All Comments on 'From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 24'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn10 months ago

I loved this ending!! Robbie deserved more punishment

StraycatndcStraycatndc10 months ago

Perfect ending to a Fantastic adventure! He got himself a ginger bred man :)

So looking forward to your next work of art.

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Start to finish this was twisted, perverted and disgusting. I loved every word of it! Very nice that you decided to give Connor a soft landing. Thank you for this outrageous tale.

tgirlpuppy1tgirlpuppy110 months ago

Great story! The whole thing was very hot and the end was satisfying, it’s been worthwhile looking forward to the full story being posted. Glad that Connor left Robbie and cut off his dad, and I liked the twist that Connor’s dad is in just as much denial as he was.

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealist9 months ago

I’m so happy for connor! He needed someone good for a change. And i wish i was in a place where i can come out and live my truth unhindered by my surroundings

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you! That was amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for the ride(s). Glad the roller coaster ending up being a romantic carousel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wish there was a small epilogue of their continued happiness together. Not going to lie. That’s the only thing I wish was longer. I’m so happy with the story, but he finally found that happiness, I was hoping a little more of it.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

Great story, and how often or lives can run on similar lines. So glad Connor was able to climb back out of the pit that he'd tumbled into and reclaim his self respect

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is such a great series! Can't wait for next chapter..

brasileiro34brasileiro344 months ago

Excitante e gracioso do começo ao fim! Adorei! O final foi bonito e justo! Muito bom tudo!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories23 days ago

Great story and great writer. For anyone reading this as a reference to read it or not, there are some rough chapters. I hate to admit, I did not rate them very well. But the story ends well and Thomas has a true understanding of people, their traits, personalities and certainly what real love can be. Thanks Thomas. Another great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES