From Businesswoman to Minotauress

Story Info
A Businesswoman is transformed into a latex Minotauress.
1.3k words
3.82
17.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

Yes, this short story has a similar format to my Latex Mermaid story, but the resulting hybrid is different.

*****

It was Wednesday morning, the office support operative, a man called Dan, had chosen the next woman to be transformed, into a sexy mythical creature.

He had come back from holiday last week with magical powers. He had already transformed a woman into a mermaid, and they'd had passionate sex on her office floor. Then he had turned her back to normal and fully clothed. And all that she remembered, was a false memory, that she'd just had an erotic daydream about a man at work.

Dan, who was in his mid-twenties, delivered the meagre post and small parcels around the office building as usual. Then he went to the office of "Shorty", his chosen woman number two. He had given all the beautiful woman at work, who he'd like to have sex with, nicknames.

He knocked on her door, entered, and closed the door. Using magic, he locked the brown door.

He told the beautiful woman, who was sat at her desk, that he had to check the electrical equipment. She said "Okay," and went back to typing on her laptop. He knelt down and began to pretend that he was checking the connections.

The young woman, who was in her early twenties, was short and slender, with shoulder length dyed blonde hair, blue eyes, and glossy red lips. She wore a black fitted jacket, black fitted trousers, a white fitted shirt, and black high heels.

He thought that she already looked sexy in her monochrome business suit, but using his new magical powers, he could turn her into something even more sexy and erotic.

After less than a minute he straightened up and asked her.

"Do you believe in magic."

She looked up at him "No."

"Well I do," he began, as her eyes went back to the screen.

"And I can also do magic," he continued.

He stood up, "Here let me show you," he added.

She looked up at him, and opened her mouth to say something but...

He pointed his finger at her, and spoke the magic spell in Latin.

Suddenly she felt a tingling sensation all over her toned body. She looked down and saw that she was wearing a bright blue latex catsuit!

She couldn't believe her eyes, was she hallucinating. One minute she had been wearing a smart black suit, the next minute she was wearing a pervy skin tight catsuit. Or was she. She didn't know it yet, but she was in fact naked, and her skin, from the neck down, had been changed to bright blue latex.

She sprang up out of her grey swivel chair. Her heart was now pounding. She began to raise a hand to feel this new smooth texture when...

Suddenly she felt the tingling sensation in her hands and feet. And before her eyes, her hands and feet turned into shiny black rubber hooves. She was horrified, and raised up both her new black hoof hands.

What is happening to me, she thought, and why?

Then she felt a strange sensation at the base of her spin, just above her pert blue latex buttocks. She twisted around to see a thick blue latex tail, growing from the base of her spin.

I'm turning into some sort of animal! she thought.

Next, she felt her small breasts grow larger, and boyish hips grow wider. Until she had large round juicy breasts, and wide round seductive hips.

When will this stop, she thought, and why me?

Then she felt and saw her rubbery blue nipples grow longer, to resemble cow's teats.

Finally, her shoulder length haired turned jet black and became wavy. Only her beautiful face, blue eyes and glossy red lips, remained unchanged.

The transformation was complete. The young woman continued to stare down at her inhuman blue latex body, with big tits, a tail, and animal hooves.

I'm half monster, half bimbo, she thought.

She looked up at him. He stood there ogling his perverse voluptuous creation.

"What sort of bimbo monster have you turned me into," she asked put her shiny black hooves on her smooth blue hips.

"You are a Minotauress," he said.

She looked down at her elongated nipples and large breasts. Then looked at him again.

"You mean a cow," she said.

"No. You are a sexy female Minotaur. Now in a minute you are going to feel completely different. I just have to change your Pituitary Gland, to that of a," he paused because he didn't want to say cow, so said "Bovine animal that is in season."

He pointed his finger at her again and said another spell in Latin.

She felt a strange sensation in the back of her head, and suddenly her body was flooded with lust and desire, she was instantly sexually aroused. She was shocked and tried to suppress it, but the intense feelings were too much.

She was transfixed on him, He was a male, she thought, he had a cock, he could satisfy me, she continued to think. She shook her head, this is wrong.

Why can I only think about mating, I'm not an animal, she screamed inside her head. But deep down she knew, only when he had inseminated her, would she be free of these feelings.

The animal hormones had done their work. Her body felt hot and restless. Her elongated nipples were engorged and throbbing. Her vagina was wet. Her labia lips were engorged and throbbing. She needed somebody to fondle her sensitive blue breasts and sensitive blue vulva. But ultimately, she needed something large to penetrate her pussy.

She shook her again head, she shouldn't be thinking these lurid thoughts, considering her fantastical situation.

"Now come and stand in front of the desk," commanded.

She complied, because he had power over animals and inanimate materials, like latex, plus the animal hormones inside her were influencing her mind.

He clicked his fingers and suddenly he was naked. She couldn't help but eye him up. He had a toned physique, and when she saw his large erect penis, she actually licked her lips.

"Now turn around so I can admire your rear end," he said and she did. He ogled her large round blue buttocks, and long thick tail.

He stepped up behind her. She felt his large manhood nestle beside her thick tail. He placed his hands on the front of her blue breasts, and began to gently squeeze her elongated rubber nipples.

She pursed her lips and shut her eyes, at the pleasing stimulation, as he pretended to milking her.

After a couple of minutes, he removed his hands, but she still felt his genitals pressed against her butt.

Then he placed one hand on her blue belly, as the other hand slid between her smooth blue legs.

He began to gently stroke her rubber labia lips and clitoris. Once again, she shut her eyes and pursed her lips, at the incredible stimulation.

After a couple of minutes, he stopped and stepped back. She opened her eyes but didn't move, which was hard, because she was at the peak of her excitement, and her body was full of energy.

"Now bend over the desk and open your legs," he said and she did. Her bulbous blue breasts knocked a few objects over, and closed the lid of her laptop.

He stepped up to her sexy blue rear end and lifted her tail up.

She felt his large stiff penis enter her moist vagina. She audibly gasped with delight.

She briefly had the thought of, "Oh my god, I've been turned into a cow and I'm having sex at work," but it quickly vanished.

He held her smooth blue wide hips, and began to thrust in and out, as she gasped and sighed.

With him making the odd noise, and her making the odd noise, they made love for several minutes until...

He ejaculated with a gasp, and she climaxed with a loud exclamation and a long sigh.

The blue latex Minotauress, with big tits, a great arse, and hooves, remained bent over the desk, as she enjoyed her wonderful intense multiple orgasms.

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers