From Mother to Mare Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to ride you again?" she asked.

"No, this time I will do it."

Regina grinned and lay down beside him. Rolling her over, Liam raised her leg and rested her thigh on his shoulder. "Your smell is making me crazy," he chimed and kissed her thighs, still smeared with honey. Drifting his loins between her legs, with her thigh still resting in his traps, Liam pushed his hard dick again, and another moan escaped her lips.

"Yes, FUCK yes," she cupped his face. "Give me a kiss, baby."

"I have an idea," he smiled. Unwrapping a bar of chocolate, he plunged one end inside her mouth, and as his hips started ramming her pussy, his lips wrapped around the other end of the bar. Both looked into each other's eyes biting down the length of the chocolate while the length of his shaft kept drilling her with full force.

Both the bride and groom swallowed the bar as it kept getting smaller and their lips got closer. It created more longing and more desperation for each other's lips as they gorged the bar, swallowing with a beastly hunger. Finally, when their lips clashed, fire exploded in their hearts. Liam's dick went crazy inside her pussy while her tongue went crazy inside him.

The chocolate wasn't fully swallowed when they started exchanging saliva, and a mixture of cocoa and their spit swapped from one mouth to another. But they were past the point of caring; they just indulged in each other. Their bodies were a mess of sticky fluids; their mouths dirty from the dripping mix of cocoa and froth; and their sex was both wild and filled with a love that drenched their souls.

They fucked like this for minutes and minutes as Liam clenched his sphincter to hold his orgasm for as long as he could, and their mouths never parted. Their smooches were so hungry and filled with lust that the room was imbued with the sound of kiss, lips against lips, slurping, sucking, and fucking like beasts.

Their actions spoke of their desire to never be separated from each other. They wanted to cross the boundaries of their bodies and get mingled with one another forever, and maybe they did, for even if their bodies had a strict boundary, their souls were boundless. They meshed with each other until their consciousness became one. Their souls ceased being two, and they unified into a single entity, both mother and son, in this incestuous union.

Finally, Regina moaned in his mouth without stopping her relentless kisses, "MNHHHHHHFFF MMMMNNNNNNNN." Liam felt her pussy clenching shut, and a stream of hot liquid washed over his dick as she climaxed with their lips still smashed against each other. She wrapped her legs around his hips, signaling him not to stop, and he didn't; he just kept shoving his tool in and out with frenzy.

Several more minutes passed. His lips were hurting from all the smooching, his tongue felt weak, yet his heart pumped so much passion that even amidst the pain, his tongue went on swirling, as so did hers.

Liam started moving faster and faster with each stroke when his sack got filled with another load of semen. He clenched his sphincter even tighter to keep himself from cumming. He squeezed her breasts and her lips squeezed his tongue when he felt her pussy clenching his dick again and a hot torrent gushed out of her loins, coating his abdomen with her hot, humid honey.

"AHHN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGNNNNNN," she moaned out load with a squirting climax, and Liam could hold no longer. He felt searing cum soaring up his shaft, and his cock spurted a hot jet of thick cum deep inside her motherly cunt.

"AHHHN, I am cumming," he moaned, and at last, when his orgasm ceased, he collapsed on her.

They were even more of a mess. Honey, chocolate, spit, cum, and her juices from the shuddering orgasm, all mixed together along their bodies. They were wrapped in a slimy, obscene mixture of edibles and their bodily fluids.

"HA AAHN HA, I don't want to stop," Liam panted as he spoke. "I want to keep fucking my mother-wife."

"Me too. I want to keep fucking my darling son whole day long."

He looked into her eyes, and she looked at him, "Let me use my mouth to get you hard again."

"No need," Liam said, stroking his own dick back to erection, "it's almost hard again."

"Then what are you waiting for? Come back inside your mommy."

Liam plunged his semi-hard dick back into her cunt, and after one or two pushes, her slimy warmth made him fully erect. "That's it, baby," she purred. "Keep fucking your mother. Claim her. Make her yours."

"You're mine," he pecked her lips, "you're all mine now."

"Never let me go. I don't care if I am selfish; I just don't want you to ever let me go."

"Never," he rammed faster. "I am yours too."

"AHHN baby," she moaned as his dick went crazy again. "Even if we are damned, even if we rot in hell, I will still be with you."

They kissed again, locking lips like before. Her legs wrapped around his hips, and they went on fucking and kissing for hours and hours, till they fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

Chapter 13

After their secret wedding, Liam applied to get pre-approved for a mortgage, and with the help of an agent introduced to him by Bob, Liam found a decent single-family home. Together with his mom, he packed their necessary doodads into boxes for shifting, and following the closing, both of them rode on his new motorbike to reach that house.

It was placed in the farthest corner of a tranquil street, a bit detached from the other houses. Its blue-shingled roof stood on sturdy concrete walls, and both the front and backyard lawns were meticulously groomed with a cool driveway standing in front of the garage.

"How is it?"

Regina smiled sweetly, "It's beautiful."

Parking his motorbike, they tottered together till they climbed up the railed stairs of the quaint porch garnished with hanging pots of begonias on either side; it seemed like this building was newly built just like their relationship. As they unlocked the door and walked inside, a smell of fresh paint welcomed them into the living room. It had vinyl flooring and colorful walls. Standing on the entrance, they looked around the space; a tiny fireplace sat before a long tuxedo couch radiating visions of an intimate ambiance, while the modular kitchen and dining area gave out ideas for delicious candlelight dinners.

Going forward and out of the living room, they entered a long, narrow hallway that ended in the backward lawn, with two big bedrooms on either side, a stair that led up to the attic, laundry, and a luxurious bathroom on the far end. Both took their time drifting around in each room until they reached the end of the hallway, where a sliding glass door stood between them and the lawn.

Liam slid the door open, and a fresh autumnal scent blew in. The grass was neatly trimmed, and a brawny maple tree stood sentinel, lending an enchanting touch. Regina walked out into the open and, moving closer to the tree, palmed its brown trunk. Liam followed behind her and cupped both of her shoulders. "Do you like it ma?"

She turned around and looked at him, "This is all I ever wanted: a home. Thank you."

"I love you," he chimed.

"I love you too," she palmed his face and, standing on her tiptoe, kissed him while their rings shone in the morning light. A fresh wind blew over the canopy, tossing down a few red leaves on their shoulders as if nature herself was blessing this mother-son duo while they locked each other's lips in a deep kiss.

Pulling back gently, Liam said, "I have some paperwork left to do; I will be back within an hour."

"Don't be late," she stroked his hair. "I am already getting wet."

Liam grinned with mischief. "I will be back as fast as I can."

***

Liam settled the deal with his agent and went through some accounting papers of the club. The business was booming, with more performers registering and an ever-increasing demand for seats. The demand rose so high that they had to start printing extra passes for the following days of a week.

After all his due work was done, Liam rushed home with a rod between his legs. He went straight for the master bedroom, but Regina wasn't there. What he found instead was a note on the bed with the words, 'Looking for me, motherfucker? Come to the kitchen.'

When he paced to the kitchen, she was still not there, but he found another note stuck on the countertop: 'Aww, missing me, you horny cow? How about looking at the fireplace?'

Around the fireplace, he found a note taped on the hearth: 'What's wet on the inside but not a cunt? What spins but never does any stunt? Solve this.' With his dick dangling with full hardness, he felt frustration soaring inside him. His brain functioned less while his cock did all the thinking.

"For fuck's sake, where are you, ma?" He shouted with no response. He read the note again and muttered, "Fucking laundry."

Inside the laundry, he found another sticky note, and his blood boiled. 'What's taking you so long, Dickhead? Solve this one real quick: I have a hard body like your dick, and I have red hair like a mythic chick. Like your horny shaft, I stand so tall, and I am brightest in the fall.' By now, his body was hot with aggressive lust and frustration. Walking back into the hallway, Liam looked at the maple tree, then, going outside, found another note nailed to its trunk: 'Don't chase me around the house, daddy; I'm waiting with my wet cunt; you know where to find your princess.'

Walking back in, he tried to wrap his head around the lines. Liam's eyes widened when a vague memory surfaced about one time she talked about her father and how he would 'chase her around the house' and she would always 'hide in the closet.' He dashed inside the bedroom and yanked the closet open. There she stood, grinning in her house dress. "What took you so long?" but before she could finish her sentence, he grabbed her throat, smashed her against the back of the empty closet, and pressed hard on her lips.

She kissed him back with equal passion. She nipped on his lip and gripping tightly on his hair, she bit down hard on his neck.

"OWW!" Liam exclaimed, "Fucking bitch." He grabbed her cloth around the chest and ripped the garment in two. She grinned, "What a horny boy I have raised," then clutched his T-shirt and started ripping it apart too. The room was filled with the sound of clothes ripping and lips kissing until they tore each other's garments into shreds. Their naked bodies with shards of torn clothes rubbed against each other while their lips danced with fury.

Yanking him by the hair, she slapped him across the face. "Don't keep me waiting, you freak fucker."

Liam looked at her with furious eyes and raising her on his arms, tossed her naked body on the bed. He climbed up on her and smacked her teats with a violent force. "This is for playing the dirty game."

She rolled him over and sat on top. "Be a good boy and listen to your mamma." For the next few minutes, they tussled by tugging on each other's limbs, rolling around biting and licking like two tigers brawling in the wild. They wrestled on the soft quilt with a feral passion and the frustration of lust that built in the last few minutes.

At one point, she sat up on his chest and looked down on him with hot eyes.

"You wanna wrestle with me bitch?" he asked, with her weight resting on his ribs.

Regina gave out a naughty grin. "Yeah, how about who wins gets to dominate the other?"

Liam clutched her wrists and pinned her down on the soft mattress. "You think you stand a chance against me, you cumslut?"

She smiled, "Yeah," and pushed his abdomen with her knees so hard that his body tossed on the other side of the bed. She jumped on him again and sat straight down on his face, "Just yield already."

For a moment, he shook his head under her weight, then wrapped his arms around her thighs and jerked so hard that both of them rolled down on the floor with a thud. While Liam tried to get up, she kicked his legs, and he fell down on the floor again. "OWW, you cunt."

"Aww, my crybaby!" She jeered, yanked on his arm, and, pushed him down on the floor. She rolled her limbs around his body, encircling him from the back like a coiled snake and with so much force that it felt difficult for him to free himself from the grip of her ferocious embrace. "Give up, motherfucker."

He jerked like a wild animal, and their bodies tossed around on the hard floor. With one final push, he unclutched himself from the coils of her limbs. He pounced on him mom, rolled her on the stomach, and tossing his strong arm around her throat, pinned her down into a chokehold. "Do you quit, bitch? Do you fucking submit?"

"Yes," she muttered with stained gasps, as his bicep clutched around her vocal chord.

He finally let her go, and they both sat up, panting on the floor. She slyly smirked at him.

"So what will be my punishment, Daddy?" She mewled and kneeled between his legs. "Get on the bed," he grinned. "I am coming back with some tools."

Like an obedient slave, Regina got up on the bed while Liam fetched a bundle of rope and a wooden ruler. He sat down behind her, grazed her soft body and fondled her breasts. "Do you want to be punished?" he whispered in her ears.

"Yes, please punish this naughty girl."

Between her legs, he found soaking wetness. "Geez, what kind of mother wants her son to beat her up?"

"The absolute deranged kind of slutty mother."

Picking up the ruler, he smacked her teat, making it ripple from the impact of the wood. "OWW YES."

"You're a worthless whore mother who gets turned on when her own son thrashes her." SMACK. He hit her other breast with the ruler.

"AAAAAAHA, it hurts," she cried. "I love it. Please degrade me more; call me worthless. I have been waiting for an hour for your sweet torture, please, baby." SMACK. "OHH Yes"

"You're not a mother anymore." SMACK. "You're a fuck toy; you're completely worthless."

"OUCH AHH, yes, I am worthless. I am your worthless cum-guzzling fuck pet. Please hit me more." Her hand drifted between her pussy, then a finger slid down her slick hole.

Liam swung the ruler between her legs and battered her hand on the bony knuckles. "OWWWW OWWW FUCK," she screeched and pulled her hand away.

"Did I tell you to touch yourself?" SMACK, he thrashed the hard wood on her soft pussy lips. Her body jerked with force, her thighs clamped together, and she gave out a piercing scream of agony: "AAAAAAAAAHH OWWW OWWWWWWWWW It hurts so much; please not on my pussy."

THWACK. His ruler smashed against her boobs, marking a deep red stripe across their softness, making her yell out again. "Open your legs and beg me to punish your pussy."

"Oh, baby, don't be so cruel on your mom. My pussy hurt." SMACK, he hit her breasts again with a cruel force.

"OWWWWW, OW, wait, I will." Slowly, her legs spread open.

"Now beg," he barked.

She leaned back on his chest and reluctantly quivered, "Please, daddy, punish my pussy."

SMACK. He hit her lips, and she wailed as her spine twitched against his torso. Her body shivered from pain without closing her legs. "Good girl," he nuzzled on her, "do you want a kiss?"

"Yes, daddy," she tapered her tongue out, "please kiss my dirty mouth."

"Do it yourself, bitch."

Wrapping her hands around his head, she pulled him and pushed her tongue inside his open mouth. While her tongue swirled around, his hands moved between her legs. She aquirmed when his fingers rubbed her sore cunt. Breaking the kiss, she moaned, "Best daddy ever. Please punish me some more; I want your pain."

"Where do you want me to punish you?"

Her eyebrows curled down. "Anywhere but on my pussy, please, baby, it hurts too much."

Liam chucked, "Okay, slut," and caressed her cheeks.

SMACK. He struck her breasts while slipping two fingers down her wet cunt, "Take this, you painslut." SMACK. SMACK. The ruler jiggled her breasts around, marking them with red stripes, while his fingers rammed her pussy. SMACK. He kept beating her boobs, while both cries and moans escaped her lips. "Yes, AHHHHH FUCK, it feels good. OHHHHHHHHN AHN daddy HMMMNNNNFFFF."

SMACK. Her massive tits turned to deep shades of red. Her nipple was taut and battered while she kept moaning with tears rolling down her face. He felt her cunt gripping around his fingers and her loins tightened with a shiver. "AHHHHHN, I am CUMMING. YES, I AM CUMMING."

"What the fuck?" He looked at her, "You came while I beat your tits? How can this be? What a fucking whore."

"Yes," she gasped, "this painslut is happy; your pet came from your sweet beating daddy."

Liam unbuckled his belt and fastened it around her neck. He stoop up on the floor, picked up the bundle of ropes and yanked on the leather, "Let's go on a tour dog."

"Yes," she quivered while crawling down, "take me wherever you want."

Liam slipped into a underwear as he walked out into the hallway, tugging the belt like a leash, and she crawled stark naked on all fours with her red battered tits dangling like red ripe mangoes.

They tottered to the end, and Liam slid the door open. Cold air rushed in sending goosebumps along their bodies; winter was not very far and this chilled wind turned her taut nipples even harder.

Stepping down on the lawn, Liam tugged, and Regina almost stumbled down on the naked grass. "The neighbors will see us," she mewled.

"There ain't no house on this side."

He walked around the lawn pulling on the leather and in his tow she crawled like his pet dog. "Do you like it outside?"

She stuck her tongue out, "WOOF, this dog slut loves it, master."

Walking around a bit more, he stopped beneath the maple tree and yanked her up. Turning her face towards trunk, he fastened the other end of the belt to a branch. Next, he unbundled the ropes and raising both her arms above her, tied knots around her wrists, securing both her hands to the tree.

Liam palmed her naked ass, "Oh, I forgot to bring the ruler," then, looking around the tree, he chimed, "Never mind, I have another idea." He reached up on a branch and, pulling strongly, snapped a thick stick, at least an inch in girth.

Regina's eyes widened, looking at the sheer size of the stick. "Are you going to beat me with this? NO, please, it will." SMACK. His strike landed with a rippling thud while her mouth mourned with a wail, "OWWWWWWWWWWWWW," jerking her body from the agony of his cruelty. "NO NOOOOO, please don't." Liam removed his underwear and shoved it into her mouth. "Shut the fuck up. I will decide what to do."

Liam rubbed the rough stick on her labia, and her eyes bulged with horror. "Should I thrash your pussy with this thing, Princess?" She violently shook her head. "Then be a good girl." SMACK. The thick wood bruised her exposed butt while she gave out a muffled wail. SMACK. He struck her with a strong force, marking her ass with another red welt. He kept striking her with a series of such torturous strokes, making welts upon welts on her plush buttocks. Her body writhed in agony, and her gagged mouth dribbled saliva amidst her muffled cries. The tree shook with her writing while his merciless hand kept spanking her helpless butt.

After ten or fifteen such strikes, her torso arched forward, and Liam saw a stream of golden liquid drip down from her loins, and the lawn got smeared with the smell of hot urine.

Liam pulled out his shorts, drenched in saliva, and she sobbed in a quivering voice. "Please don't thrash me with that thing; please, I beg you."

"Did you just piss yourself?"

"Yes," she cried, "I couldn't control myself. I am sorry. Please stop."

Liam tossed the stick on the ground and wrapped her in a gentle embrace. He pecked her cheek and said, "Calm down, Princess, it's over."

"Thank you," she sniveled. "Now, can you please fuck me?"

Liam chucked, "You want to fuck even after all this abuse?"