From Friends to Lovers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers fumbled at the elastic of her panties, and I took her hint, kneeling to draw them down, letting her step out of them. I reached to stroke the top of one foot, then the other, and I saw Beth watching me with a knowing smile.

I got to my feet again and took Sarah's hand, drawing her toward the bed. "We'll be more comfortable," I said softly, and she nodded, lying back and resting her head on the pillow.

I moved back to her breasts, suckling softly, and she gasped. "Feels different this way."

She looked up at me. "Do whatever you want..."

She parted her thighs in invitation, and I glanced at Beth, getting a nod. I moved down, again tantalising Sarah with a soft stream of warm air on the place where I longed to just bury my mouth. "Mm," she whispered, flexing her hips. "More?"

I relented, my tongue touching her, tasting her, sweet, clear. She gasped, her hand reaching down as though to cover herself but stopping. "Oh, nearly too much."

"It's ok," soothed Beth. "Just a little at a time."

I moved a little closer, my tongue exploring less sensitive areas of Sarah's so-soft opening, and she sighed. "Nice." Every once in a while I brushed her nub as lightly as I could manage, and gradually she relaxed to the sensation, the muscles under her skin just starting to show the tension I knew would end in her release.

Beth moved to Sarah's side, touching her hand, and Sarah grasped at her fingers. "Stay..."

I focused again on Sarah's nub, my tonguetip brushing her softly but unrelentingly, and her hips arched a little, her breathing quickening. "Oh - I feel - I don't know..."

I felt tension building again, Sarah giving a soft whimper of need, and I judged that it was time. Slowly, carefully I drew her nub between my lips, suckled softly then used my tongue again, this time moving without a pause. Sarah took a gasping breath, then another, and her whole body tensed, a cry which was nearly a scream forcing itself from her lips. I heard Beth's murmur as Sarah squeezed her hand almost painfully, then Sarah fell back, chest heaving, swallowing, the fingers of her other hand spread wide then relaxing.

I moved up to hold her, and Beth stroked her hair soothingly. "OK, darling?"

Sarah nodded, swallowing again. "I - mm, I've never..."

She tailed off again, and Beth smiled reassuringly. "There's no hurry, anything else can wait."

Sarah shook her head firmly. "No, I want all of this..."

She looked at me. "Tim, I'm ready."

I nodded, sliding my body across hers, careful not to rest too much of my weight on her. I reached down to position myself, and as she felt my tip touch her, Sarah closed her eyes, breathing out slowly, her expression one of blissful anticipation.

"It'll sting a little," Beth murmured, "it did my first time, but it goes away."

Sarah nodded, and I moved into her a little, watching her face. I felt the expected resistance, and her eyelids flickered as I pressed further, then she relaxed. I began to move in her more insistently, and she opened her eyes again, watching my face. "Don't hold back..."

I felt my release approaching, and I glanced at Beth, getting a reassuring smile. I tipped over the edge, and Sarah's breasts swayed in response as I thrust once, again. Her eyes widened as she felt my warmth inside her, then I relaxed, resting my body on hers a little more. "Mm," she murmured.

Finally I slipped out of her, and moved to wrap her in my arms. Beth pulled the duvet across to cover us all, settling more comfortably against the pillows, and I closed my eyes.

I must have drifted off to sleep, but the next thing I knew was a quiet sob from Sarah, Beth again stroking her hair. "What's wrong, darling?"

Sarah sniffled, brushing her cheeks with her fingers. "I was thinking what it'll be like going back to my flat, on my own again, only now I know what it's like to be held, to have someone like you both do..."

Fresh tears welled in her eyes, and I caught Beth's questioning glance at me. "Tim...?"

I nodded, knowing what she was asking. "Sarah," Beth ventured, "you're welcome to stay, however long you need."

Sarah's eyes were wide as Beth continued. "We'd give you one of the bedrooms, you can sleep there whenever you want."

Beth grinned. "Or I will sometimes, and once in a while we'll even banish Tim there so you and I can have our own time."

Sarah wrapped her arms around Beth, then around me. "You two are the best."

12