From Friends to Swingers Ch. 03

Story Info
The wives finally bonded.
2.7k words
4.25
17.2k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karenerak
karenerak
34 Followers

You may want to read "From Friends to Swingers Ch. 01 and 02", for the purpose of continuity.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Karen recounts:

It's been months since we got together, with our busy schedules and all, even weekends were hectic. This Saturday though, Jenny, Wendy and I found ourselves free and decided to hang-out at my home even without our men. It was a vibrant afternoon, Jenny and Wendy arrived together. Jenny garbed in a white knitted sundress with her matching bra and cheeky lace panties slightly visible from the material of her dress; was stunning as usual. Wendy, clad in a loose pink polo skirt, with three knobs unbuttoned; braless; an evident white bikini...glowed equally lovely. I was wearing one of Steve's t-shirt with only a silk bikini underneath. I welcomed my two girlfriends with a great deal of enthusiasm. We settled at the serene living room, each of us relaxing on individual couches. Adjacent to my left was Wendy, while across me all stretch out was Jenny. We got started sipping chilled Smirnoff wine coolers and do months worth of stories and catch up chit chat. Three bottles and an elevated blood alcohol level later, our conversations got amusing...

"Hey, Wendy I believe you owe us a story." I uttered.

"Yeah...well? No more excuses this time." Jenny seconded.

"Tommy and I never had the chance to have the same adventures as you guys." Wendy replied.

"You know how old fashioned he is."

"But I do have questions for you Jenny."

"I always wondered about your story...you know, the part when you said you missed kissing another girl, your college roommate? Was that Karen?"

"NO." Jenny and I roared simultaneous. "We're best friends, it wouldn't be right." I continued.

"Why not?" countered Wendy. "If you're bi-curious, who'd be a better first time partner than your best friend? Right?"

Jenny and I remained silent, speechless.

Suddenly... Laughter and shrieking filled the air. I got up and popped another round of coolers.

Wendy continued. "Anyway, I envy you guys, being intimate with another woman, wow. I wish I had the guts."

Finally Jenny speaks. "I've always wanted you Wendy."

Wendy, now flustered and dumbfounded was suddenly clammed up. I too was stunned.

"Hahaha." A burst of laughter from Jenny. "I'm just kidding."

"You should see the look on your face." More shout of glee from Jenny.

"You got me Jenny, you got me." Admitted Wendy.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with sexual and steamy themed stories. One after the other, we exchanged sensuous tales of our own. No awkwardness this time, we just laughed and giggled at all our stories and commentaries. Wendy talked about her past boy friends; and Jenny finally narrated the story about her first lesbian experience in college.

"Oh, it was before I knew Karen. Her name was Amber, my first roommate in college. She too was bi-curious. She was my first lesbian kiss. Amber is the only woman who have sucked my tits and touched my pussy. We never went down on each other though. Beth was my first pussy. Remember? My three-way with Jayron," Jenny relates.

"Of course." I jested.

"You never told me the Amber story?" I continued.

"Oh, I was embarrassed and wasn't sure you would...you know." Jenny replied.

"I forgive you..." I smilingly answered back.

More laughter and giggling followed.

The afternoon's game changer was my next story.

"You guys remember Jane, from my story?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Who could forget?" Jenny exclaimed.

"Well, I hooked-up with her a few weeks ago. She was in town, gave me a call, dinner invite."

"So, I went. With Steve's go-ahead of course."

"I wasn't expecting anything, just dinner and drinks. Non-assuming, but prepared. Hahaha."

"Well, the unexpected happened. After a flirtatious dinner, a couple of drinks at the bar, we scuttled to her hotel room."

"What happened next was incomparable. I did things I've never thought I would...ever."

"We ate pussy all night, obviously. My ass was licked plentiful, rim-job and all. I did return the munch naturally. We did tribbing; then the double headed dildo. Oh my, that was a night of draining bountiful orgasms."

With much amusement and shock from Jenny and Wendy, things really loosened-up. From a tucked-legs sitting position, Wendy had unfurled her legs; her translucent sheer panties would occasionally be noticeable from my view, showing her lightly trimmed pubic area. As the early evening dawned on us, the effects of alcohol have taken its toll. Wendy excused herself to the hallway's bath room to freshen-up. Jenny and I sustained discussions as she was full of questions about the double headed dildo and rim-job. When Wendy got back, I too went to freshen-up. I used the guest bedroom's bathroom. With all our wanton stories, my white bikini was a speck of wetness; I laved my pussy and ass then changed to new thongs. I turned on the room's air-conditioner and returned to my friends. Next, Jenny stood up and walked-off herself.

Sexually aroused, I went for broke. I sat next to Wendy, sharing the couch; with an intent tipsy stare, we exchanged smiles, I held her hand, and we pivoted to face each other. I leaned towards her and Wendy moved forward too. Our lips touch and we exchanged soft kisses. Instantly, our open mouths bonded as our tongues explore and wrestled. Soft moans and intense breathing filled the room. Locked in a loving embrace, our bodies pressed with each other. Our tongues continued to tussle, savouring in lust, my right hand began to caress Wendy's thigh.

As we broke our kiss, unnoticed was a grinning Jenny standing a few feet from us enjoying the show. Wendy and I giggled as we glanced at Jenny, and then moved back to our passionate kiss.

Jenny moved and sat to Wendy's left and started kissing Wendy's neck and shoulders, her hand found its way inside Wendy's loose shirt and begun to fondle Wendy's breast, her nipples pressed between Jenny's fingers. Once again Wendy would heave a sigh of pleasure. Wendy turned to her left to meet Jenny. Their lips bonded instantly, their tongues chased and tangled. As their tongues wrestled, I completely unbuttoned Wendy's shirt. I bowed down and sucked and licked on her right nipple. My hand parted Wendy's legs, the dampness of her soaked panties was visible. I began to stoke her covered pussy. Wendy spread her legs even wider allowing my hands to slide inside her panties. I felt her wetness as I glided my finger to her lovebud and entered her damp pussy. In and out my middle finger moved smoothly, again, Wendy buckled and yelped. I pulled my finger out and tasted her hot honey on my finger.

Jenny and Wendy broke their deep kiss; Wendy turned to me, put her right hand behind my head and pulled me to her for another searing kiss. Wendy pulled off and placed her left hand behind Jenny's neck.

As her hands clutched our heads, she directed us to move towards each other; with a bit of force behind it, she commanded...

"Kiss her..."

Jenny and I hesitated. We're best friends. My modus was to take Wendy, not Jenny.

Jenny looked me in the eye and expressed... "I want you Karen, I always did."

No more words needed to be said, we lustfully bonded our lips as our tongues grappled. It felt great. We moaned wildly as our tongue twisted and tussled. Wendy was content at the middle at what she was witnessing, fondling our breast through our clothing. My right hand reached out to grab Jenny's tits, and I realized she had removed her bra. I squeezed and pinched her nipple, she sighed inside my mouth as she sucked on my tongue. We finally broke our kiss and turned to Wendy.

Wendy had leaned back onto the couch, her legs significantly stretched out. Jenny and I took turns at Wendy. As we locked lips, Jenny sucked on Wendy's breast and slides her middle finger inside Wendy's wet pussy. Wendy moans inside my mouth in approval. We broke off our kiss, and I switched with Jenny. I was now sucking on Wendy's erect nipples, squeezing and fondling her firm breasts, while their tongues tussled. Jenny had no plans of pulling out her finger from Wendy's damp pussy as she moved her finger faster and smoothly in and out of it. Wendy moans... squeals...her legs stiffens...elevates her body. She swiftly burst with her first orgasm. Wendy collapses with a blissful smile. Jenny and I shared her finger drenched with Wendy's honey, as our tongues tangled and knotted again.

Filled with sexual energy, I incited my girlfriends to set out to the bedroom. The girls consented with gladness. I rose up, took their hands and tugged them on. With wobbly legs, we hastily rushed to the guest bedroom.

As soon as we entered the bedroom, we quickly loose our clothes. Wendy and I moved to the bed, on our knees we unite on a tight embrace and locked lips. Wendy held me firmly as I squeezed her beautiful ass. Jenny, struggling with untangling her sandals, finally got to the bed and moved behind me. Wendy and I zealously lick and suck each other tongues. Wendy sucked my tongue vigorously. I loved it. Wasting no time, Jenny cupped and squeezed my breast from behind running her tongue on my shoulders and the back of my neck. Jenny inserted her left hand inside my thong and stroked my wet pussy. I was moaning with pleasure. I turned to my left to meet Jenny. We kissed avidly, while her finger progressed faster inside my pussy.

Wendy and Jenny each took one of my breast and started sucking and licking my hard nipples. I moaned with pleasure as their tongues masterfully savoured and licked my nipples. I could not take the tautness of delight any longer as I plummet on my back. Jenny pulled her finger out of my pussy and shared the sopping finger with Wendy.

Without delay we removed our panties and tossed it aside. With Wendy stretched out on her back, Jenny positioned herself between her legs and buried her mouth onto Wendy's waiting pussy. Wendy roars as Jenny skilfully eats her pussy, her tongue gliding and flicking her clit. With two fingers gliding in and out of Wendy's soaked pussy.

I rolled to my right to face Wendy as we again lock lips. Wendy pulled me upwards, and as soon as my breast was aligned with her mouth, she indulged in my tits while her right hand had found and stroked my soaked pussy. Jenny's pussy munching was getting faster and Wendy was grinding frantically. Wendy pulled me upwards again, trembling, she directed me... "Sit on my face, Karen. I want your pussy now."

I hurriedly followed her, crawled up; spined and lowered my self to her eager mouth. Her hungry mouth and tongue relished my pussy. I was waggling my pussy onto Wendy's lapping tongue and I was blaring uncontrollably. It did not take long as I hollered..."I'm cummmming, Wendy."

