Friends with Benefits Pt. 04

Story Info
Amanda teases Eva in the workplace.
2k words
4.52
5.8k
5

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers

~~ Amanda ~~

I toss my keys onto the kitchen counter and immediately crash down onto the couch. What a day. I flip over onto my back as Mochi hops onto my stomach and lays there. I scratch behind his ears as I tell him about the events of the day.

Eva ended up having fallen asleep curled up in my coat when I returned to the office. Not great work ethic, but I'm guessing I ended up getting more done with her asleep than I would've if she stayed awake. I did end up being able to finish my assignment, which was very good, especially considering the distracting circumstances. Before leaving I did have to wake up Eva. I let her keep my coat, her shirt being completely stained. Besides, it's not like I could let her waltz around topless.

"What am I going to do, Mochi?" I sigh. "She's so fucking - agh," I groan, leaning my head back into the cushion behind me. "A distraction," I state finally. "A big, beautiful distraction."

I hug Mochi to my chest, resting my cheek on his head as he purrs.

"And of course the damn team building bonding thingy is tomorrow." I grab my hair in my fist. "I swear if she tries anything in front of them."

I continue petting Mochi listening to his purr as I get dragged deeper and deeper into the realm of sleep. Emerald eyes and wavy, strawberry hair dancing around my mind.

~~*~~

I show up to work early, partially to make up for being directly on time yesterday. A bit too close for comfort, for me anyway. Today I just wear a black skirt and a red sweater above it. It's getting colder out, the leaves already casting away their vibrant greens and trading them in for oranges, yellows, and browns. I grab myself a muffin from the pastry stand before going back into my office.

I turn on the light and nearly drop my muffin when I see my desk. There Eva is, completely naked, lying on my desk with a grin plastered across her face.

"Geez, Eva," I push out through clenched teeth, quickly shoving the door shut behind me. "What are you thinking?"

"Draw me like one of you french girls," she says, putting the back of her hand to her forehead. She giggles sitting up right. "Did I surprise you?" she asks, elbows on her knees and face in her palms.

"Yes, but, agh, just put some fucking clothes on would ya?"

She frowns, puffing out her bottom lip. She spreads her legs wide open and pushes her fingers down between herself, opening her lips and giving me a clear view of her glistening pussy. "What? This just isn't a perfect way to start your day?"

My pussy starts pulsing just looking at her. I bite my lip, sucking in a shaky breath through my nose. "Just put some fucking clothes on. Please."

I go over to place my bag on the shelf to the right, but on the way I trip over another bag sitting on the floor. I groan, standing back up and continuing on my way to put my bag away.

"Note of advice, put your bag on a shelf somewhere, not the middle of the floor."

"Sorry, I was just in a hurry to surprise you," she shrugs, not having moved from where she perched on the desk.

"Mm," I groan. "Whatever I, just-" I stop, hearing the subtle buzz of something coming from her bag. I look over at her disapprovingly as I bend over to open her bag, a good guess in my mind at what I think I'll find. And, right on top, as I presumed, sits a vibrator and the remote right next to it. "Are you serious?" I ask, pulling it out of the bag.

Her face flushes and her hands spread out in defense. "Alright, I know that looks, not great." She looks to the side. "But! I wasn't planning on using it here or around anyone really. Beside you," she sticks out her tongue all playfully.

I roll my eyes, approaching her with it. I grab her thigh and spread her folds with my fingers before pressing the vibrator against her entrance. "You wanna keep messing around and pulling stunts and shit like this," I start, pushing it into her, she bites her lip as it enters. "Then you're gonna do this. I don't want to hear a single fucking peep during the team building exercise." I lean in closer, our faces now only inches apart. "Got it?" I whisper.

She swallows. "Oh come on, I've never been one to be quiet."

"Then learn," I quickly retort, her red face growing a shade darker.

I move my head to the side and whisper with lips brushing against her ear. "This is payback for that little stunt under the desk."

I hold the remote in my hand and turn it off completely. I'll catch her when she's not expecting it.

A knock at the door draws me away. I jump back away from her and rush to the door. "Hello?" I ask, gripping the knob and pressing my foot to the door to keep it closed. 'Hide,' I mouth to Eva, who, thankfully, quickly hops off to hide beneath my desk. I open the door.

"Hi!" my boss greets. "We're going to be starting the activities soon. In the conference room today, apparently that escape room we were going to do is closed today."

"Ah bummer," I say, snapping my fingers downward. "Hopefully next month, then."

"Yes, yes, hopefully. Well, be there soon," she smiles.

"Will do, see you there," I smile back, closing the door as she walks away to the office next to mine.

I turn back to see Eva, her head popping up from under the desk. She stands and starts putting her clothes back on. She throws a loose green dress over herself and pulls her boots back on. "Alright, I'm ready," she says, placing her hands on her hips.

I smirk at her and pull the remote out of my pocket, waving it cheekily before her. "You sure?"

