From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Lori swatted my little dickie savagely, the pain was amazing. It was unlike any I had experienced so far. It was agonizingly dark, sharp and piercing. I screamed into my gag and squirmed. It was also different from all the others, in that, rather than feeding my penis, this pain radiated back toward my prostate--harshing the enchanting high the plug provided, almost instantly deflating my dicklet.

It was reverse conduction, like trying to drive uptown on Broadway in rush hour traffic. I hated it; it didn't feel good at all. The flow was all wrong; it did not conduce outward toward an erection or orgasm, but back in with negative dark energy. He smiled me in my discomfort. I suppose if one is a sadist, causing a masochist a pain they enjoy is less satisfying?

The plug continued to work its magic, but while the ache in my penis continued, the effect was somewhat muffled, like trying to sing one song, while a very different song plays loudly in your ear. As the pain ebbed, though, my persistent clitty would try to rise again. As soon as it reached its tiny apex, another savage swat, from my-- now, I was sure--resentful wife.

This continued for some time, but the interval between swats increased, as I learned to enjoy the plug's pulsations, while keeping my peenie from hardening. The longer I held out the more pleasurable the effect on my prostate. I was also working my ass muscles massaging the plug, imagining it was his gorgeous cock in there. As much as I hated it, I appreciated the horrible genital pain because it allowed me to prolong the pleasure of the pulsating plug. After a while, I would only get to half-mast, even then my wife would swat me, but it was not as vicious as before. Perhaps my suffering had assuaged her jealousy, or maybe her arm was getting tired.

When he was persuaded I would rise no more, he told Lori, "Okay, slut, give the bitch one last swat and turn the plug down to low vibrate." She gave me a swat. On low vibrate, the feeling was pleasant enough, but having experienced the other it was more calming than arousing.

"Do you want me to spank your ass now, cockboy?"

"Oh yes, please, please spank my ass, Sir!"

"Slut! If he gets hard, swat him again." Then I felt his fabulous hand on my ass again. As it struck, the idea that is huge hand covered my entire little ass just fascinated and delighted me. How astonishing his hands were! And again, that lovely pain, as he also drove the vibrating plug deep into my ass. My ass almost engulfing the base.

I tried desperately, even after all the swats, to prevent my dicklet from reacting, but it was useless; the feeling of his hands on me and imagining his cock in my ass as he did it, put me into trance and once again on the verge. And, then... there was that other pain; the one that reminded me of the uselessness of my tiny pecker. The one I definitely did not like. In this, he had found a pain he could use punish me. I was happy, of course, to endure for him; and happy that there was now a way that he could punish me when he wanted to deny me pleasure.

"Thank you, Sir!" I muffled through the gag.

"Turn the speed up a quarter of the way, whore." This was much more stimulating, but that ache allowed me to just enjoy it without fear of coming. I was able to give myself over to the pleasure of the fullness and constant hum on my prostate. The smack was just a bit harder than the first, he had a knack for dialing up the pain just right, so it would bring me to same point, even as I required more. Though it felt just as good, there was a longer interval before I required a swat. I began to anticipate when the swat would come as my ravaged penis would begin its ascent. This time, the pain of the swat was not enough to overcome the other marvelous pain and wonderful pleasures I was feeling.

"Swat him again, whore!" Down came the crop, this time with more force, and my peenie finally went down."

"Okay, faggot, you want one more?" Yes, of course, I did. I thanked him profusely again.

"Slut, pull the plug out and dry it with the panties there." She popped out the plug as my ass tried desperately to hold onto it. "Wipe his sissycunt with the panties and shove the plug back in." The feeling was incredible, the burning pain was back and it was just as intense as before, but I could just get lost in it without worry. I drifted again into a pleasant trance state, where I concentrated all of my thoughts on the feelings in my ass, while my ass muscle worked in sync with the pulsating of the plug, giving orgasm like feelings, continuously but without quite getting all the way there. My peenie lay snug in my panties continuing to fill it with precum, but I could keep it down.

"Whore, turn it back to his favorite," Oh no, no I thought, it's going to drive me over the edge, I thought. And then... he struck once more with even more force. The feeling was awesome, I cried, I moaned and grunted into my gag, and almost instantly there was that other pain, which impeded what was about to happen. I motioned for one more knowing it wouldn't hold me. He nodded, and my wife struck me again really hard.

"Okay, I sissy. I think you have learned a lot and you have certainly earned your reward. Slut, remove his gag, and turn the plug back to low vibrate. Sissy, I want you to kneel right in front me, but sit back so that so that your heels push against the plug. Are you ready to suck my cock?"

"Oh, my god, YES! I want it so badly, please, please let me suck your big cock."

"First, you will have to drink my piss, faggot, are you ready for that?"

"Yes, Sir, I'll be your urinal just like my wife, please piss down my throat or wherever you want. I want it, piss on me please." He once again gently nudged my head up by my chin, gently rubbed my cheeks began his stream of pee, first into my mouth, but then he moved around. He pissed on my head, at one point he held my head back by my hair and pissed up my nose. This caused me to choke and hack and cough.

He held my head there even as I choked, but then finally let me straighten up, as he moved on to piss down chest and moved down to piss on my panty-covered peenie. He finished there, soaking my already sopping panties with his urine. I deeply felt the symbolism of pissing on my little dick. It was so debasing and shameful to have another man piss on one's dick. I felt the last ounce of masculine pride and wanted suddenly to rage against the indignity.

But I didn't have the reserves overcome it. My worthless peenie deserved to be pissed on by this magnificent giant. It deserved no more regard than a speck might expect from a mountain. If this was my masculine pride, there wasn't much to speak of, and it had done nothing, but disappoint the woman I married.

"Come, Slut, kiss your cucky hubby as he officially gives you to me as my slut to use as I please." He made her kneel next to me, and said we should kiss passionately as this would represent the last time before she would become wholly his personal sexual property. We kissed as we had never done before, her tongue was practically down my throat. The taste of piss we were both obviously tasting didn't seem to matter to either of us; for a second, I felt that she was still my wife, as she had been, that innocent girl I married--but it passed. My heart gave one last pang.

"Lick all of that piss off his face, bitch!" He called out, and she lapped it up like it was dessert.

"That's good, slut, now get the phone, you're on close ups for this." She got up to get the phone, and he stepped up back in front of me. "Are you ready, my sissy slut?"

More than anything I was ready for my dream to come true. I was drooling for it. His cock was right there about to enter my body for what I hoped was not the only time. Was this it? Was it finally time?

12