Friends Hot College Son and Me

Story Info
College boy and older man trade favors.
1.2k words
4.27
23.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in the garage listening to Robert talk about his breakup with his girl. I've had fantasies of sucking his dick, I want to very much. I've also fantasized about him joining my wife and I in some hot MMF sex. As I listen, he mentions that his last girl mentioned his size. With this I see an opportunity to break the ice.

"I've always figured you to be around 6 or a little more. That is the average size Robert. Maybe what you need is learn to use what you have."

He grins a little and nods.

"maybe you're right."

As he shifts in his seat, I'm hoping I notice him getting hard. He looks at me and states;

"I've never measured my dick so I don't know how big it is."

I chuckle

"Never!? I thought every guy measured his dick at some point, mine is just over 6 ½. You should measure it sometime. What I meant by learn to use what you have is not just using your dick but hands, fingers, tongue and even words"

We make some small talk as he shifts a few times then asks;

"Do you have a tape measure?"

I get up and move to my tool box and then hand him the tape measure. As he stands, he looks to me;

"I'll be right back."

I let out a chuckle,

"Measure it right here if you want, I don't care. I've always wanted to know what it looked like anyway."

With a little apprehension and some shyness he froze for a minute then asked,

"Are you sure?"

I nod in pleasured agreement. With that I watch this cute 22-year-old drop his pants and underwear exposing just what I expected, a beautiful and very desirable cock and balls and fully hard too! I gasped and told him it looked hotter than I thought it would. He grinned as he pulled the taped measure out, after a few moments of awkwardness he looked to me and I asked,

"Need a hand?"

I decided to hold his hard on as he measured. I looked at him and said;

"I guessed pretty close, 6 ¼" and a nice one too."

Still holding his sweet cock, he asked if he could see mine. Without hesitation I dropped my pants and underwear exposing my hard on. He looked at my shaved cock and balls then at me.

"That is hotter than I thought it would be. Sorry, I guess I expected it to be wrinkled or something but it is beautiful."

I blushed and thanked him then asked him if I can get a picture of his for spank bank. He agreed as I pulled my phone out and snapped a few good shots, my pants still down at this time. He asked the same and I posed for him.

Both standing there, still exposed, I mustered the courage.

"I would really love to suck you if you don't mind"

He smiled,

"Only if I can suck yours."

With that said I nodded in agreement and dropped to my knees. I could smell his precum, my mouth watering as I took a dick in my mouth for the first time. I hear moans escape his mouth and I lick and suck his beautiful dick. I stroke him with my mouth and hand while my other hand grabs his balls and fondles them. This makes him moan more and louder, it also makes him produce massive amounts of precum that I am happy to drink.

His legs are shaking as I stop and tell him to have a seat. With him now relaxed I start again where I left off except now, I use a finger to massage his ass. After a few short minutes and no resistance from him my finger easily slides in his ass and finds his G spot. I massage it while stroking his hard-delicious cock with my lips, sucking every bit of him with my hungry mouth. Steady streams of precum are flowing down my throat and almost without notice it happens. I feel the start of his orgasm. I go down on him all the way as I feel it, his hot seed shooting in my mouth filling my belly as he lets out sounds of extreme pleasure.

After pumping his mammoth load into my mouth, his dick is growing softer by the minute and I finally pull my mouth off of him and my finger out of him. My first blowjob and it couldn't have been better or with anyone better. He laid there somewhat exhausted and looked at me with a very pleasured look;

"That was incredible! I have never cum so much and so hard. Thank you!"

"You're more than welcome, anytime!"

I sat in my chair ready to light up a cigarette when he came over, kneeled between my legs and started licking my balls then my shaft. I heard him give a moan of satisfaction as he started cleaning up my precum then I felt his warm mouth engulf my hard-leaking dick. I let out a loud moan as he worked my dick. Following what I did to him I felt his finger at my ass and gave no resistance. With his finger massaging my G spot, his mouth moved to my balls and took one at a time sucking them. I let out a moan of pleasure:

"Oh God that feels good, suck them, suck them hard."

I felt his mouth clamp around them and his tongue swirling them in his mouth. He moves back to my dick taking most of it while his finger is fucking my ass and fondling my G spot. I feel myself ready to explode in ecstasy and let him know. After warning him I feel his finger work my ass and G spot faster and his mouth is as full of my cock as he can handle. I let out loud moans of pleasure as I shoot my seed deep down his throat and fill his belly.

With our balls emptied and our clothes back on, we sit looking at each other with content smiles. I tell him that was the first blowjob I've ever given and wouldn't have a problem giving him another anytime he wanted one. He informed me that he and his brother used to blow each other so it wasn't his first but it was his best ever! I smiled with satisfaction at that as he told me he would love to do this again. Then he asked me if I was serious in what I had said months ago about wanting him to join me and my wife. I was drunk when I said it but that doesn't mean it wasn't a true statement.

I smiled as I looked at him;

"I would LOVE it if that happened, I would love the 3 of us to let ourselves go and do anything and everything we each wanted but I wouldn't count on that ever happening. She is just too conservative for that."

Robert and I talked a little more when he told me he has to get over to his parents' house and help them. We hugged, as we always have, and both know that we will have another hot session soon and often!