All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 04'

by 69pat69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

If you like cukie stuff I guess you might like this. Wife is a cheating slut but hey that is what the author wanted her to be.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A slightly different take on it

And okay for those who enjoy anal I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
divorce

dont give a fuck if they need a baby would not be my wife fuck that

she would be on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Garbage....

Just another wimping male story. Certainly not "erotic." Just trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Man this story is really horrible! The writing sucks and the content is fucking disgusting! Do us all a favor and stope writing this bullshit! I hope you know how sick you are!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mixed feelings.

On the one hand, I hate cheating wife stories. On the other, she wants her husband, even if it's only her ass...so I'm not sure. 3/5...for now.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
odd story...

Is it love, or sex, or cheating, or cuckloding, or swinging, or open marriage? All, some, or none????

Reguardless it is well written and you have my interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dogs

got more class, just a useless sick mind came up with this. The walking dead will love it of course they know no better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He's turning gay

Licking the other man's cum off his fingers?

Fuck off.

tnoldguytnoldguyover 11 years ago
Marie hadn't though of Rich

up to this point. She had been getting sex three times a week for two months and Rich had two Saturday encounters with Leslie? Marie had admitted that Rich had a high libido and she hadn't even come home to give him a blow job. Seems like she cared more about Tim and Leslie than Rich. One might think that she had been having an affair with Tim OR Tim and Leslie and they were willing to give Rich - what - Saturday leftovers. Even a couple of shots at her ass don't seem to be compensation for carrying Tim's baby (it's not Leslie's, no matter what you say) and nine months + recovery after pregnancy without sex. Based on all of this Rich should be nominated for sainthood and their kids should be babysat 2-3 nights a week so Rich could have sex with Leslie. Maybe at the same time Marie was having sex with Tim and at Tim and Leslie's house.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

she is just a whore for another man and after two months getting laid all the time by tim she is his slut. oh joy, he gets her ass - bet she gave that to tim befoere he got it. just a whore and a cuck. no man would put up with that but hubby is not a man. you created a whore and a cuck and a cheating fucker who is probably sterile so he is just getting to hit another mans pussy with the wife and husband agreeing. pure cuck crap. label it cuck crap up front - but hey that is the title isn't it but i had hopes he would get some balls.

and who is going to take care of preg slut? oh she gets to move inw with tim for that too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good writing

This certainly wont appeal to those who are insecure about their masculinity. Regardless, it is a well told tale. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't understand

I have memory like a sieve and don't remember the details of the earlier parts.

I do know that a woman can only conceive a couple of day a month. So if she was fucking the father to be twice a week, it wasn't to get pregnant. Or am I missing something?

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
I still holding onto my theory

That Leslie will come up pregnant and Marie will not. I think it will turn out to be Tim's fault that Leslie cannot get pregnant but just using this just as a ploy to get some from Marie without raising up a fuss.

I Believe the end result will be Tim's Cuckoldry instead of Rich. Turn about is fair play I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice!

I am looking forward to the conclusion of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to the person who wrote good writing

your one fucking idiot i bet the only thing masculine about you is your mouth to come home with another man cum running out of her wow what a woman only a sick fuck would make the statement you made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haha

That certainly took a bold gay turn. Your story practically oozes hot sticky repressed homosexual desire!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69pat69@69pat69
This is my dirty little secret. I enjoy writing these stories nearly as much as I enjoy reading stories by the other authors. I'm trying my hand at a couple of different themes to figure out what I'm best at. Thanks for any feedback. As to the answers in my profile... what do...

story TAGS