Friends with Benefits Pt. 06

Story Info
Amanda and Eva deal with their sexual urges separately.
1.8k words
4.33
3.3k
4

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers

~~ Amanda ~~

I hug a warm cup of coffee close to me as I flip open my laptop. Mochi sleeps contently next to me with his head resting in my lap. Sifting through emails is never the desirable thing to do on a Saturday afternoon, but it's what needs to be done to prevent drowning in them. Besides, I only woke up half an hour ago and should probably do something productive now to make up for sleeping all day.

After responding to a few and downing half my mug of coffee my phone dings. I look down and roll my eyes seeing the name on the screen. Eva. What could she possibly want now? Reluctantly I pick up my phone. Hopefully she won't be too distracting.

-Eva-

'Whatcha up to?'

Quite a simple message.

-Amanda-

'Working.'

-Eva-

'Boo, on a weekend? Boooorrrrinnggg'

I roll my eyes at her message. Who wants to work on the weekend? I do it because I'm responsible. I'd love to dance and drink and club the weekend away, but sadly that doesn't pay the bills... most of the time. I don't answer her and continue working on replying to emails, and doing some of the quick tasks that are requested of me.

A few moments pass before another ding breaks the silence.

-Eva-

'You could be having more fun with meee'

With the message is an image. I hesitate for a moment, then click on it to reveal the picture. I bite my lip and shake my head. Of course she would send something like this. The top of the picture has only her mouth, grinning back at me as she has her tongue licking along the teeth on the right side of her mouth. Looking further down she's wearing an apron and... nothing else. Eva's leaning forward and showing off her cleavage to the camera.

I close out the image and set my phone back down, continuing to ignore her. I try to look back through emails, but I'm simply too distracted now. I close my laptop. If I'm going to work on that I want all my focus on it. Otherwise I'll just do a half-assed job or just plain wrong, and that won't do.

I finish my coffee, placing it on the table in front of me. Stretching my arms above my head I hear my phone ding once more.

-Eva-

'Want something sweet to eat? ;)'

With the message is another image. I click on it and my heart skips a beat and heat rushes to my face. The image showcases Eva licking a a spoon covered in what appears to be chocolate chip cookie dough. Further down I can see that she's pulled her tits out, pretty pink nipples pointing through the image at me, and full her full round breasts appear on either side of her apron. I swallow and exit out of the image.

-Amanda-

'I'm gonna block you.'

Instantly I receive another reply.

-Eva-

'Oh come on...'

'Better without the apron?'

Quickly her messages are followed up by another image. I already have a pretty dang good idea of what it'll be. I click on it to reveal an image of Eva. It's a selfie, except the top of her face is cut out, only the tip of her nose and smug smile can be seen for her face. Lower down she's sitting completely unclothed on top of her counter. Small piles of flour and measuring cups scattered across it.

-Amanda-

'Is that really sanitary?'

I move my laptop to sit on the cushion beside me, in doing so the small movement provokes Mochi to jump up and wander off to his food bowl. I roll my eyes and press my fingers down to myself. I provide a little pressure and slowly starting moving them back and forth against myself.

-Eva-

'You a health inspector?'

Another image.

There Eva is laying back on her counter top, two freshly baked cookies covering her tits. And I curse the part of me wishing they weren't there

-Eva-

'Is this sanitary? Could really use your expert opinion'

-Amanda-

'Probably not. I'm not a health inspector. But any food touching your bare body isn't going to be very sanitary. '

I press my back against the sofa and lift my hips, sliding my pants and underwear down to my knees. I press my fingers to my clit, lightly circling around the bud, and I bring my other hand up my stomach pulling my shirt up along with it. I let my breasts come into view, nipples hardening with the cold air as it touches along my body.

-Eva-

'Could really use your helppp'

Help. My mind is already going down into the gutter. I close my eyes, pictures of Eva dancing around my mind as I move my hand faster, and press down harder. I imagine her laying on her counter, needing help. I imagine myself getting on that counter, straddling her, and smashing my lips to hers. Lips moving together, her tits in my hands, soaked pussy wrapped around my thigh, small moans and sounds coming from her beneath me.

My mouth opens, gasping with silent moans, building up and up and up, before I finally reach my release. I let out a long sigh and pull my shirt back down. I breathe for a bit before going to clean myself up.

~~*~~

~Eva~

After preparing them I pop the cookies into the oven. I love me some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, and even more than that I'd love to share them with someone. Thinking of that someone makes me so giddy and excited. I take out my phone and look down at it, contemplating whether to text her or not. Of course Amanda said she would block me if I took 'advantage' of it or annoyed her or whatever, but I doubt she'll do that. After last night, there's just no way.

I send her a safe message to start off with.

-Eva-

'Whatcha up to?'

I tightly hold my phone in my hands, staring at the screen in anticipation and my heart beating faster as I see the three dots appear. Such a quick reply too.

-Amanda-

'Working.'

Of course that's what Amanda would be doing on a weekend. Ironic how we had met in a club the night before work. Even considering that she's pretty responsible, but still so fun to toy with, and be with.

-Eva-

'Boo, on a weekend? Boooorrrrinnggg'

I wait for a moment, looking for a reply, but none comes. I frown and put my phone down when I realize it doesn't look like one will come. I pull my apron off and the rest of my clothes follow. I tie my apron back around myself and loop it around my neck before picking my phone up once more. There's still no reply, but I'll try and spice things up.

I lean forward, squeezing my forearms close to my chest to try and make my tits pop out a bit more. I grin at the camera, leaning forwards to it with a grin plastered on my face and tongue licking along my teeth. Before I have a chance to back out and rethink my decision I send the image along with a message.

-Eva-

'You could be having more fun with meee'

Moments pass and there is still no response. I groan thinking of what I can do that will provoke a response. I hop up on my counter, rocking my hips back and forth. I smirk as an idea comes to mind. I take the spoon out of the cookie dough bowl and scrape along the sides to get the left overs. I pop the spoon in my mouth then grab my boobs to pull them out of my apron. I open my phone and prepare to to take the picture, grinning at the camera as I lick along the spoon.

-Eva-

'Want something sweet to eat? ;)'

My heart races when a reply pops up.

-Amanda-

'I'm gonna block you.'

Not what I want to hear of course. How hard is it to just say 'Of course Eva, my love. I'm speeding over there right now in the car we fucked in so I can fuck you against your counter and we can eat chocolate chip cookies afterwards and I'll stay the night cause the place that makes me happiest is right in your arms,'?

-Eva-

'Oh come on...'

'Better without the apron?'

I pull the apron off once more and attach an image. From the higher angle the picture is taken she can have a better view of my body. Thighs pressed together as I sit on my counter, flour and measuring cups visible next to them. Tits out, and a grin plastered on my face as it faces the camera.

-Amanda-

'Is that really sanitary?'

I chuckle. The oven beeps and I pull the cookies out, setting the tray down on a towel to cool.

-Eva-

'You a health inspector?'

A few moments pass and I put the cookies on a plate. Checking my phone I groan seeing there's no new message. An idea crosses my mind, however, and I lean back against my counter and place two of the warm cookies over my breasts.

-Eva-

'Is this sanitary? Could really use your expert opinion'

Anticipation bounces through me and I bite into one of the cookies on me.

-Amanda-

'Probably not. I'm not a health inspector. But any food touching your bare body isn't going to be very sanitary.'

Of course she's still not giving me any satisfaction. Frustrated. I hop off the counter and bend over it, still texting on my phone.

-Eva-

'Could really use your helppp'

No response comes and I set my phone down and press my forehead down to the counter top. It's warm where I was sitting and I keep my head down and eyes closed as I play an imaginary scenario in my head. I spread my legs out and bring my hand behind me to touch myself.

Amanda comes in through the door and instantly starts playing my with my pussy. Fingers touching everywhere I need as she brings me higher up and closer to climaxing. I thrust my fingers in me, flicking deep inside me as imagine it's her doing it. My eyes roll back in my head as imagine her pinching and pulling my nipples. I wish she'd completely own and dominate me, and that's exactly what I'll imagine. I need more of how that night at the club was.

"Ah, Amanda," I moan in a whisper as I reach. I let myself fall to the floor, no longer having the energy to keep myself standing.

I lean my head back against the cabinet door and sigh, holding my head in my hands. If only something like that could actually happen. But of course not. There's no new messages on my phone, and not once did she play along. I pull my knees to my chest. Am I pathetic? Sitting naked on my kitchen floor after just masturbating to my boss?

Maybe I should stop, but I can't help but crave those moments where she reciprocates.

Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers