From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is plenty of interactive play ahead, but I have a few surprises for the star couple before we get on to the main event.

"First, we have a little video tribute to the progress we have made in the couple of month or so." He pointed the video screen and nodded to Angel at the controls.

The birthday message disappeared and up popped a montage, beginning with our first session with Mr. Jenkins, then other random acts, including Lori blowing Dr. Harris in the recovery room, Joe taking my wife anally for the first time, while I came on my plug, then licked his cock clean right out of my wife's whorehole, which was the finale. Everyone applauded enthusiastically.

Mr. Jenkins got back on the Bellini, and began to speak again, "I have to confess that while I did turn cucked Mitchell into sissy Michelle, I was not the first to cuckold him. That honor goes to Joe MacDaniel. We tried to get Joe here today, but he is out of town, but he did agree to be here virtually. Angel?" With a few clicks, we heard a phone ringing and soon Joe's handsome face appeared on the screen, big as life.

"Hey Joe, Glad you could make it even if virtually. How was the other night, with my whore, Lori?"

"Oh, JJ, I have to say that was absolutely amazing. I have to thank you for that. I haven't stopped thinking about that fucking hot ass since."

"So, you cucked my sissy before me? How hard was it to get this nasty whore to turn?"

"I wasn't even trying, man. I was taking a piss at their house one day and she broke in on me. She got one look at my cock, man, and just wanted to blow me, right there. Dude, she was so thirsty for cock, she didn't even let me finish pissing. She let me piss right down her throat.

"After that, she would pretty much blow me wherever and whenever I wanted: broom closets at work, the men's room, back of my car. She once blew me in a mall parking lot in the middle of day. It took a little while before she would let me fuck her, but after she did, it was pretty much the same I could fuck her whenever. And the other night, she gave me her hot fucking ass, with no lube and hard and fast.

"Didn't you feel bad about you friend, her poor cuckold husband?"

"You know, JJ, I did at first, but I realized that he wasn't doing right by her; she was deeply dissatisfied. It was sad because he was a really good friend and great colleague. The other thing is that I figured after a while he had to have known and was either in denial or just ignoring it.

"I mean, we would be watching a game at his house; I'd get up to go to the john, and she would be waiting for me in there bent over pussy spread, so I could fuck her fast and deep. Sometimes she would let me piss on her pussy if I really had to go before pounding her. It wasn't very subtle, but he never seemed to catch on."

"Alright, Joe, thanks again for joining us in this celebration. I know you expressed some interest in a repeat performance, also you might want to try out my new sissy sometime. We'll talk later."

"Great deal! Rock on folks!!" There was whooping and roaring from the assembled crowd as Joe faded away.

"We have another great surprise and a special guest, but let me talk to my whore, Lorie to give you some context, and the cuck doesn't know about this, so it will be truly a surprise.

"So, whore, we know that you cucked Mitchell with Joe, but was he the only one before me?"

"Uhm, no, Sir." Whaaaaat! I thought to myself. I thought I had learned this lesson already, but it seemed like I was doomed to repeat it. She turned to me and once again mouthed the words, "I'm so sorry, honey."

"Would you tell us a bit about what happened when you first moved to New York. Tell your husband, how this happened again."

"We had just move here from Texas, and Mitchell's new boss had a welcome to the company party at his mansion out in the Hamptons. I was new to New York and knew no body, Mitch is from here, but he didn't know very many people.

"The one person that I had met was Mitchell's friend from high school, Gerald. He had been very sweet and accommodating to us. We stayed in his apartment for a couple of weeks while we were waiting to close on our co-op.

At the time, Mitch and I had been trying to get pregnant; I was off the pill and was constantly horny. Before Joe, I would let Mitch put his little tiny prick inside me, though I would hardly notice. After Joe, it just seemed like a waste of time. I had gotten glimpses of Gerald's cock at different times and could tell that he was well-hung.

Anyway, to thank him for his hospitality, we had him invited to the company party. Once we got there, Mitchell was the guest of honor, so he was really busy being charming to his future co-workers and bosses. Gerald and I set off to explore the mansion, which was huge. We had looked through the wines and found one we recognized as not too expensive, opened it and walked on swigging from the bottle as we went. We found ourselves lost in the basement, somewhere behind the wine cellar.

When I realized how secluded we were with everyone so far away and focused on company politics, I made a move on Gerald. He had some idea, where this was going, and we were fucking on the floor almost right away. I was so wet that his big cock just slipped in and made me come right away. When he came inside me, I turned around and licked his cock clean and worshipped his cock until it was hard again. Then I had him fuck me more slowly until we both came again. We thought we might be missed or we would have gone on.

Once we had done it, it was kind of open season, just like Joe said, we would do it all the time, and Mitchell never noticed. We lived with Gerald one more week and we must have done it at least twice every day. I would get up in the night and go into Gerald's room and fuck until dawn; back in bed.

I'd wake up Mitchell; give him a two-finger handjob wipe his cum on pussy and make him eat Gerald's cum out of my cunt. He had to have noticed; his tiny little cum dribble could not have been as much as Gerald coming in pussy twice, sometimes even three times. But he would dutifully eat it all."

"Aww! My little, sissy. Are you surprised? Oops, she did it again? Isn't she a nasty fucking cumslut?" Mr. Jenkins shouted almost jubilantly.

"Yes, Sir, thank you for showing me, again, what a nasty whore my wife is."

"So, did Gerald ever fuck your ass, whore?"

"No, Sir, I wanted to, but again I was too scared." He nodded to Angel again and the phone rang again, and soon, there was my high school best friend, another nerdy kid, but much taller and beefier than me. I was genuinely shocked once again by my wife's behavior. I should have known better by now, and I really should have noticed what was going on right under my nose, literally.

"Hey there Gerald, thanks for coming to our little soiree for your old chum. We are getting a fuller picture of our sissy and his life story. Anything you want to shed light on?"

"Hey JJ, and everyone! First, I want to say thank you for having me. I am happy to celebrate my good friend's transition into what I hope is a more comfortable gender role for him. Mitchell has always been smart, sweet and timid. His relationship to girls and women was always troubled. There was this girl, Linda, she was the only one he got even close to getting with.

She made him go through all kinds of hoops. He was basically her lapdog for most of junior year: he'd carry her books, bring her lunch, do her math homework all the time. The whole time she claimed she wouldn't go very far with him because she was saving herself. The truth was more like she was saving herself for most of the football team."

"So, Gerald, what was fucking, his wife, Lori, like?"

"Oh, my fucking God! Hi Lori! That is one super-hot piece of ass, man. I couldn't get enough of her and she couldn't get enough of my cock. It's incredible fucking a chick, that wants it even more than you do."

"She tells us you never fucked her ass. Would you like to?"

"Oh, fuck yeah, it wasn't for lack of trying; I wanted that fat ass of hers right away, but I couldn't convince her. She was so afraid of the pain."

"Well, she isn't anymore, in fact she likes it now." He turned from the screen to the audience. "Folks, Gerald is actually here in person today; Gerald would you come out here?" Gerald burst through the shower door wearing a just a bathrobe. Everyone gasped at the surprise and then applauded and roared approvingly, as he walked over to the action.

"Hey JJ, nice to finally meet you in person. Thanks for reaching out. I love what you've done with these two. Michelle, you look so hot, I can't wait to fuck your hot wife's ass, would you suck my cock hard, so I can fuck her."

The preparatory part of the evening was just about done, and we were moving into the participatory stage. The small group had assembled themselves in a semi-circle following the contours of the couch. The "cucks," Bernie and Roger were places in a kneeling position some twenty feet away, shackled with their legs cuffed to their arms.

The Doms: Bob, Dr. Harris, Larry, Fritz, and Hannah had a front row seat, no more than four feet away from us. The whores (Vera, Alex, Mrs. Smith, and Julia) were all kneeling at their sides, some already fellating or masturbating their imperators. Angel was busy programing the event. Bob leaned over to Dr. Harris, and asked for the use of his whore. After which Vera did double-duty, blowing one and jerking off the other. All of this was rather casual; it was clear no one wanted to "peak" too soon.

Mr. Jenkins prepped Lori for Gerald; first, he put her arms behind her back attaching each of the rings on her gloves together with small leather straps, which tightened to severely restrict movement of her arms. One effect, while she was standing, was to make her tits project proudly on her chest. He did the same with the boots, which had rings at the ankles and knees, then positioned her on the semi-circular couch on her knees in the familiar ass up head down, with her ass facing the assemble audience in front of the Bellini. He stood on the side and pulled her cheeks apart revealing the ugly "Whore" tattoo and the ever-gaping "O."

Meanwhile, Angel, came over to me, removed my tiny skirt, top and thong leaving me in my bra and high-heeled Mary Janes. She took out my flat buttplug, and diddled my clitty a little. All the, now public, humiliation and anticipation had me leaking precum the whole time. She wiped some of with her finger then pushed it in my asshole tentatively. I was really appreciating getting some depth and tried to show it by massaging her finger with my ass muscles. Her fingers were too thin for me to get purchase and barely grazed them with the walls of my ass.

"Oh, somebody's really eager, isn't she?"

"Yes, Ma'am." When Angel was done prepping me, Mr. Jenkins gestured me to my knees, and my old buddy was cock-to-face with me. It was well above average, but it wasn't in the same league as what as available elsewhere around me.

"I always knew you were a cocksucking faggot, Mitch..., erm, I mean Michelle. Faggot, are you gonna suck my cock, so I can fuck your cockwhore wife's ass?"

"Yes, please, Gerry, fu...!"

Suddenly, I felt a sharp slap on my face and Mr. Jenkins was lifting my chin toward him and saying, "that is not how a sissy refers to my guest, faggot."

"I am sorry, Sir," and I turned my other cheek to him and begged him to punish me. He slapped me again, and I thanked him and offered him my cheek again, he slapped me hard twice more. I turned to Gerald, and said, "I am very sorry, Sir, to have been disrespectful, please may I suck your cock, and get you hard so you can fuck my wife's ass, Sir?"

"Suck my fucking cock you faggot," he shouted eagerly as he presented it. I was a bit disappointed with the size, but was really satisfied when I shoved my head hard on it and got it all the way down my throat on the first try. He was not fully erect when he went in, but by the time I let him out he definitely was. I set out to deep-throat him as hard as I could. I wanted to show him that his cock was not so big after all. I also thought it might be at least a little humiliating to him if he came down my throat and had to wait to fuck my wife's ass. That would show him, wouldn't it?

I looked over at Lori, whose ass was totally exposed as Mr. Jenkins was finger-fucking it. Holding her cheeks open with his other hand. He looked back at me and saw what I was doing. "Slow down faggot, you'll have plenty of chances to swallow cum tonight. Then he showed a mischievous smile and said, "Sissy, I'll give you chance; let him face-fuck you."

I stopped moving and let him take over, proffering my mouth with my tongue lulling out. He grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth like it was cunt. I was really getting off on getting his cock all the way down and taking swipes at his balls as he pushed deep in throat. It was not too long before I was nodding over to Daddy to do something to help, or let me come. He nodded his head, letting me come, but once again the humiliation would be on me. There I was getting faced-fucked by my oldest friend, who I just found out had been fucking my wife right under my nose, and I was begging to cum from it.

Mr. Jenkins, not one to miss an opportunity pointed out the crowd, "Folks look! This fucking faggot is coming just from sucking a cock about to go in his wife's ass. What made you come, sissy?"

Gerald pulled his cock out, so I could answer. "I enjoyed being able to get his cock all the way down my throat and licking his balls at the same time. I was trying to make him come with my throat to delay him fucking my wife, Sir, the humiliation excited me."

"Awwww, what a fucking sissy faggot," was the general response from the audience.

"You want to get it down one more time, before I let him dive into your wife's ass, sissy?"

"Yes, please, Sir!" Gerald shoved it back in, and I was trying to do something I saw Angel do; using my throat to massage his cock without taking it out. It worked a bit, but then I made myself gag and choke and was once again humiliated, when Gerald had to pull out. He turned toward Lori and Mr. Jenkins, and rammed his cock into the hole being held-open for him. He wasted no time getting into a frothy rhythm, and curiously, I was hoping that Lori would be able to achieve with her ass what I couldn't with my mouth. If he came too fast now, wouldn't that be embarrassing? This is sub sissy logic.

Unfortunately, Daddy waved him down, and made him settle into a more viable pace. Lori had started moaning deeply like a cheap fucking whore from the time he got into her. Her moans yet another source of humiliation. She was trying as hard as she could to be as nasty and depraved with her patter as possible. "Fuck my slutty whore asshole with that big cock, show my sissy cuck husband why I let you fuck me all night while he slept in the next room. I want your cum deep in my dirty fucking hole!"

As they continued, Daddy positioned Lori's hands so that she was responsible for holding her ass open for him and moved his own big cock to her mouth. I was sorry for this because that nasty shit Lori was putting down was definitely making me hot, and I'd hope she would get Gerald off quicker.

As I was lost in thought as to Lori and my oldest friend, I felt a nudge on my head. When I turned toward it, I saw Dr. Harris's fat cock poking out at me. I looked dreamily into his eyes, "Sir, may suck your beautiful fat cock?" He nodded, I knew I couldn't get his cock all the way down, as I had with Gerald's, so I focused, instead, on total worship. I lapped at the head with tiny flicks of my tongue. I engulfed the head and popped it in and out of my mouth, then I held his fat staff up and went to work on his huge balls. I wanted to live in those big heavy musky balls.

As I was really getting into my worship of his cock, I thought of that scene in the recovery room, where I saw my wife in pretty much in the same position. My focus, suddenly turned to making him feel better than my wife had. I thought, if I tried really hard maybe I could get him all the way down. I moved back to his head and slowly worked it in, but soon I reached the trouble spot in my throat. He was just too fat and the curve made it impossible. How was Lori able to do it? "Lori!" I thought coming out of my reverie. I lost track of what was happening and didn't really want to miss it. Looking up at him I saw he had not taken his eyes off the scene to my right. I took him slowly out and went back to his balls.

I just wanted to take a quick peek. When I could finally look over in quick glances as I licked Dr. Harris's balls, I could see that Gerald seemed to be doing calisthenics, leaping up before plunging back into my wife's ass. Meanwhile, with Mr. Jenkins's cock in her mouth she was making animalistic grunts and moans.

"You want my cum in your ass, you fucking filthy ass-slut?"

"Mmmmph, mmmmmpph, mmmph!" She responded, with the cock deep in her throat. He plunged one last time and was quickly convulsing and spasming as he pumped his cum deep in her hole. I felt a nudge on my head and realized that I had been staring, forgetting the cock in mouth.

I went back to sucking it, but before long I heard, Daddy called, "Sissy, you know your job, clean the cock that cucked you." Weirdly I was eager to do it. The humiliation was only making me hornier. I was also eager to be able to swallow his whole cock again--I really enjoyed that for some reason; it made me feel like I had some kind of power.

I tasted his cum and immediately thought to myself that I should definitely have noticed, when he was fucking Lori before. His scum had pungent tangy taste, not entirely unpleasant, but it certainly didn't taste like my weak dribbling. Though, come to think of it, for the best part of the last three years I had not been eating my own unmixed cum out my wife's pussy. She was fucking Joe, then Gerald and feeding me their come.

I licked Lori asshole clean, and before long there was Dr. Harris's cock at her entrance. He was all the way in before Mr. Jenkins said, "we talked about this, Harry. We warned you."

12