From Mother to Mare Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept spurting out semen inside her while ramming the toy ferociously. As his orgasm began to subside, she moaned out with another shattering orgasm, "NNNOOOOO I am cumming. AAHHHHHHN I am cumming again."

Liam collapsed on her from all the hard drilling, and thick cum dripped out of her pussy.

After catching his breath, Liam walked around the room, picking up a few more toys and ropes. He didn't seem to have any intention of stopping. At first, after walking back, he put a blindfold over her eyes. She writhed in that helpless darkness, "Why? Don't blind me; it's dark, I can't see." Flipping a switch, he turned on a vibrator and nudged the rolling top against her nipples.

"AAAAHHHHHN," she moaned and twitched, "what is this?"

"Are you feeling good?"

"NHOOOO AHHHN."

Liam chuckled, "You have the audacity to lie, even after cumming twice and moaning like a bitch in heat," then drifting the toy down her body, he pushed the tip against her cunt. "AHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN," she bucked as the high-frequency rotor stimulated her most sensitive part, "stop it, AHHHHHN."

He picked up a piece of rope, tying up knots around her thighs, and the knots secured the vibrator between her legs with the rotor tip smashed against the opening of her pussy. He grabbed a pair of egg vibrators and, pressing them against her nipples, secured them both with duck-tapes.

"How are you feeling now, cunt?"

"NNOOOOOOO AHHHHHHN AHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HNMFFFFGGN," she squirmed from all the stimulation on her most sensitive parts. "Please make them stop, please."

Liam pulled the butt plug out and replaced it with a vibrating dildo after turning it on. With all the toys stuffed against her, she shivered as violently as she moaned. "AHHHHHHN, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN, I am cumming. AHHHHHN NOOOOO, I AM CUMMING."

"Good girl," Liam stroked her hair. "I am going to leave you here for a bit," he whispered.

"NNNOOOOO, don't leave me. AHHHHHN, it's dark. AHHHHHN, it's scary."

"I will come back soon," he said as he walked to the door. "Just enjoy the toys." Liam didn't leave the room; instead, he opened and closed the door once to make her believe that he did. He just stood there, watching her moan and shiver every time she cam. Her body writhed from left to right, sticking her tongue out with all the wild sensations running through her body.

He stayed there for fifteen or so minutes, and she came at least ten times in that short span of time. He opened and closed the door again and asked, "How are you doing, slave?"

"AHHHHHHHHHNNNNNN," Her moan amped up when she heard his voice. "Pleaasseeee, take theeem off, I beeeg you," her voice slurred. "So now tell me, did you enjoy it? Don't lie; I won't remove the toys if you lie."

"Yesssssss I enjoyed it. I did."

"Good girl" he purred and one by one, he switched off all the toys before taking them out of her body. She still shivered after he pulled out all the toys.

As he took off her blindfold, he looked down at her, gasping from all the exhaustive forced orgasm. "So, are you my slave now?"

"Yes," she gasped, "I am your slave now. I will do what you ask."

"Then give a kiss, a deep one," he said, bending down and pressing his lips on hers. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, pushing inside his. She kissed him just like he asked, slurping, sucking, and licking all over and inside his mouth. He sucked back; it was no longer a non-consent role play, there they kissed like lovers. He broke the kiss and uncuffed her hands, then tugged on the leash, making her stand up on the floor.

"Come on, bitch, come on." Yanking her by the leash, he walked her to the bondage bench. He bent her down on the flat surface and once again secured all four limbs while her ass stuck out towards him.

He groped her soft ass and spanked her. "Repeat after me. From now on, I will let you do whatever you want with me."

She whimpered, "From now on, you can do whatever you want."

"From now on, I will serve you every day." SMACK.

"I will serve you every day."

SMACK. "From now on, I will be your obedient sex slave."

"I will be your sex slave."

"Good girl," he stroked her. "Now it's time to clean your insides."

"What do you mean?" she asked, turning her head.

"You will see." After that, he walked out of the room and came back with a bucket full of cold water. Her eyes widened when he picked up and placed a large syringe beside her on the bench. She pulled her cuffed hands and, with panic in her voice, asked, "What are you planning to do?"

"You're my slave now; it means I will do whatever I want." Taking the syringe, he pumped the cool water inside, filling up the whole barrel, then pushed the tip into her ass and emptied the whole barrel inside her rectum.

She thrashed from the feeling cold water filling up her inside. "WHWHAT?! You're giving me an enema? NO NOOOOO, that's embarrassing; please not this NOOOOO."

SMACK. He picked up he riding crop and spanked her bare ass, "Stop moving you freaking cunt and hold it inside; if a single drop comes out of your shithole, I will light up the candle again; this time inside your ass."

"Huh?" she turned back and looked with horror. "Why are you humiliating me like this? I did everything you asked."

Liam chuckled, "Because I can; because I own you now."

She whimpered, "Please stop. I love you, son, please."

SMACK. "OWWWW."

"I ain't your son anymore; I am your master." SMACK. "Do you understand?" SMACK.

"Yes," she sobbed. "I understand."

Liam loaded the barrel again, pushed the tip inside her asshole, and pumped the piston. "AAAAHN, please," she whimpered. "It's so humiliating, please don't."

SMACK. "Stop whining."

"I am sorry. Can I go to the bathroom? I need to use the toilet; my insides are full."

"What are you talking about? I am just getting started." He loaded another batch of cool liquid inside the syringe, and he shoved the tip. She shuddered before he could pump the piston. "NO, please, not again; I am already full," she screamed as Liam slowly emptied the syringe inside her. "Please, AAAAAAH, it's too much; it's hurting now."

"Hold it in cunt, like I said, not one single drop."

"Please," she turned back and quaked, "it's too much; let me go to the bathroom."

Liam laughed. "It's too early for that." He filled the syringe and pumped another round inside her.

Her belly swelled from all the water she held inside. Her body writhed with discomfort as the fluid exerted pressure, while he loaded the barrel and emptied it into her again. "AAAAAAAA OWWW, please, it hurts; my gut will burst; please no more." Her voice was serious now and the pain was visible on her face.

Regina shivered on the bench, her ass twitched while she clenched her asshole as tightly as she could, but a few drops leaked and dribbled down her legs, and at that instant, Liam pushed the plug inside her asshole. "AAAAH, nooooo."

SMACK. He stroked her butt with another red whipping mark. "I told you not to let a out a drop."

"I am sorry, I can't hold it, it's painful, and my belly will explode if I don't let it out. Please, son, sorry master, take me to the toilet." Her belly had already swelled like that of a pregnant woman; she twitched from the pain as the liquid pushed against the walls of her guts. But Liam once again filled the syringe and, in one swift move, removed the plug and, emptied the whole barrel into her rectum.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA OWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOO," she screamed so loudly that the walls shuddered from her voice, and the moment Liam pulled the syringe out, he pushed the toy again, plugging her ass to stop any leakage.

She thrashed in agony. "It will burst; it's killing me." She cried loudly. The fluid now bulged against her belly with a cruel force making her belly stretch to it's limit.

Liam leaned and whispered in her ears, "What are you saying? We are only halfway there. I will pump at least four more shots, maybe six if you can take it."

She turned and looked at him. Her eyes were bulging with terror. "Lee, no NOO, it's insane; don't. One more drop, and I will burst."

"Aww, don't be a baby, okay, how about three more shots?"

"No! This is no acting; I am serious; this is not a game anymore. If you pump one more drop, my guts will explode. I am not kidding; this is not a dialogue from the roleplay. I am serious."

Liam smirked, "You're disappointing me. Whatever you say, I am going to pump three more shots."

Her voice slowly became quieter, as if she had lost all energy. "Baby, one more shot and my belly will burst on this very bench; this is no roleplay anymore."

"Isn't this what you wanted? You wanted me to actually rape you, didn't you? So that's what I'm going to do. I will do things without your consent."

"Yes, I did," she whispered as her tired head dropped on top of the bench. "But I didn't mean you to kill me," she huffed. "You will seriously kill me if you pump one more shot. It's been a good game; let's end this now." The terror was evident in her tired voice.

"No way. I am not stopping at all."

"Baby," she whispered, "will you be able to live with all the regrets of killing the woman you love?"

"You will be fine," he said, patting her cheeks and walked behind her. "Here we go, one more shot."

"No, please, no," her voice was barely audible now.

Liam pushed the bucket between her legs and pulled the plug out of her anus letting her asshole gape open from the pressure of the fluid. A strong torrent of liquid jetted out of her hole onto the bucket beneath. She sighed in relief as her guts emptied all the pressure and pain. "Oh," she huffed, "you cruel monster, you really scared the shit out of me there."

One by one, Liam uncuffed her limbs and stroked her hair. "I was just kidding."

As her belly emptied and came back to its normal size, he wiped her ass with a tissue and raised her on his arms. She wrapped hers around his neck and nuzzled. "You sick son of a bitch, for one moment I really thought you're going to kill me."

"You really believed it, stupid?"

"Hmmm," she hummed. "I love you, honey."

"I love you two thousand times more. But seriously, we need safe words next time."

"Yes," she pecked his throat. Her body was limp; he felt like he was carrying a bundle of rags and not his mother; she was too weak to keep clutching his neck for support and her arms dropped and dangled like thin straws. Her body was so limp that even her breathing slowed down. Her heart should have been beating faster, but it was slow, like life was draining out of her. "You're dirty. I will give you a nice warm bath, okay?"

"Okay," she whispered, and fainted in his arms. Her head drooped back, and her limp figure sagged from his arms like a lifeless corpse.

"Ma?" he shook her. "Hey, MA?" He called again. No response. He could barely hear her breathing. Did it stop? "Regi? Princess? Queen?" Silence. Liam stood there clutching her limp body close to his heart and shuddered from dreadful thoughts of a horrible possibility.

***

Epilogue

Regina slowly opened her eyes and found herself wrapped within a warm blanket in the comfort of their bed. She sat up, slowly rubbing her eyes. Her body was clean; she could smell the aromatic lotion-rub on her skin. When she checked the time on her smartphone, it was almost eight in the evening. On the bedside table, she saw a neatly folded dress, a blindfold ribbon, and a note: "Hey sleeping beauty. When you wake up, wear this dress and call me. The door's locked. Also, don't forget to wear the blindfold. Love, your husband/son, xx." She smiled and kissed the note.

When she stood up, Regina still felt the exhaustion in her body. As she inspected the cloth, she smiled, for it was a pretty black slit dress, a fancy one that a lady wears to special dinners. After slipping on the garment, she dialed his number.

"You wake?" his voice spoke from the other side.

"Yes. What's with all the suspense?"

"You will see."

"Okay," Regina hung up the phone and wrapped her eyes with the blindfold. The door opened, and she heard Liam walking towards her. He cupped her shoulders in that blindness, and she smiled when she felt his lips on her forehead.

"Come," he said, gently holding her hands and guiding her steps.

A delicious smell of meat made her mouth drool, and her hungry stomach growled. She heard the soft hum of romantic music playing somewhere. When Liam removed the blindfold, she gasped in surprise. The entire dining area was bathed in a soft golden glow from flickering candles. The room was adorned with floral arrangements whose fragrance mingled with the subtle scent of the glims.

The table was carefully set for two, draped with a white cloth and fine china. On both plates, delectable steak was served with garlic bread and baked potatoes with two glasses of red wine.

She cupped his face and asked, "Why? Today is no special occasion."

"It's a small gift," he smiled.

"Why?"

"I took things a bit too far in the dungeon; I want to make it up to you, Princess."

Her eyes welled up. "Baby," she nudged her forehead against his, "you're the greatest gift life has given me. You're the best husband I could've asked for. I feel like you're my soulmate. No matter what people say about incest or how many people frown at us, I know in my heart that I gave birth to my soulmate, period. I'm yours for eternity. I'm the other half of your soul."

"Ma! I feel the same." They pressed their lips into a deep, passionate kiss in that golden light as bright as their love.

End.