From Alpha Female to Obedient Submi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When on the committees Cathy knew that she had felt important, and people wanted to know her. However, in reality, the stress of having to deal with so many people who looked up to her was also draining. She was seen as someone who was special and kept being asked for quotes by the local press and for articles about the work each of the committees was doing. She was one of the best-known faces in the area with local residents saying hello to her as though they knew her. She was made to feel like royalty.

Now, though, she was avoiding all of that and becoming a nobody and stress-free. She dyed her hair and wore cheap clothes and now got glances as though residents thought they knew her, but they looked away thinking it couldn't be her. It changed so she almost became invisible and part of the crowd rather than standing out, which was what she wanted.

Jane knew she still loved Cathy and fully understood how Cathy was transforming from an alpha female to a true submissive who saw her own humiliation as something that had to happen to keep her in her ever-lower and lower social position. Jane was happy to give Cathy that humiliation because she got turned on by the power she now had and didn't see anything wrong as it was what Cathy wanted.

Whilst Cathy wanted to obey every single instruction and keep to every single rule, now being the true submissive she knew she wanted to be, there were lots of occasions when she failed to keep to the contract and suffered the consequences set out in it.

One time Jane and Cathy were at Maisie's house with two other friends of Cathy and Maisie asked Cathy what she thought about the latest news headlines. Cathy forgot her position under the strict no speaking unless given permission rule and answered. After just two words Jane scolded her and told her to come and kneel in front of her. As soon as Cathy did, with her arms folded behind her back, Jane slapped her around the face, not just once but three times. Maisie was blushing and clearly very sorry for landing Cathy in trouble but knew it was the way that Cathy wanted to be dealt with.

After slapping her face three times, Jane asked Cathy, "Well?"

Cathy immediately replied, "Thank you for slapping my face."

Jane then asked, "What will happen when we get home?"

Cathy was sniffing as she replied, "I'll be getting a bare bottom spanking,"

Jane scoffed and said, "Really?"

Cathy realised she had understated her punishment and said, "I mean I will be getting a bare bottom thrashing."

Happy with that humiliating admission, Cathy was told to go back to her seat, and when Maisie asked the same question, Cathy looked towards Jane even with her blurred vision as her eyes were still tear-filled, but she saw Jane nod and so answered that and a few more questions. Cathy even explained that she was all for the, 'No speaking unless permitted,' rule. She also explained how knowing the consequences of breaking any rule was a turn-on for her, and that every face slap and every spank was for her a loving lingering kiss from Jane that got her wet.

Maisie looked at Jane as she listened and Jane smiled as she said, "Yes, I get wet as well."

Maisie and the other two friends were then relaxed as they saw how Cathy readily accepted her position and the need to ask permission every time. In fact, Maisie saw the benefits and had wet knickers herself as she thought about it. She definitely liked the idea of having their own face slapped, and her bare bottom spanked, and told herself it could be a discussion point for her own girlfriend when she got home that evening.

Jane understood Cathy's needs, and so was happy to enforce the contract very strictly. Cathy appreciated it because whilst she did not want to be disciplined, she did want to obey Jane every time, and knowing she would fail on occasion she needed to suffer the consequences. Because of the rules and consequences, overall, her life really was now stress-free, particularly compared to her previous work life.

So, when they got home from Maisie's house at six o'clock, Jane ordered, "Get undressed and make supper. I will thrash you after we have finished, and you have cleared away everything."

Cathy immediately got undressed, as she had done so many times before to be spanked, and knew it added to her submission being naked whilst Jane was fully dressed. She was happy with her figure, though, with breasts that swayed as she walked or struggled to cope with a spanking when across Jane's lap and knowing that Jane loved how she was shaved so smoothly.

Mind you, Jane was as turned on as Cathy by the prospect of the thrashing to come and had got changed into a tight low-cut vest top that showed off her cleavage and full breasts and was wearing only tight shorts so both knew that Cathy would be lying across her bare thighs.

Although Cathy knew the thrashing would be so painful, she was still relaxed as she made dinner. She and Jane chatted as though nothing as bad as a thrashing was going to happen. After dinner, Cathy washed up and cleared everything away.

Once Cathy had finished clearing up she went into the living room. She knew she would be crying soon but still relished how her life had been transformed and was so much better than before. She knew her pussy lips were already damp and saw Jane smiled as she was looking at her sex juice-soaked clean shaven pussy lips and still knew being submissive and obedient was so right for her. She had disobeyed Jane's no-speaking rule and deserved her punishment just as she knew she deserved every punishment that her beautiful and dominant girlfriend gave her.

Cathy saw the thick wooden-backed hairbrush on the dining table and the chair Jane always sat on to spank her already turned around into the room.

Jane kept a stern look on her face as the naked Cathy walked into the room. She loved making Cathy stay naked and even enjoyed the times she put out her clothes for the day and deliberately didn't put out any knickers. Cathy never said anything but they knew they both got wet as they thought about the humiliation Cathy felt having no knickers on, especially when Jane chose a short skirt for her. However, they both found their new lifestyle of unquestioned domination and submission such a turn-on.

Equally, neither wanted the punishments to be anything other than hard to cope with for Cathy. Jane loved the power and control, and Cathy loved the total loss of control. Cathy even loved the humiliation of being scolded or punished in front of her friends and both had wet knickers afterwards, assuming that Cathy was wearing knickers at the time.

Just a few moments after Cathy had entered the living room Jane was seated on the dining chair and Cathy was lying across her lap, her bottom perched in just the right position to be spanked really hard.

Cathy knew what to expect as Jane started to spank her bottom initially on alternate cheeks turning both cheeks darker and darker shades of red although all that Cathy knew was that both cheeks were stinging more and more. That went on for several minutes before Jane changed to spanking the same bottom cheek time and again at least a dozen times, and then spanking the other bottom cheek time and again at least a dozen times. She finished off with several minutes of spanking the same spot on the same cheek several times in a row and then the same spot on the other cheek several times in a row.

By this time Cathy was gasping and squirming around on Jane's lap but didn't try to protect her bottom with her hand or beg Jane to stop as she knew that was Jane's sole discretion, and rightly so.

Jane never had any sympathy for Cathy as sympathy was the last thing that Cathy wanted but instead always gave the full required punishment. Jane never stopped with just spanking with her hand, but eventually quickly picked up the wooden-backed hairbrush, and tapped Cathy's bottom twice with it on each cheek. She then proceeded to land really hard spanks initially on alternate cheeks, then following the same pattern as the hand spanking, landing heavy spanks on alternate cheeks, then several heavy spanks on the same spot on each bottom cheek and then several heavy spanks on the same spot on the other bottom cheek.

Soon after Jane had started spanking Cathy with the hairbrush Cathy had dissolved into uncontrolled crying but still wanted Jane to spank her with full severity because she was the one who had broken the rule and deserved the full pain-filled punishment.

Cathy still wanted spanking to be the main punishment. She was up for her face to be slapped several times for anything to do with speaking, and her legs to be smacked as the best and quickest reminder when under inspection by Jane, but neither was as effective as a long and very hard spanking both with Jane's hand and the dreaded and hated but oh so respected hairbrush. Luckily, Jane agreed.

Cathy was also wanting to maintain her lowly status and her obedience to Jane even when being spanked. It was humiliating but even as the stinging intensified Cathy knew she would be up for whatever sex Jane wanted afterwards. It might just be one-way tongue sex she would have to give Jane, or maybe a sixty-nine which they would both enjoy, but the choice always sat with Jane.

It was only once Jane had given the full spanking that she had intended to give at the start that she would put the hairbrush down and rub Cathy's red and often bruised bottom cheeks as Cathy continued to cry. It was a lovely time for Jane as she enjoyed those moments when Cathy stayed across her lap whilst crying as it reinforced their respective positions.

Jane would also spend the time thinking about what she would be doing next. She had taken over Cathy's positions on the various committees and later this evening the next meeting would be held here at their house. Cathy would serve the tea and coffee and biscuits and clear up afterwards and now the committee members knew not to speak to Cathy as she was treated as the maid and so was ignored.

Jane knew Cathy preferred being ignored except for getting an indifferent thank you from the committee members as she wanted to forget everyone on every committee who knew her as an alpha female. She wanted everyone to see her for what she was, which was effectively the housekeeper doing what she was told when she was told and had no aspirations to be anyone else. To help everyone, Cathy never made eye contact with anyone and just looked at the table or the floor and wore a maid's dress, so no one thought she was playing at subservience but was fully subservient to everyone else.

What both Jane and Cathy knew was that neither had understood the sexual arousal that having total control over someone you loved or having no control and being totally subservient to someone you loved, could be so erotic.

None of that could have happened had Cathy stayed the alpha female, but as they made love to each other giving each other huge orgasms, they were both so pleased that Cathy had seen she had been on the wrong path and corrected that, with Jane's loving help.

Cathy saw her need to clean the house as being like therapy and an escape from the demands of everyday pressures. For her, cleaning and the hard work that involved delighted her. She now knew that cleaning was a pleasure and not a chore, and because she could switch off whilst doing it, it was even an act of self-care.

Everything changed when Cathy realised that being an alpha female wasn't her whilst being an obedient submissive who was subject to the total authority of her dominant girlfriend, including being punished mainly by being given a hard spanking, was what she was and wanted. She knew she was lucky to have Jane as her girlfriend as she was happy to dominate and control and discipline her.

Jane and Cathy have since discovered other friends of theirs were in Dom/Sub relationships and the sub relished cleaning for the same reasons. Maisie was one of those and also happily wore a maid's uniform, at least when not having to stay naked all day.

It was now clear to Jane and Cathy that their Dom/Sub relationship was, in fact, far more prevalent than they had imagined but had no intention of changing back. Why should they, after all, as they now had the perfect life together.

12