All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends'

by Loveangames69

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What the fuck is going on with all the stories that have hubby perfectly fine with hid wife fucking other men?

At what point do you figure out that if your partner doesn't care whom you fuck, then they're probably not the right person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should of said no, friendship is gone, not now but soon, bad friend

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out this year either. Pity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, what a great friend, and what a wimp husband. He won't be the last guy his slut wife fucks. Disease and divorce are in the wings. 1*

gordo12gordo12over 2 years ago

That was well written. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another one bites the dust!

And another one's gone,

And another one's gone.

Another one bites the dust!

Another marriage just shot down in all of it's flaming, blazing glory! Ironically it was shot down by it's own anti-aircraft battery. The people who should have been protecting the marriage were the ones feeding ammunition into the guns and pulling the trigger. Idiots should never get married. - TANSTAAFL

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

Great story!

What ignorant couple hides the fact the wife and/or husband looks around and thinks about fucking others? And their marriage is either strong enough to survive, or it's going to eventually fail from some other jealousies, secrets, or ownership issues.

I liked the way you portrayed the husband's initial reservations as he gave them space and the wife reassured Eric. Either you have a great imagination, or you and your wife have been there!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Yuu cucks really need to just go find that cock you so desperately desire and leave this idiocy in you warm safe spot in that closet.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"I love you so very much,"..Of course she does. Not! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story . The gist of the matter though is sadly it’s toll on the relationship . There is very rarely a happy - happy - happy ending when three people enter into a sexual trifecta . Invariably the dynamics change the desires continue but flow openly and unevenly , the subconscious effects slowly erode the dynamics and negative thoughts and feelings become the new norm which in turn feeds the poisonous powder keg and eventually the relationship becomes too poisoned and toxic to continue . My saying that always happens but it is the majority of the time !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well written story.

Thank you.

Why do the haters of tagged cuckold stories continue to read them whine and cry about them? If the stories are tagged cuckold just dont read them and your feelings wont get hurt.

to mattenw, yep yur still here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing! Very realistic, I know, because I have been there. I wish these insecure idiots would pay attention to the preview and classification of the stories, and just avoid stories that upset them. Keep writing, please!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Except for the sick friend comforted by the whorewife, this is the lamest excuse for a cuck story.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 2 years ago

Great story. We'll written.

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

not into cuck stories, i thought i had punched up "nudity",,,when i was married, we never played with friends, always strangers and always out of town if possible. couples only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Anonymous

"Why do the haters of tagged cuckold stories continue to read them whine and cry about them?"

Because, asshole, we don't want such stories to appear here at all! Create your own secret groups and exchange your stupid stories only with each other via email, fucking perverts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Why do the haters of tagged cuckold stories continue to read them whine and cry about them?"

.

Personally, because I actually have to read a story to know what is in it. If I can tell what is in a story without reading it, that's ample evidence it sucks.

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

Simply WOW !!

One of the most erotic short stories about wife sharing that I’ve read. Loved your descriptions, especially the build up and the interaction between husband and wife prior to the sharing. Good plot, writing and editing. An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

@anonymous, we don't like your little BTB morality tales here either. Go create your little fascist incel group so you can sit around and circle jerk over BTB stories

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

FYI - at the end (chapter 8) she leaves him for Eric. Continue or not at your choosing.

irinmikeirinmike6 months ago

another worthless story with a husband willingly letting his wife get it on with a friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous