From Husband to Houseboy Ch. 11

Story Info
Humiliated by my husband's date.
2.2k words
4.04
3k
3

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story and originally published elsewhere. All characters are of legal age/18+.

This story is about dominance, cuckolding, chastity, being a houseboy, and consensual inequality. If that's not what you're into, move on to another story.

-----

Master Oliver's regular dating continued and I did my best to be the best possible cuckold houseboy and submissive boiwife that I could be. It would still be a few months before he was to meet his new love of his life -- he likes to say that he thinks of both of us as the loves of his life, just in very different ways -- but he definitely had plenty of excellent sex and good dates in the meanwhile. I loved watching him so happy and sexually satisfied. Of course, I was privileged to still be very much part of his sex life, not just by setting up his dates but I also regularly was allowed to eat the cum out of his pussy, or occasionally the pussy of the men he brought home. Moreover, I still regularly got to wake him up with a blowjob, or he dumped a load in my pussy before he went to work.

He even allowed me the occasional orgasm to reward me for all the wonderful service he liked to praise me so much for. Of course, he always insisted not just that I eat my own loads, but also that I listen to him recount his fantastic sex with other men and how I would never be able to pleasure him like that. It felt degrading to hear that I sexually do not measure up -- does he mean it or does he know that I enjoy the humiliation? Maybe a bit of both? -- but I quickly came to associate the humiliation with sexual stimulation and satisfaction. I wondered whether I would even still be able to cum if I wasn't being humiliated and degraded.

***

Some of the men he brought home also enjoyed involving me by humiliating me. Master also liked to have me show off my locked status, if his date was comfortable with the cuckold dynamic of course, and make me assure his dates that I am no threat to them in any way.

One of the men ordered me to get into position for inspection. I wasn't quite sure what to do as my Master didn't usually make me do things like this, but I reasoned that I should make my body as available for his hands and eyes as possible, so I stood straight and put my hands behind my head. He kicked my legs apart and told me to spread. I did and stood to attention, saying "Yes, Sir. Forgive me, Sir." He first walked around me looking me up and down.

"He looks like he's in good condition."

"I require him to eat healthy and work out. I want me cuckold houseboy to look good, even though he's never going to be a hunk."

The man runs his hands over my body. He is rough, grabs my ass, telling my Master "I bet that's a nice hole to fuck."

Master smirks and says: "Oh, it is. He likes it rough, but he's mine."

He pinches my nipples, very hard and I wince. He checks for pubic hair and my armpits, both are smooth. He smells my armpit and compliments my master on his houseboy being very clean. He didn't compliment me for keeping myself clean, however, as so far they were only talking to me in the third person. I was just a piece of meat to inspect, not a person that was part of the conversation.

"Let's check whether he keeps his pussy equally clean."

He pushes two fingers in with nothing but a little bit of his spit. He was rough but I manage to express my discomfort with only a little pained moan. He pulls his fingers out and presents them for me to lick and suck clean. I didn't hesitate, which pleased both of them, and kept enthusiastically sucking until he pulled his fingers away. He lightly slaps my cheek and tells my Master: "He's a good bitch boy."

"I spent a lot of time training him, but it was easy because he's a natural and eager to please me in any way he can."

Lastly, he pulled his dick out, immediately telling my Master: "Don't worry, I'm not planning to fuck him."

His dick was big and thick. He pulled on my small cage and laughed. I blushed. Addressing my directly now, he asked whether I have ever been able to pleasure my husband, or any man really, with this.

"No, Sir. I've never successfully topped a man."

To add to my humiliation, Master confirmed that it was true that I never pleasured him with my dick.

"This thing is pretty useless then, isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir. That's why Master rightly decided that it should remain locked. If I cannot use it to pleasure him or other men, then at least he can use it to deny me and keep me eager to please him."

"I guess that it the best use for a tiny pee pee like this. Are you ashamed of not being a real man, boy?"

"No, Sir. I am just happy to be able to help my husband and Master to live his best life. His pleasure is my joy. I am proud not of being a man, I barely am one, but of being a good cuckold."

He looks at my Master and smiles: "Is he as good a cuckold as he claims to be."

"He may not be much of a man, but he's a great submissive, locked cuckold."

He holds his dick next to my locked dicklet and asks: "Do you think any man would ever prefer your little pee pee over a real dick like mine?"

"No, Sir."

"Is it any surprise that he turned you into a cuckold?"

"No, Sir. We both knew my pathetic little one would never be able to pleasure him. That's why we both enthusiastically embraced the cuckold lifestyle."

I blushed. I felt humiliated, but it also felt right. I embraced my humiliation, almost enjoyed it.

"When did you last get to cum, boy?"

"It's been two weeks, Sir."

"And, when did you last cum without having to beg or ask permission?"

"I cannot even remember, Sir. I've been asking permission for years now."

"So, you've completely given up control over your orgasms?"

"That's right, Sir."

"Do you miss cumming whenever you want to?"

"Sometimes, Sir. But, I know I'm a better submissive cuckold when I'm horny and eager. In the end, I get more pleasure from pleasing my Master and seeing him happy and fulfilled than I ever got from the fleeting pleasure from my always underwhelming orgasms."

"Do you love hearing your Master moan and squirm in pleasure because of other men's dicks?"

"More than anything, Sir."

"Good, because that's exactly what you'll be listening to for the next few hours."

"Thank you for giving my Master the sexual satisfaction that I cannot."

***

The retreated to the bedroom, which I had prepared for them with fresh sheets, lube, condoms if they wish to use it, soft lighting, and some bubbly on ice. They left the door open to make sure I would hear every kiss, every soft-spoken sweet word, as much as the loud and vulgar exclamations and moans. It was still early, so Master ordered me to make dinner for three. It was hard to focus on the cooking rather than the beautiful sounds coming from the bedroom.

It was the first time Master had me cook for his date and I wasn't sure whether to set the table for three or two. In the end, I decided that it was their date, and I could eat in the kitchen but they overruled me and told me to join them. The dinner started a bit awkward, as I wasn't sure whether I could talk freely, but soon we had a very pleasant three-way conversation.

After dinner, they made out some more while I served them drinks and desert, and massaged their feet to help them relax.

***

After his date left, Master couldn't stress enough how proud he was of my performance today, and as reward he sat on my face. He had plugged himself after sex to make sure to keep the cum for me to eat out of his pussy. He unlocked me and slowly jerked me off as he told me all about how great the sex had been, only to edge me a few times and then order me to get some ice to shrink my dick and get it back into my cage. I was disappointed not to cum -- I shouldn't be; I had long since accepted it was entirely his decision but I really and stupidly had gotten my hopes up.

Noticing my frustration, he kissed me and said 'soon, boy'. Unfortunately, he followed it up with a smirk and 'maybe' as he locked me back up...

***

A few days later, he didn't have a date and he just wanted a quiet evening at home. I welcomed him home with a cocktail and a foot massage, which turned into worshipping his feet, which smelled wonderfully sweaty after a long day at the office. He pulled me onto the couch to cuddle. While I write mostly about the hot, humiliating, and painful episodes, because I love them, there are as many sweet and tender moments -- if anything, probably more than before we embraced this lifestyle.

I made dinner, of course, but he told me to keep it warm and join him in the bedroom first. Often when he just wants to use me as his cumdump, he just fucks me in the storage room on my mattress there. But, today he wanted to make love to me. After a long time of making out, slapping and choking me a bit, playing with my nipples, and some soft biting, he pushed me face down into the bed and got on top of me. Starting to fuck me deep but sensually, he grabs my throat and turns me head to make out as he is balls deep.

He then whispers: "I love that you are my bitch boy now. I love that I own your pussy, your dick, and your body -- not to mention your mind."

I can only moan deep in response.

He continues: "Your soul belongs to me. I decide if, when, and how you get to cum. You'd do pretty much anything for me. Isn't that right?"

I just about manage to moan 'Yes, Sir!'

"You don't just accept your chastity, you embrace it; you are entirely devoted to me and my happiness and satisfaction, even at the expense of your own sexual satisfaction. You watch me bring home other men and encourage it. I love that I fuck whoever I want, yet when I decide to fuck you instead of some of the younger, prettier boys out there, you feel nothing but honoured."

His words are driving me crazy. In combination with his sensual but forceful fucking, I feel like I might be getting close to my very first anal orgasm. I moan and beg him to keep going. I tell him that most of all I'm honoured to be his cuckold and wear his cage.

"That's right, boy." He pushed down on my throat and brings my head back so he can whisper right into my ears: "You're mine; you're my chaste cuckold boywife and houseboy. You're my slave and I am your Master and owner. And, you wouldn't want it any other way, would you boy?"

He was absolutely right, and hearing those words, I knew I had reached the point of no return. I screamed for joy as my pussy pulsated, as did my prostate. The feeling was so overwhelming; I never had an orgasm like this from my mediocre dick. I never shot that much despite my dick not even being free. As soon as I started to shoot my load, the contractions of my pussy sent him over the top as well.

***

He collapses on top of me. I bask in his love and enjoy his weight on top of me. As we both catch out breath, I tell him that what he told me felt like the most romantic words I had ever heard. I told him I loved cooking and cleaning for him, worshipping him, and that I want to do anything I can to show my love for him. In the end, the most romantic thing he can do for me is making me feel small, weak, unequal, entirely dependent on him, but most importantly: deeply loved. In other words: make me feel that I am His!

We had a late dinner and watched a movie cuddled up together. That night he even had me sleep with him in his bed. As we drifted off, he casually mentioned that now that I can cum from anal stimulation alone, he might never have to unlock me again.

Just a few weeks ago, the thought would probably have terrified me, but now it just seemed like a logical and reasonable conclusion. I smiled as we spooned and fell asleep.

***

To be continued... (Of course! I won't leave you hanging with an incomplete story!)