Friends with Benefits Pt. 07

Story Info
Eva takes Amanda to a party, escalating their relationship.
3k words
4.5
2.8k
5

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers

~~ Eva ~~

I slide my sweatpants and hoodie back on and trudge my way to collapse onto the couch; plate of cookies in hand. I turn the tv on, not bothering to change the channel as I immediately open my phone. I bite down on the warm cookie and a message comes in from my best friend, Jess.

-Jess-

'Heyyyyyyyyyy what u doin tonite???'

'Howd the new job go??????????'

'Meet anyone cuteeee.......???????????????????????'

I chuckle to myself at her messages. I hold the cookie in my lips and start typing my reply back to her.

-Eva-

'Hi! Currently eating an entire batch of cookies on my couch by myself, seems to be the plan for the night so far...'

'New job went gooood!!! YOULL NEVER GUESS WHO MY BOSS IS!!!!!!!!'

-Jess-

'WHOO!! Loveeeee love love great new jobs!! Whos ur boss??'

'ALSO, there's a party tonite and ur coming!!'

'AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME IF THERES ANYONE CUTE'

I laugh again, shuffling in my seat to sit up straighter and lean back into the arm rest.

-Eva-

'THE CUTE SOMEONE IS MY BOSS!!!!!!'

-Jess-

'DUDE nooo omg'

-Eva-

'NO NO, CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO MY BOSS ISSSSS'

-Jess-

'GIRL WHO'

-Eva-

'You know that girl I told you about that I met at the club? When I went the night before my job??'

-Jess-

'NO FUCKING WAY'

'U FUCKED UR BOSS BEFORE SHE WAS EVEN YOUR BOSS'

'AHHH, REAL QUESTION'

'DID YALL DO IT AGAIN??????'

I throw my head back laughing as I feel heat pooling into my cheeks recalling our intimate moments together.

-Eva-

'Yup!!!! MULTIPLE TIMES'

-Jess-

'AHHHHHH GIRLLLLL DANGGG '

'omg gimme some of ur luckk, geeeez'

'OOH! Bring your girlfriend to the party tonite too! Hopefully some of that luck will rub off on me, ya girl needs a cute girlfriend, or boyfriend, i dont even fuckin care lol'

I sigh, face falling a bit. I start to type and erase what I have.

-Eva-

'I'll ask if she wants to come ig, but we're not actually... togetherrr'

-Jess-

'HOW TF ARE YALL NOT TOGETHER??'

-Eva-

'Just fuck buddies rn ig lol'

-Jess-

'Evaaaaaaaaa, do you wanna be moreeeee than that tho?'

I exhale heavily through my nose, head and heart falling. Do I? I like how things are now, of course. I'm very lucky to get as close to her as I already have. But at the same time, my heart just can't help but want to yearn for more. Yes, the sex is there, and it's fucking mind blowing, but a part of me wants to have a little more than just that.

-Jess-

'Evaaaaaaa?'

I quickly shoot back a reply, realizing I had wandered into thought for a bit longer than I had meant to.

-Eva-

'Maybe'

-Jess-

'So you do'

'Okay, you come to this party, bring her, and imma showww her, exactlyyy, why she could literally never find anyone better than my bff to be with, k?'

-Eva-

'You're sweet Jess'

'She prolly won't come tho, we were just texting kinda and she was working'

-Jess-

'On a saturday? ew'

-Eva-

'That's waht I said!!'

'I'll try ig tho'

-Jess-

'Get her to comeee'

';) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)'

'To arrive to the party, not in the way i know you just thought you naughty naughty'

I chuckle aloud and sit up on the sofa placing my feet back onto the floor. I stretch before getting up to place the plate of cookies back onto the counter top. Slowly I bring myself to message Amanda.

Gingerly I start typing.

-Eva-

'Still working?'

I wait a surprisingly short time before receiving a reply.

-Amanda-

'No, someone got me a bit distracted.'

I smirk.

-Eva-

'Oh dear, how so? ;)'

Amanda replies with an emoji rolling its eyes. I feel like it's pretty safe to assume her expression is matching it.

-Eva-

'Anyway...'

'You doing anything else tonight??'

-Amanda-

'Not particularly, why?'

I feel my stupid heart start to pick up its pace.

-Eva-

'There's a party tonight andddddddd your comin with me ;P'

-Amanda-

'Who said?'

-Eva-

'Me of course just wanted to give you a heads up'

-Amanda-

'Mmmmm, not like I have anything better to do anyway. Address?'

-Eva-

'Dw abt it, ill pick you up'

-Amanda-

'Oh, how generous'

'Time?'

I feel my heart flutter at getting a solid answer. Sure I said she was going to go with me, but technically there isn't anything I can really do about it if she does say no.

-Eva-

'I'll pick you up at 7, see ya then ;)'

I bite down on my lip and can't help but jump up and down and hug myself in relief. I lean back against the fridge, it being cool against my back, and I smile. It's been a while since I've been this happy about going to a party with someone. Quickly I text Jess, updating her on the situation and hurrying to my room to pick out my outfit.

~~*~~

I drum my fingers on my steering wheel as I sit in Amanda's driveway, waiting for her to come out of her house. I already texted her letting her know I'm here, but as the seconds add up I can't help but get nervous. Tonight's important to me. She's going to meet my best friend, and hopefully that'll give us some momentum in the direction I want.

I spent nearly an hour browsing my closet for the perfect outfit. I then, of course, decided none of my clothes were good enough and went to the store to buy something new. Currently I wear a black leather skirt, fishnet tights beneath it which trail into my black combat boots. For the shirt I decided to purchase an orange and black striped long sleeve crop top. Tight as well to better show off my... assets. It works with the season a bit too, getting closer to Halloween and within the fall months.

Around five minutes later I see the front door to Amanda's house open, and she quickly hurries outside. I watch as she fumbles with her keys to lock the door. She's wearing a tight red shirt with an orange flannel over it, and a brown skirt beneath it which appears to be held up with a belt. Beneath she wears black leggings and boots to match. Dressed more appropriately for the weather it seems, which makes sense. I probably should have thought more about that when picking my outfit.

Too late now...

She hurries into the passenger seat beside me and quickly buckles her seat belt.

"Hey," I grin at her, starting to back out of the driveway. "You ready to party? It's gotta be better than working on a Saturday," I mock.

"Ha ha," she rolls her eyes. "I just like to stay on top of things. As you probably are aware of, I do let loose occasionally. Just when I do that I'm done with everything I need to."

"Whatever whatever." I keep my eyes focused on the road as I talk to her. "So, what'd you think of the pictures?"

I let my eyes trace to her face for just a moment, long enough to see the red dust that has spread across her cheeks. She coughs to clear her throat out. "Very unprofessional."

I shrug. "I'd say going to a club and fucking a stranger on a work night is also unprofessional."

Amanda crosses her arms. "Guilty, but you are too."

A smug grin spreads across my face. "If I'm ever bothering you too much, you can just beat my ass again. Just so you know." I look over and wink at her before swiftly returning my eyes to the road. "I won't mind," I add with a wink.

"Pfft," she looks out her window. "You'd enjoy that too much."

I chuckle. "Awh, you already know me so well."

We talk throughout the ride poking at each other through words until we arrive at the party. Loud music is blaring, flooding the neighborhood. Lights are flashing around, coming from multiple projectors stationed around the yard. There are people everywhere. Many with a red solo cup gripped in hand. Some have already lost a good amount of their clothing, and so early in the night. I guess everybody's ready for the much needed escape from regular life.

With only a foot out the door I hear Jess's familiar voice calling to us. "Hey, girl!" I close the door behind me as Jess wraps her arm around me in a hug to which I quickly return. "Glad you're here!" Her eyes move over to Amanda and she gasps. "Ooh, now who is this?" She walks over to Amanda and shakes her hand, looking at her as she does so. "You are looking good. Damn, Eva. When were you gonna tell me you got a girlfriend?" Jess winks at me and I mentally facepalm myself.

Playing dumb and bringing up a topic whilst already knowing the answer. Great move, Jess. I widen my eyes at her, trying to subtly tell her to cut it out, but even if she notices, it doesn't seem to matter. "Oh, not my girlfriend," I correct her.

Jess gasps, all big and dramatic. A hand to her chest as she exclaims "What?" She pulls Amanda in front of me and holds her hand out, gesturing towards me. "Don't you see this gem? Perfect tits, stellar personality. What more could you want?"

"Jess," I hiss at her.

She throws her hands up. "Fine, whatever, I'm gonna grab some more punch. Also, they're gonna be starting truth or dare soon, well, I guess it's more like just dare, and you two better be playing or else. Okay?"

"Yep yep, see ya there," I say, waving her off.

Jess leaves and I look over to Amanda. "So that's my best friend," I explain in a sing-songy voice.

"She's... energetic," Amanda replies.

"Mmm," I hum in return. "Alright, let's go get something to drink."

~~*~~

That warm fuzzy feeling has settled in throughout my body, a light burning in the back of my throat and a comforting cloud settling in my mind. I sit right next to Amanda, thighs pressed up against each other on the bench we're sharing. Both of us have a beer in hand as we settle down to start the game of dare. It took way too long to set it up. Too many drunk people to round up, but lucky for me I have enough alcohol in my system to loosen me right up. I think it's settling into Amanda too. She's started to rub her hand along my thigh almost mindlessly.

Jess starts clanging two beer bottles together and shouting in order to get everyone's attention. "Hey! Hey! Everyone! We are starting!"

It's a pretty big game of dare and we're all gathered around the pretty large patio attached to the house. I start counting slowly in my head. There's Jess, at the head of the game, then moving around the circle I count around eighteen of us in total.

Jess puts one of the beer bottles down on the table in the center of the deck and spins it. "Whoever it lands on goes first!" she shouts.

My eyes spin along with the bottle and after many spins it finally stops, landing on someone two seats to the right of me.

"Whoo!" Jess cheers. "Alrighty, you're first then we're gonna go clockwise."

The girl it landed on chooses a card from the deck on the table and reads it aloud before completing the dare. I don't pay too much attention to the people before me. Most of my attention is on the circles being rubbed into my thigh.

My turn comes and I lean forward in my chair, grabbing a card from the pile. "Keep your hand in the pants of your partner until your next turn." I roll my eyes as I sit back in my seat. "I don't have a partner so," I start, but my words hitch in my throat as the man sitting next to me grabs my hand and brings it to the top of his pants.

Before I have the chance to say anything Amanda reaches across me and snatches my hand back away from him. "I'm her partner," she says, almost like a warning as she brings my hand to rest over her waist line. "Your choice," she whispers to me.

The corners of my lips twist upwards as I dip my hand beneath her skirt and let it rest over her warmth. My heart pounds against my chest and my cheeks flush.

She turns her face towards me. "If you plan to keep touching me like you have been," she starts, words slightly slurring together, "then I want it to be only me you touch."

My face burns as though it has just been lit on fire. I press my finger against her and stare into her eyes. "You're the only one I want to touch."

Amanda blinks at me and places her hand over her skirt where my hand lies beneath it. She then leans forward in her seat and takes a card. Reading it aloud she says "Give your partner a hickey."

I watch as her eyes shift over to me. I giggle. "Gonna mark me?" I ask. She doesn't answer as she leans over and pulls up my shirt, revealing my bra. "Wh- what're you doing?" I ask, blushing even harder.

"It won't heal before work on Monday." I feel her breath in between my breasts as her face moves closer. She tilts her head and I feel as her lips attach themselves to the side of my boob. I feel as she sucks and nibbles at the skin in order to leave a small purple mark behind. My mind is racing. The feeling of her lips on my breast, seeing her marking me there, doing it in front of everyone, it's all so exhilarating. "There we go. No one'll see it. And if someone does, there's a different problem."

I squeeze my hand that's cupping her and start moving it in circles against her. She eyes me as I do so, but doesn't say anything.

All I see is Amanda as the game continues on. Even as more people read their dare cards, and crazier things happen. I'm aware of them, of course. Two dudes fucking, some girl sucking a guy's dick, another girl completely naked. A beer bottle being attempted to be shoved up someone's ass, two people sucking on the nipples of another person. But even then, I can't draw my eyes away from Amanda, and her eyes never break contact with mine.

Soon it's my turn again and I reluctantly retract my hand from her pants as I grab another card. "Spank your partner." I smirk as I look back towards Amanda. "Oh ho ho, look at that role reversal," I say cheekily. "Flip over in your chair for me, please," I say, standing eagerly.

She groans as she flips herself over, and looking back at me she says something that makes my heart stop and arousal consumes me. "When we leave, be ready to take a punishment after this."

I clench my thighs together, and bite my lip. I don't answer her as I bring my hand down against her ass as hard as I can. I do it again, and again, and again. I watch as she grips the chair, knuckles turning white. I listen to her grunts with each slap, the knowledge that she'll return the actions to me ten-fold fueling me.

Her head whips around and she stares me down as I land one final slap against her. The warning's in her eyes are exciting me more than I ever have been before.

She leans forward in her chair and takes a card from the pile. "Passionately make out with your partner's sex until your next turn." She shakes her head, and gets down on her knees in front of me. She pulls up my skirt and takes down my underwear and tights as she brings her face closer to me. "This wet already?" she asks, lifting an eyebrow.

Her lips connect to my lower ones and I feel as she moves hers against mine. Occasionally she swipes her tongue through my slit causing me to shiver. I have to bite my lip and ball my fists in order to suppress my moans. Who climaxes this easily in a game like this?

I twitch and shift in my seat until my turn finally arrives again and I quickly lean forward to grab a card. "Flash the group," I say, shakily. I bring my hands to the bottom of my shirt and pull that up. Quickly I reach my hands to the bottom of my bra and bring that up as well, showing everyone around us my tits and the fresh hickey that Amanda had just given me. "Ah," I moan, squeezing my elbows inwards causing me to push my tits together and out, lifting a leg slightly giving a better view to everyone as Amanda works her tongue so perfectly now. She rides me through my climax, tongue stimulating me and preventing me from doing anything but moan. As soon as I come back to my senses I pull my shirt down and adjust my bra beneath it, cupping my cheeks in my hands to attempt to hide my face from the embarrassment.

Amanda simply smirks at me, licking her lips. She watches me as she grabs her next card, reading it to the group. "Whisper something dirty to someone in the group."

I feel her lips brush against my ear as she bends down towards me. "I'm done with this game. I want you back at my house."

She leans back and stares at me, waiting for a response.

"Let's go," I whisper, completely shocked.

Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers