From Afar

Story Info
John gets himself into a situation.
1.3k words
4.28
6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: This is my first story, so any feedback is greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to obviously do more follow up stories. This one is mostly build up and doesn't have any sex in it. Also all character participating in anything sexual are 18 years or older*

John flopped down on his bed, groaning into his pillow. He'd disappointed himself again. He had told himself that he would talk to Victoria today, that he would finally ask her to go to the party on Friday with him. It was already a miracle that she didn't have a date yet, since it was already Wednesday. He couldn't believe himself, he was almost a sophomore in college now and he still couldn't even approach a woman without feeling like he was going to faint and babbling his way through the conversation. John wasn't a bad looking guy, and he knew that. His slim, tall frame, his sandy blonde hair, and his well maintained physique had definitely earned him attention from girls in high school. His problem wasn't his looks, it was his confidence, and he knew it, which made his lack of success with women all the more painful.

As was common in his major, Computer Science, he had grown up in his room, mostly interacting with his friends online. It didn't help that there wasn't a single woman in his program, so he just couldn't get comfortable being around them. He knew he was going to have to get over it someday, but apparently today wasn't that day.

He couldn't be too hard on himself though. Victoria was intimidating. A five foot five brunette, with hand-sized perky tits, and the large, but firm looking ass. She had piercing green eyes that looked straight into your soul. She was smart, but not rude about it. He honestly couldn't imagine a better woman than her. He had a feeling that he wasn't the only one who was intimidated by her, and that might be the reason she didn't have a date for friday.

As John started to unzip his pants, the thought of seeing Victoria from behind starting to arouse him, there was a knock on his dorm room door.

"Wakey, wakey, hands off snakey," he heard Ricky yell as he pounded on the door.

John sighed, as he zipped up his pants and got up to open the door. There in front of him, standing in the hallway was his best friend Ricky. They had been friends since middle school, back when John had hit his growth spurt and Ricky was just a pipsqueak. That was a long time ago, and that was not the case anymore, Ricky was the starting middle linebacker on their college's football team. He was a stocky guy, well over six feet, built like a truck, and according to a few ESPN clips, could hit about as hard as one too.

"How did it go?" RIcky asked, with a twinkle in his eye.

"Not good," John scratched the back of his neck, a bad nervous habit, "it didn't really go at all. I just said a bunch of nonsense and ended up walking away."

"You'll figure it out someday," Ricky said as he put John in a friendly headlock, "and then the girls will be all over you. You'll see."

Ricky let the headlock go after his friend protested enough, and they went off to the cafeteria to get some food, chatting along the way about the plan for the party on Friday. It was being held at some frat house right down the street from campus, and apparently everyone and their dog was going to be there.

As they sat down, it got quiet. John knew his best friend well enough to know that something was up with him. Ricky always got quiet when he was uncomfortable.

"Is something up?," John asked.

"Yeah," he paused, "I told Rachelle to the party on Friday with her. I don't want to leave you hanging, so if you need me to bail on her just let me know. That being said, if you could find a date, I think I could maybe talk her into going doubles."

"I understand," John responded, trying not to show the hurt on his face. He knew Ricky really liked her, and he didn't want to third wheel anyways, but he still couldn't help but be hurt a little at the thought of going to the party alone.

"I'll do my best to find someone to go with, but worst comes to worst, I can always go alone. It's not the end of the world," John said, doing his best to fake a smile.

"Thanks man, I know it's not the coolest move on my part, but you know how much I like her."

Their dinner continued mostly in silence. Afterwards, they parted ways and John headed back to his room.

The building that John's dorm room was in, was part of a set of dorms that were on the edge of campus. There were 4 buildings that formed a semi circle, all 5 stories tall, with windows facing out of them on all sides. His building was on the edge of the semi-circle, so he could look straight across and see into the windows of the dorm rooms across from him.

John unlocked his room, and flopped down on his bed, just as he had earlier that day, still frustrated with himself with how he made an idiot out of himself today trying to talk to Victoria. Normally he would rub one out before bed, but tonight he wasn't really feeling up to it. He was disappointed in himself and just wasn't in the mood. John got up to close the window and go to sleep, and he noticed something. Across the way there was a woman's window open. He thought he recognized her from his Philosophy class, her name ended with a "y", Hailey? Nicky? Something like that. He hadn't really noticed her too much, she dressed very conservatively, always with her hair up, and didn't really talk in class. Plus, Victoria was in that class, so his attention was usually elsewhere.

But what really piqued John's attention was that she was starting to undress. He watched as she shimmied out of her ankle-length skirt, revealing a wide sit of hips, and a very firm looking butt in a surprisingly sexy thong. He could feel his cock starting to grow, pushing against the crotch of his pants. She lifted her shirt over her head, and unhooked her bra, her tits bounced as she dropped her bra to the ground. John's jaw dropped, her breasts were large for her slim frame, they must have been D or DD cup. Now that he had seen her, John was starting to realize that she probably dressed conservatively because she didn't want the amount of attention that an incredible body like that would draw.

He started to unzip his pants, without thinking about it too much and stroke his now throbbing member, suddenly noticing how stunning this woman was, even outside of her body. She had long red hair, with pale skin to match, and small freckles dotted around her cheeks. As he was getting close to climaxing, the woman looked over and they made eye contact. John's eyes opened wide and he saw as her mouth opened like she was screaming and she quickly pulled the blinds shut.

John was mortified, but not enough to stop, he came harder than he ever had before, his cum propelled onto the window. He was panting, and he looked up to see his seed dripping down the window in streaks. He quickly grabbed a few tissues and cleaned the evidence off the window, climbing into his bed to think about what had just happened. His hands were shaking, he still felt aroused, but he was scared now. Would he get in trouble? Would she go to campus security? Would she tell people that he was some kind of weird perverted freak?

John lay awake for hours, wondering what would happen to him, until he finally ran out of energy from his rollercoaster of an evening and passed out. Unaware of how this event would change his entire college experience.