Frolicking Family Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, please," she begged. "I wanted Daddy to be my first, but this feels so good, you can't stop. Don't leave me hanging, Shane. Please!"

Pam melted and she relented, licking her daughter's sweet cunt with a purpose. It only took a minute and she had her daughter thrashing wildly on the bed, her thighs clamping around Pam's head.

"Oh yesss!" Stephanie squealed, her pussy throbbing and wetness flowing from her freely.

Lapping desperately, Pam tried to get every drop of her daughter's sweet honey. Her face was wet with her daughter's pussy cream and she felt her own contract in delight.

Stephanie released her from the vise of her thighs and looked down.

"Mom?" she gasped. "What the fuck?"

"Yes, baby. Are you upset?"

"I told Daddy that I'd never been touched," she pouted, tears forming.

"You said you'd never been touched by a boy," Pam corrected. "That is still true. Your daddy will still be the first man to taste his virgin daughter. Is it wrong that I wanted to do the same?"

Stephanie pouted, that she was technically still untouched by a man was not exactly the way she wanted to go to her father. Her body flinched as an aftershock shot up from her happy pussy and she had to admit that what her mother had done to her felt unreal. Finally her frown began to crack and she gave her mother a forgiving smile.

"Do you think Daddy will want to lick my pussy?"

"Oh baby," Pam sighed happily, "I'm certain of it. I'd bet my left tit he dreamed about it last night."

"Do I taste okay?"

"You are scrumptious, baby. Your daddy will get drunk on your pussy and never want to stop licking you."

Stephanie's mouth turned up into a wide grin. Pam's heart soared to see her daughter beam with such pride and happiness. "When mom? When do I get to be with Daddy?"

"Tonight, if you want. We are going shopping today, just you and I. When we come home, I'll help you get ready and then you can go to your father."

Stephanie bit her lip again, the tears that had welled up before returned and threatened to streak down her cheeks. Pam felt so happy that she could give her daughter this gift. To have her father as her first lover was a secret, taboo desire that many girls harbored, never to share or admit to. Pam knew that feeling well.

Before the guys woke up, mother and daughter were dressed and out of the house. They stopped for breakfast at a little cafe and they went to some shops. Pam took Steph to the store that had the lingerie she liked when she wanted something extra special. The saleswomen were elegant and discreet, while the garments ranged from sweet to scandalous.

Pam loved watching her daughter as she thumbed through the racks, her mouth dropping in surprise at some of the items. She held up a bra that had heart shaped cutouts where her nipples would poke through. They played with masks with feather trim, bustiers that would make their tits seem gigantic, and even admired some vinyl dresses.

"Looking for something adventurous?" The saleswoman asked. She was pretty, with her auburn hair pulled back in a tight bun and wore a matching gray blazer and skirt. For someone who worked in a store with such wild colors, her attire seemed muted.

"No," Pam said, turning to face the woman. "Something for the first time."

"Is it a wedding night?"

"No," Pam said and Stephanie blushed. "But it's almost as special."

"Just for the young lady then?"

"No, a set for both of us."

The saleswoman nodded and gestured to a small dais with a couple of plush chairs and a curved screen that was covered by a pastel green curtain. Another woman appeared and the pair began to measure mother and daughter. Stephanie gasped as this stranger touched her in places no one else had before.

They were shown a myriad of styles and accessories: peignoirs, babydoll nighties, corsets, garter belts, gloves, boots. They tried on outfits and the curtain was pulled back, revealing a set of mirrors. They could see themselves from all angles. Pam gushed that Stephanie looked good in everything.

After two hours and a couple glasses of champagne, they made their purchases and waved goodbye. Next up was a trip to the beauty salon for pedicures and a hair stylist. They ate a light lunch and Pam called home and told Dale that he and Shane would have to fend for themselves for dinner. Their last stop was a shoe store.

When they got home much later, father and son were in the backyard grilling some steaks. Pam hurried Stephanie to the master bedroom and locked the door.

"I'm so nervous, mom," Stephanie confessed. "I feel like it's my wedding day."

"Are you excited or scared?" Pam asked, suddenly a tad worried.

"I'm excited mom," Stephanie said happily. "I was so worried that the sales lady was going to find out how wet I was."

"Oh my, I'm sure you wouldn't be the first one that has done that," Pam assured her, relieved that her daughter wasn't having second thoughts.

They spent an hour putting their makeup on and primping for what was going to happen later. At last they stripped down and helped each other into matching baby blue teddys. Pam liked the idea that if she wore hers for Dale later, he would think of his daughter.

It was a halter top style with scalloped lace trim, a plunging neckline that went all the way to their navels, a ruffled mesh hem that flared out from the hips and a satin bow tie in the center. Once they got everything in place, they pulled on white thigh hose and Pam helped Stephanie put on her matching heels.

"God," Pam whispered standing back. "You look amazing, baby." She had to quickly wipe a tear from her eye before it marred her makeup. "We should take a picture."

"You think?" Stephanie asked, surprised. "Okay, but I get to take one of you and then we take one together."

They got out the camera and took pictures of each other and then ones of them together. Pam turned Stephanie so that their faces were close together and she snapped one of them kissing.

"That was amazing, mom," Stephanie sighed. "And this morning, that was without a doubt the best thing I'd ever felt."

Pam smiled. "So far," she added. Stephanie gave a nervous giggle, realizing that soon she was going to be with her father and had permission to do anything she pleased.

Once everything was set, they donned their matching robes and Pam checked the hallway. They walked out together like a couple of models on the runway. Turning the corner they found Dale and Shane in the living room, each reading a dirty magazine.

"Ahem," Pam said and the men looked up, their eyes bugging out in excitement.

Ch. 7 - Coupling

"Holy shit," Shane gasped. "You guys look fucking hot!"

Dale couldn't agree more, but while his son's eyes were darting back and forth between mother and daughter, his were locked on Stephanie. She reminded him of Pam twenty years ago. Her soft, smooth skin, twinkling eyes and her fantastic figure, she was a dream to behold.

"How do I look?" Steph asked, her lips in a tight smile.

"You look heavenly, baby," Dale answered. She had always been his angel, now she was a horny one. He stood up, gazing at her with love, lust and awe.

Mother and daughter shared a look and in unison they opened their robes and let them fall to the floor. Dale's heart dropped into his stomach and his cock quickly unfurled in his boxers, growing thick with excitement.

"Holy-" Shane whispered, his words cutting off. "Oh god, I can't believe this. Mom," he moved closer and encircled his arms around her waist and kissed her with tongue.

Dale saw his wife's eyes light up with delight, but she didn't pull away from her son giving her a soul kiss. He turned back to Stephanie who stood with her arms behind her back, her succulent rack pushed forward and threatening to pop out from under the lace and mesh. He stepped closer, his heart racing and his chest pounding.

He could feel the heat of her body as he stood as close as possible to her without touching. Leaning down, he took hold of her face in his hands and pulled her in for a kiss. At first his lips were pressed tightly together, but Stephanie melted into him and her mouth opened freely. Now they were the ones sharing hot, wet, french kisses.

"Oh baby," Pam huffed, "that's fucking hot. Oh god, it makes me so excited to see you two together."

"What about me?" Shane asked with a small pout.

"Don't you worry, momma's going to take care of you." Pam led her son back to the couch and she laid down and bid her son to crawl up between her legs. Shane scrambled into position and immediately began to fondle and squeeze his mother's tits. It was only a second or two before he popped one boob out and he covered her nipple with this mouth.

"Oh daddy," Stephanie sighed when they finally broke for air. "That was the hottest kiss I've had in my entire life!"

"What do you want to do first, baby doll?"

"I want to sit in your lap, daddy."

Dale led her to the love seat that was perpendicular to the couch and sat down. Stephanie put her soft bottom right on his lap, his hard cock pressing through the nylon shorts and trying to find its way between her legs.

"I can feel how hard you are," Stephanie whispered in his ear. "Did I do that to you?"

"Yes, baby," Dale answered. "You look so beautiful."

"But am I sexy, daddy? Does it make you want to do naughty things to me?"

"I want to do every naughty thing you can dream of," he promised.

"Oh good. I don't know a lot of naughty things yet, but I hope you can show me some when I run out of ideas."

"What do you want first, my princess?"

"I want you to touch me. Touch me all over. I'm so horny daddy, I'll just die if you don't touch me everywhere!"

Dale obliged and groped his daughter's tender boobs, his large hand covering each one completely. Her eraser-like nipples were so stiff and he teased the tips, finding the little nerve endings that sent signals to her pussy and made her cream so hard.

"My pussy, daddy. My pussy now, please," she whined softly.

With her soft derriere pressing against his pulsating cock, Dale put his hands between her knees and pushed out, spreading her legs. Stephanie moaned loudly as he slid his hands up her soft thighs, kneading her pliant flesh until at last his hands were over her eager cunt. He pushed through the mesh, teasing her delicate flower and making it open up, ready for whatever he had planned next.

"Oh baby," Dale said, "you are so hot! So fucking hot, baby. I can't believe I get to touch you like this. You have such a sexy body. Such gorgeous tits and a cute little pussy."

"Yeah? Has this been a dream of yours, too?" She twisted and kissed him, her tongue swiping over his lips and teeth with a fervor. "I was so afraid you wouldn't want me, that I wasn't as sexy as mom. Or that you'd think I was dirty for wanting to be with you like this."

"Oh god no, no baby," Dale assured her, squeezing her left tit as his right hand continued to press against her saturated pussy. "I would never have told you, that's not something a father can say to his daughter without knowing for sure how she'll respond. I couldn't risk making you upset or feeling unsafe around me, that would have destroyed me. But, since all of this came out and you said you wanted to be with me, I am the happiest a father can be. I get to share my love with you in a whole new way."

"Oh daddy!" Stephanie gushed. "I knew this was right. I knew you'd be wonderful and the perfect choice to be my first lover."

"I'll be your lover as long as you want me," Dale assured her.

"That's good daddy, because I'm sure I'll never not want you. Now please, stop teasing me and slide that finger in me, or I'll just die."

Dale growled and snapped the crotch on the teddy she wore, freeing her pussy from the mesh prison. His finger slid through her fine hairs and rubbed her slippery lips, making Steph moan loudly and press against his hand. He pushed his finger inside her wet furnace and felt the impossibly tight channel of her vagina.

"So tight," he moaned to himself.

"I know," his daughter mewed, "but mom said you can still get your daddy dick inside of me. It might take a few tries, but I'm determined to do it."

Dale removed his finger from his daughter's sweet quim and licked his finger clean. He gave out a 'mmm' and Stephanie melted once more.

"Do I taste good, daddy?"

"Like candy, baby," he answered.

"Do it again. Taste me again, daddy."

Dale pushed two fingers inside of her, making her eyes widen as he stretched her. He pulled them out and the two digits were covered in her sweet honey. Pushing them into his mouth again, he made a big show of how much he liked his daughter's cunt cream. When he pulled his fingers out, completely clean, Stephanie pulled his face to hers and she was kissing him deeply, sucking on his tongue.

--

Shane couldn't believe what was happening. He was lying atop his sexy, busty mother as she wore the sexiest lingerie he'd ever seen in a magazine or video. He was happily sucking her big mommy boobs as he ground his hard cock into her pussy mound. Her sexy moans in his ear and the way she caressed his head and lightly raked her manicured nails along his back only drove him wilder.

Every now and then he'd turn his head to see his sister as she sat on her father's lap. Her legs pulled up and resting on top of their dad's thighs, leaving her legs splayed wide open and her pussy on open display. He watched as his dad finger banged his older sister and his cock surged in his briefs.

"Mom, can I lick your pussy?"

She gave him an eager nod and he slid down his mother's body, until his face was buried between her legs. He pulled on the mesh until the snap popped and he was face to face with the pussy that had given birth to him. Now he was going to show his love and appreciation.

"Oh you naughty, dirty boy," Pam mewed loudly. "Oh that's it, baby, lick mommy's cunt."

In a frenzy, Shane shamelessly licked his mother's private parts, wetting his face with her sweet nectar. He teased her clit and kissed her thighs, pinched her lips between his lips and teased her bottom.

"Ooooh," Pam whistled in surprise. "You really are a dirty boy! Are you brave enough to lick me there baby?"

Shane couldn't back down from the challenge and he swirled his tongue around the puckered muscle of her anus. Her fingers digging sharply into his shoulders and the sexy sounds she was making told him he had done well. His mother was truly a nasty little slut. There were so many things they were going to do together.

He mouthed her pussy some more, every now and then giving her little starfish a poke with his tongue. Her clit was swollen and stood out from under the hood of skin, begging for attention. Shane swiped at it with the tip of his tongue, causing his mother to convulse. He did it again and again, and he could feel his mother begin to tremble.

