From Husband to Houseboy Ch. 10

Story Info
Fully embracing being his cuckold.
2k words
3.36
6.8k
4

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story and originally published elsewhere. All characters are of legal age/18+.

This story is about dominance, cuckolding, chastity, being a houseboy, and consensual inequality. If that's not what you're into, move on to another story.

-----

The next day, we went ahead and made a dating profile for several apps. In the profile, we were completely honest, described me as his locked cuckold and houseboy, and Master Oliver as my master, owner, and potential equal and generous lover for whoever would be lucky enough to date or hook up with Him. We said he was looking for both one-night stands, continuing FWB, or a long-term relationship if they click. Playing with me would only be possible if and when a longer-term relation of trust had been established. Master said his goal was not to whore me out -- he held me tight as he said that, adding: "You're very special to me, not some cheap toy to let just anyone play with." I had to choke back a tear; despite being locked and writing the profile that would help completing my transformation to his unequal and locked cuckold, I was just so happy and satisfied in this moment.

The pictures we added included face and naked torso pics, dick and booty pics for the more hookup-oriented apps, as well as a pic of the two of us that we still had to make. He put on one of his best suits and looked fantastic, as always, and I was completely naked apart from my cage and a leather collar he put on me. He also leashed the collar and held the leash as I kneeled by his side. He put his hand on the top of my head. I blushed. Here I was: naked and kneeling next to my master for a pic that would out me as a submissive, locked, cuckold to anyone in the city with a gay dating profile. There would be no hiding my face nor my status. Of course, it felt humiliating. It was a big step -- there would be no more hiding. Sooner or later, there would be people we know who come across this. They may take screenshots and share them. This was the moment where I had to accept that this isn't just some playing around anymore. This is now a part of who I am -- correction: this is who I am.

As I repeated to myself, 'this is who I am', the shame made place for pride. I was no longer blushing, but rather beaming. I rested my head against his thighs, as if looking for protection from my Master like a dog wanting to rest its head on its owner's lap. I am not ashamed to put his pleasure before my own and to devote my life to his happiness. I am proud to be so committed to the happiness of the man that I love and to find happiness in being his cuckold and servant. Where in the first few pictures we took I looked hesitant and ashamed, in the last pictures I looked proud, confident, yet completely submissive. Being submissive doesn't mean being meek, I realized.

Putting the finishing touches to the profiles, he asked me again whether I was sure about adding that picture. I smiled and said that nothing would make me happier than for people to know that I am his submissive cuckold -- at least those who are on such apps, who presumably are already somewhat open-minded. I did not have the slightest hesitation about pressing submit; in fact, it felt liberating. If felt right.

***

Master and I shared the responsibility of filtering through matches and the many horrible people on such apps. He gave me clear instructions on filtering: anyone who starts out with abuse or denigration of me is immediately blocked -- he says he would never be able to enjoy being with somebody who doesn't respect me. Those initial responses were common enough to add to the profile that such responses would immediately get blocked, which didn't of course stop them. To some extent, I actually enjoyed the abusive messages, because I knew that they came from people who didn't understand our dynamic at all and could not grasp the love and mutual respect involved in it, or the care from him for me. It made me happy to know how much stronger our relationship is than people imagined it to be. Others to filter out immediately were pure bottoms -- he already has one! -- or people who seemed more intent on using or abusing me than on making love to my master.

Despite all the filtering, he was predictably still very popular. Many people also just seemed curious about our relationship. Master wanted to avoid too many people just wanting to hook up out of curiosity but also said that that shouldn't stop his from getting some good dick -- if they seemed just to want to try something different but were good looking with a nice dick, they could still pass the screening. Out of the flood of responses, we managed to narrow it down to a few most of the time. He'd flirt with a few on the app, and if it seemed to lead somewhere, he'd task me with the practical duties of setting things up: manage his calendar, figure out where and when, etc. Some men loved the idea of coming over to our home, and got a kick of fucking my husband when I was home and could listen, or maybe watch; others weren't quite so ready for the cuckold dynamic and preferred to meet elsewhere first. Some wanted to meet for drinks or dinner first, others wanted to get right into the fucking.

Much of the time, he'd browse my screened selection of profiles and flirt with men as I was under the table, on my knees, sucking his dick lovingly and passionately enough to keep him horny and hard, but not intense enough to make him cum (yet) so as not to make him lose his interest in flirting and sexting.

***

In the following weeks, master had 2-3 hookups or dates per week. For some, I made reservations at restaurants; for others I booked hotel rooms; in yet other cases, they came over to our house and I was lucky enough to either be allowed to watch or listen from outside the bedroom. Some of the men he only saw once, which didn't mean he wasn't satisfied but rather that it was always meant to be a one-night stand. Others he saw a few times; a few became regular FWBs. The men he had proper dates with, he didn't necessarily have sex with on the first date, though he did bring some of them home and in one case called me to arrange a last-minute hotel room.

Many of the men he took to hotel rooms, I never met in person. However, I did get messages from some. My master gave them my phone number and they sent me pictures or short videos to remind me of what I can never get with Him. They sent me pictures of their hard dicks lining up for my Master's ass or of his ass covered with their cum, or short videos of them fucking my Master so good -- no wonder he craved other men, men who could give them what I couldn't! They'd often write messages with it: "Don't worry, cucky! Your husband is getting what you cannot give him and, he's loving it!"; or: "If you're a good boy, he may let you eat my load out of his pussy when he gets home!"

One beautiful, young black boy with a nice somewhat-above-average dick made sure to facetime me and made me tell him about how I've never been able to top my husband like he always desired and deserved, about how I've been locked for weeks and haven't cum "because if I cannot provide this pleasure for my master, I don't deserve to cum" and about how I love knowing my master is getting the pleasure I cannot give him "from real men like you." He flooded my husband's pussy when I told him that. After he caught his breath, he said: "I bet you'd love to eat that load out of his ass, don't you boy?"

- "Yes, Sir. I'd love that."

He turned the camera to my visibly satisfied master, who told me: "Well, you deserved it, boy. I'll made sure to bring it home for you, and I'll even let you play with yourself while I sit on your face. I don't know yet whether you deserve to cum, but at least you'll get to edge..."

- "Thank you, Sir. That's so generous!"

(I did in the end not get to cum that night, but I didn't care...)

***

Of course, not everything went smoothly all the time. Some dates didn't go anywhere -- maybe they just didn't click, or maybe the man misrepresented himself. But, that was OK; Master Oliver still had me to take care of his needs, and many dates did end up with good sex, or with a second and third date. However, there was also a time when I fucked up. Trying to juggle my own job, most of the household chores, keeping track of his dates, making reservations, etc., I ended up mixing up a reservation. Master and his date had a different date -- entirely my fault! I felt so bad for him: he dressed up, cleared his schedule, only to show up at the restaurant and not have a reservation. The reservation was for the next day, which was also the date I had given to his date.

I couldn't apologize enough; I begged him for forgiveness, on my knees kissing his hand. He was frustrated at first but in the end said he would forgive me once he gets over his frustration. He acknowledged that I had a lot on my plate and that it's understandable that I ended up making a mistake: "It would be unfair, I guess, to be angry at you for an honest mistake."

I was so relieved to hear him say that, but then he continued: "But, I will punish you. Maybe it's not fair, but what you love about our relationship is that it is about power and inequality, not fairness. After all, I should be able to punish you even if you did everything right, isn't that so?"

"Yes, Sir!"

He ended up ordering me to remove the mattress, pillow, and blanket from the storage room/my bedroom: "Remember, boy, those are luxuries I can take away whenever I want to. But, I'm sure you'll be a good boy and earn them back!" He then put a locking collar on me and attached the leash to the bolt. This was my first time out since he had me move into the storage room. After he locked me there, he pulled out his dick and fucked me raw and dry. It was a rough and painful fuck, and he choked me as he pounded me. Of course, I love getting choked and rough-dicked, but this was intense even for me. He came quickly, and he told me after he flooded my pussy: "Just because you fucked up and are punished, doesn't mean I shouldn't get any pussy. I just had to make sure that you knew it was a punishment fuck."

He ended up giving me back the blanket and pillow, but not the mattress. That way, I managed to get at least semi-comfortable. He left me in time-out for the night and a good part of the next morning, releasing me just before noon and telling me to get a move on with my chores. Before he left that evening for his actual date -- correct day this time -- he kissed me tenderly and told me: "Just because I punished you, doesn't mean I was angry. I know how hard you work to please me, but I also know that you wouldn't want me to go easy on you when you make mistakes, because you always want to be your best for me."

All I could think was how much I love him and how lucky I am to be his cuckold servant! I really hope he has a great date!

***

We are getting closer to the end. Three more chapters to go.