All Comments on 'Friends with Consequences Ch. 06'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This chapter had it all.

It was funny, romantic, cute, sexy, dramatic, suspenseful, and so much more!

PrssygrlPrssygrlabout 3 years ago

I loved the part where Max told her she was pretty without makeup. Very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great chapter. Things are really getting interesting now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice. Really sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When's the next chapter coming out?

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 3 years agoAuthor

There's a short chapter that should be published any day now. I submitted it two days ago.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

Finally! Thank you for having Max eat out Linda. The kindness and affection between the couple is growing. Linda has GOT to get over herself. The bit about Max seeing Linda without makeup, finding he pretty anyway, and Linda being genuinely touched by that… that was the sweetest, most romantic moment of the series so far.

Linda is GOING to get pregnant! Are they really using “pulling out before orgasm” as their preferred method of contraception? Are they really THAT stupid?

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...