From Glory Hole to Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, I could do that all day," I gasped when I finally came up for air.

Gary agreed. I grabbed the douche, applied some lubricant to the nozzle and positioned the tip at his quivering starfish.

"Here it goes," I said and pressed gently.

"Oh," Gary moaned, "That feels nice."

With the nozzle fully inserted, I squeezed the bottle which forced the warm liquid inside Gary's bottom. He expressed the same sentiments that I had earlier, marveling at the new but sublime sensations.

By the time he released the enema mix into the toilet Gary was fully revived and eager for action. I grabbed the lube and exited the bathroom. I squeezed out generous dollops on each other's hand, and I told Gary to apply to his shitter while I did the same. I was surprised at how relaxed my O-ring was though and I ensured that the inside of the hole was thoroughly greased up.

"How do you want me?" I asked, eager to take his meat.

"I... don't really know," Confessed the callow youth before me, massaging the residual lube across his raging cock, "What do you suggest is best?"

"Why don't I lie on my back," I suggested, "And then we can go from there?"

"Okay, sounds good."

Gary was visibly trembling with anticipation. I was scared shitless but could not back out now. I did not want to; my journey had taken me this far and I wanted to see it through. To that end, I laid on the bed and pulled my legs as far back as possible and told Gary to take it slow and easy.

The expression on Gary's face was priceless as he widened his stance to line up his cock with my waiting hole. When his head made contact, Gary looked at me seeking further permission and encouragement.

"Fuck me!"

With that simple statement, Gary pressed, and I felt him open me up. Unlike the plug, Gary's girth was even, and I felt my ring protest at the intrusion as it had done before. However, I was in a relaxed state of mind and well-greased, so Gary's length eased its way inside with little to no resistance.

As Gary inserted his throbbing prick, his eyes were fixed on the penetration scene, and he seemed not to breathe. I felt even more full and stretched than ever as I pulled my cheeks as far apart as possible. Then I felt the bump of his hips against me. Gary was balls deep.

"How does that feel?" He whispered, barely comprehending what was happening.

"You know, it feels pretty good," I confessed, "Really good in fact."

That warm sensation that enveloped me earlier had returned and it grew larger the fuller I felt. With Gary's cock buried deep, I was fuller than ever, and my cock raged with adamantium strength. After giving me a moment or two to relax some more, Gary began rocking his hips and the motion of the cock coming out and going in was inexplicably pleasurable.

Gary's pace seemed to pick up the more my O-ring relaxed, which it did quickly. He grunted and groaned in equal measure; his eyes fixed to the action. As he plowed me hard, strands of hair escaped the bonds of the elastic strap and fell across his handsome face.

After a while, as my confidence grew, I suggested a different position. Gary laid on the bed and I straddle him, grabbing his greasy cock and guiding it to my gaping hole. I rode him for a while before leaning down and allowing him to power his hips into me. Being arse fucked was indescribably gorgeous experience. Gary had me hooked.

Soon, Gary begged me to get on all fours. He was close and wanted to finish in that position. I knew I was in for a hammering but felt I could take it.

"Add more lube to your cock," I requested as stuck my greasy arse high in the air, waiting with bated breath.

Gary whipped the bottle from the table and applied a thick sheen of oil to his magnificent shaft, before smearing the surplus up and down the brown valley. As Gary mounted the bed and spread my cheeks which was difficult because they were slippery. With my face planted firmly on the bedding, I only discerned the darkened outline of Gary getting into position. Suddenly I tensed, scared of the pain, but I banished the fear and felt my body, and especially my bung, relax.

I was ready and I told Gary to fill his boots.

As a considerate lover, Gary eased his prick back into the tradesman's entrance. The feeling was uplifting, and I enjoyed the feeling of being full back there. He sunk his entire length inside me which tickled a new, strange sensation.

Starting slow at first, Gary soon picked up pace and did not need any encouragement from me. I was fixated on feelings that being fucked by this handsome youth as his dick mercilessly hammered my groaning hole, especially that new internal tingling that pulsed each time Gary's balls slapped against my taint. The nerve ending around my anus buzzed with electricity.

