Fringe Benefits Ch. 06: Veronica

Story Info
Some early morning fun with a sexy coworker.
2.7k words
4.55
3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fringe Benefits Chapter 6: Veronica

"You're here early."

Tom turned at the sound of Veronica's voice as he waited for the elevator. "You should talk," he replied. "What are you doing here at this ungodly hour?"

"Probably the same thing you are," Veronica answered. "There always seems to be more work than there are hours in a day."

Truth be told, the workload for most of the staff was usually overwhelming. The major regional arts organization they worked for was well known and busy but was actually run by a relatively small staff. As key people in their respective departments, Veronica and Tom bore the brunt of the demands from the board of directors, and their interlocking functions worked in unison to keep the organization afloat.

Today was no exception. It was 6 a.m., a full three hours before the rest of the staff arrived, on a cold and drizzly day in late November. "I swear," Tom opined with a wry smile, "the paperwork seems to grow by itself overnight." The limited means of an arts organization meant they were several generations behind technologically and perpetually short staffed. They boarded the elevator together.

"Well, if your people would do their jobs, we could buy that automated system and get rid of all that paper," Veronica lightheartedly chided Tom.

"Oh yeah, it's all my fault, huh?"

"I have to blame someone, and you're handy." Veronica smiled and gave a short laugh.

Tom couldn't help but smile back. Even wrapped in fall clothes, a long coat, and a knit hat, Veronica was appealing as hell. Thin and very tall for a woman - every bit of five nine - she had a smoky, sultry sexuality about her that had immediately caught his attention. Her height was complimented by her dark, deep set eyes and her longish face, which itself was surrounded by long, straight brunette hair and bangs cut straight just at eyebrow level. Her voice was a soft alto, so smooth and sexy. Her name said Eastern Europe, but her looks said a mixture of exotic cultures. Tom found her intriguing and had had a thing for her since they had met a year earlier.

They continued to chat about work in general as they exited the elevator and turned down the corridor. Arriving at her office first, Tom waited as Veronica unlocked and opened her door. She turned and asked, "You want some coffee? I have my own Keurig in here so I don't have to go all the way up to the break room for my caffeine fix."

"Veronica, you are a woman after my own heart." He followed her into her office and the door shut behind him. She snapped on a small desk lamp that illuminated the immediate area but left most of the office in shadow.

Veronica pulled off her knit cap and stuffed it in a coat pocket, then unbuttoned and shucked off the heavy garment. Under it she wore the kind of garb Tom love to see on women - a beige silk blouse tucked into a knee length, pleated wool skirt, with over-the-calf boots. A stylish watch adorned her left wrist, a Pandora charm bracelet her right, while a copper pendant on a silk cord around her neck added to her tasteful jewelry selection. Delicate stud earrings completed the package, enhanced by her long brown hair. Slim and long limbed, she was lightly built but with all the right curves and features; she was a sight. Damn, he thought. She is one fine looking women. And I do love those fall colors.

Her voice broke his reverie. "Here. You hang this up while I make us some coffee." He took her proffered coat and walked to the back of the office to hang it. Returning to the front of her office, he saw Veronica standing at her desk, looking down at a printed report as the coffee maker gurgled in the corner.

"I was going to e-mail a copy of this to you later, but I keep paper copies as a backup for Gabe, who hates computers. I wanted you to see some stuff I found." Tom stepped up next to her and scanned the report.

"Look at this," Veronica said and pointed to a column of numbers. "These are the recent donations from the B and C groups. They're down over 40% from this time last year." The groups she referred to were the organization's key donors, the large core of modest contributors that kept the place going. A 40% drop meant significant reductions in revenue.

"Any idea why that's happening?" Veronica turned toward Tom slightly and placed her hand on his shoulder as her other hand pointed to different entries. "It's across the board."

Tom pinched the bridge of his nose and squeezed his eyes shut, seemingly frustrated at what the report showed. The reality was that he was having trouble concentrating on the report because of Veronica's proximity and scent of her perfume. Her right breast was actually pressing against his arm and he was becoming completely distracted. Damn, boy, concentrate. This is no time to be a horndog. Does she know where her boob is?

Gathering his wits, he opened his eyes and finally responded. Turning his head to look at her, he asked, "Have you seen any patterns? Anything to help us find the source?"

"Nothing," Veronica answered. "It's like every mailing and every call is bringing in less revenue than the same group did before. That's the only pattern I see." Her hand was still on his shoulder and her eyes were locked on his. Their faces were less than a foot apart. He spoke haltingly. "I'm going to have to do more research on this," he said softly.

Veronica swallowed and took a breath. "Yes," she almost whispered. "You do that." Their faces had drawn perceptibly closer.

Tom started to speak. "I..." His words were cut off by Veronica closing the gap between them and softly kissing him, lingering just long enough to bring his heart up into his throat. Not hard, not overly passionate, just a seconds-long pressing of her soft, full lips against his. The kiss ended and she drew her face back a few inches. Tom could barely breath.

"That's sure better than a cup of coffee," he said softly with a slight smile.

"Then you're going to love this," Veronica said back, using her hand on his shoulder to turn him towards her. Her arms snaked up around his neck and she pulled herself tight up against him. Her hand on the back of his head pulled him to her.

He next kiss was explosive, lips mashing and tongues wrestling and teasing passionately. Her breathing quickened as Tom lost himself in her. Part of his brain noted that her mouth tasted deliciously of mint.

Their embrace tightened as they seemed to mold into a single person. Tom's hands were on her hips, his palms cradling her delicious curves, his fingers feeling the tight muscles of her lower back. Almost as if acting on their own, they moved slowly across her waist, down almost imperceptibly until his fingertips brushed against the very top of her quite remarkable ass. She gasped slightly and broke the kiss while still holding him tightly against her.

"I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that," she exhaled huskily.

"I had no idea," Tom replied. As appealing as he found her, it had never occurred to him that she might be attracted to him in return.

"You should now," she laughed. Turning momentarily serious, she dipped her head ever so slightly. "I've wanted you almost as long as I've known you." She kissed him again, even more passionately, her body pressed entirely against him, her pelvis grinding against his growing erection. Tom's hands dropped slowly onto her ass cheeks as he returned the kiss and Veronica moaned into his mouth. He pulled her toward him even tighter and imagined he could feel the heat of her mound through her clothes. The motion of her pelvis against him grew more pronounced and her breathing quickened.

Tom broke their kiss and dropped his hands, backing away from Veronica. His eyes still locked on hers, he shed his own coat and threw it on a chair. Moving back to her, he nuzzled her neck, planting soft kisses in that sensitive area and occasionally flicking her ear with the tip of his tongue. Veronica felt chills from his ministrations. How did he know that I love that?

Tom moved slowly around Veronica, moving behind her and putting his hands on her hips, gently urging her to move back against him. Their bodies molded together, her firm, shapely ass pressed against the hard lump in his pants. Gently but firmly holding her against him, Tom returned to kissing and nuzzling her neck, bringing a satisfied smile to Veronica's face. He could feel her tight abs through the thin fabric of her blouse.

Veronica loved the feel of his strong hands on her, and her body was crying out for more attention. She put her hands over Tom's, gently hinting that she wanted to feel them moving. Tom didn't need more encouragement and his hands began a sensory journey, sliding down over her hips to her thighs, then in and up over her lower abdomen, temptingly close to her most sensitive parts. Another moan escaped her.

"Tom..."

"Shhhh...just enjoy," he said. Veronica smiled.

Tom's hands moved up her sides, onto the sensitive area over her ribcage before angling inward, coming to rest gently cupping her perfect breasts. Veronica shuddered.

"Oh, dear, you've found my ON switch," Veronica huskily sighed with a smile.

Tom had never felt more perfect breasts, delightful orbs that filled his hands like two grapefruits. Firm, full, and surprisingly large for a woman with her body type, they stood proudly on her chest, barely needing the support from her lacy, low-cut bra. Tom gently kneaded them, moving his fingers over her nipples and gently pinching them through the cloth. Veronica pressed herself more firmly against Tom.

"You have no idea how much that turns me on," Veronica whispered. She felt herself becoming moist with desire.

"I'm getting some idea."

Tom used just the right combination of firmness and gentleness as his hands and lips took in as much of her as possible. His rock-hard erection nestled between the cheeks of her perfect ass and she maintained a slow, rhythmic movement against it. As he continued to plant soft kisses on her neck, his hands moved to her tight abs and he marveled at her toned physique. She felt him begin to slowly unbutton her blouse and she knew without a doubt where this was all going to go.

Are you ready for this? her racing mind questioned.

God, yes. I was born ready for this, she answered herself as he finished opening her blouse.

"It has a front clasp," she breathlessly informed Tom.

"All the better," he answered, expertly unfastening her bra. The cool air of the room momentarily washed over her bared chest until Tom replaced the lacy bra cups with his hands, softly feeling her smooth flesh and teasing her nipples with his thumbs until they were hard little nubs. Veronica moaned and pressed her shapely ass harder against his raging cock.

"We should have done this months ago," she sighed. "I love the way your hands feel on me."

"I agree," Tom answered. "But we're here now, we're alone, and we have a lot of lost time to make up for." Veronica smiled at that.

His hands continued their ministrations, moving smoothly but insistently across her body. Down the sides of her ribs to the slight flare of her hips, he pulled her gently against himself. His hands slid across her hips and down towards the union of her legs, her pussy already dripping and hot. "Ohfuckohfuckohfuck," she moaned as his hand cupped her most intimate area. "I am seconds away from cumming."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"God, no," she replied, "but there's something I just have to do first." Twisting in his arms to face him, Veronica gently pushed him back to give her some room. Dropping to her knees, she quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped the fly of his dress pants, and in one smooth movement yanked those and his boxers to his ankles. His rod stood out straight and proud.

Veronica wasted no time; she was hungry for him. Grasping his hardness with her right hand, she immediately took his entire length into her mouth until her nose hit his pubes. "Oh fuck me yesssss...' Tom moaned. Abandoning any pretense of gentle lovemaking, Veronica hungrily bobbed her mouth on him like she was trying to suck his soul out through his cock. She used her free hand to grasp his ass and pull him towards her face as she moved her mouth up and down the length of him, anxiously trying to bring him to the same place she was. He could feel his balls starting to boil and knew that he wouldn't last more than a few minutes. "Veronica..."

She was so attuned to herself and to him that she knew what had to happen and happen quickly. She stood, and continuing to stroke him with her right hand she put her left behind his head and pulled his face to her for a long, deep kiss, their tongues greedily exploring each other. Breaking the kiss she said, "I've gone without this for too long. I need you inside me, and now."

Spinning to face away from him, Veronica reached down and grabbed the bottom of her long skirt. Pulling the hem to her waist, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her silk panties and pulled them to her knees. Bending forward to rest her arms on her desk, she presented a view of her perfect, world-class ass to Tom.

"Now, Tom. Fuck me like you mean it."

Tom needed no further encouragement. Resting his left hand on her hip, he used his right to guide his shaft under her ass and up into her dripping pussy. As anxious as her to complete things, he gripped her narrow hips and immediately began rhythmically pumping her from behind, pistoning in and out of her and watching the vibrations of their bonding move across her butt cheeks as he pounded.

"Ohmygawdyesyesyes," she moaned. "Just like that, oh yes..." Her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensations washing over her, their bodies joining together.

Tom was close to cumming. Her pussy wrapped his cock like a tight, wet glove, so hot he could actually feel a burning against the swollen, sensitive head of his cock. His hands wandered up and down her body, alternately holding her hips then cupping her breasts and tweaking her sensitive nipples.

"Almost there almost there almost there," she gasped. She finally felt the waves of a screaming orgasm erupt, washing over her entire body at once just as Tom's balls released wave after wave of cum into her and they stood stock still, their bodies joined, sharing the overwhelming sensations they had released. They both gasped for air.

"Oh. My. Fucking. Gawd." Tom breathlessly sighed.

"Oh yes," Veronica answered. "That was SOOO worth waiting for." She dropped her head onto her arms. "Sonofabitch...I haven't cum that hard since I can't remember when."

Tom was still gasping for air and felt his sensitive rod beginning to soften. Moving his hips slightly, he let his still semi-tumescent organ pull out of her with a wet, sucking sound. "Ooooohhh," she moaned disappointedly. "Do we have to stop?"

"Well, since Gabe will be here in about ten minutes and we need to make ourselves presentable, it would probably be a good idea to continue this at another time."

"I like the sound of that, 'another time'" she opined as she stood up straight. "And it's a good thing I keep an emergency tampon in my purse. I can't have you running down my legs all day now, could I?" She inserted the tampon and pulled her panties back up, then straightened her skirt and turned to him, looping her arms around his neck and smiling at him.

"Oh yes, love, we've only just begun," Tom told her as he looked deeply into her eyes. "This was meant to happen."