Wendy pulled me down as her tongue drilled even deeper inside me. I caved in and burst with my first orgasm. I dismounted from Wendy and as soon as I collapsed on my back. Wendy too lengthily declared... "I'm Cummmming..."

Jenny's tongue and fingers inside Wendy's pussy moved in more rapidly as Wendy exploded for her second orgasm.

Barely minutes had passed when Wendy faced Jenny and said, "That was great Jenny. That's twice now, you made me come. Let me return the favor."

With that...Jenny positioned herself beside me and heaves Wendy to slide down between her legs. Instantly Wendy buried her face into Jenny's pussy. Jenny screams with fulfilment as Wendy was like French kissing her pussy. I turned to my best friend and softly kissed her; she pulled me fiercely and kissed me vigorously. Once again our tongues tussled as she moans in my mouth. I whispered, "I wish we've done this sooner." Without responding, Jenny pulled me in and kissed me even harder. Finally, we broke our kiss, and I turned my attention to Jenny's big beautiful tits. I descended and feasted on Jenny's breast, sucking one nipple after the other. With Jenny's eyes closed, she pulls Wendy deeper into her pussy while steering her tits inside my mouth. Once again, I slide down moving between her open legs; sharing her pussy with Wendy. We took our turn nibbling at her wet pussy. Wendy and I would slither our tongues together every so often. Jenny was frantically roaring, pulling my head deeper into her. As Jenny roared, I turned Jenny to her side and lifted her left leg. Wendy, with her mouth glued to Jenny's pussy, pivoted with her. I immediately go down on her, this time I ravaged her ass. My supping tongue drills and bores her hole, as Jenny shakes and trembles uncontrollably. Jenny's right hand hysterically pulls Wendy to her pussy, her left hand gripped on the back of my head; and with great force yanks me deeper inside her damp ass. With a long yowl; her legs freezes solid, Jenny burst with her first orgasm. Gasping for air, Jenny crumples to her side to catch her breath.

I pulled Wendy towards me and sucked on her lips and tongue, sharing the taste of Jenny's honey. I lay Wendy on her back and mounted her into a 69 position. I was on top of Wendy and lowered my face, engulfing her pussy. She pulled my ass down, lifted her head and greedily ate my cunt. Wendy and I moved in one motion. Synchronized, our tongues gulped down each others pussy, our fingers dipped inside each other, as we moaned softly. I eagerly ravaged Wendy's pussy, with two fingers slithering deep inside her, not a moment sooner Wendy uttered a soft yelp as she reached her third orgasm. Jenny crawls towards us and bends over to have a share of my pussy. My best friends' tongues took turns at licking my swollen clit, and I enjoyed it, as I screeched in pleasure. As Wendy took her turn with my pussy, Jenny slides her tongue onto my ass hole. I suddenly flinched and sighed. Rapidly her tongue circles and drills my ass. As Wendy's finger briskly fucks my pussy, I was amazed how Jenny perfectly serviced my ass, doing it for the first time and all. I scream..."Ahhh...Don't stop...I'm Cummming." Jenny complies as her tongue glides faster, fiercely. Wendy's finger slides rapidly and deeper inside my wet pussy. With that, I erupted with the second orgasm. Weakened and breathing heavily, I slumped on top of Wendy. Drained and satisfied, we all crashed on her back. Side by side we took a much deserved breather; no words were expressed, we simply gave each other soft kisses and cuddled. Moments later, the fatigued Wendy dozed off.

I had all of Jenny for myself. Jenny and I turned to face each other; we embrace tightly and locked our lips in a hot wet kiss. My left hand found her damp pussy and stoked it briskly. Jenny too hit upon my pussy and gently rubbed my wetness. We were grinding intensely, in a lustful moan. I knew Jenny was on the brink of frenzy; I motioned that we move into our own 69 position. Without hesitation, Jenny bestride on top of me. My supping tongue drills and bores her pussy, as Jenny shakes and trembles uncontrollably. Not to be outplayed, Jenny gorged my dripping pussy madly, her tongue moved up and down my pussy intensively. Our cries of pleasure filled the room, as we locked our lips onto each other's pussy. In chorus, Jenny and I exploded wildly, squealing breathlessly. Our loud screams had awakened the drowsy Wendy, who smiled and watched with delight and amazement. Exhausted and satisfied, Jenny and I collapsed on our backs.

Mustering some strength, sluggish and dazed, I set off to the kitchen to fix us drinks.

Upon my return, my contented girlfriends had slumbered side by side. I guzzled up my drink, squeezed myself between my friends and cuddled each other. I too must have dozed off.

It must have been a deep nap as we were awakened by a loud thud. Our husbands, with arms folded, standing akimbo a few feet from us looked attentively at our nakedness. Embarrassed and flushed, we scampered to cover ourselves with pillows and blankets.

"Oh...shit." Was all I could say.

TO BE CONTINUED...


karenerak
karenerak
34 Followers