Friends with Benefits Pt. 02

Story Info
Amanda’s one night stand turns out to be her new assistant.
1.5k words
4.57
6.8k
7

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers

~~ Amanda ~~

The next morning I wake up with a cat in my face and blaring alarm in my ears. I groan, slamming my hand down on the alarm. I lay in bed for a moment, lifting my cat up and into my lap. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I finally sit up and meet my cats eyes as he meows at me.

"You hungry stinky?" I ask, scratching his forehead.

He hops off the bed and meows at me once more. "You got it cap'n," I say, throwing the covers off me and sinking my feet into the carpeted floor.

I make my way to the kitchen and crack open a can of cat food for Mochi. He eagerly starts going after it as soon as I plop it into his bowl. Making myself a bowl of cereal I turn on my phone to pop on some tunes to listen to while I eat. A notification from my boss greets me, always a great sign.

I groan, clicking on it and reading the message. Fuck. I jump up rushing to my bedroom to pull on my clothes. Shit! I completely forgot they wanted me to come in early today. I'm not late yet, but I sure as shit will be if I don't leave now. I quickly throw on a loose blue dress. Business casual, the way my job likes it. I throw on my boots, zip them up and rush to the door.

"Bye Mochi, love you!" I shout as I slam the door closed behind me, locking it, and rushing down the steps to my car. I start it and hurry off to work.

I arrive exactly on time. Definitely not my usual routine, but it'll do.

"Ah, Amanda, there you are!" my boss says from across the entryway to the hall. She rushes over and wraps her arm around me. She's nice, but sometimes I can't tell if she's faking it or not. "Thank you for coming in early. Your new assistant is here. Ron is showing her around right now but as soon as that's over she's all yours." She smiles wide at me, tapping me with the folder in her hand. "Here, I need you to update these into the computer today, alright? Thank you thank you, bye!" And with that she hurries off.

Gripping the thick blue folder in my hand I walk past the many cubicles and into my office at the end. Luckily I'm in a high enough position where I have my own private space to get my work done. I find it more efficient for me to work in privacy anyway.

On the way however, I notice a new, yet familiar face. My eyes linger on her as I pass, possibly just a bit too long as I try and think of where I could know her from. Likely not here. Next to her I notice Ron. So she's my new assistant it looks like. Closing the door to my office I hear the fading sound of her voice declining an offered seat.

Sitting down in my chair I turn on my computer and open the needed files. I scan over the first document in the folder and sigh as I start updating the files in the computer to match with the files given to me. A few pages in and a knock at the door brings me back from my robotic trance of working.

"Come in," I say, looking up from my computer screen.

Opening the door is Ron, and behind him I notice the same girl from before. It's only when her eyes rise up to meet mine that my heart stops and face flushes as I instantly recognize her. The girl from last night. She's dressed far different from before. Instead of a petite black dress she instead wears a light pink skirt, white shirt, and a pink cardigan. She no longer has glitter dusting her cheeks, but instead it is replaced by a light blush. Her hair is the same. Short wavy and strawberry blonde.

I swallow, standing to greet them. "Ah, good morning."

"Good morning," Ron replies. "I've got your assistant here with me," he says, extending an arm towards her as she steps into the room beside him.

"Hi, I'm Eva," she says, smiling, hands folded in front of her. So that's her name.

"Amanda," I say. "I'm Amanda. Pleasure to," I swallow, "meet you."

No one at work should know of my outside activities, nevermind a new hire. It'd take someone brainless to not catch on that I don't want this to get out. And if she's smart, she won't want it to either.

"Alright," Ron says, clasping his hands together. "I'm gonna go now. If either of you need anything feel free to reach out." And with that he exits, pulling the door to a close behind him.

There's a moment of silence before Eva speaks up. "Is there anything you would like for me to do?"

I shake my head. "No, not currently, no. There's nothing right now, but I'll let you know as soon as there is. Feel free to take a seat in the meantime, though."

She hums in reply. "Oh, I would," she starts, swaying as she walks towards me, eyes staring into mine, "but I got fucked so damn hard last night it hurts to sit."

My eyes widen, pulse sky rocketing as my heart races in my chest and sends blood straight to my face.

She chuckles, resting her palms on my desk now. "My luck must be astronomical with the best one night stand of my life being my new boss," she says, just above a whisper.

I clench my thighs. "I must ask that you refrain from this kind of language during work." I pull my hair back behind my head, suddenly feeling far more hot than I was a moment ago.

"As you wish," she says, curtsying.

Eva wanders around the room. Looking around, picking things up occasionally, observing them for a moment before setting them back down where they were and continuing to explore the room. As Eva looks around I sink back into my work, becoming less and less aware of my surroundings with each page I input into the computer.

I freeze mid-typing when I feel hands on my inner thighs. I look down and there Eva is, on her knees below my desk. My face flushes as she pulls down my underwear and I'm about to scold her when my boss walks in. I quickly pull my chair back in and begin praying that she won't come too far in, it'd be even better if she just leaves quickly.

"Hi, I just wanted to check in on how you were doing," she says in a type of sing songy voice. At the end of the statement I feel Eva's warm breath on my heat, it ironically making me shiver.

"Um, good," I say. I move my hands up onto the desk and gesture towards the open folder. "I'm about a," I pause sharply as Eva connects her mouth, starting to kiss right at my clit. "About a quarter of the way through," I rush out.

"Oh good, that's wonderful. You're always so reliable," she says. "Thank you for that."

I nod, fists clenching around the pen in my hands as Eva starts to run her tongue up and down along my folds, thumbs massaging little circles into my thighs. "No problem."

My breath hitches as she wraps her lips around that sweet spot and starts to suck.

My boss frowns, her eyes scanning the room. "Where'd Eva go?" she inquires. "You didn't scare her off already did you?" she laughs.

"Ahh, haha," I laugh back, rolling my hips. Shit. "No, no, she just," I trail off as she starts tracing her tongue around my hole. "Coffee, she went off to go get us some coffee."

"Oh, how nice." She gives another look around the room. "Well, I'll leave you to it. Thank you."

She cannot close the door fast enough, and as soon as she does my hands dart to the back of Eva's head, holding her against me as her tongue continues to keep pleasuring me. I roll my hips into her in a rhythm, and my mouth opens slightly, and I occasionally bite my lip, trying to keep it closed but to no avail.

My hips rise off the chair as she brings me to my climax, and she continues licking me clean, even after I finish. I lie back against my chair, breathing heavily. I only look back down to her when she removes her face from my nether regions.

"How's that for assistance?" she asks, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Short on breath all I can manage to get out is a raspy, "Fuck."

Smirking Eva goes over to the door. "I'm going to go get started on those coffees. Be right back." She winks as she closes the door.

I close my eyes and sigh. Pulling my underwear back up and covering myself up again with my dress I fold my hands and think to myself.

Things just got way more interesting here.

Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers