From Mother to Mare Pt. 05

Story Info
The conclusion to their story.
16.9k words
4.18
16.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervitsky
Pervitsky
107 Followers

Part 5: Flesh and blood.

Chapter 12

The next day, after this whole incident with his dad, Liam finally had his meltdown while he sat on his desk, bone-deep in guilt for all the abuse he did to his mother. Gloomy shards of feelings had infected his mood with despair.

"You look so sad," his mom called from the door, stark naked as per his rule of no clothing. "Can I come in, master?"

He stared at her but didn't say a word. She slowly dropped on all fours, crawled inside like a puppy, and kneeled very close to his feet. "Can I talk to you?"

Another wave of guilt sent shivers through his spine. "Go away," he mewled.

"Just for five minutes," she pouted, "let me talk to my son."

Liam sprang up from his seat, gripped her by the arm, and raised his mother to her feet while yanking her towards the door. "Just leave."

"NOO," she snapped, and clutching the collar of his T-shirt, she pushed him back on his seat. Her eyes had the same angry expression as the day when he made her walk naked in the trailer park. Her eyes momentarily closed, and she took a deep breath. "Just listen to me for five fucking minutes, and then I will go away."

"Shoot."

Regina settled down on the edge of his bed and started speaking: "That day I hurt you so much. I know it, but you never considered that I have feelings too, that I have my needs and fears."

"I said I loved you and that I wanted you to love me back, that's all."

"I know; that's what we are going to talk about. So just listen to me; I will tell you everything that you don't know about my life. Before my dad died, everything was good; my life was happy. I used to feel loved. The day he passed away, I threw a tantrum, asking for a new dress. Mom tried to calm me down, but I didn't listen. I kept on asking for it because my friend got a new dress as a present. So, he went to the town to get me one," she gulped, "and he never came back. His car crashed against an 18-wheeler, and he died on the spot. Mom never stopped blaming me, and after the funeral she became violent for the first time in my life, yelling at me, slapping me, and dragging me to the bedroom when I refused to sleep. Slowly, over the years she became worse, insulting me at every step. She was always conservative but after he passed away, things became out of control. I wanted everything to go back to normal and wished that somehow Dad would return. As we moved from apartment to apartment, I kept losing friends, and I never had the chance to go out with any boy because mom would never allow it. She often said that love is a lie. In my teenage years, whenever we argued, it always ended with her hitting me with something, either a magazine or a stick.

"Then I met your dad when I turned seventeen. He made me feel special and cared for, something which I longed for. When I told mom about him, she just gave me a strict no. Rick asked me to run away with him, and I did. I moved into his shabby one-bedroom place, and we were happy. But by that time, her conservative mindset had already taken root in me; I just wasn't aware of it. So although we shared a kind of an emotional closeness, he always wanted to get physical which I had a hard time with.

"Your dad," Regina looked at Liam, "was good with money. By day, he would trade in the stock market, and by evening, he worked at Starbucks. I started working at a dinner too, and together we assembled the money for the down payment of a mortgage and bought us a tiny home. Then he made me pregnant at eighteen, and we got married. I was happy again. I felt like those old days were back.

"When you were born, I still remember how happy I was." --She smiled sweetly. "But things soon started falling apart. He started gambling and often blamed me for it. He would insult my fashion, calling them mommy outfits, and it would often lead to arguments.

"Then he ran away," her voice quivered with tears, "and I stopped believing in love too. I took out my ring and stashed it in a bin. I burned my wedding gown, and I promised to never love again because, after all, it's a lie. I began believing what my mother wanted me to," she sniveled and started weeping.

Rushing over, Liam sat next to her. He drew her closer to his chest.

"We soon lost the house because I failed to pay the mortgage, and we moved here."

Liam raised her from the bed and placed her naked body on his lap, locking her in a gentle embrace. She continued, "My life was gray until you started to change me. You somehow pushed back the walls that I erected around my heart, and you probed in. You started to mould me by taking out the parts that I buried a long time ago. You made me feel like a woman again."

He hugged her closer and his heart started to melt from her warm breaths on his chest.

"I heard you talking to Jennie last night."

It startled him. "You did? But you said you were in the bar."

"I lied silly," she giggled and raised her head, "you know why I pushed you away when you asked me to marry you? Because I was scared that sooner or later you would leave me too when you find a better girl. But last night I realized that there is only one person who will never leave me; its you," --she snuggled into his chest-- "I'm giving myself to you, Lee; you can do anything you want with me; you can beat me, humiliate me, whore me out, or do anything else that you prefer. What happens to me from now on, it's your decision."

"I don't want you to be my slave. I want you to be my mother and my woman."

"I'm a slut now. A shameless one. Will you want a mother like this?"

Cupping her cheeks, he raised her eyes. "Remember, I'm the one who made you a slut. If I didn't want a mother like this, I wouldn't have done it in the first place."

She smiled back in his palms. "So what happens now?"

"How about we buy a house and move in? You don't have to marry me or be my woman; I just want to spend the rest of my life with you, just you and nothing else."

Regina smiled, and gently cupping his jaw, she said, "Are you a pervert who loves fucking his own mother?" and pulled his head up and down, making him nod. She giggled, "Do you love tying me up and thrashing me?" and made his head nod again. Liam smiled at this playful childishness. "Do you want to marry me?" she asked, making his head nod yet again.

Liam's eyes lit up with brightness. "Do you mean it, ma?"

"Yes," she cooed, "but before you take any decision, think about it. Being a wife is completely different. I will take care of your needs, but you will also have to take care of mine."

"I will, ma, I always will," he rubbed her naked thighs.

"Do you know what I mean? I have become a very sexual woman because of you. So sometimes I will submit to you; I will let you do whatever the fuck you want to do, but I have another side too; sometimes I will be dominant and do shit to you. Are you okay with that?"

A sweet smile lit up his face. "You know what's the meaning of the word Regina?"

She shook her head.

"It means queen. So yeah, sometimes I will submit to my queen."

Regina wrapped her hands around his neck. "Baby, oh baby," her eyes became wet. "It feels like a dream."

"It's not my queen. So will you marry me and be my wife and my lover forever?"

"Yes," she purred, "I will. Where's your ring?"

"I, um, actually," he stammered. "I flushed it."

"Why!?"

"I was angry, but don't worry, we will buy a new pair of rings."

"So let's get registered today?"

"No, we can't register our marriage; it's illegal for a mother and son to get married."

"Huh? But you said incest is legal in Rhody."

"It is. You can fuck; but you can't get married."

"So what now?"

"Don't be disappointed, my queen; we will get married in secret. We will make our pledge to each other."

"Okay," she smiled, "we will be together from now on."

"'Til death do us part."

She nudged her forehead on his, "'til death do us part."

***

In the afternoon, Liam smiled at his mother as they stood in front of each other. The bodice of the lacy wedding gown clung around her chest and torso, while the hemline gave a few peeks of her thighs. The veil around her crown seemed like an angel's halo. She never looked so pretty or happy before; that day, she smiled and blushed like a virgin.

"Shall we start?" she asked.

"Mm-hm."

"Remember, we first tell our vows, and then we exchange rings."

"Alright princess. Let me go first. I, Liam Hall, take you, Regina Hall, to be my wife. I promise to love you in good times and bad; I promise to be faithful, loving, and very good at bed." Regina giggled at him as he continued, "From this day forward, my heart, my body and my soul--it's all yours."

She looked at him with kindness and love, "I, Regina, take you, Liam, as my husband. I promise to honor this vow till my last day, and I promise to be everything you need me to be. I will stand by your side in your darkest times and your brightest and share the most sacred bond with you, in life and in death. I promise to be your princess and your queen, your lover and your friend. I promise to love and cherish this bond. I promise to be yours forever and always."

They exchanged rings and looked at each other. "Now you may kiss the bride, master."

Cupping each other's faces, both locked into a deep kiss. They had kissed many times before, but this time it felt different. When she probed her tongue inside him, it felt like he could taste love. It wasn't rough; it was gentle. As he carefully wrapped his lips around hers, with her tongue slurping inside his mouth, he felt like time had stopped; even all the rough mind-bending sex with her didn't feel so good. It was a gentle warmth that transferred from her mouth and dripped down to his heart.

After several minutes, she gently pulled back, "Honey, let's make love now."

"Yes," he smiled.

They did this secret ritual inside his old bedroom and decided to consummate it in hers. Out of this room, they walked side by side into the other bedroom. It was filled with the sweet smell of rose petals sprinkled over the bed. There were candles, jars of honey, flowers, and chocolates.

"Can I record it?" she asked.

"You want to record? Why? It's not like we will upload it to your only fans."

"No, honey, it's the most important moment of my life. It will be our wedding video; after many years, we will play it as we cuddle beside each other."

"Okay, gimme me minute."

Quickly, Liam set up the cam on the tripod and started recoding. When he turned back towards her, she slowly dropped the gown, revealing an eternal sight of beauty. Her breasts were exposed, so was her crotch, but her legs were veiled with garters and lacy stockings. Stepping closer, she hugged him in a warm embrace, placing her ears on his chest. She sighed, and her hot nuzzle melted him; it drowned him in affection. When he tried to break the hug, she wrapped her hands more tightly around him, "No, let me hear your heartbeat; it's the sound of the heart that loves me. Let me cherish this moment a bit more."

"You're so sweet."

"Lee, do you realize what we have done today?"

"We committed a sin."

"No baby," she said, raising her head and palming his cheeks. "We committed ourselves to each other. It's love. There is no sin in love. Today we made a sacred vow to one another, and I'm happy I made that pledge to my son and no one else."

His heart felt happy; this is what he wanted: his mother as his lover. "I love you."

"I love you too. It's the happiest moment of my life because the little boy whom I showed how to walk has shown me how it feels to be loved. You have shown me the pleasure of sex; you have shown me what it means to be a woman and how happy one feels when loved back by the person you love. Take me to bed, hubby."

Liam raised her in his arms and carried her to the bed. He caressed her hair and called, "Regi?"

Her eyes widened with a gentle smile. "Oh honey, call me by my name again."

"Let's make love, Regi."

"Come to your mother-wife," she extended her hands, and in her warm embrace, he kissed her shoulders, then licked down to the ripe breasts of his newlywed mother. He sucked on her nipples. "I want to drink your milk again."

"Aww, baby, mommy would be very happy to feed you too. But for now, I can feed you a different milk."

She spread her legs, "Come, drink from this fountain; drink your mother's sour milk."

Between her parted thighs, he inhaled the smell of her dripping honeypot, the scent of his wife, and the essence of his mother. He leaned to licked her labia and sucked so deeply that she moaned obscenity: "That's right, drink it all; this is your mother's honey."

Her words sparked a different passion in him and he slurped with the full force of his lungs, swallowing all the sore sweet juices till they filled the jar of his soul.

"AHHHHHN, this is what a good boy does; he drinks his mother's milk, the milk of his mother's cunt." She cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, and Liam felt more juice coming out of her soaking hole. "Baby, let me taste you too." She raised his head and laid him on his back. Unbuckling his trouser, she pulled it down, revealing his giant erect pole. In an instant, she leaned and wrapped his dick in her palm and sniffed it. "AHN, this is my son's cock, this dirty lewd smell is making me horny." She licked his shaft, "this cock belongs to me." She sucked his cock inside her mouth and kept pushing down till it reached the depth of her throat and her lips touched the very base of his shaft. She took his whole dick in, not flinching for a sec, and, burying her nose in his dirty bush, inhaled again as her tongue swirled around his shaft.

"AAHN MAA, you're deepthroating me."

"MNN MM," she purred with his dick buried in her throat, and she squeezed his balls with her hands. As she pulled up and looked at him, she muttered with a froth-filled mouth, "Your dick is freaking tasty."

She picked up a jar of honey and poured some on his torso, and like a hungry kitten, she licked on his chest, swirling around his nipples and down the length of his belly.

"I want to do it too."

From the jar she sipped a mouthful then, locking her lips on his, spilled the fluid into his mouth until he swallowed every drop.

"How did it taste?"

"Like heaven," he replied.

Raising the jar above her head, she emptied the whole container, drenching herself in sweetness. As the golden honey dribbled down her body, she looked like a goddess from the aura of brightness and the sweet smell that mixed with her body's odor.

"Come lick mommy clean."

Like a bear, he pounced on her and lapped her face. He licked her eyelashes, nose, and lips before moving down to her neck. "Ah," a soft moan erupted as his tongue danced around her throat. He groped her tits, smearing the honey even more before moving to her juggs and her erect nipples that stuck out in the air. He grazed his tongue along her body, down the midriff, and back up till he reached and licked her armpits. It was a bittersweet taste of sweat mingled with honey. As he lusciously licked on her underarms, his loins became warm with a different kind of lust--a lust fused with love.

"AHN AHH," you're licking me in a very dirty place.

"I have already licked dirtier places in your body," he chimed, and he got busy licking her again.

Picking up another jar, he emptied the honey on both their bodies. They dripped in slimy sweetness and a golden color that resembled the golden love that soaked through their hearts. He palmed along her smooth skin, smearing the honey along like a masseur. She embraced him, and all the inches of her body touched all the inches of his, until they seemed like two golden dolls melting on each other from the warmth of passion while they lapped each other's bodies.

Regina pushed him down on the bed and climbed on him. "It's time to feel your dick. I want to feel my son's dick," she purred. Her hips pushed down on the shaft into her wet pussy. "Feel it; feel every inch of your mother's cunt." Her movement was slow; the sensitive skin of their organs rubbed together. "This cunt brought you to this world, so feel it and come back inside me," she purred while riding him with love. There was a fire in her eyes, a fire of feral lust.

"AHN, ma, I want to go back into your womb; I want to become one with you again."

She hiked up and pushed down on his cock again. "You already are; you are a part of me; we are inseparable. From this moment on, we are eternal."

She moved faster and faster. Both of them moaned as their thighs danced together, rubbing in pleasure, consummating their secret love affair.

Liam felt his heart burning on a pleasant flame when he looked at the mesmerizing sight above him: the goddess herself, who conceived him now bouncing on him. In that split moment, he saw her eyes getting wet, and two drops of her tears fell on his chest. "What's wrong?" he stroked her cheeks.

She quivered with a smile. "These are tears of joy. I don't know why I'm feeling so happy right now. It's like a gentle wind is caressing away the bruises on my soul," she cupped his face, moving up and down on his shaft with more speed. "I want to scream to the entire world that, AHHHHHN, I'm in love with my son, my own flesh and blood. It's not a sin, AAAHHHH. It's the purest form of love."

She grabbed on the headboard and rammed with force. "AAAAHHHN HMNNF" both moaned together, and the bed creaked so loud that it seemed like it's legs would shatter. "AAAHNNNN, you're so hard; my boy's cock is hard for me, HNNFFF."

Liam squeezed her bulky tits, which bounced before his eyes. He felt the softness, the creamy delight, and the hard nubs that poked his palm. They were his, and she belonged to him. His loins felt as warm as his heart, and his dick became wet from her slopping honey. As she shot up in the air and dropped down on his dick, his glans pushed into her womb, the very place that nested him when he wasn't even born. This moment was a speck in the vast stretch of time, but for him, this moment was timeless. This union with his mother--the woman he longed for--was at last real.

"AHNN, ma, AHN, you're moving too fast," he cried when his mother rode him with all the strength she had. Her lust filled eyes glared down on him as if she wanted to posses him forever.

"Yes, OHHHHHHN YESS BABY, feel me, feel my womb, feel my cunt, feel every inch of me."

"HNNF, you're going to make me cum."

"Yes, cum into me, fill my womb, AHHHHHHHN."

She rode him with passion and love. His balls clenched as hot cum churned up and her thighs smashed against his, skin on skin, with the sound of wet flesh.

"OHHHHN AHN AHAAHN I am cumming ma, you're making me cum."

His dick banged a fountain of sperm inside her very womb--his own mother's womb. This pleasure of incestuous union, this symphony of love, echoed from wall to wall, shuddering the doors and window panes, piercing the concrete, and rippling the air.

"I AM CUMMING," she moaned like a box of TNT blowing up, and beneath her he moaned too "me too, MA AAHHHHHN AHHHHHHN, I AM CUMMING TOO."

"Yes, I can feel you inside me; you're filling me up."

She stopped with his stick still buried inside whie he spurted waves after waves of hot cum into her. "AHHHN, your cum is searing my insides."

When she raised her hips, a stream of thick cream came out of her pussy. "Look at this creampie." She held her palm beneath her pussy until a puddle of his semen amassed together. Raising her hand to her mouth, she drank his while fluid, swallowing each drop with care. "This is my lover's cum," she slurred while pouring his jizz into her mouth and throat.

"I don't want to stop; I want to keep having sex."

"So do I," she smiled with her cum-covered lips and slipped between his legs. She gripped his cock, and smearing some drops of semen on his flaccid tool, she started moving her grip along the shaft to bring him back to hardness. She sucked and licked the mess on his cock, swallowing him till it sprang up again.

Pervitsky
Pervitsky
107 Followers