From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eventually, my mother summoned me back by cutting off my funds and demanding I speak to her. By then, I had done a lot of experimenting and realized that I was more like her than I would want to acknowledge. I came to realize that, at some level, I got off fucking my old "uncle" up the ass, while he was such submissive sissy that he actually enjoyed it. In Europe, particularly in Germany I ran into some like-minded people.

"I was still mad at my mother. But her behavior, which was totally bizarre at the time, at least had a frame I could put around it. Interestingly, when we finally met in a neutral location at my request. She was a bit off her game. She was anxious. I got her to apologize for what she had done to me, and I got her to tell me more of the story of their marriage.

"We were never really close after that, but we could at least talk from time to time. Anyway, she started me off in this direction and it's been what I have done ever since. I never wanted to have children or get married. I lurked on the periphery of this scene as a kind of ghost, sometimes participating, but mostly watching. Until I ran into Anna and Paul, who I knew from the building, at a BDSM thing at Bob's.

"Bob didn't have the shop yet. It was just a hangout for folks like us. Bob ran a giant butcher shop out of the store downstairs and we partied upstairs on the weekends. The apartment was nowhere near as fancy back then, and the playroom looked like what it was an old storeroom, but there weren't many other places to go.

"Anyway, when I met them, Anna and Paul were adrift, Fritz had just abandoned them and they didn't know how to proceed. We had a bit of action at Bob's, and we made an arrangement for me to be their Dom. They taught me a lot about how it was done. We had many happy years together weirdly, in the beginning anyway, we were like a married trio. We were monogamous; Anna and I were mostly only fucking each other and Paul never fucked anyone in his life. He had blown Fritz occasionally, when they were together, but that was his whole sex life, outside of watching other men fuck his wife.

"After a while, it was Anna, who suggested I needed to take a new sub. She felt it was getting stale between us, more like married couple with a peeping tom. She helped me recruit my second and after that we were always on the lookout for potential subs. That's my life in a nutshell, Sissy."

"Thank you so much for telling it to me. I really appreciate it, and I feel like I know you so much better now."

I really did feel like I knew him better and like some of things I already knew about him made more sense. It was funny to me that I was about to marry him and only now knew any of these critical facts about him. But then again, I thought I knew all that was important about him already.

Living with Daddy, did not mean that I had exclusive rights to him or that I would necessarily see him every day. We had separate bedrooms, though he would on rare occasions sleep in my bed after we had 'made love,' as opposed to fucked, if he had "fucked" me or flogged me in some way, he would never stay in the bed with me for long. It was rarer still to find him in my bed in the morning.

When that did happen, it was mostly him coming in, not having spent the night. On those very rare occasions when he did spend the night, he would invariably wake me to suck his wonderful cock and piss down my throat. There was something about that act that really excited him. I looked forward to those mornings because I felt rewarded by his presence through the night.

I would wake up to his woody cock pressed up against my hole as we were spooning. Feeling that would make me feel warm and cuddly. It now triggered a Pavlovian response from me, I was ready to swallow his piss the moment I felt his cock at the entrance of my usually naked hole. At first, I would kneel by the side of the bed. I had developed a system after a few spills I had to clean up; I had a box of large plastic garbage bags under the bed and on these occasions, I would lay it on the floor to catch the excess.

After doing it for a while, I got better and better at not spilling. I was now so confident that not only did I not need the bags, but I could just turn over when I felt his hardness next to me and move down and take is cock down my throat and let him piss freely.

One day he was in my bed in the morning; we had had a long session where he had fucked me essentially all night. When I felt his cock right by hole, I pushed it into my gaping ass. I wanted him to piss inside of me. I begged him to. He pushed is cock all the way inside me, and I felt him filling me up with his piss. It felt lovely, like perfect temperature enema. Suddenly about half way through, I realized how bad of an idea this was, but it was too late.

Soon piss was flooding out of my ass and onto my bed. But also, I had an assfull of piss that wanted out of my ass not to mention what else it might disturb in there. As soon as Daddy was done, I hustled him out of the room; yanked all the bed covers of the bed on my way to the ensuite to move my bowels.