Frolicking Family Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie wore her pussy out that afternoon. She forgot to come out for lunch or dinner and only woke up when her mother was banging on her door. When she pulled the door open her mother's face went from angry to concerned in a flash.

Pushing into the room, bowling past the dazed young woman, her mom saw the incest magazine on the bed. Turning around, that is when she realized Stephanie was completely naked and her hair was a disheveled mess. The 'just fucked' look, Dale liked to call it.

"You need to get something to drink and to eat," Pam said in her commanding tone. Stephanie nodded numbly.

"Should I get dressed first?" Stephanie asked.

"I think at least a bra and panties," Pam said after a long pause. "Leave the door unlocked until you've eaten, got it?"

Stephanie nodded and then her mother left. She shut the door and cast about for something to wear. She pulled on a clean pair of panties and her white lacy bra. It was her sexiest one and it cradled her cantaloupe sized titties nicely, the tops jiggling sexily when she walked. She had never worn it out of her room, she had been much too shy to wear it out in public. After all that she had read, her mind, foggy with lust, thought modeling it for her family seemed like a good idea.

Her father and brother gasped when she walked into the kitchen. She suddenly felt very self conscious as they stared at her in awe. She felt their unblinking eyes on her just as if they were caressing her with their hands. Her pussy fluttered and began to come alive, despite the abuse she'd given it earlier.

Her mom turned from the stove, a pan in one hand and a spatula in the other, and froze as she saw her daughter. Stephanie's blond, tightly curly hair was still a mess, her cheeks were a bright pink and her lips were swollen and puffy. Her breasts nearly spilled out of the sexy bra and the panties she wore did nothing to hide the details of her vulva.

Finally the mother was able to transfer the food into a serving dish, her eyes still darting to catch another look at her daughter. When she brought in the food to the dining table Stephanie had sat down and they were all staring at her. Stephanie looked at each one of them in turn, wondering if she had crossed the line.

It was Shane who finally broke the silence. "I think mom and dad are overdressed." They all laughed, nervously at first and then whole heartedly.

"This is definitely new," Dale said, smiling at his oldest child. "You look so beautiful and I'm proud you see it too and feel confident enough to be this comfortable around all of us."

Stephanie beamed with happiness at her father's words. Her nervousness faded, replaced by the tingling excitement the girl in the magazine story must have felt. Blushing, she shyly smiled back and dished herself food.

"I like your bra," Shane said. "It makes your boobs look really nice. Sexy."

Stephanie blushed again, unused to her younger sibling complimenting her. While they did not fight much, Shane was definitely the cooler of the two. In an odd way, she felt like he was the older brother and she the awkward, younger sister.

"You look scrumptious, pumpkin," Dale said and Stephanie felt a warm trickle in her pussy.

"Thank you, daddy," she replied demurely.

Ch. 3 - Revelations

Dinner had been quite an unexpected affair. Pam had sat through it in a haze, still in shock from the way Stephanie was dressed, or rather, not dressed. When she had suggested that Stephanie should at least put on underwear to come to dinner, she never thought that was where she would stop. Not that she had any room to discipline her daughter, she had let Shane wander around in his underwear for weeks.

She hadn't had a chance to tell Dale what had occurred between her and Shane that afternoon. Stephanie reading the incest magazine had been a bit of a curve ball and then to see her so out of it had been alarming. The situation seemed to be accelerating and the mother and wife suddenly felt like she wasn't in control of it any longer.

After they had finished eating, Pam directed Shane to help her clean up. Dale went to take a shower and Stephanie went back to her room.

"I think Steph took one of my magazines," Shane said, sliding up close to her. His voice was low and he took a quick look over his shoulder to make sure no one else heard.

"Oh yeah?" Pam replied. "What makes you think that? And which one?"

"The good one," Shane said with a broad smile that lit up his eyes. "You saw the way she looked," he insisted. "It's like she suddenly learned how to get herself off and she went a little nuts making up for lost time."

Pam shook her head and splashed him with the sudsy dish water. "Hush, Shane Allan Davis. You better not tease your sister."

"Mom, I've been teasing her for weeks. You too. I think she likes the idea of incest as much as you and I do."

"What makes you think I like the idea of incest?" Pam felt this conversation going sideways, but she was unable to steer it in another direction.

"Come on, mom," Shane scoffed. "I see the way you look at me. This afternoon you wouldn't have stopped me if I had climbed on top of you and slid this," he nudged her hip with the obvious bulge in his underwear, "into you."

"I would have been pissed afterwards," she warned him.

"I know. After. But not during. You'd have let me fuck you, but then later there would have been hell to pay. I knew that. Besides, it was enough just to see you jilling off, your tits out and your fingers in your sugary pussy."

"Sugary?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Where are you learning these words?"

"From that magazine you bought me. Don't think I don't know why you bought the incest one. It wasn't by random chance you picked that one."

Pam couldn't argue and she knew she wouldn't be able to lie convincingly, so she said nothing. "Your father and I need to go out for a bit and I want you to stay in your room."

"Am I being grounded?" he asked, feigning indignation.

"Just for an hour or so. Do as I say," she said, slapping him on his cotton covered ass.

--

"What the hell is going on?" Dale asked as they pulled out of the driveway.

Pam said they needed to talk and she needed to go to the liquor store. Killing two birds with one stone, she'd pressed Dale into service. Her mind spun as she tried to find the starting point. The fact that Dale hadn't objected to Shane's sudden exhibitionism was a testament to his open mindedness and go with the flow attitude. She hadn't told her husband about the magazines she purchased for their son, though he might have seen them in his room.

"Turn here," she directed. "Let's get to the liquor store first and then we can talk."

Once inside the dingy, badly lit store, Dale headed towards the coolers in the back while Pam went straight to the magazine rack. Rummaging through the plastic covered periodicals, she had a small pile when Dale came back. Some were full size, like the ones she had bought before and others were smaller, digest sized.

"What are these?" he asked, picking one up.

"I hope they are the right ones," she said, annoyed with the obscuring wrappers. "Well, I think this will have to do." She grabbed her stack and went to the counter. She looked at Dale expectantly when the elderly Asian man rang them up. Dale put the cash on the counter and they walked out with a brown bag of goodies.

In the truck, Pam pulled out one of the larger magazines and tore it open. Pulling it out, she smiled at the lascivious cover. A blond girl in pigtails had her face near the waist of a man, his fly undone and his cock sticking out. The pretty girl's tongue was sticking out and her face showed she was excited for it to enter her mouth. "Daddy's all day sucker" was the teaser for the picture. She handed the magazine to her husband as she reached back into the bag for another.

"Oh my," Dale whistled. "So this is what has gotten into Stephanie. I never thought she'd be one to buy nudie mags like this."

"It wasn't Stephanie," Pam said absently. She'd torn another magazine open and this one had a woman and a younger man on the cover and they were kissing wetly, her hand grasping his long cock.

"It wasn't? Then who?" Dale asked, flipping through the pages.

"It was me," Pam answered, putting her mag down in her lap. She turned to look at Dale, chewing on her lip. "And I didn't buy them for Stephanie, I bought them for Shane. And me."

"You?" he dropped his hands down and stared at her. "Is this why the sudden urge to roleplay mommy and daddy in the bedroom? Has Shane been trying to seduce you?"

She nodded quickly, "And it almost worked today."

Dale's interest perked up and he leaned forward, urging her to continue. She told him how Shane had been parading around in his underwear and how she had been teasing him with the clothes she wore. He didn't seem surprised and she told him it was that taboo flirtation that had been fueling her recently inflamed libido. She was never going to force herself on her son, but she did give him the tools he needed to show her that he was interested in her sexually.

"Today he maneuvered me into looking at his cock," she admitted, her face becoming flush recalling the memory only a few hours old. "He looked so hot honey," she said, her voice dripping with lust. "I wanted so badly to touch him, to suck him off, to fuck him. But I didn't. I didn't let him touch me, but we did masturbate together. He was standing over me stroking that fat cock and I was lying on the couch, my tits out and legs spread. He could see every inch of me and he loved looking at me, just as I loved looking at him. I was so wet, baby."

Dale reached over and grabbed her by the back of the neck and he pulled her forward roughly. He kissed her harshly, his stubble burning against her lips. He took hold of her hand and pulled it to his crotch, putting her fingers around his steel hard prick.

"Fuck baby," he huffed, "that is the fucking hottest thing I've ever heard."

"You're not mad?"

"Hell no, baby. If you wanted to be a slut I'd let you, so long as you didn't do it behind my back and I could be a part of it. You want to be an incestuous mommy slut and fuck our son at home? Fuck yeah, I'm down for that. You better be prepared to get fucked all of the time though. I'm sure Shane isn't going to quit once he gets started and I'm your husband first, so you are going to have to take care of me any time, any place, any way I want it."

"Are you serious, baby?" Pam whispered, her voice quivering with desire and relief. "You would let me have this? You won't be upset?"

"Fuck no, baby," Dale said, kissing her roughly again. He broke the kiss and pushed his seat back as far as it would go. Unzipping his jeans and lifting his ass off the seat, he pushed them down, revealing his thick pecker sticking up from the dark nest of pubic hairs. "God damn, baby. I'm so hot right now, get your mommy mouth over here and start sucking."

Pam was beside herself with lust. She dove for her husband's cock, twisting in her seat so that her face was buried in his crotch. Their truck sat higher than the other cars in the lot, so it would have been hard for anyone to see in, but if they had bothered to look they would have seen Pam's denim covered ass in the air as she bobbed her head up and down on Dale's tasty dick.

He groped her tits roughly, treating her like a truck stop slut as she sucked him for all she was worth. His crotch was slick with the spit and slobber that drooled out of her mouth as she did her best to stroke him with her lips and one free hand.

"That's it baby," he grunted, driving himself deeper into her mouth with his hip thrusts. "Oh fuck, you dirty mommy slut, you do that so damn well. I bet you wish it was Shane's dick, don't you? Don't you, Pam?"

Pam nodded vigorously and mumbled her agreement. It had been ages since her husband had treated her so roughly, like an animal. She missed his wilder instincts. He slapped her ass and pressed her shorts into her sopping cunt. The smell of sex filled the cabin as she blew him.

"I'm going to cum in your throat baby," Dale huffed. "Be a good mommy and take it all."

Dale pushed her down onto him until her nose was pressed firmly against his tummy. His cock was in her throat and her pussy was throbbing like it was the one getting fucked, instead of her face. His shaft grew harder and swelled and then he was shooting his load down her gullet.

Ch. 4 - A talk

"Shane?" Stephanie called out,walking through the house. Her parents had left abruptly and she wanted to talk to her brother.

"In my room," he called out.

"Well come out here," she said, annoyed.

"I can't."

"Why not?" Stephanie left the living room and headed down the hall to the bedrooms. She stopped just outside his room. "Why are you being a pain in the ass? Just come out here so we can talk."

"I can't. Mom said I had to stay in my room until she came back. But she didn't say you couldn't come in," he added cheekily.

Stephanie thought about it for a moment. Her instincts told her this was dangerous. Maybe it was better to have a bit of space between them.

"You really can't come out of your room?"

Shane nodded. He was still in his underwear, it seemed once he shed his clothing he never wanted to put them back on again. Stephanie wondered when he was just going to become a nudist and walk around naked all of the time. Not that she had much room to talk at the moment, she was still wearing her sexy bra and the translucent panties.

"What if I do this?" Stephanie stepped back until her back was against the wall, just out of his reach. She pulled up on her panties, making the fabric mold to her skin and showing off her pussy to her little brother. "If you could come out here, I'd let you touch it." She loved the power she felt and her brother's pained expression filled her with a wicked pleasure. "Would you like to do that, Shane?"

"Yes," he said, grabbing his cock through his underwear. Stephanie licked her lips, her brother was damn fine and she wasn't sure who was winning this teasing game.

"Yeah? You'd like to feel your big sister's cunt?" She loved using all of the dirty words she'd read in the magazine. Before reading those stories, she would have thought the dirty talk sounded dumb and forced, but she knew how much it had turned her on. Apparently it did the same for her little brother.

"Will you let me?" Shane asked, need dripping in his voice.

"Not yet, I'm saving myself right now. But later, when that is done, I will."

"I can't wait," Shane said. His cock was rampant once more.

"Will you stroke it for me again? Like you did the other day when I watched? I'll do it too," she promised.

"Okay," he agreed, pulling his cock over the waistband of his underwear. He pushed them down until his balls hung out as well. He took hold of his thick salami and gave it a couple slow strokes. "Your turn, sis."

