Friends with Benefits Pt. 03

Story Info
Eva’s new boss turns out to be last night’s one night stand.
1.6k words
4.52
5.7k
7

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers

~~ Eva ~~

Landing this job alone was a feat, but the fact my new boss was my fuck buddy yesterday is just too damn good! Of course she knows of my activities, but I know of hers as well. How perfect. It was definitely a risk under the desk, who knows how she'd react, but goodness, it was perfect.

I pour the coffee from the pot into two mugs. I don't know how Amanda likes her coffee but I know how I like mine, loads of cream and sugar, so that's probably a safe bet. As I'm pouring in the cream Lindsey, Amanda's boss, puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Ah, there you are! Amanda told me you were grabbing some coffee for you two. How're you doing? Any first day troubles?" She retreats her hand and smiles at me.

"No, no, everything's going good!" I smile back at her as I stop pouring in the cream.

I drop a lump of sugar into one of the cups and she starts again. "I know Amanda can be a bit... difficult to work for at times. She can be serious, and isn't very good at asking for assistance, but I'm sure after a bit she'll open up a bit more."

Oh, she's already opened up plenty. I smile back at her. "Don't worry, serious is good. So far I've been enjoying working with her."

"Well that's great!" Lindsey clasps her hands together. "And you're just in time for our monthly team exercise. We like to do some team building on the last Friday of every month, which is..." she trails off, searching her mind.

"Tomorrow."

"Ah, yes! Thank you," she says snapping her fingers into a point at me. "Tomorrow we're going to be doing that, I'm sure you'll love it! Well I'm sure I've taken enough of your time now, best not to keep Amanda waiting," she chuckles.

"Of course, thank you," I say, smiling back at her as I lift the two steaming mugs.

I walk back to the office, licking at my lips. The taste of her still lingering there. I back into the door and smile at Amanda as I walk to her desk and place the cup of coffee on her desk.

"Thank you, Eva," she says, grasping the mug in her hands and quickly taking a sip. Her eyes lift up to meet mine. "That's very sweet."

"Anything for you, love," I smile at her, winking.

A blush dusts across her face, not easily visible in the dimly lit room. "No, no, like the coffee. It's very sweet. I normally drink mine darker."

I take a sip of mine. "This is the only way to drink coffee."

She looks like she's about to say something, unsaid words dancing on her tongue, but instead she stays silent, closing her mouth and continuing to work on her computer.

"Anything you need help with?" I ask, bending over, elbows on her desk now with my cleavage clear in her sight.

Her face grows redder. "No," she states quickly. "And none of that," she lets out a huff of air, "nonsense."

I shrug, standing back upright. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

I walk over to the front of the room and flick up the light switch the rest of the way filling the room with light. "Much better," I say, placing my cup of coffee on the little table in the corner of the room. I shuffle off my cardigan and toss it onto the couch in front of the table. "So what should I do?" I ask, holding my hands behind my back.

"Um," she starts, looking around the room, "you can take inventory of that over there," she points towards shelves opposite of where I'm standing. "Count the number of papers, paper clips, etc., and let me know if you think there's anything we may need more of."

"You got it boss," I say, walking over to the shelf to start the task.

I make it all of thirty minutes before succumbing to boredom. I'm not sure if she meant counting stacks of paper or the individual papers, but either way this is so tedious. You can just look and see what you need more of. And even if something runs out I can quickly go out somewhere to retrieve it. I lean back in my seat and glance over at Amanda through the corner of my eyes.

She's back at it again. Completely in work mode, not even really noticing I'm here anymore. Her hands are continuously typing away, eyes looking between only her computer screen and the folder on her desk. She's made a pretty decent dent in it, though.

I stand up, stalking back over to the coffee table, eyeing her as I do so. Not even a glance. I clench my teeth. She's gonna look at me.

I pick up my cup of coffee and take a sip. It's cooled down now, maybe just above room temperature. I turn around, taking another sip, and continue to tilt the cup past my lips, the contents of the cup quickly pouring down onto my shirt. And, I didn't even plan this, my shirt is white. How perfectly things can fall together.

"Oh, no!" I exclaim, quickly putting the mug back down.

Amanda looks up from her screen, lips parting as she gapes at me. Coffee is on the floor, and on my now transparent shirt, which is allowing her to look straight through it and at my bra.

"I'm sorry, I'm such a clutz sometimes!" I say, quickly turning around and gripping my hand onto the door handle. "I'm gonna go grab some towels. I'll be right back!"

Before I even have a chance to push down on the handle Amanda shouts. "No!" She lowers her voice as she rushes around her desk, grabbing hold of my wrist, "no no, don't do that," she says, pulling me back and pushing me back to sit on the couch. "I'll go grab some towels, you just stay here," she says, averting her eyes, and turning back towards the door.

"No, I can't possibly let you do that. What kind of assistant would I be if I took you away from your work to clean up my mess? I'll go grab some towels, thank you though."

"I can't let you do that."

"Why not?" I pout, but I know damn well why she won't let me.

"I can see through your shirt," she says. "Now you stay here."

I grab her wrist and turn her back to me. "Oh no," I say, looking down at myself and then back into her eyes. "I didn't even notice." I reach down to the hem of my shirt and pull it up and off of me.

Amanda swallows, biting her bottom lip, then she rolls her eyes as she grabs both my wrists and pins them down on the couch cushions beside me. "Bullshit you didn't," she whispers.

"How'd you know?" I smirk.

"Fuckin whore," she says, lips locking against mine as she joins me on the couch, sitting on me with her knees caging me in.

"Mmm," I groan against her, clenching my fists. "Yours."

She moves both my hands to be held with one of hers as she moves a free hand to the back of my head, entangling her hand within my hair. "Mine?" She asks, releasing my lips.

"Your fuckin whore," I say, licking my lips.

"Fuck," she groans, reattaching her lips to my own.

Her hand moves up and down along my sides, causing goosebumps to pebble across my flesh. Eventually her hand presses itself against my heat from across the border of my panties. "Mmm," I moan, arching against her. "Put them in."

She kisses the side of my neck as she pushes my panties aside with her hand, then circles her fingers around my hole. It's wet, and I know she's collecting that wetness around her fingers. "You won't stop till you get what you want, hm?" she asks.

"Never," I whisper.

She pushes her fingers in, two together, and she quickly has to press her lips back to mine to muffle out my moan.

"Shush," she groans against me, pumping her fingers in and out.

I throw my head back at how painfully slow she's going. "More," I say.

"Hm?"

"More."

"More?"

"Yes, for fucks sake just give me fucking more!" I throw my head back against the wall. I lift my hips and start grinding harder against her hand, needing more friction.

Quickly, and without warning she flips me over. Now, I sit on top her her, fingers still in my pussy, and her other hand still clenching my wrists in an iron grip.

"Ride my hand."

I feel my face flush, but obey her command. I rock my hips forwards and set them back down backwards. I thrust and thrust and just keep thrusting, getting faster and sloppier as I reach higher and higher to my climax. Just as I make it and open my mouth to cry out, she lets go of my wrists and clasps her hand over my mouth to quiet me.

I catch my breath as she pulls her fingers out of me, a long clear trail of the result of my pleasure following. She gets up, tossing me back down to the couch and goes over to the door. Next to it hangs her coat, which she takes off the hanger and tosses over at me.

"Cover yourself up," she says. "And when I get back, I expect to be able to finish my work."

And with that she exits the room, leaving me panting against the couch.

Fuck yes.

Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers