Friends with Benefits Pt. 05

Story Info
Eva and Amanda have “dessert” after dinner.
2.3k words
4.54
4.4k
5

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
38 Followers

~~ Eva ~~

I shove aside hangers of clothes as I comb through my closet looking for the perfect outfit. My heart's pounding, I feel like it always is as of late. I'm always thinking of her now. It's making me sick. I'm always craving her face, her words, her touch. I want Amanda to want me just as much as I want her.

Slice of Italy isn't insanely fancy, but it's not like I can dress like a bum either. It's hard. What is the perfect outfit? Something to just enchant her? Finally my fingers land on a crimson red dress. Fancy, but not too much so. It's nothing that would get me an unwanted kind of attention from anyone I don't think. I pull it on and lace up my black boots before looking at myself in the mirror.

I swallow as I look at myself twisting from side to side to check I do in fact look okay. I suppose that this will do. I grab my purse and hurry out the door to my car. I sing along to my favorite songs as I make my way to the restaurant.

I arrive fifteen minutes before our agreed upon time and pull out my phone to text her, realizing again that I do not have her number. So many times I've wanted to text her, but of course I never remember to get the information from her.

I sigh as I hop out of the car. I hear the beep as it locks behind me and I enter into the restaurant, thanking the gentleman at the door who holds the door open.

"Hi, table for two, please," I say, greeting the host.

He raises an eyebrow at me as he looks over my shoulder. "Two?"

"Yes, she's not here yet, but she should be here shortly," I say, explaining as to why I'm alone.

"This way," he says, leading me into the restaurant. It's already fairly busy, the clattering of utensils on dishes and the chatter of people layers on top of the classical music being played. "Here are the menus and your server shall be with you in a bit."

"Thank you very much," I say, smiling.

I glance about the menu, my leg bouncing nervously beneath me. Damn, when's the last time I've even had a legit date? Not that this is a date anyway...

Five minutes pass and the waiter arrives. "Good evening, my name is Michael and I'll be your server today. Can I start you with something to drink?"

"Ah, hi," I say, leg bouncing faster now. "I'm actually waiting for someone right now," I start, trailing off as I speak.

"Oh, no problem, would you like for me to check back in with you in a few?"

"Yes, that'd be lovely, thank you," I say, sighing in relief.

The waiter leaves, tending to their other tables and I fiddle with my phone. I keep switching between looking at the time and the weather. Occasionally I look at the door. What if she doesn't even show up? I swallow and look out the window, heart freezing at that thought.

Five more minutes pass and I notice the waiter looking sympathetically at me. Please, don't do that. I chew on my lip and continue looking out the window. There's still five more minutes until the agreed upon time anyway.

"Table for two." Relief floods my body as I look back over to the host stand. There Amanda stands.

"Oh, over here," I say, waving her over.

Warmth spreads throughout me when her eyes move to meet mine. "Oh, nevermind, she's right there," Amanda laughs to the host. "Thank you."

"Well, there you are," I say, sticking my tongue out at her. "I was starting to think you weren't even going to come," I joke, crossing my arms over my chest. But there is a small hint of truth to it. I don't show it of course.

"What? I'm still here before seven. I'm not even late," she says, as she flicks her hair behind her shoulder. She's still wearing the same clothes as at work earlier. Same red sweater and black skirt.

"Ooh, we match," I say, reaching out my hand and poking her in the chest. "Red and red."

"Mmm," she hums. "Was that just an excuse to cop a feel?" she asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

I laugh. "Maybe," I shrug.

"Hi, what can I get you two to drink?" the waiter asks, returning to the table.

"Ooh, a strawberry margarita, please."

"Mm, that sounds good," Amanda says. "I'll do that too, please."

"Sure thing," he says. "I'll be back with those drinks and some bread for you ladies."

Amanda bites her lip, then speaks. "You, you look very nice," she says, softly. Eyes cast down. She then raises her gaze, looking back at me through her lashes.

I can feel my blood rush up to my face, warming my cheeks and the tips of my ears. "Thank you," I reply, pushing my hair behind my ear. "You always look nice," I wink back at her.

"Pfft." She waves her hand. "What'd you think of work today?"

I bite down on my lip and shake my head. I groan. "It sure was interesting."

Amanda laughs. "Now you know how I feel."

I scoff at that leaning in towards her and resting on my elbows. "No shot. I'd like to see you talk-"

"Draw."

"Draw, in front of a room full of people while you've got a vibrator in you." I tilt my head to the side, and almost dare her with my eyes.

"Yeah, you're funny," she says, leaning back in her chair. "Not a chance!"

"Coward."

She rolls her eyes. The waiter comes back with the bread, oil, and drinks and we give him our dinner orders.

"I fucking love bread," I moan as dip it into the oil before biting into it.

"Who doesn't?" she asks, doing the same.

We continue talking throughout the wait and through eating our meals. It's nice, so nice. I think that I could talk to Amanda forever. It's just so easy. I love hearing her voice, her laugh. Staring into her eyes, watching her chest rise and fall as she laughs.

I reach my hand under the table and grasp her knee, circling my finger around it and never once breaking eye contact with her.

She raises her eyebrow and glances down for a second before instantly glancing right back up at me. "What do you think you're doing?" she asks.

I move my hand forward and then retreat it back to myself. I shrug and pop a meatball in my mouth. "What're you thinking for dessert?" I ask, raising both my eye brows and flicking my tongue mischievously at her.

She tilts her head to the side and covers her mouth with her hand. "My car has tinted windows," she says, averting her eyes and face beating red.

My lungs inflate and rays of sunshine fill my body as excitement pulses through me. "Not even trying to deny it anymore, eh?" I ask, smirking at her.

She cups her face in her hands and continues to look out the window. "You may be my favorite treat right now."

I giggle and raise my hand to call the waiter over. "Check please."

Before we can even have a discussion I pull a hundred dollar bill out of my purse and hand it to the waiter, it should be far more than enough to cover the bill plus tip. I tell him to keep the change and grab Amanda's hand as I pull her out. We quickly exit the restaurant and I scan the parking lot.

"Oh ho ho," I chuckle when my eyes land on one of the cars. Dark tinted windows, not a shot anyone can see in there. "This one's yours I'm guessing?"

She nods, fiddling in her purse for her keys to unlock the doors. As soon as she does I throw open the back door and push her in. Lying her back against the leather seats in the back I push up her skirt after pulling the door shut behind me. I hear the click of the lock and eagerly pull down her panties. I push apart her legs and lower my face as I kiss along her inner thigh.

"Mm," she moans, covering her face with the back of her hand and looking to the side. "Eager much?" she asks, snarkily. I nip at her thigh and she sucks in a sharp breath.

I rub my hands up and down along her thighs and move my head down to that sweet center. I blow lightly on her and raise my eyes to look up at her. Hand still held over her mouth, and eyes still looking away.

I roll my eyes. "Look at me," I whisper.

She gives no recognition of the words other than her sudden complete stillness.

"Look at me," I whisper again, hands trailing up and along her sides to grip her hips.

She moves her hand that was covering her mouth to lay above her eyes and reveals herself chewing on her lower lip.

"Mmm," I hum, as my lips buzz against her. "Look at me," I sing to her, lips planting a kiss on her heat. With again no reaction other than her clenching her teeth together, and free hand balling into a fist I move my mouth to the side and bite into her thigh.

"Ah," she cries out, eyes darting to glare down at me.

"There we go," I smile at her. Licking at the dents in her skin. No where near close enough to draw blood. "Good, good," I hum. I move my tongue to lick up through her folds, causing her to shudder. Oh, I love this. Her below me, like putty in my hands.

I move her sweater up as my fingers dance along her ribs and across her stomach. I continue to kiss and tease her sex as I move my hands across her stomach, feeling as it tightens and loosens with my touches. Fucking her with my tongue I trail my hands down her thighs, circling around them, then moving right back up.

"Ah," she moans, hips starting to move upwards. I move my hand and press down on her lower stomach, pleasing her from the outside and inside.

"Say my name," I say against her.

"Eva," she quickly complies, head turning to the side to look away from me again.

"Look at me," I bite out.

"Why?" she groans, thrusting her hips up. I press down on her stomach to keep her down.

"Look at me, and say my name, Amanda," I sing to her. One hand still pressing down to keep her from moving around, and the other with fingertips dancing across her ribs as I move my hand up and down.

She bites her lip, then quickly turns her head to look at me, big, beautiful, dark eyes meeting mine. "Eva," she whispers.

"Again," I urge her on, lowering my head back down.

"Eva."

"Again," I plant my lips against her heat.

She sucks in a breath. "Eva," she whimpers.

"Mmm," I hum, arousal swirling around so strongly in my stomach now. "Keep going, stop and I will in turn," I say, returning my lips to her.

"Eva," I hear her, groaning. A moment passes, then she says it again. I've never loved hearing my name as much as I am loving hearing it now. "Eva," she says, her breathing quickening as she says it. Sharp, quick breaths come out of her and small whimpers mix in with her moaning my name. "Ah," she pants. "Eva." I feel as her walls compress and retreat against my tongue. I lick up the sweet after math of her climax and pull my face from hers as I press my fingers against myself. It doesn't take long for me to follow her, looking at her, eyes staring back at me as she pants breathlessly below me, watching me touch myself.

"Ah," I moan, collapsing down onto her.

I rest my head against her chest and move my hand up to play with her hair. I kiss her neck occasionally as I do so.

"You taste amazing," I say, so quietly I wonder if she can even hear.

"You're amazing," she sighs in return.

And we lay there, basking in the high we just experienced, all the way until the parking lot empties. I press my lips to hers for one final kiss tonight.

"See you again soon," I whisper into her ear.

We both adjust our clothing to make sure we're appropriate before exiting the car.

"See you Monday," she says, waving to me and opening the door to the drivers seat.

I pout my lip out at her. "No weekend love?" I ask, teasing her.

She runs her hand through her hair. "Oh, I don't know," she breathes out.

"Oh!" I pull my phone out of my purse and hold it out to her. "Put your number in here, please. I want to be able to contact you easier." I smile as she takes the phone from my hands.

She groans as she inputs the digits. "You better not take advantage of this. If you get too annoying I'm blocking you."

I giggle. "You'd never," I wink.

She rolls her eyes as she hands the phone back to me. "See ya," she says, waving to me as she slides into the driver's seat. "And thanks for dinner."

"And dessert," I smirk, folding my hands behind her back and leaning forward.

Her blush returns to her cheeks. "And dessert," she mumbles.

"Night!" I sing, turning around and heading back to my car.

My smile never leaves my face, even after I drift off to sleep in my bed at home.

Questttt
Questttt
38 Followers