knows when to keep things to herself. She and I talk because we're friends, and Joy doesn't hide much to me about her own sexual adventures, but what she says is not in a gossipy way. Anyway, I made her promise not to say anything about the three of us, and actually, if she joins in that would be extra incentive for her to be discrete.

Ryan nodded. Eric gave a shrug.

Joy joined us shortly after we got to the flat rocks by the river. She was in a tiny two-piece that left little to the imagination. Even Eric, who had been largely ambivalent about Joy's seductive efforts, was impressed, and Ryan could not take his eyes off her.

In fact, Ryan was so busy chatting up Joy and visually inspecting her that I used Eric to help ease me into the stream, jumping off the rocks into his arms, and we both immersed. When we stood up again, I remained in his clutches and wrapped my legs around his middle for leverage. My boobs were right in his face, and he kissed one through the thin fabric of my swimsuit top.

"Looks as if I might have you mostly to myself tonight," Eric whispered lowly.

"Suits me," I responded.

That evening, Joy gave me a hand putting dinner together. There was an unstated sexual energy in the air as we sat around the table, and wine loosened our tongues. We had changed into dry clothes and Joy's short shorts and a tank top did not camouflage much more than her skimpy two-piece had. She continued capturing Ryan's attention, perhaps more than ever as she related a couple of her sexual escapades. Eric also had some conversation with her, but did not initiate much, mostly just responding to questions.

The guys took care of the dishes while Joy and I relaxed in the parlor. "So are you okay if your hubby and I spend some quality time tonight," she asked me with a coy smile.

"I wouldn't have invited a predator like you if I wasn't okay with it," I replied.

"I'm not a predator," she laughed. "I just want to make sure you have enough time and energy to play with your new boy toy. How is he in bed anyway?"

I laughed too. "He's good. So is Ryan."

"How is his equipment?"

"Joy, you are shameless," I said. "But it's fine. So is Ryan's. Eric's may be a little longer, but it's not as fat as Ryan's."

She ran her tongue around the outside of her lips, which made me laugh. The guys came into the parlor at that point, and Ryan was looking directly at Joy. Their eyes met and she ran her tongue around her lips one more time. Ryan had a big smile on his face.

We worked on breaking any remaining ice with more wine and a game of Truth or Dare. It was pretty routine stuff, starting out conservative and getting steadily more risqué. Ryan concentrated mostly on Joy, and she on him, while Eric and I directed our questions mainly to one another.

Ryan had Joy tell the "truth" about her sexual tastes and favorite positions and describe her favorite in detail, relating physical sensations. In subsequent questions, he followed up by asking how many times she had been in threesomes or had multiple partners, asking her to truthfully tell if she was feeling any extra moisture anywhere in her body (to which she admitted, "feeling saturated between my legs") and finally whether Joy was feeling "adventurous and open to activities with a new person tonight," to which she replied in the affirmative. Her truth-seeking, in turn, explored whether Ryan had an erection, if he was "feeling frisky" and was open to "exploration" at present.

On his next turn, Ryan asked me to truthfully tell whether I minded if he occupied our marital bed temporarily with "a new partner."

Truthfully, I felt a few butterflies at that question, but seeing how hot to trot both he and Joy were I had no real choice except to give him my blessing, "as long as I'm allowed back in the bed after that other partner departs."

Ryan's next turn produced a dare to Joy to accompany him into the master bedroom.

"He sure took his time getting to that part," Joy exclaimed, virtually leaping to her feet. They looked at each other with undisguised lust, as they scurried upstairs to the bedroom.

"Well, the game has accomplished its objective for my husband and my good friend," I told Eric. "How about us?"

"We don't need a game to give us permission," he replied. "I bet you're as wet as Joy is, and just as eager for exploration. How about accompanying me to the foldout?"

He was right about my wetness, and we probably moved just as fast as Ryan and Joy. I had my blouse and bra off by the time Eric stepped out of his briefs, his hard dick bobbing. He pulled my skirt down, followed by my panty.

"Wow, you weren't kidding. This is soaked," he said, casting it away.

We embraced, joining mouths so forcefully that our teeth clashed, then allowing our tongues to do a wild dance. I felt Eric's stiff dick against my pelvis. After we broke for air, I sank to my knees, wrapping my hand around its base and my mouth around the upper part. I tasted his pre-cum and gave him head for a while before being warned to stop, "or else."

Moving to the bed, Eric had me lie down and spread my legs, got in between them and went to return the oral favor. As his mouth licked at my clitoris and labia, I warned him that I was more soaked than ever.

"Nectar of the goddess," he answered before inserting his tongue inside. It was such a strong instrument, feeling almost like a finger, as it probed around. It was not the first time he had done this to me, but it was absolutely superior to anything he or Ryan had ever done previously. Between his tongue inside and his fingers massaging my clit, I came almost immediately, and my scream was probably audible upstairs.

Speaking of upstairs, I was suddenly aware of the bed in the master bedroom making sounds as if it was a caged animal trying to break through the floor boards, and I heard muffled shouts through all that wood and plasterboard.

Eric meanwhile moved forward a little, and positioned his hard dick at the entrance to my vagina, which is where I was insisting he insert it. After a couple of partial in and outs, his eight inches were fully buried and our pubes meshed together. Our eyes met and we both smiled, enjoying that feeling. He remained stationary and we kissed again, more tenderly.

Of course it was the calm before the delightful storm. My arms went around his back and my legs around his middle, and he began rising and falling, that long piston making contact in all the right places, his chest caressing my boobs until he rose and lowered his head to tongue and suck on them. I just shut my eyes and relished the feeling of being ravaged, occasionally drumming on his butt with my bare feet, which he seemed to like and encourage with deep vocalizations as he nibbled lightly on my nipples. Then he put his head alongside mine, cheek to cheek, as he continued thrusting. I moaned and let him know how much I liked what he was doing, as I listened to the continuing thrashing of both our foldout and the upstairs bed -- a harmony of lustful sounds.

We fucked for I don't know how long. I loved listening to the sucking sound of Eric's dick in my wet vagina. Ryan had told me that when he and I fucked it reminded him of the sound made by an old fashioned pitcher pump. Different dick now, but same sound, and same intense pleasure.

I thought about talking dirty and doing some fantasy play-acting, but decided not to. Eric had not seemed to like the little bit that Ryan and I did during our first threesomes. There would be time enough for that later with Ryan, along with his account of the erotic passion he was now engaging in with Joy. I no longer felt any apprehension or jealousy over my husband and good friend fucking. Hearing about that would be stimulating in itself. It would probably lead to a whole new round of play-acting and fantasies the next time we had sex. I would pretend to be Joy, so Ryan could enjoy fucking her again, vicariously, and he could pretend to be Eric as his dick slammed in and out of me.

But that would be the future. At present, I resolved to just relish the experience of the genuine Eric.