It's a rhetorical question, and whether she catches that or not she doesn't answer, and we both exit together. Most everyone is already in the conference room, but there's still a few other people to wait for. Small talk is bouncing around the table, just casual talk of how everyone's week is going, the weather, etc. etc.

Soon everyone is in the room and Lindsey starts the first activity. A human knot. Of course it's something that I need both my hands for. Eva grins at me, knowing I can't control the vibrator when we're all holding hands. Gathering in a circle we all reach out and randomly grab at hands until we're a big old tangled mess.

Eva's back is to me, her head leaning back against my face with my nose hovering right above her hair. So close I can smell her rose shampoo. I don't have much time to think of it though. Along with my hands being pulled from different directions at the same time Eva slides down against me, then right back up.

She's grinding. If it were anyone else I'd say they wouldn't know what they were doing, but with her, I know she's doing it on purpose. I bite my lip and twist around darting under someone's arms and separating us as well as loosening the knot a bit more.

Many twists and turns later and we finally stand in a circle again, an odd looking circle, but not all tangled anymore. We let go of our hands and return to out seats. Pictionary being the next game. We split into two teams, one side of the table versus the other. I fiddle with the remote occasionally, mostly when Eva starts making an attempt to speak. Each change in the setting earns a sharp look from her.

Eventually we end up at the last round, the score tied, and Eva being the one to draw for our team. "Good luck," I sing to her as she stands to go up to the board. "Bring us a win." I flash her a thumbs up and a cheeky grin as she pulls the cap off her marker, shaking her head at me.

After reading her prompt she starts drawing, and I immediately increase the setting, watching as her legs squeeze together and she inhales sharply. She bites her lips down together and continues drawing. I drop the level momentarily before quickly increasing it once more. Her hand shakes and her lines come out shakier as she continues trying to draw.

"S-sorry," she stutters out, a small whimper escaping her lips. "I'm not too great with, mm, drawing on white boards." She inhales a sharp gasp and continues to draw. "Angles, y'know."

I smirk at her as I shoot it to the max setting. The action is quickly met with a glare from her. Maybe I only notice because I'm looking for it, but I can see her legs trembling.

"Agh," she subtly lets out a moan, "any guesses?" She waves her hand up, prompting for someone to answer.

"A dog?" I ask, slowly turning down the setting. There's no way that's a dog, though.

She shakes her head and I shoot it right back up. Her head drops down and she continues shaking it. "No. No, no it's not a- dog." She reaches her hand up to starts drawing some more, lines still shaky.

"Pet?" someone else asks.

She shakes her head again. Shifting her weight to one leg then the other, back and forth. "It can be, but, um, that's not it."

"Do you have to go to the bathroom?" another asks. "You can go."

I narrow my eyes at her and shake my head, and she catches my silent message. Don't you fucking dare.

"No, no," she gulps. "I mean, I do. But I just wanna, ah, finish this first." She taps the board with the end of the marker.

"Rabbit?" someone else asks.

"Mmm!" she hums, gripping the marker in a tight fist. "Yes, but another, another word for it."

"Hare?" Ron asks.

She shakes her head inhaling sharply and I chuckle. Finally I decide to put her out of her misery. "Bunny?"

"Yes!" I bring the vibrator to the max setting, watching as her knees bend and she balls her fists up in her skirt. "Ah, yes," she groans. "A bunny!" She hurries to the door, face inhumanely red as she pushes down on the knob. "I'm going to run to the bathroom now! Be right back!" she shouts, hurrying out.

I continue playing with the vibrator, moving the switch up and down up and down. I smirk knowing she's likely tipping over the edge right about now, if she hadn't already at the board. Lindsey soon ends the games and I stop and turn the vibrator off. Looks like we're done for the day.

Fridays are the best. Shorter days and getting to go home early, what could be better?

We're dismissed and on the way out I see Eva, bashfully exiting the restroom. "Better?" I ask her, grinning.

She rolls her eyes. "That was, mm, that was something."

"I doubt you'll pull any more weird shit now, though," I retort, quieter.

She laughs at that. "Pfft, whatever. Just you wait and see."

I side eye her, seeing that mischievous glint in her eye. "Don't go pulling anything."

She doesn't answer, just continues smiling and humming to herself. "Want to get dinner?"

"It's like, 2 p.m."

"Later," she rolls her eyes. "Could be our first official date?"

"Date? Since when are we together?" I ask.

She looks over to me, puffing out her lip. My heart stops, and she almost looks hurt, for almost a millisecond, but as soon as it's there it's gone. "Fine, just as friends. Dinner?" she asks again.

"Ah, why not? 'Round seven seem good?" I ask.

"Yep," she nods. "I'll meet you there. Slice of Italy, seven, see ya," she hurries off, waving as she leaves, not once looking back.

"See ya," I say, voice trailing off. I'm not even sure if she can hear me.

I think she might've seemed a bit... off.

Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers