Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Oldcowboy57Oldcowboy57over 1 year ago

Long time coming but love this series. Looking forward to the next chapter

withinreasonwithinreasonover 1 year ago

A welcome return of this series. It’s emotionally so true. Looking forward to the rest.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 1 year ago

I was so upset with the start of this chapter. After such drawn out mental wrestling of moral values with sexual pleasure, Susan was already leaving to go privately to Derrick's room. It did not make sense, I wanted so much more build up, and alas it was just a dream.

I love the duplicitous hiding of the true mental issues they are both struggling with. They are so afraid of the partners judgement, and I love the inferior feelings Edward is experiencing. He says he isn't a cuckold but every time he thinks of Derrick sweeping Susan off her feet, he shrinks to Tom Thumb. And what to make of Susan dreaming she would get approval from Edward to enjoy him privately. Where did that come from? This gets better and better with each page.

Eatdessert1stEatdessert1stover 1 year ago

Way too long. Boring. Probably ⅔ of the material could be deleted. Lots of titillating but nothing ever happens. Can’t imagine what the author thought he was doing. A total waste of time. Lots of potential but it needs to be cut way back in length.

Indian_Happy_CoupleIndian_Happy_Coupleover 1 year ago

I can read this story even if continues 10 more parts...very erotic ...love wife exhibitionism and slow transformation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This must be the longest interval between chapters on record. Qriters block?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on Edward dont leave it any longer before publishing next instalment. Only story worth reading on rhe site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! Well written and superbly erotic! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful! The pace of the story is realistic.

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, repetitious. Like the story but, my God, can we get on with it? Continually scrolling through paragraph after paragraph that say nothing new.

Ok, I get it. The Germ & Italian couple are 10 feet away. How many fucking times do you have to tell us? Yeah, she’s horny and wants to get off.

Yeah, we know Edward is mixed up, wants her to fuck around, yet doesn’t want her to fuck around. Another post on Chap 6 said it: long, boring & repetitious.

Come on- can we just get on with the it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous