Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Oldcowboy57Oldcowboy57about 2 years ago

Loved this story. Can't wait for more. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, really enjoyed it. Now try getting my wife to read it... :-)

Interesting to see that some people don't comment on the story but the genre. It's like having a test drive in a blue car and not buying it because you don't like blue. Give him time, he'll turn to liking blue, he just needs more test drives... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good lead in to I hope how story leads Susan.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 1 year ago

I love how there is always angst and a retreat, before proceeding. SO real.

khollen2khollen2over 1 year ago

I agree with lotusluvr, a little like edging. It's what makes this story so hot!

khollen2khollen2over 1 year ago

I agree with lotusluvr, a lot like edging, it's what makes this story so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story very much...waiting for the (to be continued)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't consider myself as being racist but it seems that most of the writers on this site are. I had read very little and the writer had to bring in the black guy with the behemoth cock so I just spot read the rest of the story. The writer just had to throw in the race card. My wife and I have played around some but we had rules main never disrespect the other, never do anything without the other in the present a few others also. Well we quit doing this kind of thing because of one of her coworkers )a black guy if I must ) wouldn't stop bothering her about getting her to cheat on me without me knowing. She kept me informed about what was going on. I told her to get with HR that would be proper. She did. They said that they would file a report and check things out. A week passed by and I asked if she had heard anything? No I demanded that she request a copy of the report and to make sure that she recorded while she was in the HR department. That evening I listened to the recording and it was obvious that they were dragging this out and I asked if she would be ok getting a job somewhere else? She said she would if she had to but would hate to loose all of the benefits that she had built up over the 18 years she worked there. I said we needed to talk to a lawyer. We did and he was ready to go after the company and the black guy. This shit started just after all of the George Floyd incident the black destruction of the innocent people property how intelligent. But we normal people paid for their ignorance. Well we had a meeting with HR and the guy was reprimanded my wife received a fairly large settlement and kept her job. We were lucky to find a lawyer that wasn't afraid to stand up for what's right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous