Friends - TOW The Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey pushed his cock in her mouth, it was a really tight fit but he was on the verge of cumming down her throat. He could tell Rachel couldn't really take his size. He started to cum, and pulled out so she could breathe properly.

Joey shot his load mostly on her face, and a few shots inside her throat which she swallowed.

Rachel now had cum dripping from her face, her mouth was sore and her body was on the verge of breaking.

"Hey Ross shoot your load on her face." Joey insisted.

Ross pulled out and lay Rachel flat on her back on the bed. Cum started shooting from Ross's cock, and loads. Even though he already came once this time he came just as much as the first time.

Rachel lay on the bed unable to even move. She was so tired and had cum all over her body, and a lot on her face.

Monica sat over Rachel and played with her hair.

"Guys's you really fucked her brains out!!" Monica said.

"Mon, you need to get fucked like that for once, it's to die for!!" Rachel whispered.

Monica smiled, she saw the way Rachel was enjoying being fully stuffed and wanted some of that action. She got on all fours still above Rachel. She was ready, she looked down at Rachel who was still covered in cum.

"Hey boys!!" Monica said as she shook her ass.

Chandler was the first one, he pulled Monica back until she was near the edge of the bed and stood there, he his cock and went for her pussy. He shoved his cock with no hesitation, he began fucking her.

Rachel watched as her friend above her was getting drilled.

"She's about to have the best sex she's ever had" Rachel thought to herself.

Joey was ready for the next round, he wanted some anal fun this time. He used some of Monica's lube and lubed her asshole.

Monica figured this was about to happen. She had never done anal or anything that had to do with her ass. She was a bit scared, she was nervous about getting 2 cocks inside her at once. Yes she wasn't expecting Ross to join, that would be weird.

Joey stood on the bed over her ass, his ass was now almost near Chandler's face but Chandler closed his eyes.

Joey began pushing his fat head inside her.

"AHHHHH JOEY!! FUCKKK MMEEE!!" Monica felt pain but it quickly disappeared, he started to feel new sorts of pleasure.

Joey began pumping his fat cock in her ass, stretching it wide. He couldn't believe he took her anal virginity. Once he got half of it in, he started ramming her ass hard.

Rachel smiled knowing her friends ass must've been gaping now.

Ross was the one who was left out and was rock hard. And he wanted this really bad. This might be his last chance to do it.

Without any regard, he went and stood in front of Monica.

Rachel and Monica were both shocked, so were Joey and Chandler.

Ross didn't do anything, he just stood there with his cock pointing at Monica.

Now wheather is was the horniness she felt or maybe just in the moment but Monica stuck her tongue out and licked his shaft.

Ross took this as a yes and held is cock for Monica.

Monica opened up and took Ross's cock in her mouth licking it all over.

This made Ross super horny and he started pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside her throat. He was now 6 inches in and surprisingly she didn't even gag. Ross getting more confident pushed another inch.

Chandler loved Monica's pussy, it was so tight and wet. He started to fuck her a little harder, he usually was the modest one but today something came off him.

Joey got a little excited and pushed even more of this cock in her ass.

"OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OHHH FUCKKK!!"Monica screamed.

Ross pushed his cock even deeper down her throat. Rachel was still watching her friend getting rammed like she was moments ago. Monica started to orgasm, her pussy started dripping onto Rachel's already wet pussy.

This made Rachel rub her pussy. She could even see the bulge Ross's cock was making in Monica's throat. She wished she could deepthroat like that.

The guys having fucked and unloaded on Rachel were able to go a few minutes longer this round.

Monica was slowly getting used to Joey's cock and now he managed to push every inch in.

Monica orgasmed, her eyes rolled back. She could feel something inside her stomach.

Ross finally managed to push his entire length, all 8 inches down Monica's throat. He was about to cum, he grabbed Monica's head and held it so she would be able to move.

Ross began shooting his load down Monica's throat.

Joey and Chandler also started cumming at the same time.

Monica felt Ross's cum in her throat, she couldn't breathe. But his cum was warm and tasty. She felt Joey fill her ass up and Chandler unload deep in her pussy. She was being filled with cum in all her holes.

The guys pulled out and Monica collapsed on top of Rachel who was smiling.

Monica had some of Ross's cum in her mouth, she kissed Rachel and licked the cum of her friend's face.

Ross couldn't believe what just happen. The guys were beat, and stood there with Ross to admire the work they did.

Monica had cum dripping out of her ass and pussy, she lay on top of Rachel and eventually passed out in exhaustion.

The guys left the room. Rachel held Monica tight and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The girls lay on the bed covered in the guys cum, both exhausted and sore in all places, dreaming of what just went down.

12