My concentration broke as soon as I heard my favourite phrase, "I'm coming!"

"Do it!" I hissed and trained my brain to focus on Gary's orgasm.

I expected that there was going to be one massive slam dunk, pumping come deep inside my bowels. Instead, Gary, his dick partially inside me as far as I could tell, jerked the exposed portion of his meat to reach his climax. As a result, and to my surprise, I felt each spurt of hot come against the membrane.

Duff, duff, duff.

"Fuck, I felt that!" I exclaimed, loving the experience of being creampied.

Given the number of aftershocks, and Gary's near collapse from exhaustion, I safely concluded that his orgasm was even stronger than the first. Another unusual Impression was Gary's cock as it deflated inside me. I felt my back door begin to actively expel the intruder, and when his cock was no longer in the building, I heard a satisfying pop.

Gary collapsed on the bed. I rolled over next to him and quickly became aware that I was leaking on the bed sheets. Fuck it, I thought. The sheets will be changed after I check out tomorrow.

"That was a big load," I joked.

"I've never felt anything like that before."

We lay side by side on the bed, recovering from the exertion, our chests heaving and the sweat pouring off our bodies.

"I suppose you want to fuck my arse now," Gary sighed, after regaining his strength.

"That's what we're here for," I smiled after our lips parted.

"Then let's get to it," He said, handing me the lubrication, without any sense of nerves, "How do you want me?"

"Depends on whether you want me to control the penetration, or you?"

"How would I control the penetration?"

"If you straddle me, or if we spoon?" I suggested.

"I think I'd like you to spoon me," Gary replied after mulling the options.

"Nice," I said after massaging a generous amount of grease on my cock and wiping the residual across Gary's winking shitter.

We got into position and Gary grabbed the base of my cock. Neither him nor I had any real idea of what we were doing, and it took Gary several humorous attempts to even line up my cock with his bottom.

"I think I'm there now," He chuckled as my head pressed against his bung.

"Now, just back your arse onto my dick," I whispered soothingly into his shell-like ear.

Gingerly, he pushed back. The O-ring was not giving up without a fight. Gary hissed and moaned as he slowly forced me inside of his guts.

"Urgh, fuck!" He suddenly exclaimed as I felt my head swallowed, "That hurts!"

"Take a deep breath and relax," I reassured him.

"Okay, I'll try."

Gary never gave up and persevered, swallowing millimeter by millimeter of throbbing man meat. Suddenly there was a pop, followed by a collective groan and then I glided deep inside his arse without resistance.

"How does it feel?" I whispered, holding Gary's body tight against mine.

"Good now," Gary sounded relieved, "Give me a moment."

Without a moment given, Gary began rocking his hip, slowly easing out and then falling into me. Shortly, he placed a hand on my hip and willingly encouraged me to pick up the pace.

"Oh, yeah!" He panted over again.

I felt his rosette relax and the overly generous coating of grease certainly helped. The pressure on my cock was unbearable, Gary's was the tightest orifice I had ever penetrated, and the heat was enveloping. His rapidly increasing motion and the passion rose, we broke into a mutual sweat.

"Fuck me," Gary encouraged between grunts and pants, "Fuck me harder, deeper!"

Without warning, I wrapped my hand across Gary's tummy and pulled him on top of me. With some difficulty, I manhandled him into the reverse cowboy position. Holding him by the hips, I started pumping his body up and down on my cock. I could hear his limp cock slapping against his taut stomach.

"Yeah, that's it," I encouraged, "Fuck my cock!"

Gary rode me hard until his calf and thigh muscles were at breaking point. He rolled off me and immediately assumed the doggy position. I told Gary to use both hands and spread his arse cheeks. Immediately a triangular gape opened, and I whistled in appreciate.

"Your first gape," I chuckled.

Gary ran a finger across the edge of the gape and traced its circumference, expressing surprise and wonderment.

"Does that make me an anal slut?" He asked.

"Yeah, man," I smiled while applying more lube to my dick and his busted hole, "I'd say it does."

"I want you to fuck me and fill me up!"

"That's the plan," I replied, mounting this wiry youth who winked his gape at me.

My whole weight pressed against Gary's arse as I buried my prick deep inside his dirty bowels.

"Geez, you've split me in two!"

"You're fine," I reassured Gary, but my blood was up and could no longer restrain my lust.

Holding Gary in place with my hands on his hips, I savagely reamed his previously virgin dirt tunnel. He seemed to descend into psychosexual madness, sobbing in a foreign tongue as the brain short-circuited from an excess of pleasure.

It was not the orifice that excited me; it was the person; it was Gary more than anything else. Just watching him ascend to new heights of intensity only wondered about a few days earlier was exhilarating to me.

And that sent me over the edge!

I cannot recall even giving Gary warning that I was going to pincushion his insides, but he told me to do it. Throwing my head back and screwing my eyes closed, by body went into meltdown as I unleashed bolt after both of burning jizm. My grip was ironbound and there was no escape as I slammed as deep as I could. Gary's sphincter throttled the base of my cock, and I heard his let out a crow of victory.

"Fuck!" I swore repeatedly as the orgasm slowly abated.

"I came too," Panted Gary as he rose the bed and propped up by his hands that were used to create an awesome gape just minutes earlier, "Don't fucking know how!"

"Nor me, but good job!" I congratulated him before easing my flaccid member from Gary's destroyed hole.

Gary arched his back, reached around, and ran a hand through my hair, before leaning in for a sweaty kiss.

"Oh," He exclaimed, "It's running down my leg."

"Just like me."

"I like this feeling!"

"Same, I loved your seed spilling out of my arse."

We fell on the bed and Gary naturally rolled into me with my arm hooked underneath his neck. He draped an arm across my sweaty chest. He looked at me and said that he knew such pleasure existed. I could have fallen asleep with this callow adonis in my arms.

Gary quickly realised the time had marched on. With the sun setting in the west, and the tedious journey home on Public Transport and an early start on Friday, he reluctantly had to bounce. Freeing himself of my embrace Gary rolled off the bed, downed his beer and gathered his clothes.

We did have some fun showering together, douching our spice holes, and purging them of sperm. Soaping each other's bodies, paying particular attention to the rude parts. Running my hands across Gary's lithe frame quickly revived my cock. I pressed him to allow me access to his rectum, but he firmly rebuffed my advances.

Fully refreshed, after dressing we walked towards Parliament Station, but Gary had narrowly missed his train. The next one was in thirty minutes' time and so I suggested a farewell drink at the Hotel Windsor. It was standing room early and we had to raise our voices to be heard.

"I raise a toast to a most fortuitous journey of discovery!" I proposed pompously.

"Yeah, I have to say that I enjoyed the last three evenings together," Gary conceded, "Glad I did it with someone that knew what they were doing."

"I had no clue what I was doing," I protested, "Sure, I have the experience and imagination, but it was you that unlocked them that led to such a fantastic time."

"So," Gary teased after a moment's silence, "You going back to Sydney a convert?"

"I thought about that earlier today," I said, taking a sip of beer, "I don't think I could have done what we did with any other man."

"That's a no then?" Gary chuckled.

"I'd say the probability is small," I replied, "But it's not zero."

"Perfect holiday romance, then?"

"That's probably the best way to look at it," I said, "We go our separate ways."

"Who knows, Melbourne and Sydney are not that far apart," Gary teased, leaving the door open to the future.

"Well, I have business here," I smiled, "Convincing my boss to send me to Melbourne will be a top priority when I get back to Sydney."

We stood in silence for a minute, both contemplating the events of the last 72 hours and possibly thinking about the future. I tapped the phone screen, ten minutes to Gary's train.

"Time to go my friend!"

After checking his phone, Gary swore under his breath. Like a condemned prisoner being led reluctantly to the gallows, my friend shuffled towards the exit. We crossed the road and made it to the entrance to the train station. With minutes left, we embraced warmly, shook hands, and departed.

12