From El Salvador with Love

Story Info
Marianna Hernandez meets Haitian hunk Maximilien.
1.4k words
2.88
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

When Maximilien Joseph, who was born and raised in New Jersey, first came to El Salvador, he found himself mesmerized by the people. The Newark-born and bred son of Haitian immigrants, Max has visited places like the Republic of Haiti and the Dominican Republic, but El Salvador was a whole new ball game. The people were lively, free-spirited and insouciant in a way that folks in Max's hometown of Newark, New Jersey, could never be. Folks in the United States of America, whether black, white or brown, merely exist. People in South America are truly alive, and it's a beautiful thing.

In the nation of El Salvador, people didn't need to be rich or famous to carry themselves with a raw confidence and dignity that celebrities in the U.S. would envy. The man who rode a donkey from his country far to the city to sell coal to city people carried himself like a bad-ass, and demanded respect. The ladies of El Salvador were beautiful and lively, and they carried themselves with grace and power, but still showed love and affection to their men. In America, it's politically acceptable for women to show hatred and disdain for men. Small wonder a lot of American men desperately seek foreign women.

As a big and tall, dark-skinned young black man, Max attracted a lot of stares everywhere he went in El Salvador. The Haitian-American brother hadn't gotten this many stares since his first year at Rutgers University. He was one of perhaps a hundred black men among the eight-hundred-person freshman class. Brothers get stared at everywhere they go in this world. Max took it all in stride, though. The ladies of El Salvador seemed drawn to his height, kindly smile and chocolate good looks. Nothing like being a rare fish on the open sea, as it were. One special lady caught Max's attention.

Marianna Hernandez is a short, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, big-bottomed Latin gal living in the rural Sonsonate region of El Salvador. This lovely dame posts a ton of videos about her life, and celebrates her sensuality, and the unique culture of her region. Marianna is proud of her origins and wants to share the awesome beauty of Salvadorean culture and rural life with the wider world. Max was drawn to Marianna and what she represented. The brother has fallen in love with the small Latin American nation and her unique people. During the summer, Max travels the countryside, and that's how he first met Senora Hernandez...

When Max and Marianna first met, he found the short, bodacious dame with the unabashed sensuality simply irresistible. In the nation of El Salvador's rural areas, people built homes out of metal sheets and fine wood. They ate fruits grown on their own vast farms. They rode horses, and raised cattle. They worked hard, loved their families and cherished their churches. The people of El Salvador were hard-working, pious, sensual, religious and fearless. The El Salvador countryside reminded Max of Haiti and the Dominican Republic, but it was its own unique realm. Marianna Hernandez, a local beauty who celebrated her people in homemade videos, seemed to be the queen of rural El Salvador. When visiting a new realm, one should always pay one's respects to the queen...

"Max, eres guapa, pero demasiado joven para mi, Max, you're handsome but too young for me," Marianna said to him, as he came by her farm with flowers. Marianna was accustomed to handsome younger men coming by, wanting a piece of her pie. Max looked at Marianna, who didn't look a day over forty. Like people of African descent, the brown-skinned and dark-haired people of El Salvador aged gracefully and rather slowly. Max met a sixty-something salesman named Pedro whose hair was still mostly black even though he was approaching retirement age. Yeah, the rural lifestyle did these people good. Max wanted some of Marianna's goodies and would not be deterred...

"Marianna, solo quiero tu amistad, I just want your friendship, Marianna," Max replied, lying through his teeth. Marianna looked Max up and down. The Haitian American visiting student reminded her of Hollywood actor Ice Cube, whose movies she liked. Max was much taller than Ice Cube, though. He had to be like six-foot-three or something. When Marianna looked into Max's soulful brown eyes, the Salvadorean MILF felt her heart leap. Some men are handsome and intense in an effortless way, and don't even realize how fascinating they are. Max is one of those men, and Marianna found him quite interesting...

"Seamos amigos, let us be friends," Marianna said, and she accepted Max's flowers and shook his hand. Max smiled at Marianna, and offered to help her with things around the property. Marianna, who got divorced at the age of forty, and had an adult son named Miguel who was studying in Guatemala, took care of her small farm by herself. The lady had three horses, ten goats, five dogs, dozens of chickens and rabbits to take care of. Even a strong woman needs help from time to time, and Max knew how to make himself useful.

That's how it all began between Max and Marianna. The big and tall Haitian American stud got to know the short, curvaceous Salvadorean MILF and each was surprised by the other. Like the majority of Latin American women, Marianna appeared feisty and fearless at first, but she was friendly, wholesome and quite kind once one got to know her. Max carried himself with the swagger common to African American men, but he was a gentle soul once Marianna got to know him. As time went by, and the two of them hung out with each other more and more, they fell for each other. A beautiful romance followed.

"Pon tu pene en mi gran tasero, put your dick in my big butt," Marianna said, and the curvy Latin MILF smiled as her lover Max caressed her big ass. Earlier that evening, they'd come home from the theater and started making love. Marianna decided to give Max a crack at her backdoor. The big and tall, dark-skinned foreigner seemed absolutely fascinated with her big ass. Stroking his long and thick, uncircumcised dick, Max grinned and smeared some lubricant on Marianna's butt hole. Max pushed his cock into Marianna's butt hole. Time to get to work.

"Hmm, so tight," Max groaned, loving the feel of Marianna's tight, warm butt hole on his cock. Marianna gritted her teeth as Max pushed his cock into her butt hole. The Haitian American stud had a huge cock but Marianna is a fairly tough lady. Marianna fingered her wet, hairy pussy as Max worked his dick into her butt hole. Marianna exhaled sharply as Max's cock filled her backdoor. The Salvadorean MILF was finally experiencing the awesome power of black cock, and Max definitely did not disappoint...

"Dominame, principe oscuro, dominate me, dark prince," Marianna squealed, as Max gripped her wide hips and filled her butt hole with his cock. Marianna rubbed her erect nipples and shuddered violently as Max plunged his dick into her ass, making her feel wonderfully filled. The ladies of South America are beautiful, strong and passionate, and they don't tolerate weak men, especially in the bedroom. Sensing what Marianna wanted, Max let go of her hips. Suddenly, Marianna gasped as Max gripped her long dark hair and yanked her head back with one hand while smacking her big ass with the other. At the same time, Max bucked his hips, plundering the depths of Marianna's butt hole with his big dark cock...

"Dame ese tresero, give me that butt," Max growled in Marianna's ear as he fucked her silly. The curvaceous Salvadorean MILF screamed passionately as the big and tall, dark-skinned foreign stud went to town on her. Max held Marianna down and fucked her ass roughly. Face down and ass up, Marianna took everything that Max threw her way. The curvaceous Latin dame rocked that ass against Max's groin, and he fucked her good. Max banged Marianna and didn't let up until she cried out for mercy. Sighing, Max pulled out of her. Got to service the big-booty ladies around the world, it's a black man's sacred duty...

"Hmm, mi amante fuerto, te agradezco, my handsome lover, I thank you," Marianna said to Max, who smiled at her. There was a warm glow to Marianna's face and body that hadn't been there before. Max noticed that and smiled. After making love, they went to the backyard, drew cool water from the well and bathed. They put their clothes back on and lay on the soft grass while drinking some tea and enjoying each other's company. As Max held Marianna in his arms, he realized that he didn't want this moment to end. When a man meets the right lady, he simply knows it. Perhaps Max doesn't have to return to America. Sometimes, what one is looking for may be far from home...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers