Frolicking Family Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again? What do you mean? She never lost me in the first place."

"You're her baby," she said, stopping to look at him. "She lost you when you first went to school. She lost you when you turned thirteen and became a complete ass and didn't want to be seen with her. She lost you when you started dating. Then you came back. You came back to her in a way very few mothers get to have their sons, as her lover. Now, barely a month later, you've found some girl you'd rather spend time with. She's heart broken, Shane."

His sister was a lot smarter than he gave her credit for. He chewed his thumb as he mulled over what she had said.

"What can I do about it?" he asked.

"I'm not sure," Stephanie said, continuing to go through her closet. "I guess you need to start with the fact that you're not trying to replace her."

"How can I do that when she won't talk to me?"

"I don't know, Shane!" she snapped at him in exasperation. "What would you do if she was some girl in school and she wouldn't talk to you or take your calls? Figure your shit out!"

--

Pam and Dale entered the house through the door to the garage and stopped short as soon as they were in the kitchen. Every inch of counter space was covered with floral arrangements. From daisy and wildflowers to roses of every color. Each arrangement had a small card attached.

"What the hell?" Dale said. He shook his head when Pam looked at him. "Wasn't me, babe."

She pulled one of the cards out and flipped it open. "You will always be my first love" was written inside. Others said "I'm sorry", "I love you so much", "Please forgive me". Tears came to Pam's eyes and she began to sob. Dale wrapped his arms around her until she stopped crying.

"That stupid boy," she sobbed.

--

It was almost one in the morning and Shane still wasn't home from his date. Pam sat up reading on the couch in the living room. Her husband had told her to go to bed at 11pm and again at midnight, but she just shook her head. Giving up, he had gone to bed alone.

At 1:30 the sound of a key in the lock alerted her and she sat up. Shane came through the door and smiled when he saw her waiting up. He shut the door and sat down next to her on the couch.

"So?" Pam asked, "How was it?"

"It could have gone better," Shane replied with a shrug and a frown. "I think I kind of weirded her out by talking about you so much."

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby."

"It's okay, mom," Shane said. "I guess some things just don't work out."

"I know," she said, smoothing his hair back. "Maybe next time. Did you kiss her good night?"

"No," he said in his dorky voice. "I got the feeling that was too forward."

"So she's not your girlfriend?" Pam asked.

"Of course not, mom! It was just one date. Why?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with hope.

"I don't know, it's been a week and you made me so upset. I got so crazy-" Pam's voice drifted off and she looked away from him. She cleared her throat and continued, "I was wrong to get jealous, of course you need to date girls your age. I'm sorry."

"Thanks, mom," Shane said and he hugged her. "I am sorry too, I don't want you to think I'm trying to replace you."

"I know baby," Pam said, sliding her hand through his hair. As she looked into his eyes she saw the hunger he was feeling. "I guess we've made up then?"

"Yeah," Shane agreed. He paused for a moment, his chest rising and falling dramatically.

At once mother and son were kissing, their tongues a blur in each other's mouth.

"Oh god," Pam sighed, "I've missed you!"

"Me too, mom!" Shane was pulling his shirt over his head and Pam was pulling her robe open. "Holy shit, mom! You're naked!"

"Let's just say I was hoping for things to work out."

Shane moved atop her, pushing her back to lay on the couch. She felt his hardon rubbing against her mound as they made out. She pushed her hands into his shorts and felt the bare skin of his cute ass, her fingernails scratching lightly on his cheek.

"When you are married, will you still fuck me?" Pam asked, gasping.

"Oh mom, I never want to stop fucking you. Any woman I marry will have to accept that I come from a family of incestuous freaks. But, I won't object if she insists that I share you with her!"

"Oh my!" Pam squealed, as Shane kicked off his shorts. The knob of his pecker was lodged in her slippery folds. With a roll of her hips, she aligned their bodies and he drove into her. "Oh fuck," she groaned. "That's where you belong baby, inside your mommies steamy cunt. Doesn't that feel so right?"

"Better than anything in this world," he agreed, huffing as he worked his hips, pulling his long cock out of her before pushing back in.

"I love the feel of you going inside me," she whispered. Pam slipped her hand between them and splayed her fingers around his prick as it slid into her. She could feel her wetness coating his smooth shaft and it gave her intense shivers as she felt him with her hand as well as her pussy. "Oh god, Shane. You fuck me so good, I love it so much."

"Better than dad?"

"Different. I love your dad, but you are my baby. You came out of me, no one else is ever going to take your place."

Shane surged inside of her and she felt his love muscle flex, pushing back her sugar walls even further. With an intense look in his eyes, he began to throw his dick into her. The room echoed with the sound of his body slapping into hers, punctuated by her gasps as she urged him to fuck her harder.

"That's it baby," Pam begged. "Fuck me hard! Punish my pussy because I was bad. Really give it to me. Oh fuck!" She came unexpectedly, her pussy closing around his shaft tightly. Shane powered through, pushing into her contracting cunt and pulling out, her pussyhole gasping for more. "Oh god, Shane, I can't stop cumming! Oh god, fuck yes!"

Slap-slap-slap the sound was loud in her ears and she knew that if her husband or daughter were awake they would know instantly what was going on. Her fit of jealousy had put the entire house on red alert and she knew that was completely unfair. She would make it up to all of them somehow. But for now, she was riding the high of her son fucking her pussy into a frothy mess.

"I'm cumming, mom," Shane hissed, thrusting as deep into her as he could, his cock jerking and shooting his pearly seed into her welcoming pussy. She wrapped her legs about his waist, pulling him down into her and trapping him in her embrace.

Pam clutched him to her, her arms wrapped around his neck chest, feeling his heart pounding next to hers. She kissed his ears and his neck, loving the feel of his body against hers, squishing her breasts between them.

"God, I love makeup sex," Pam thought.

Ch. 11 - Penance

The next morning Pam wore a crop top that barely covered her motherly breasts and a pair of soft yoga shorts that rode up so high that her cameltoe was clearly showing and half of her ass cheeks were hanging out. She'd made a little sign that hung about her neck by a piece of yarn that said, "I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"What's this?" Stephanie asked, the first one to get up and come to the kitchen.

"I've kind of been a party pooper this past week," she said. When Steph started to object she held up her hand, "Don't. I know that everyone has been on eggshells because of me. Saying sorry isn't enough, so I came up with this."

Stephanie considered her mother for a long moment, nibbling on the toast she had given her. Pam wasn't sure what her daughter was thinking, but she hoped it would be something she would gladly do anyway, but she couldn't count on it.

"Do each of us get to pick something? Or is it just one thing for all of us?"

Pam blinked, mildly afraid of what her daughter might be planning. "I would say that you each get to pick the way I repay you. That only seems fair."

"I see," Stephanie said.

"Any thoughts?" Pam pressed.

"Yes, but none that I'm willing to say out loud just yet. I'll get back to you though."

Pam felt the nerves in her stomach clench up as the fear of what her daughter might do began to grow more serious. Stephanie had always been a sweet, shy girl, but she had changed, as they all had, in the last month or so. Pam wasn't sure that her daughter was the same nice girl she'd alway been. Had she found a sadistic streak or was she going to exact revenge for something that had happened years ago?

Dale was the next one to come into the kitchen. He let out a loud laugh when he read her sign. He kissed her deeply and mauled her ass with his strong hands. He ground his growing cock into her abdomen as she melted into his arms. His fingers played with her cheeks and he rubbed a finger over her backdoor.

"Mmm," Pam moaned softly. "Is that what you want, baby?" He just answered her with a rough kiss, biting her lip as he pulled away.

Shane was the last to wake up, as usual. When he came into the kitchen bleary eyed he gave a chuckle at his mother's sign. He held her face in his hands and kissed her sweetly, then slid his hands over her body, appreciating her lush curves.

"I think you made up for it last night," he said.

"Are you sure? I don't mind making amends," she said coyly. "Think about it, baby," she added, when he didn't answer.

Several hours later Pam found herself alone in the kitchen when Stephanie came in and took her by the hand. "It's time," was the answer she gave when Pam asked what was going on. She allowed herself to be led down the hall, past the bathroom and into her own bedroom.

"What's going on?" she asked. Dale was standing next to the bed in just his boxer shorts.

"This is what we want from you," Stephanie said, guiding her to the bed and directing her to lay down face up. Her daughter pulled off her t-shirt and shimmied out of her sheer panties before she climbed up onto the bed, positioning herself with her pussy just above her mother's face.

"I want you to lick me," Stephanie said.

Pam wasn't opposed to eating her daughter out, but she had never been with another woman in front of her husband. Tentatively she stuck out her tongue and ran it along her daughter's slit. Stephanie responded right away, rotating her hips and making her quim dance above her. Her inhibition faded and she was engrossed with making her girl feel good.

Just as she was really getting into it, Steph stopped moving and a looming shadow covered Pam's face. Dale had moved up behind his daughter and she watched as her husband's magnificent dick slid into their daughter's dripping pussyhole. She was captivated by the sight, having never seen intercourse from this angle. It was amazing to watch her husband push into her, his balls dragging across her face as she continued to lick her daughter's clit. The musky scent of her husband mixed with the heady aroma of Steph's soaking cunt, Pam was drenched in the perfume of sex.

"Oh sweet jesus!" Stephanie cried loudly. "Oh god, both of my parents at once. I'm such a nasty girl."

"Yes you are," Dale growled. Pam heard a loud slap and Steph cried out. Another smack and then another. With each slap Steph gushed and as Dale pulled out of her tight cunt, Pam was sprinkled with their wetness. She could see her girl's gaping hole, sucking and grasping, eager to be filled by her daddy's thick rod and then he was filling her once more.

The chorus of sexy moans and groans filled the room, the cadence set by the steady beat of Dale's body slapping into his daughter's pert little behind. Stephanie's groans were met with her father's as Pam fondled his heavy balls, encouraging them to empty inside her girl.

Pam pushed her shorts off and began to rub herself furiously. Soft hair tickled her thighs and then she felt the wet tongue slither its way between her sweet folds.

"Oh baby!" Pam cried. "Oh yes, lick me too. Oh baby, that is wonderful."

Pam would have said more, but Dale had pulled his dripping cock out and was pressing the wide head towards her mouth. She opened up and huffed as he pressed himself to the back of her throat. Dale kept pushing and he was choking her, his thickness cutting off all air. She slapped at his thighs and a second later he backed out.

Pam sucked in air, but she didn't have long to recover, after another dive into his daughter's quim, Dale pulled out and put it back into her mouth. Back and forth he went, his cock a dipstick checking Stephanie's oil and Pam cleaning it off.

"Do you like that mom?" Stephanie asked, her voice breathy and hot. "Do you like to taste me on daddy's big dick?"

Pam moaned happily with her mouth full. Her whole body was abuzz, Stephanie slid three fingers into her sodden box and was driving them into her furiously. Her poor clit was so stiff it ached and begged for attention.

"I like being daddy's little slut," Stephanie said. "I like that he fucks me whenever he wants, mom. I like being daddy's little fuck toy and I owe it to you that I get to be that. I'm going to show up at his work and fuck him in his office or suck his dick while he sits at his desk. I'll come home and you can eat his load of cum from my pussy. How does that sound?"

Pam shook with need. She could imagine her daughter bouncing into Dale's office, her little skirt flopping this way and that, flashing peeks at her cute little behind. He'd let her in and lock the door. She'd lay back on his desk and he would drop his slacks and slide his cock into her already wet pussy. Stephanie would have to bite back the cries of ecstasy or risk alerting everyone in the office what was going on. Dale's tight ass would flex and he'd shoot in her, filling her up with his pearlescent load. At home, Stephanie would spread her legs and guide Pam to lick her slit and taste it all as it came out of her.

Dale was fucking with force now, his cock driving in and out like a piston. Stephanie was moaning nonstop, the lewd sounds of sex filling the room. Pam reached down and rubbed her pussy furiously, determined to cum with them. She knew her husband was close and her daughter was already in the throes of a long, hard cum.

"Oh god," Dale growled loudly, his deep voice rumbling. Pam watched as his nuts tightened up and his urethra pulse as it carried his seed through his cock. The sight of his jerking cock sent her over the edge and she clenched her eyes shut as she came right along with all of them.

Epilogue

Pam left her daughter and husband to snuggle, leaving to clean herself up. She glowed with happiness and wondered if any other person in the whole world had ever shared in something so erotic, so intimate.

She found Shane on the couch and she sat down in his lap and pulled him in for a kiss. She made out softly, happily with her son, just enjoying the feel of kissing him and he kissing her. His caressing hand moved over her body, making her sigh with pleasure as he touched her tenderly.

This was heaven, she was sure of it. Nothing in the world was as good as this.

"Baby," Pam whispered. "Momma needs you inside her. Can we do that?"

Shane nodded eagerly and he stripped off his clothes as she did the same. Soon the two were naked on the couch and he was on top of her, his thick cock sliding into her sodden slit. Pam guided the pace, wanting just a slow, tender fuck. His hot mouth kissed her, tasting her lips and neck as she held him tightly. With a soft cry, she felt her boy fill her pussy with his cum. Kissing him deeply, she savored the feeling of complete love. Pam pulled the blanket from the back of the couch over them and they held onto one another.

--

Outside, on the small porch, stood Danielle Wilmont. She was looking in through the window where the curtain was not pulled completely closed and saw Shane and his mother making love. In a few short seconds she experienced shock, betrayal, wonder and lastly a warm tingle that made her watch until the end.

"Shane Davis you may be a mama's boy, but I aint ever seen one like that."