Stephanie's pussy was slippery again and she peeled the gusset of her panties to the side and spread her lips open with her fingers. Her swollen clit was prominent at the top of her vulva and she lightly caressed it with the pad of her finger. A shudder raced up her body and she gave out a weak whimper. Fuck, it was hot to watch her brother, but it was just as hot to have him watching her.

"Do you like my pussy, Shane? Do I have a nice one?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah, Stephanie. It's the best damn pussy I've ever seen." She beamed at his words, happy that she took the risk in sharing such an intimate part of her person. "Are you a virgin, Steph?"

"Yes," she whispered, after a long pause.

"I can't believe no guy has tried to get into your pants. You are so fucking hot, it's criminal that you haven't been laid yet. I would fuck you in a heartbeat if you gave me the chance. What do you say? Later tonight, I could come to your room. I'm sure mom and dad wouldn't give a flying fuck."

"No, not tonight," she said, though it pained her to turn him down. "Not yet. I would love for you to come to my room, but you have to wait until I tell you when. Okay?"

"Sure, sis," he said, though she detected a hint of disappointment.

"I saw you and mom today," Stephanie confessed. She was still running her fingers through her shiny lips, toying with her tiny hole and her engorged bean under the hood. "I saw you jerking off over mom as she fingered herself. That was crazy hot."

"You liked that?" Shane asked, sounding a little surprised. Stephanie nodded, her eyes locked on his hand that was stroking his thick tool. "Did you touch yourself while you watched?" Again she nodded, her body beginning to quiver as she worked herself towards another cum.

"I took your magazine," she blurted out breathlessly.

Shane turned to look at his nightstand. "Oh," he said, pretending that he didn't already know. "I see you took the one about incest. Did you like it?" he asked, turning back to face her.

Stephanie couldn't make her voice work, but she nodded. She was desperate for another orgasm, but she'd found this spot where she could teeter on the edge and it felt so amazing to keep herself just on the verge and not allow herself to spill over.

"I liked the pictures of the boys fucking their moms," he said. "And the stories of the boys trying to seduce their mommies into being naughty with them."

"I guess it worked for you," she said, her voice coming back in a small, hoarse whisper.

"Not yet," he admitted. "Mom wouldn't fuck me, she said she had to ask Dad first."

"Don't you worry that Dad might get angry with you? You took a huge risk doing those wild things. Now you want to fuck his wife, that's even crazier than you just wandering the house in your underwear."

"I know," Shane said, his eyes still roaming over her body. She hoped he wasn't teasing her and she really was as sexy as he said. "I did take a chance, but if it was going to be an issue, Dad would have said something when I started walking around the house in just my underwear. When he didn't, I knew some part of him was okay with it." He licked his lips as he watched her stroke her kitty, making her feel beautiful and desired.

"Besides, it was Mom who bought me the magazines."

"Yeah?" Stephanie asked in disbelief.

"She picked them out. I'm pretty sure she gave me the incest one to test the waters. Once I read the article on how to tempt your mother," he added with a smirk, "and sister,I knew she wanted me to come on to her."

"Do you think daddy will be okay with it?" Her pussy liked the idea of him saying yes, because if he did that opened other possibilities.

"I hope so," Shane said.

"Me too," she whispered. "I hope I get to watch you, even if it's not the first time."

"You'd like that?" he asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Oh yes," she panted. "I don't know what it is, but I do like to look at you. You are damn fine, Shane. And if your sister is willing to say that, you know you gotta be hot." She blushed at the words she spoke, but she didn't take them back. "And fuck, Mom is hot too. Those tits, I wish mine were like hers."

"You are fucking fine yourself, Steph. If any of the guys in high school could see you right now, they'd all kick themselves in the nuts for looking past you."

"Thank you, Shane," she said. "Are you going to cum again?"

"I'm trying to wait. I don't know what Mom has planned, but I'm pretty sure something is going to happen when they get back. You'll tell her I stayed in my room like she said, won't you?" Steph nodded and he flashed her a grateful smile.

"Maybe someday we could do things. Together." She said it like they weren't practically naked and masturbating themselves in front of each other. She knew it was silly, but she had a plan and she didn't want her brother to think she didn't want him.

"I'd like that," Shane said.