From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can you believe this fucking whore with her big fucking sloppy pussy?' he said.

'Just shove your fucking finger in there and fuck me hard, goddamn it!' I responded. He took it kind of personally. He took his cock out and pushed three fingers into me and then his cock and started fucking, like he hated me. It hurt like hell.

'Yes, please fuck me like that and slap me again, please,' I begged. He started slapping my face really hard, that made me push him more into my pussy, as I bucked into him. This put him over the top, and he came burst after burst of spunk my loose twat.

'How's that? You fucking sloppy filthy whore.'

'I can't wait until your friend's big cock fucks me for real. You pencil-dicked geek!' I shouted. And, he smacked my open cunt really hard and stormed out of the room.

"I really couldn't wait until Marty's big fat cock was fucking me. I hadn't even come yet. I was on the verge when Harvey came, but not quite there. Marty moved from my head to my cunt and began scooping Harvey's cum out of my open pussy and feeding it to me. When I was less sloppy down there, he brought his massive cock to my open hole. I wanted to slam my cunt onto that glorious cock, but he fed it in slowly, and I was definitely feeling it.

"He fucked me soft and sensually at first, but soon he was long-dicking me with that big fat cock and I was loving it. I wanted it harder and harder and he was giving it to me just how I wanted. I was coming in no time and he was right behind me. He filled me with his sperm much deeper than his friend had gotten. And, we laid there with his huge cock inside me pulsing and shrinking.

When he finally pulled out, I felt this terrible emptiness. He was kissing me softly,

'Marty,' I said trembling, 'would you do something for me?'

'Sure, that was fantastic, what do you want?'

'If it's not too gross for you, would you fist fuck me, please?'

'Wow! You're so fuckin' nasty; sure, if you want me to.'

'Yes, please. I just need a bit more tonight. Would you mind?' He started pushing his fingers into my cunt, they were not as big as Mark's. I don't know why I wanted that just then, but I felt like I could not be satisfied that night any other way. It was probably because of Mark and what he had done to me. I didn't know when I would be able to have it again either.

"I couldn't very well ask you to fist-fuck me, when I was supposed to be a virgin. His fist-fucking turned out to be much better than Mark's. He was gentler and I came again quickly. I woke up a few hours later in an empty room with an aching cunt and no panties. I made my way downstairs woke you up and dragged you home."

"I remember that party; I had to leave the next day for my interview in Houston, and you were supposed to meet me back here in New York four days later, but you missed your flight because your overslept, you said." I whined, while sobbing and sniveling.

"Yeah, I spent those four days getting fucked by Marty's big cock, I made him fist me a couple of times that week. I missed the flight because when I woke up in Alpha Qi house that morning after fucking Marty the whole night before, four of the brothers walk in and gangbanged me."

"Okay, slut, let's save that one for another day, I have an idea. Sissy, get us some more drinks." We had finished dinner and were moving to the living room. I was pretty sure he intended some kind of reenactment as he had done with Joe before. When I got back, he was helping Lori out of her corset, with the rest of her clothes already off.

We were relaxing, talking through some of what had happened that day, but soon Mr. Jenkins was coaxing Lori to her knees near our all-purpose coffee table. He was taking off his clothes in his methodical way, folding and placing them on the sofa arm. He had me kneel next to her. I had a fair idea of what his next move would be. We had gotten smart and replaced the rug that had been ruined the first time with a rubber mat, which was inexpensive and easy to clean.

"Oh, my beautiful whores! Do you want to drink my piss?"

"Yes, Sir, please" we said together. He made us kiss each other deeply and passionately and then started pissing between the two of us. Whenever he made Lori reveal a new indiscretion, he seemed to make sure that we would be kissing. He nudged our heads out and made us open our mouths so he could piss in both our mouths at the same time. Then he just pissed all over us, face hair just everywhere. When he was done, told us to get cleaned up and meet him back in the bedroom.

We went to separate bathrooms. I went to the guest bathroom. I had to pee; pissing like a man was a distant memory for me now. My clit would just spurt piss everywhere peeing standing up. As I sat peeing, I thought about the latest revelations about Lori's deceit and what Daddy may have in mind for her. I thought of how many more confessions lay in wait for me and what it meant for my relationship with Lori.

When I got to the bedroom, Mr. Jenkins had made preparations. Out of his handy-dandy bag of tricks he had taken out some kind of a restraints, some rope, a ring gag, the crop, the small cat-o-nine, the slightly larger whip and other assorted tools.

He had me help him prepare Lori for what was about to happen, about this I had some hints, but was not exactly sure. She was still bruised and of course exhausted from the last couple of days. He laid her on her back toward the middle of our four-poster bed. While he tied her hand behind her back, I used the harnesses to bind her ankles to her thighs. They consisted of two collar-like leather straps connected with a short chain. Each had a metal ring around the knee area.

When he was done tying her hands. He tied a length of rope to each of her nipple rings. As he instructed me to put the ring gag and a collar on her, he stood on the bed and tied a larger metal ring with rope high up on the right back bedpost. He positioned her opposite the bedpost, then ran lengths of rope for her tits, the collar and the knee rings on the harnesses through the bedpost ring.

The effect was that Lori was opened up wide, with her ass up in the air, while the weight of her legs was supported entirely by her tits and collar. She could shift the weight from one to the other, she could either choke herself or have hoist her nipples. With her legs wide open, he tied her pussy lip rings with to her legs pulling them wide open.

"Whore! You just keep breaking my poor little faggot cuckold's heart with the revelations of your infidelity. These are old sins, so you are not being punished so much for them, but for the deceit that continued until today."

"Yes, Sir, thank you for your punishment. I know I deserve it for what I did to your sissy."

"Beg the sissy, to strike you for forgiveness. What kind of worthless slut begs to be fisted? What kind wanton whore needs to be fisted even after getting fucked by two guys?"

"Yes, Sir. I am worthless fucking nasty cunt. I can't help it, Sir. Michelle, I am so sorry for what I did to you please strike me until you are satisfied."

"Choose, sissy. What would you like to strike the slut with?"

"The whip, Sir, please!" I answered maybe too quickly. I wanted to mark her, as he had done to her tits and ass before. Also, I knew that I didn't have to wield the whip like the crop, I would be able to overcome her taunting easily without too much effort.

"Okay, whore, how many times would you say you had sexual encounters, would you say you had in the time at college?"

"I couldn't say, Sir, maybe fifty."

"Okay, slut, we'll go with that. The sissy is going to give you twenty-five strokes, and I will give you the same. You know the drill; count it off and beg for more, use whatever phrasing you'd like."

"Yes, thank you, Sir." I got into position ready to strike her as hard as I could. I was looking forward to striking hurting her, for what she had done. I did reserve a bit of concern for her, but I was angry and hurt that I pushed it down easily. I struck her across her beautiful stretched out titties, just as he would have done. Instantly there were two bright red lash marks on her glorious breasts. She whimpered into the ring and squealed painfully. I was thinking 'let's see some sarcasm now bitch!'

She slurred through the ring gag, "one! It's a good thing you became girl because you hit just like one, faggot, try to hit me harder, please. After all the shit I just confessed to, that's the best you can do?" Goddamn it, she got me again. I moved down to a more sensitive spot to get her back. I struck as hard as I could at her wide-open cunt. She yelped loudly through the ring, I was sure it hurt more than she let on.

Then she said, "Oooh, that was good sissy. Going for the low hanging fruit, are we, bitch? Hit me harder right there again, please." I really hated her so much; I wasn't going to take her bait. I struck her stretched out nipples as hard as I could. I had the element of surprise on my side and she had to take the proverbial smirk off her face.

"Three, thank you, sissy may have another just as hard." I did what she asked. I hit her tits a lot. There was some strategy to this. I knew that when it came time for Daddy to strike her for me, he would not be able to resist her tits, and they had already been through quite a bit too. I knew she would be sore and remember her betrayals. But I tried to spread some of my hits around; I got her cunt and ass a few times. She made a few more snappy comments, but mostly she followed standard protocol.

When it was his turn to take over, he had me put on the double-ended strap-on, and stand on the bed and face fuck her with it. In the meantime, he fingered her open cunt and poked her asshole casually. She's just as big a fucking painslut as I am; and I could tell how sopping wet she was when he fingered her. I was shoving my rubber cock into her like I didn't care. When I pushed into her it caused the tension on her tits to increase making grunt each time. When she adjusted as I came out, she would choke herself. Daddy was so devious when he thought these things out.

This seemed to be just an interlude, and he motioned me stop and reached for the cane. I got out of the way and he began as expected on her beautiful battered tits. He was very methodical as he followed the random patter I had left. He carefully caned the inside of her overextended pussy lips and the delicate inner thighs. Each time she, of course, followed protocol, though she did not hide the pain he was causing her. She displayed it with gusto, it was one last bit humiliation aimed at me, despite the pain she was paying for through this very punishment.

"Whore, do you want to get fucked in your worthless cunt?"

"Yes, please, Sir fuck me with your lovely cock, Sir."

"Well, not quite yet. Sissy, fuck the whore. Begged the sissy to fuck, you fucking whore."

"Yes, Sir. Sissy, please fuck me, please fuck my useless cunt, like you were never able to do." He nodded to me, and I jammed my fake cock into her as hard as I could.

"Oooooh! Aaaah! Fuck me, Michelle, fuck my cunt!" She gasped. I had in mind to fuck her slowly for a while, but I had no discipline; I just started bucking in and out of there. Mr. Jenkins waved me down. He got up on the bed and started fucking her face. If my fake cock had caused trouble, his giant cock was causing her all kinds of problems. She was choking on the collar and on his cock. When it seemed like she was about to pass out, he would pull all the way out and hold the tip of his cock just out of reach so she would lounge after it and choke herself and pull on her nipple rings.

Yet, despite the discomfort and pain she must have been experience she was quickly begging to come under these conditions.

"Please Sir, may I come, with your beautiful cock down my throat?"

"You may come, filthy slut." Her legs started shaking and her body convulsed sending shock waves to her tits and throat as she had his cock crammed down her throat and the collar choking her.

When she was done, we shifted a bit. Mr. Jenkins straddle her and pushed his cock in her cunt and he had me lay on the bed and lick her asshole as he ploughed her. I was licking both her asshole and his cock as it hammered into her before me.

Soon, she was begging, "oooh! Fuck, your cock feels so fucking good in my cunt, Sir. Please, Sir, can the sissy faggot finger my asshole, please, Sir?!" He gave the okay, and I went to work licking and fingering her. Soon, I had three fingers insider her, and she was oohing and aahing continuously.

"Fist fuck her ass, sissy!" I added one more finger; she gasped and moaned. When I thought I could get my thumb in there, I made fist with my hand and shoved it in there.

"Oh, Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, what a fucking nasty whore that makes me feel like. Thank you, Sir. I am so fucking open and full at the same time. Fist fuck me hard, sissy, please. I am going to come again, Sir. Pleeeease?!"

He let her, but she was kind of already coming when he said that. Her body was wrestling against her restraints given her pain, I imagined, all over. Her tits were flayed and stretched out by her nipple rings, her cunt which was being fucked by his humongous cock had been pretty well beaten up by our strokes, and I had my fist shoved half way to my elbow inside her ass. We kept up our assault, and she just kept coming for what felt like minutes.

When she was finally done, Mr. Jenkins pulled his cock out her cunt suddenly and fast, making plopping noise and her pussy was burping and burbling. I pulled my hand out her ass, and he had me move back to her mouth with my fake cock. When we had pulled out, she bucked her torso as much as she could begging us back in.

"Please, please, Sir. I feel so empty, please fill me up."

In response he placed his cock at the entrance of her asshole and roughly shoved it all the way home. You might have expected a grimace, but she smiled and moaned, then said, "Oh! thank you Sir, your cock feels so right up my ass."

Just then he shoved his hand into her open cunt and now she definitely gasped and screamed with some pain. Daddy had me shove my dildo into her mouth to keep her quiet. We were blasting into her; he varied between cock in ass and fist in cunt; and I just wailed into her open mouth and throat. Occasionally, he would tweak her already stretched nipples... just because, and she would grimace and grunt through it.

It wasn't very long before we were all very close, the punishment we had been inflicting on her and the fact that with every thrust of my strap-on into her the end of the dildo in my ass would send delicious pulsing to my over-excited prostate. With his fist in her pussy, Lori's ass must have been extremely tight on Daddy's big fat cock and it was flying in and out there with alarming speed. Lori, was, actually in a cum loop; her body was quaking repeatedly sometime more violently than others.

When he finally asked, "whore, are you ready for my cum in your ass?" I pulled my strap-on out of her mouth so she could answer.

"OoooH! Yes! please, Sir, come into my filthy fucking hole, with that big fat dick. I love it, thank you, Sir." He drove his giant cock into her one last time and held it there while his body spasmed as he filled her with his cum. This was enough to drive my little clitty to spurt as big a load as I was capable of these days into the strap-on.

When he was done, we switched places and he shoved his cock right out of her ass into her gaping mouth. As she cleaned of his cock, I shoved one hand in her pussy, and with the other started scooping cum out of her gaping asshole. I pushed my hand in her ass and then licked his delicious cum off my fingers.

He untied the ropes from the bedpost, letting Lori finally relax a bit despite her legs and arms still being tied and I helped him remove her restraints. When we were done, she sighed deeply and just kind of collapsed in heap on the bed. She was trembling and groaning still.

Mr. Jenkins stroked and gently caressed her ravished body, but suddenly, as if remembering an appointment, he got up and declared he was going to shower in the guest bath and I should get the slut into the bath to clean her up and take care of her wounds. He took his clothes and was quickly out the door.

I went into our bath and showered myself. I ran a bath for Lori and, when I went back in the bedroom, I had to rouse her as best I could and brought into the bath hobbling and unsteady the whole way. I got her into the tub, with much worry and began to clean her up with facecloth, like she was a small child.

Mr. Jenkins poked his head in the door and called me out. I left Lori, who was only slightly more conscious, to soaking in the tub and stepped out into the hall with him. He said that unfortunately, he had leave right away, he had an early flight and would be out of town for about a week.

I was to tend to Lori, and care for her wounds both physical and emotional. He reminded me once again that I was not to blame her for these infidelities and deceit because it was her nature. She had been punished and that should suffice for me. That the terrible things she had done to me left her just as wounded as me.

I accepted his sage advice, and felt I had already forgiven her for everything, but I also knew that our relationship had changed. The truth is that neither of us had married the person we thought we were marrying.

As I laid next to her that night as she snored lightly, I felt both the closest and furthest I had ever been from her. I knew who she truly was better than I ever had, but the girl I married bore little relation to the one sleeping next to me. I thought I had married an innocent honest and chaste woman, but she thought she had married a man, so what could I say to that.

12