All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_13 months ago

Great series! I hope there is more.

Cheers

SAGE

Sex4lf57Sex4lf573 months ago

Loving the series! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good series. This part seems as if it should have been in 'reawakening', instead of here. Still a good read though.

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

This is an Excellent chapter for this couple. It shows the love bond that they have and that they are reluctant to hurt or harm the other. It’s obvious that Jack is nervous scared and slightly jealous of Mandy being with other males. The ending was a perfect spot for them to reassess what they are comfortable and willing to do. Janice was a very smart woman and Mandy should be thankful for her insight. Thank You! Looking forward to reading more about this couple helping friends.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted2 months ago

Thanks for reconciling the issue "she wouldn't do it for me". That would piss off any man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...