Frolicking Family Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok baby," Dale said, "you set the pace okay? You take as much as you feel you can handle. You go as slow as you need."

Stephanie nodded and she just knew she'd be able to take all of him quickly, but then she felt his cock nudge into her opening. She swooned with excitement, but a touch of trepidation entered her mind as she felt herself being stretched open.

"That's it baby," he soothed her, brushing her hair out of her face, pressing his thumb into her mouth. "Just go slow, we aren't in a hurry."

But Stephanie was, she wanted to be fucking already. Her brother was behind her balling their mother and she was screaming about how good it felt to be fucked and Stephanie wanted the same. She couldn't be the only virgin, the only one not fucking. Biting down hard, she let her weight push her down as her daddy's impossibly hard cock slowly slid inside of her.

"That's it daddy," she gasped. "That's all of you I can take." She felt his leg hair against her ass and she beamed with pride. "Oh god, I feel so full, daddy," she purred.

He pulled her close against his body and held her tightly. Her tits squished flat against his chest and she felt complete as she sat on her daddy's lap with his dick buried in her snatch.

"Oh god," Stephanie sobbed. "Thank you, daddy," she gushed. "You've made me so happy. I've dreamed of this for so long, but I thought there was something wrong with me, so I never told anyone."

Dale's only answer was to hug her tightly and brush her hair with his hand.

Finally the discomfort of being stretched open faded away and Stephanie started to move. A little at first, as she experimented with what made her feel good. She gyrated her hips and that felt amazing, but then she lifted herself a little and that scratched an itch she didn't know she had. Tentatively she moved herself up and down, gradually picking up speed.

"Oh yes, daddy!" she exclaimed. "We're doing it! We're fucking, daddy! Fuck me back! Fuck me on your big daddy dick!"

__

Pam cradled Shane's head against her tit, feeding him her nipple as he suckled. She was working her hips in slow circles and every once in a while her virile son would thrust his hips to drive his cock into her silken tunnel. He had already cum inside of her pussy twice and his cock refused to go down, so now they had settled into a slow, languid grind.

She turned to see her daughter bouncing happily on her father's lap, his cock disappearing into her frothy, tender pussy. They were a pair of sexy, noisy fuckers and the motherls pussy fluttered at the sight of father and daughter engaged in carnal bliss.

Shane had cum so many times already today that she guessed that he could fuck forever at this slow pace. While it was lovely, she wanted to be closer to Dale and Stephanie when they hit their peak. She lifted herself off of her son's lap, his mouth making a loud pop as she pulled her tit away. Kneeling on the floor, so that she was facing father and daughter, she motioned for Shane to stand in front of her.

His cock was shiny with their combined fluids and she knew more was spilling onto the carpet from her well fucked, gaping pussy. Their living room was going to smell like a brother for sure. The sight of her son's naked body, his proud, stiff member pointing straight at her face, gave her a sexy shiver as she pulled him close. She grabbed his smooth, taut ass and opened her mouth and sucked him in, the salty, tangy taste of their mixed fluids making her moan.

"Aaaah - yesss," Shane moaned. "Mom, I want to cum in your mouth!"

Pam nodded eagerly, her mouth too full to speak. Using one hand to cradle his nuts, urging them to release her prize. She stroked him with the other hand while her mouth glided up and down his girthy pole. From her position she could see Stephanie still bouncing happily up and down her daddy's hard shaft, the smell of their super heated bodies filling her nose.

It was a chorus of moaning, heavy breathing and the sound of skin slapping against skin, all accentuated by the wet squishy sounds of wet pussies and hard cocks.

Pam was an expert fellatrix and she had her boy humming in no time. His cock expanded and his nuts drew up tight, she knew he was going to fill her mouth with his load.

"Oooh!" Shane cried. "Here it comes, mommy!"

A second later she felt the squirts of jizz as they sprayed against the insides of her cheeks. She savored the taste of her son, the sensation making her whole body tingle happily. Milking him of every drop, when his limp, spent member slipped from her mouth, she opened up to show him the milky fluid sloshing on her tongue. With a broad smile, she closed her mouth and swallowed it all.

"Oh baby," she said. "Mommy loves to drink your cum."

"Aieee!" Stephanie cried, her orgasm crashing upon her suddenly.

Pam looked down and she could see her daughter's anus flexing wildly as her father's thick phallus was rearing back and surging forward. His balls were unloading in his daughter's pussy, giving her her first ever creampie.

"Oh fuck daddy! Oh yes! Yes!" she huffed, her arms wrapped around him tightly as she bounced her ass happily on his steely pole.

Pam moved closer and licked her husband's ball sack, urging him to spill every drop he had inside their daughter. When they calmed down a little, Stephanie rose up and gave a sad whimper as her father slid out of her. A torrent of wetness spilled from her well fucked hole, spilling all over Dale's thighs and the carpet. Some of it even splashed on Pam's face as she moved up from between her husband's thighs to wrap her lips around his shiny cock.

Father, daughter and son all watched as Pam hungrily cleaned up her husband's tool, licking it until it was clean and lay limp. She then moved to Stephanie and urged her daughter to lay back and then she lapped at her puffy, red pussy. Stephanie lay back with a dreamy look on her face as her mother cleaned her tenderly.

They tasted so good to Pam. Her son's cum, which she had swallowed, the mixture of daughter and father's cream, she loved them all. This was the kind of life she'd dreamed of as a young woman. She never thought her wildest dreams would come true, but they had.

Ch. 8 - Blowjobs and discoveries

"Mmmm," Stephanie hummed, her mouth full of her brother's steamy cock. Slurping loudly, she caught the river of saliva that drenched his meaty flesh with her soft hand and used it as lube for her strokes. She loved his musky scent, the way he cradled her body next to his and alternated playing with her titties and her ass. She was in his bed, wearing only a pair of boy shorts her mother bought her, while he sat up against his headboard.

"Oh fuck," Shane sighed. "Who would have ever thought that my sweet sister would be practicing blowjobs on me?"

Stephanie giggled. She had thought similar things many times in the last two weeks. Their family life had transformed that Saturday night and it was definitely for the better. A day never went by when she hadn't been fucked or had her pussy eaten. She had had so many orgasms that she wondered how she ever went so long without them before.

"I'm turning into a little slut, mom," she confessed one morning at breakfast. "I can't seem to get enough and not just at home. Now when I'm at school I check out all the hot guys and I dream of how their cocks might look or what they taste like." Her mother just smiled happily at her as she ate.

Shane was lazily playing with her pussy and she loved his teasing touch. It filled her with a tingling anticipation that made her so wet. She was glad that he wasn't really trying to make her cum because she did want to practice sucking on his cock. Steph loved the way his spongy hardness filled her mouth, the taste of his humid skin and precum. She was working on her timing between her mouth going down and her hand coming up to meet her chin. Her lips slipped over the sensitive part just under the tip of her brother's penis, giving him frissons.

"That's amazing, sis," Shane said dreamily. "Your mouth is like heaven."

"I'm glad," she said, taking a break to breathe. "But I need to finish soon, my friend Janie is coming over later and I need to get ready."

"Sure thing," Shane said. "You know what to do."

Indeed Stephanie did and she took his cock into her mouth, pushing her head down until he was in the back of her throat. She still gagged a little, but she'd gotten much better in the ten days since she started blowing her little brother. It was her goal to give her father the most amazing blowjob he'd ever had and she had been practicing hard.

Shane lifted his hips off the bed and she reached under him to cup his smooth cheeks. She worked a finger into his crack and teased at his puckered anus. She had read about doing this to a boy from the dirty magazines her mother had bought and it worked like a charm! No sooner than she started playing with his butthole, Shane flooded her mouth with his salty load. Stephanie felt his cum go straight down her throat and then he let out a loud sigh of relief. His cock softened and she let his limp prick slip from her mouth.

"A plus," Shane said, his eyes glazed over and sleepy looking. He didn't move as she got up from the bed, but his eyes did roam over her supple, sexy figure. "I think you are ready for dad anytime you want to do it."

"You think so?" Stephanie beamed with pride. "Oh thank you, Shane!" She leaned over and hugged him, squishing her titties into his bare chest. "Do I do it better than any girlfriend you've had?" She knew her brother was popular in school, there had to be girls who had gotten into his pants. A part of her desperately needed to know how she stacked up against them.

"You have the sweetest mouth of anyone," Shane said.

"Even mom?" She knew he couldn't answer that and she laughed at his expression as he tried to get out of the trap she caught him in. "Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings. I know how you feel about mom, I feel the same about daddy. I love sucking you off, but it's not the same when I'm with him. I'm sure it's the same way for you when it comes to me and mom."

Stephanie left her brother and got ready for her friend to arrive. She had informed everyone two days in advance that she was going to have a guest over so that they could all behave appropriately. Shane promised to shut his bedroom door and not to roam the house naked.

The doorbell rang and Stephanie opened it to find Janie standing there. She was of Asian American heritage with straight black hair that fell to the middle of her back. Slender and tall, she had a ballerina's figure including the tight, toned legs and ass and modest breasts. Flawless skin and bright eyes with a small mouth and a welcoming smile, she was the picture of exotic beauty.

Ushering her friend inside, they went to the kitchen table and they talked as they worked on their school project. After a while Janie excused herself to go to the bathroom. Stephanie kept working but then way too much time had passed and Janie hadn't returned. Getting up from the table, Steph went in search.

The first place she looked was her brother's room, but his door was closed and when she poked her head inside, saw that it was empty. Next she checked her own room and then bathroom. She couldn't find Janie anywhere. And then she heard the slight gasp from the living room.

Stephanie found her friend standing over the coffee table, one of the sexy magazines in her hand. Her mouth hung open as she stared at the pictures unblinkingly.

"Oh, shit!" Stephanie cried. "I was supposed to pick these up. I'm so sorry, Janie. Oh my god, what you must think of me now." As she rushed to pile them up, Janie put a soft hand on her shoulder. Looking up, she saw Janie wasn't horrified at all. Her cheeks were pinker and her eraser nipples were poking out stiffly. "Are you okay, Janie?"

Blinking, Janie looked at her friend and her mouth closed, turning up at the corners into a smile. "This is fucking hot," she said. "I can't believe you have this. Out in the open, no less. Does your family know about these?"

"Well, yeah," Stephanie shrugged.

"You are joking with me," Janie said in disbelief. "No way your mom is okay with this stuff. She'd kick your ass."

"No, not at all," Stephanie said, laughing softly.

"Prove it to me."

But Stephanie couldn't right then, all of her family seemed to have disappeared. "Okay," she said at last, "when my dad comes home, I'll show you."

They returned to their work at the table, but very little got done. Stephanie felt a flush of excitement, her body alive with electrical anticipation as the clock ticked unbelievably slow. At last the door to the garage opened and her father walked in, looking as handsome as ever in his slacks and polo shirt.

Janie looked up and her eyes lit up with the sight of Steph's daddy and she whipped her head to look her way. Stephanie waggled her head and then stood up from the table and turned to her father.

"Hi, daddy," Stephanie said in a husky whisper. "I missed you. A lot."

Her father looked at her, as if to remind her that they weren't alone, but Stephanie ignored it. She put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled down as she molded her body into his. Her mouth opened and she kissed him deeply. Dale couldn't help himself and his hand slid over her bottom and gave her a firm squeeze. They kissed for a few seconds and then she stepped away.

"This is my friend, Janie. I told you she was coming over."

"Nice to meet you, Janie. I hope we aren't embarrassing you."

"No, not at all," Janie sputtered. "It's very nice to meet you, too."

With that Dale left the kitchen and Stephanie watched him go before she sat back down again.

"There," she said, matter of factly. "Believe me now?"

"Oh my god," Janie gasped. "That was insanely hot! I can't believe you kiss your dad that way. I bet he's a good kisser, huh?"

Stephanie smiled and nodded. Her body was on fire after doing something so bold, so crazy. Her tits ached with need and she bit her lip to distract herself from touching her pussy with her shorts.

"He's cute, too," Janie said shyly. "Can I borrow one of your magazines? I'd love to read it all the way through."

"Sure," Stephanie said. "I'm sure you will like it as much as I do."

Shortly after, Janie made an excuse to leave, but Stephanie knew it was because she wanted to get home with the magazine she picked out from the coffee table. She knew Janie was thinking of her own father and was racing home to jill off as she read the sexy stories of family lust and sex.

After saying goodbye and closing the door, Stephanie went to her bedroom and changed her clothes. She put on a soft ivory button up sweater. It came down just below her pussy and as she looked at herself in the mirror, it was impossible to tell if she was wearing underwear or not. She wasn't, which made her feel even sexier. It seemed the naughtier she was, the more she wanted to be.

"Oh, hey," her father said, looking into her room. "Where did your friend go?"

"She had to go home, something might be coming up." Stephanie giggled at her father's confused look, but he shrugged it off.

"I think you need to be a little more discreet when we have people over. I don't know that other families are as close as we are. Some people might not be so open minded."

"Don't worry, daddy," Stephanie assured him. "I'm pretty sure she wants to be the same kind of princess for her father as I am for you." She moved to him, their bodies very close. She reached out and took his hand, curled his fingers and then stood on her tippy toes as she pushed his hand between her legs. "I think Janie wants to be this close with her own daddy."

"Oh," Dale sighed happily, "I hope so, for his sake. There's nothing like having a sweet, sexy princess. Especially the kind that don't wear panties."

Stephanie gushed as her father pushed two fingers into her slippery slot, his thumb brushing against her clit. She threw her arms around his neck as she humped herself against his hand, bringing herself to climax quickly.

"Oh thank you, daddy. That was wonderful and I so needed it after Janie saw us kiss. Now I have something for you."

She led him into her room and made him sit on her bed. Working his pants open, she yanked them down. Her hands glided up his thighs, meeting at the base of his cock and she massaged his prick until it was standing up proudly.

"This was supposed to be a good night kiss, but I couldn't wait."

Stephanie lowered her mouth to her father's rampant dick. The musky smell of his body made her dizzy as she opened her mouth and let his velvety smooth cock inside. She moaned lewdly as she worked more and more of him into her mouth and to the back of her throat. Bracing herself, she pushed down and he slipped inside.

"Oh fuck!" Dale shouted suddenly, his hand reaching down to the back of her head. He gave a gentle thrust upward and Stephanie forced herself down harder. She surged with excitement as she deep throated her father. "Oh sweet Jesus," he huffed.

"Oh baby, Daddy can't last long when you do that," he protested weakly.

Stephanie pulled back and sucked in air loudly. Drool dripped out of her mouth and her eyes were watery as she looked up at him.

"Cum down my throat, daddy," she said, sounding wild and desperate.

Without waiting for his answer, she dove on his prick again. Once more she worked him into her throat and she could feel him pulsing, his body responding to the intense pleasure she was giving him. She whined softly, in a pleading manner, begging for his seed. The vibrations sent him over the top and for the second time that day, Stephanie felt cum sliding down the back of her throat.

"Oh my god!" Dale shouted, his body wracked with each spurt of cum he shot into her mouth. "Holy shit," he huffed, holding her head as she pulled back, his spent cock slimy and wet. He fell back on her bed, his chest heaving as he recovered.

"Did you like that, daddy?" Stephanie asked, climbing onto her bed.

"That was fucking out of this world, sweetie," he said. "God damn, I've never had a blowjob quite like that."

Stephanie felt the rush of her father's praise, giddy that she could make him so happy. Her poor neglected pussy was crying out for attention and as they lay on the bed, she reached between her legs and gave herself a little rub. Her father noticed and turned to look.

"Let daddy help you, princess," he said.

He pulled her on top of him and moved her so that she was astride his face. Lifting his head up, he began to lick at her swollen cunt. He teased her lips and her clit and even back towards her cute little anus. Stephanie moaned loudly, gyrating her hips on her father's tongue.

"Oh daddy," Stephanie said, her voice raising to a higher pitch as she neared another orgasm. "I don't know which I like better, sitting on your lap or sitting on your face."

Ch. 9 - Caught and inspired

Pam waited in the minivan as Shane played his game of soccer. She was so turned on by the sight of him in his uniform, she needed some time alone to calm her needy cunt. She fingered herself slowly as she looked at all the virile young men as they ran back and forth, their bodies getting sweaty and funky.

A shiver ran through her body as she imagined them all lining up to fuck her in a great big gang bang of lust. Of course Shane would be the first to fuck her, but then the rest would be free to use her body for their lustful needs. She let out a squeal as the thought sent her into an unexpected climax.

When the game was finished and Shane had said his goodbyes, he opened the door and the strong scent of pussy washed over him. Looking to the back, he saw his mother spread eagle on the bench, her pants crumpled on the ground and her panties stuffed in her mouth. She had a wild eyed look as she was stabbing at her juicy cunt with her fingers.