From Hookups to More... Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I daydreamt about Kylee. We were thousands of miles apart just 24 hours ago, and I couldn't get over how she didn't stop at anything to get me to drop everything and join her here. I wasn't even mad. I knew that I wanted to be here. Every second I spent with Kylee was better than without her.

Admittedly, I started having second-thoughts about her becoming a mindless slave to me after her she quit. I just wanted her current self. She was fun, flirty, and if it wasn't obvious enough, incredibly adventurous, even when it came to our sex life. She was literally perfect the way she was. Why would I want to make that personality melt into mush in her brain using the SlaVR?

I decided I was done working for the day, but that didn't stop me from using the work computer. I searched SlaVR horror stories, of men in online forums that had problems with it.

"She's permanently fried," one said. "She's not the same girl as when we started."

But there was just as many guys who were over the moon about the product still.

"While you pussies complain, my harem is taking turns sucking my cock. This thing is the best. These sluts are worth every penny," another said.

But obviously, that guy had never loved one of the women in his harem. I loved Kylee. This was way different.

I heard the door unlock and quickly closed my browser. Kylee opened the door, still wearing her business attire, but had shopping bags in her hand.

"I may have bought some things," she said with a teasing smile. "I hope you like them."

***

It wasn't all lingerie, I'll give her that.

While there were pieces of clothing that hardly covered anything on her, Kylee also bought swimsuits that had the same impact, as well as some makeup and some high heeled shoes.

Until finally, she came out of the bathroom wearing a red dress. It was cut off between her knees and hips, and looked like it was made just for her. It hugged every curve of her body perfectly. She looked incredible.

"You're staring," she observed with a smile.

"How can I not?" I replied, sparking a beautiful laugh from her.

"How about we go for supper? I'm a little hungry," she said.

"Absolutely. Do you know a good place?" I asked.

We debated on food for a little bit before heading out of the hotel and catching a cab. I managed to remember a dress shirt and some dress pants for my trip, and wore dress shoes on the plane, so I didn't look completely out of place, but I was still way out of my league with Kylee on my arm. Every guy that walked by turned and looked at her, causing her to blush.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world," I whispered to her.

"Why's that?" Kylee asked while taking a bite on her bottom lip.

"They all want what I have," I said, smacking her ass, causing her to jump and smile, while I put my arm around her waist.

A cab arrived, and took us to a Greek place on the other side of the downtown core. It wasn't a city I was willing to walk, especially since I had no idea where I was going.

Kylee insisted on paying for the cab, seeing as her company was going to reimburse her. We exited the cab and made our way inside. It smelled incredible, and we were surprised to see it only half-full. We sat in the lounge, ordered drinks, and played footsie under the table until it was time to order.

"So, I've been thinking," Kylee started. "I think we should both skip work tomorrow and just hang out."

I just smiled. "Get out of my brain," I said with a laugh.

"What are they going to do, fire me?" Kylee joked. "And besides, you're the boss."

"I could claim it as in-lieu time I guess," I pondered.

"See? It's coming together!" Kylee exclaimed.

"I guess it's settled, we're hanging out tomorrow. Just us," I said as Kylee smiled wide as she took a sip of her drink.

"We could go to the zoo, we could go on a boat tour, we could just walk around," Kylee stated as she listed a whole host of options.

"You're a busy-body on vacation, too? That's perfect, so am I," I said. "You've been here before, I have not. We'll do something you've always wanted to do, but have never had the chance."

Kylee was excited as could be. "I love you, Ry. You've made this trip so much more fun already."

"I love you too, Kylee."

I thought about bringing up what I was thinking earlier that day then, but I really didn't want to ruin this moment. She was looking at me with a heartfelt look in her eyes. I could stare at that view for the rest of my life and be over the moon.

"You know what I've never done before, and really want to try?" Kylee asked.

I shrugged and shook my head.

She looked around before leaning over and whispering, "I have wanted to try having sex in the bathroom."

My jaw dropped, and I covered my mouth. My surprise caught her off guard as she laughed. "What do you think?"

"I mean, what if we get caught?" I asked.

"There's hardly anyone here," she said. "I'll ask the waitress when where the washroom is, and then you can come join me when it's empty."

"Sounds like a plan," I replied.

Kylee flagged down our waitress as planned, and asked where the washroom was. Kylee then made her way to the washroom, and texted me to inform me the coast was clear.

I made my way to the women's washroom, and creaked the door open. Kylee was already lifting her dress over her ass, quickly waving her hand for me to come in.

She locked the door behind me, and started to unbuckle my belt.

"This is so exciting," she said, looking up at me as she stroked my cock. I was fully erect instantly as Kylee spit on her hand and stroked my cock, getting it wet. She also licked it, but didn't suck on it, as time was precious.

I bent her over the counter where the sinks were. I slowly inserted my cock into her pussy, which was already very damp. I began to fuck her, letting my pants fall to the ground.

Kylee tried to stop herself from moaning. but she would occasionally let out a yelp of pleasure. She squeezed her tits hard as I fucked her.

"Fuck that pussy, baby, oh yes. I've been thinking about this all dayyy..." she muttered as I felt her cum on my cock.

The door started to wiggle. I knew we didn't have a lot of time, so I increased my pace.

"Fuck, Daddy, you're giving me that cock so good. I needed it so bad," Kylee whispered. She knew we were low on time as well, apparently. "Fuck me nice and hard. Give me every drop, baby."

A light knock on the door caused me to slow down. After the second knock, I was as quiet as could be, before I heard a female voice mutter.

"She's getting the manager," I said as I increased my pace again.

Kylee looked back at me.

"Give it to me, Daddy. Blow that fucking hot load in me. Make me drip while we eat supper."

In the nick of time, I came hard inside of Kylee. I didn't waste any time pulling out and pulling my pants back on. Kylee adjusted herself, and pulled me close for a kiss.

We heard keys shaking outside of the door.

"Oh fuck," I muttered.

"Window, at the end of the stalls," Kylee whispered.

I ran over, pushed the screen out, and climbed out just as the key was entering the lock.

I loosely replaced the screen as I heard a gruff man ask why the door was locked.

"I must have pushed it by accident. I hope you'll forgive me, sir," I heard Kylee say. I had to stop myself from laughing as I made my way to the front of the building.

I walked in passed a line of people and sat back down at the table in the lounge. Kylee joined me shortly after with a naughty smile on her face.

"Getting busy out there," I stated. "Noticed that when I went for my smoke."

Kylee played along. "It's gotten busy on the dining side, that's for sure. Our food isn't here yet, either."

Soon enough, we got our food, Greek ribs and rice that were to die for. Even Kylee, who was a great cook in her own right, was impressed.

"I couldn't even try to make these at home. They're that good," she said with a mouth full.

The manager walked by and looked at us while we ate. He must have been the gruff man that unlocked the bathroom door, because Kylee gave him a flirty wave. The man gulped hard and walked away.

"Making friends, are we?" I asked playfully.

Kylee stuck her tongue out. "Men are so easy. I've never gotten into trouble since my tits grew."

"Gee, I wonder why," I said and rolled my eyes while Kylee laughed.

We continued to act like teenagers while we ate. I'm glad we had sex before supper, because by the time we were done, I was stuffed to the brim. I offered to pay for the meal, but again, Kylee refused.

"Work is paying for mine, and I can buy you a meal, it's fine," she said.

Who am I to say no?

Kylee and I made our way out to the front of the restaurant, and we walked around the corner where I jumped out of the window. Kylee just laughed as she looked at the dent I made in the shrub when I jumped out.

"So heroic," she said mockingly. "A reward is in your future."

"It was a small price to pay for sex, that's for sure," I said with a teasing smile.

Kylee and I walked a few blocks before hailing another cab to take us back to the room. When we got back, we started looking up things to do the next day.

"We just have to avoid that conference center," Kylee pointed. "That's where I'm supposed to be."

"Seems easy enough," I said.

We game-planned, and then sat in the lounging area for a drink. We enjoyed a fun conversation, and checked in with the girls. Jayda and Cassie were sitting in the theatre room watching an animated movie, while Carly was sleeping, at least according to what Cassie said on the FaceTime call.

After I hung up, Kylee got up. "I think I need to change into something more comfortable," she said as she started to unzip her dress and walk towards the bathroom.

'I know what this means,' I thought as I smiled, removed my clothes, and made my way to the bed.

Kylee made her way out of the bathroom. My eyes wondered from her feet to her head. Black high heels, black stockings, black thong, and a black bra holding her tits in the perfect place. Her seductive smile framed itself perfectly on her face.

"That's better," she said as she walked slowly towards the bed.

I met her at the side of the bed. I placed my arm around her waist as she straddled me. She began dry-humping me while we made out. She held my head in place with her hands, while I gripped her ass with mine. Her moans into the kiss instantly made me hard.

She teased the tip of my cock with her dry-humping. 'Two can play at that game,' I thought, as I smacked her ass hard enough to echo in the hotel suite.

She didn't cry out. She didn't whine from the pain. She lifted up from the kiss and stared at me, completely turned on, while still dry-humping me.

"Do it again," she said in a monotone, yet sexy voice.

I smacked her other ass cheek as hard as the first, causing her to gasp and smile.

"You smacking me makes me so fucking wet," Kylee said. "Punish me. I've been so bad tonight."

"Is that what you want?" I said with a teasing smile, pulling on her hair. Another gasp escaped her mouth.

"More than anything," she whispered.

I pondered playfully for a bit before asking. "Who is my slut?"

"I'm your slut," she answered.

I was in. I knew it. "Who is my fuck doll?"

"I am your fuck doll."

"Who is my slave?"

"I am your slave, Ohmygod FUUCCKKKK," she moaned out as I pulled on her hair more and buried my face into her tits. I used my hands to press her tits into my face while she collapsed into me. She teased my cock more with her dry-humping while I pinned her tits into my face. I unclipped her bra, and it fell rather easily off of her shoulders.

She yelped as I smacked her ass again while still burying my face into her tits. She may have been in a pleasure-filled agony, but I was in heaven, parked between her massive breasts.

Eventually, she crawled off of me and knelt at my feet.

"May I suck your cock?" She asked innocently.

"Who am I?" I asked.

"You.. you are my Master," Kylee stammered.

"Do you realize your mistake?"

"Yes, Master. I apologize. May I please suck your cock, Master?"

"I don't know," I teased. Kylee's mouth opened in surprise as I continued. "Those big tits would feel great on my cock."

Her smile widened. "Yes, Master, of course."

Kylee squished her tits together and put my cock in between them. She looked up at me as she rubbed my cock with her tits.

It felt phenomenal.

"Does that feel good, Master? I hope you love having your slave on her knees for you," she said with a smile.

"It feels great, my little slut," I said, matching her naughty smile. "You should go faster."

"Yes, Master, of course," Kylee said as she pumped her breasts faster on my cock.

She continued titty-fucking me, staring up at me, incredibly turned on. She then slowed down.

"Mmm Master, that cock feels so good in between my tits," she said. "This makes me so wet."

"Oh really?" I said while she let a drop of spit down in between her tits to lube my cock. "Would you like it in your ass?"

Her eyes widened in excitement. "Of course, Master. Anything for you."

She got up off her knees and slid her thong off, laying it on the floor. I stood up as she laid crawled onto the bed. She rested herself on the bed and looked back at me, sliding her hands behind her back.

"Take me, Master," she said in seductive tone. "My body is all yours."

I pushed my cock into her ass as she let out a low moan. I grabbed onto her wrists as I began pumping my cock into her ass.

"Mmm fuck that ass feels good," I said as I increased my pace.

"That cock is incredible, Master, my God yes..." she moaned out.

I smacked her ass hard while continuing to fuck her ass. Her moans got louder. I then reached for her hair, gripping it tightly.

"FUUUCCKKKK," Kylee moaned. My grip tightened on her hair as I kept fucking her ass. "I'm all yours, Master. Fuck me like you own meeee..."

"My slave, I don't think you get a say, do you?" I asked, as I pulled my cock out of her ass.

She turned to me and pouted. "No, Master, I'm sorry."

I resumed my grip on her hair on the other side of the bed. My cock waved in her face as she looked up at me, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. I slid my cock into her waiting mouth, as she bobbed her head on my cock quickly, despite the fact it was just in her ass.

I let out a long sigh. She closed her eyes as she sucked my cock, and willingly took my cock into her mouth as I began fucking her mouth. I watched as her ass wiggled while I fucked her mouth.

I then pulled my cock out of her mouth. Drool spilled out of her mouth as she looked up at me.

"Thank you, Master," she said with a smile. "How else may I pleasure you?"

"Give me that pussy," I ordered. She spun around the bed and stuck her ass up and placed her head down onto the bed. She wiggled her ass in the air, smiling back at me.

"All yours, Master," Kylee teased. "I'm aaaallll yours."

I slid my cock into her pussy and began pumping my cock into her. She moaned loudly, as I didn't let up. I fucked her as hard as I could, and felt her cum spraying all over my cock.

"Fuck... Yes... Master..." Kylee stammered through moans. "Keep... Fucking... Meeee...."

Her pussy tightened as she spread her legs. She tucked her arms behind her back, and I grabbed a hold of her wrists, continuing to fuck her. She was cumming non-stop.

Soon, it was my turn.

"Where do you want it, slave?" I asked.

She smiled back at me. "Feed me, Master," she muttered.

I pulled out as she crawled to the floor, kneeling at my feet. She held her tits up and stuck her tongue out.

"Mmm, good girl," I admired as I stroked my cock near her waiting face.

"You've trained me so well, Master," Kylee said with a teasing smile. "I can't wait to taste you. Cum all over me."

It wasn't long after that before I came on her face. It dripped into her mouth and on her tits, and she giggled as she stuck her tongue out to lick the leftover cum on my cock.

She giggled as she licked my cum off of her lips. "I love this," she said with a deep breath.

I collapsed onto the bed as she playfully licked up my cum. Kylee looked up at me after and smiled.

"I'm so glad you came here," she said.

****

**Kylee was standing in front of me, wearing a white dress and a veil. I looked down, and saw myself in an expensive-looking suit and tie. There was a minister standing beside us, and everything else around Kylee was covered in white fog.

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the minister asked.

"I do," Kylee said with a smile. I felt myself smile as well.

"And do you, take this slave, to be your wife?"

I stumbled back and widened my eyes in surprise.

"What's the matter, Master?" Kylee asked.

I couldn't find words. A lump grew larger and larger in my throat as I saw Kylee start to cry.

"Master, why don't you want me?" She pleaded.

I tried to speak, but the words couldn't make their way to my mouth.

"WHY!?" Kylee screamed.**

I shot up out of the bed, panting. Kylee was still curled up near me, passed out and snoring softly.

"I gotta figure this out," I whispered to myself, as I laid awake for the rest of the night.

12