He wrestled his mother so that she was lying on her back with her hips up in the air, almost as if he was going to roll her up. He rubbed her wet vulva, his fingers teasing her outer and inner lips before he plunged three fingers into her sopping box. Covering her cunt with his mouth once more, he licked at her clit as he worked his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Oh shit, Shane!" Pam shouted breathlessly. "Oh that's it you fucker. Fuck me with your fingers! Oh fuck yes! I'm going to cum, baby. I'm going to cum all over your tongue. Keeping fingering mommy, baby. Finger mommy!"

Shane kept at it until her pussy erupted, clamping down on his fingers like a trap slamming shut. His mother made all sorts of sexy noises as he drove her from one peak of erotic pleasure to the next. His cock was hard as steel and dripping copious amounts of seminal fluid into his shorts. The sticky mess was drenching his pubic hair and staining his underwear.

Pam's body went limp and she collapsed into the couch. Shane lifted his head and looked at his mother, her face a picture of blissful satisfaction.

"Come here baby," she said languidly. "I want to taste myself on your face."

Shane snuggled close to her and they kissed softly for a moment. And then, like a mother cat, his mother lapped at his upper lip, cheeks, chin and even along his neck. Any place she could find her pussy juice on her sweet boy, she licked clean.

"What do you want first, baby?" she asked gently. "In what part of your mother do you want to put that big, hard cock of yours? I'm yours baby, let me make you feel as good as you've made me."

"Oh god, mom," Shane sighed happily. "I've just got to fuck you. I can't think of anything I'd rather do."

"Me neither baby," she said, kissing him.

She pushed him away and then she got up off the couch. Motioning for him to sit down, she knelt in front of him and pulled on his underwear. Shane lifted his ass up and she got them over his hips and off his legs. His hard cock stood straight up, reaching past his navel as it curved back toward his body.

"Oh fuck," his mom said, staring at him with lust filled eyes. "I don't care if I'm going to hell for this, it's so going to be worth it."

Pam stood up and straddled his lap, her tits wobbling in his face as she moved into position. Biting her lip, she took hold of his thick column of flesh and placed it at the entrance to her dripping cunt. Shane felt the wet heat sheath his cock as his mother sank down on him.

"Oh god," his mother cried, her voice breaking and her eyes scrunched tightly closed. "Oh you sweet, magnificent fucker. I can't believe it, oh god!"

Shane knew his mother was cumming. He felt her pussy spasm and contract around his cock, milking him, urging him to spill his load. He held onto her ass with his trembling hands, pulling her tight against his body. He knew he wouldn't last long, so he pushed against her hips, driving her clit against the shaft of his cock. Push and pull, push and pull, he only did it a few times, but it was enough friction that his cock surged and before either of them knew it, he was flooding her silky channel with his semen.

"Oh! Oh baby baby baby! I feel it! Oh yes! Cum in me! Give mommy your sweet jizz!"

He shot a torrent of cum into his mother, his cock convulsing as his nuts tightened up and sent the huge load rocketing up.

Shane held his mother close, burying his face between her boobs. He let his mother catch her breath and then he gave her ass a playful slap and rough squeeze.

"Oh!" she squealed. He thrust up into her, his cock still hard and ready for more love. "Oh," his mother sighed happily and she began to ride him.

The squishy sound of his cock sliding in and out of her juicy cunt was punctuated by the sound of her ass slapping against his thighs.

--

"Oh god, daddy," Stephanie said, her pussy buzzing happily after he had fingered her to a number of explosive cums. "Look," she tapped his shoulder, "Shane and mom are fucking. Isn't that hot? I want to do that with you daddy. Let me ride you. Please?"

"Of course, baby doll, let daddy get his shorts off."

Stephanie spread her legs and her father lifted his face from between them. His chin was shiny with the wetness of her pussy as he'd licked her to another series of creamy cums. He looked so handsome, she thought, and with his face sticky with her cream, she knew she'd made the right choice to be his lover.

When he stood up, she sank to her knees and pulled his shorts down. He wasn't wearing underwear and his thick tool came into sight. The flesh was darker than Shane's and he had a lot more hair on his balls, around his cock and down his legs. Her mouth watered and she couldn't resist giving it a big kiss, just under the tip.

Dale flopped down onto the couch, his prick waving proudly in the air and Stephanie scrambled up. She straddled his hips and leaned forward. Cream flowed freely from her swollen pussy and she hoped it was enough to let her daddy slide into her.