All Comments on 'Friends - Wild Party'

by MT1966

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Get an editor

Missing word all over the place. Don't you read it after you write it?

MT1966MT1966over 11 years agoAuthor

Sorry about that - I always try to read my story before I lodge it but obviously I missed a few mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really enjoyed the storie. Please do more. Maybe include Ross Chandler and Joey. Good work

ExintarisExintarisover 11 years ago
Not bad, but ...

A few mistakes? Man, you made plenty. Typos, missed words, wrong words, unnecessary commas and stops after ? and ! ... but the worst was describing Rachel's eyes as brown :). They're blue, as anyone who has watched a few episodes of Friends could surely see! The three girls are all blue-eyed, funnily, while Ross and Joey have brown eyes. Oh, and Americans do not use bloody as a swearword unless they're imitating the British, Australians etc.

Not a bad attempt at describing an orgy and how it might get started, I suppose; there are hints that something supernatural might be involved, but this is never made clear. But while a lot of men get to come, only Rachel of the women is actually described as doing so, that I noticed, and the men seem to be concerned almost entirely with their own pleasure (there is some oral work) and don't care how roughly they treat the women, who are all made to fit the submissive ideal by demanding anal sex and come all over them etc. Other stories in this collection are much fairer, especially those of Dudeman.

ExintarisExintarisover 11 years ago
Semi-apology

Sorry, I noticed, going through more carefully, that Phoebe does come - but not poor Monica! And only 7 men do (though the second man with Rachel might have come with the woman) - what about the rest of the around 20? Maybe other women showed up (one other is supposed to be there when Monica is looking round, but we hear nothing of her).

The other comment I have is that all the men seem to go on for what sounds like a surprisingly long time. I don't know, the whole story seems weird and uncanny to me: is half of it due to magical effects caused by Jeff?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous