From Mother to Mare Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?" she leaned closer and pecked his lips. "You slowly made me your woman; let's try out the other possibility where you could have forced me to be your slave."

Liam palmed her soft shoulders, "Geez, I want to rape you now. But before that, we need some words for communication during the scene."

"What words?"

"Like some safe words that you can say to make it all stop if you want; I won't stop if you simply say 'stop it, Lee'; it's a rape roleplay after all."

"We won't need any such words. You are free to do as you like."

"No, that can become actual rape and abuse; I may not know when you want me to stop."

Regina rubbed his lips with her thumb; leaning forward, she planted another kiss, "That's what I want. I want my son to rape me, abuse me, and torture me till I become his slave."

"Shit," he cupped her face, "you have a sick mind."

She giggled, "So you up?"

"Fuck yeah, I want to do it too."

"So how do we do it?"

"Um," he scratched his head, "how about I give you something to drink, pretending like it has a sleeping drug, and then I take you to the dungeon, then you wake up, and I, you know?"

"Alright baby, looks like you wanted to do this for a long time."

Liam smiled, "So did you."

Regina smiled back, "Let me go and change into my old Regina costume."

"Sure. Get ready to get raped, Princess."

"Get ready to rape your own mom, sicko," she said, caressed his cheeks and walked out to get changed. A few minutes later, she walked in wearing a long, full-sleeved turtleneck dress with her hair tied in a bun. "How do I look?" she asked, posing for him.

"Just like old times."

Regina smiled. "Okay, remember from this moment, I am not your wife; I am your old, naive mom."

"Okay, let's start," he nodded. "Hey, ma, what's up?"

"Oh, hey Lee, how you doing?"

"I am great; why don't you come sit here with me?"

"Sure," she said as she walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Do you want to drink coffee?"

"Coffee? At this time of the day?"

"Well, I was learning how to brew; you want to taste it and give some feedback?"

"Sure," she lightly hugged her, "my son has grown so much."

"Wait here." He walked over to the kitchen, fetched a cup filled with water, and put his hand forward. "Here go on, have a taste."

She sipped the cup empty, "It's very good, strong, and tasty. Are you planning to open a cafe?"

"No, I was planning to open you up."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You will know."

"Lee," her speech slurred, "I doooont feel so..." The cup dropped from her hand as she pretended to fall asleep on the couch. Liam shook her, "Ma?" and she didn't reply.

Putting the cup aside, Liam raised his mother in his arms and carried her to the dungeon. Laying her on the bondage bed, he secured all her four limbs to the corner cuffs of the bed and shook her. "Hey, wake up, wake up now," he spoke with a coarse tone.

Slowly, Regina opened her eyes and, with a look of confusion, tugged at her hands. "Lee?" she gazed at him, "what's going on? Why am I tied?"

"Oh, my sweet mom," Liam groped her right boob, "don't worry, I am going to have some fun with you."

"Don't touch me," she thrashed on the bed and shouted, "untie me at once or you will be in big trouble."

"I refuse," he chuckled. "Like I said, I am going to open you up."

"There was something in your brew, wasn't it? You sick bastard, you drugged your own mother."

"That's right," he said, groping her other breast and grazing his hand down her torso. "I am sick of these clothes; I always wanted to know what you look like beneath them, and finally I will."

"Stop this now," she jerked herself, acting every bit as if she were tied against her will.

"No." --he cackled. Taking a pair of scissors from the rack, he paced back and snipped the scissors at her face. "Finally, it's time to reveal the treasure you have been hiding."

"NOOO!" she yelled as he started snipping away her cloth, starting from the neckline. "I will scream."

"Do it."

"Help someone, please help!" she shouted, then, looking back at him, quaked, "Stop this madness."

Liam chuckled. "Scream as much as you want; this room is soundproof; no one will hear." He tore her cloth in pieces and pulled the rags away, revealing her shimmering naked body. "OHHHHHHH, what a beauty!" he palmed her soft skin. "I should have done this a long time ago."

"BASTARD!" she yelled and thrashed, "untie me at once."

Liam giggled, then tossed the scissors away. Leaning his head down, he nuzzled at her navel and licked her. "Your skin tastes like honey, ma, and I am going to enjoy every inch of your delicious body." He drifted his hands between her legs, and her cunt was sopping wet. She was enjoying every bit of this kinky game.

"NOO, I am your mother, you sick piece of shit. Don't touch me there; stop this crazy shit. Stop it now."

Liam climbed up on her and fondled her breasts in an obscene way. "Give up the struggle, and I will make you feel very good."

"Never," she said, shaking her head, "no mother would."

"Don't worry; by the time I am done, you will beg for it."

"That's your fantasy," she scoffed. "No sane woman would submit to her rapist."

"Exactly," he kneaded her nipples, "in short, I will turn you insane." He bent down and sucked on her hard nipples while his hand started rubbing her labia.

"What are you doing? You animal, come to your senses; I am your mother."

"What's wrong, mother? You have been lonely, haven't you, so I will make you feel so good."

"No, I am not lonely."

"What?" he rose up. "Are you saying you go out and fuck men behind by back?"

"No; that's not what I mean."

SLAP. He hit her across the cheek, and her face turned red. Her eyes widened with horror. SLAP. "Don't lie to me."

"I am not lying," she quaked.

SLAP. "Say the truth. Say that you fuck a lot of men behind my back." SLAP. "Say it."

"Why are you doing this to me?" She made a false gesture of snivel: "I have always been a good mother. I have always loved and supported you."

"Oh, ma," he groped her breasts, "it's your body that made me do this. It's your body's fault. So apologise for having such a nasty body." He violently pinched her nipples between his nails.

"OWWWWWWW NOOOOOO."

"Go on, apologize." He pinched her harder.

"I am sorry," she sniveled, "for having such a nasty body. It's my fault. Please, I apologize. Now let me go."

"Oh, not yet."

"But I apologized."

"You didn't apologize for being a slut who fucks everyone behind my back."

"After that, will you let me go?"

"Of course," he nodded.

"I am sorry," she stammered. "I fuck men. I fuck our neighbors behind your back. I am sorry for being a slutty mother. Please forgive me."

"Well done, slut," he tapped her cheeks.

"Now let me go. You said you would."

"Aww, you stupid fuck, I was lying. I won't let you go until you are my slave." He bent down again and started kissing and groping her naked body. He licked her breasts and torso until he reached between her legs. Her tangy honey dripping from her pussy made her inner thighs moist. "You're wet down there. You're enjoying it too."

"I am not."

Liam leaned forward and licked her wetness, tasting her sweet and sour taste. It sent a wave of lust through his body. No matter how many times he tastes her, this taste never seems to lose its charm.

"Don't lick me there," she bucked, "it's dirty."

He slurped her pussy, pushing his tongue inside her moist hole and swirling around inside. His fingers rubbed her swollen clit, while his lips sucked her juice down his throat.

"AAAAHN," she moaned, "don't."

Liam raised his head. "See, you're enjoying yourself too, aren't you dirty slut?" and resumed his passionate work.

"NHHNNOOO, I don't."

As his tongue gained more and more speed, her loins bucked. "AHHHN stop." The slurping sound of her moist hole filled the room. He felt her pussy clench tight just like she does before cumming. Her thighs wrapped around his head and her lower body jerked with force. "AHHHHHHHN HNNNNNGGGGGFFFF."

Liam felt his tongue and lips being smeared by her honey as she came. "You came, didn't you?"

"NNOOO," she gasped, "I didn't."

"Liar." He leaned in and kissed her lips. She tried to shake her head, but he tightly cupped her face and smashed his lips on hers. As he pushed his tongue, her lips parted, and she took him inside while her tongue licked his. "How does your pussy taste?"

"Stop it."

"Stop what? You just came, then kissed me, and a while ago you confessed that you fuck a lot of men."

"That's not true; you made me say those lies."

SMACK. He slapped her breast. "OWWWWW"

"This lie is your truth now. You will say what I ask you to, do you understand?" SMACK. He hit her breasts again. "Yes," she cried. "I will. Please don't hurt me."

"Now I am going to ask you some questions, and you will answer honestly. Did you enjoy when I licked your pussy, and did you enjoy when I made you cum?"

"HNNFFF," she whimpered, "yes."

SMACK. "Yes what?"

"OWWW. I enjoyed when you made me cum; I fucking loved it when you licked my pussy."

"That's a good bitch. Now beg me to fuck your nasty pussy."

Her eyes widened. "No, don't," she said, shaking her head. "This is one line we cannot cross. We are mother and son." SMACK. "Say it."

"OWW NOO I can't. I will suck you, but please don't do this."

"Oh no, I won't fuck you unless you beg me. Now go on, beg me."

"I won't."

He yanked her hair and slapped hard across her cheek. "Go on, beg me."

Her eyes fired up with redness. "I won't," she screamed. "You can hurt me as much as you want, but I will never say that."

Liam bent forward and whispered in her ear, "Roleplay apart; you really want me to break you, isn't it?"

"Yes," she whispered back. "I love being helpless at your hands. Now back to the game, and don't spoil the fun. FUCKER," --she screamed-- "what kind of animal does this to his own mother? You're sick."

"Just tell me to fuck you, and then I will untie you."

"Lee," she softly muttered, "it's not too late; we can still go back to our normal life. I will forget it happened, and we can be mother and son again. Just think about what you're doing."

"No fucking way. Only a fool will let go of such a chance. Okay, if you won't ask me to fuck you, then I will make you."

Liam reached over to the rack beside the bed and picked up the riding crop. Her wide eyes bulged as she looked at the whip. "No," she thrashed, "don't beat me with that."

SMACK. He hit her sensitive nipples, and she howled with pain. SMACK. He hit the other one. SMACK. This time the whip hit her torso, and she writhed and screamed in agony with red marks appearing as he continued thrashing her with the whip. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

She sobbed and twitched from the pain. "Please stop." Her cheeks became wet with tears. "Don't do this; it hurts so much. Don't do this to the woman who gave birth to you. Don't beat me." SMACK.

"Oh, I want to impregnate the woman who gave birth to me. Now beg me." SMACK. Her breasts turned cherry red from the whip marks. Her hard nipples throbbed from pain. She cried and writhed to avoid the blows, but he kept hitting her with one thunderous blow after another. SMACK.

"NNNOOOOOOO, you're out of your mind," she cried. "You don't know what you're saying."

SMACK. It was already more than twenty blows; her torso and tits were battered red like a tomato sliced with a knife. Liam dropped his butt, huffing from all the hard work. "Common, say it."

She sobbed but didn't give up. "I can't. God knows I can't. Please don't hurt me anymore."

"Woman, you have some will," he said, tossing the whip on the bed, "but I will love breaking it."

He sprang down on the floor and picked up various toys. A metal butt plug, a lighter, and a red candle. As he walked back to bed, her red eyes looked at him with horror. "What will you do to me?"

"A lot of nasty things, you still have the chance to submit and ask me for it."

She made a face and looked away, "Never. I will never submit to your dirty things."

"So be it." The lighter clicked, and the flame drifted along the body of the metallic plug. He heated it for seven or so seconds, and moving between her legs, he pushed the hot toy inside her. Her body bucked as a response, and she screamed on top of her lungs, "AAAAAAAAAAHH NOOOOO OWWWW, take it out; it's burning my insides. It's scorching my flesh, OHHHHHHHH GOD." Her scream was an act of the roleplay, for he was careful not to overheat it, and before he pushed it, he checked the heat on his fingertips.

"Do you give up now?"

"NOOOO," she replied. The lighter clicked again, and the candle lit up. Hovering the flame over her teats, he started dropping red molten wax on her nipples, and another round of twitching and screaming ensued, but twice as strong as the last one. This time, the heat was enough to cause actual string. And as he slowly drifted the candle from one boob to another, her soft, big teats got seared by red droplets looking like blood.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH, monster, OWWWWWW, you're killing me. AAAAAAAAAAAHH; NOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAA." Her screams erupted like volcanoes, grating and echoing between the walls of the dungeon. Slowly, he started drifting the candle down the length of her torso, and the hot crimson drops fell on her body.

She thrashed on the bed, cursing and begging him to stop this agony. "NOOOOOOO," she cried with tears rolling down; "PLEASE stop it."

He straightened the candle and moved it away from her body. "Ma," he softly spoke, "safety check; are you okay?" She looked at him, still gasping and trembling. "I told you not to spoil it."

Liam smirked. SMACK, he slapped her across the face. "Do you submit now, you slut?"

"NOOOOOOO," she started thrashing again and resumed her sobs. "Please try to understand; I am a mother; I can't let this happen."

He drifted the candle back over her to drip fresh hot agony, and she wailed again in a lamenting cry, "AAAAAAAAAAH, God, why? Why are you doing this to me? What did I do wrong?"

Liam picked up the riding crop again, smacked her abused breasts and fresh tears dropped down her cheeks. By then, her voice started to break from all the screaming. SMACK. He struck her ribs, her midriff, and every inch of her skin that was seared with the molten wax.

Lastly, the candle moved over her inner thighs, and as hot torment started to drip, her body became tensed and frozen. Her lips smashed shut, quivering, and her legs stretched as if she was hitting her limit of bearing pain. SMACK. Liam struck the tip of the whip against her pussy. She jerked and she screamed, but the voice was already so broken that only a faint cry came out.

"Do you give up?" She didn't speak a word; she only lamented with a broken voice. Drifting the candle, he dripped a drop of wax on her swollen clit and even though her throat was tired and voice was broken, a lout grating scream ensued, "AAAAAAAAAAA STOOOOOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL DO IT. I SHALL BEG. I WILL BEG. I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH."

"That's a good bitch," he gently tapped the tip of the whip on her clit. "Beg or will I hit you again."

"NOOO NO NOO, please fuck me, I beg you; don't hurt me anymore," her body shuddered as she spoke, her speech slurred and quaked. Liam was having a hard time knowing if she was actually acting or not, but he didn't bother to ask in order not to spoil the game.

"So, do you submit?"

"I do, yes, I do."

"From now on, you're my slave."

"Yes."

"Repeat with me. From now on, I will let my son do anything he wants to do."

"From now on," she cried as she spoke, "I will let my son do anything he wants to do."

"I will obey him without any question."

"I will obey without any question."

Liam smirked and blew the candle out.

Tossing both the whip and the candle on the bed, he moved forward, hovering his hips above her head, and slapped his hard dick on her face. "Look at your son's dick. Lick it, cockwhore; lick it clean."

Slowly taking her tongue out, she licked his shaft and winced.

"How is it?"

"It's dirty," she whimpered.

"Now beg me to put my dick into your worthless mouth and say it like you mean it."

"Yes," she stammered, "please put your precious dick into my useless, slutty mouth."

"Good job," he patted her. Pushing down, he shoved the entire length of his cock into her mouth. "AHN," he moaned in her warmth as he felt his tip go down her throat. Heaving himself up, he pushed down again and started bobbing his hips mercilessly while fucking his mother's mouth.

"MNNNHNNNN, MMMMMM," she cried with his cock buried down her throat, but he kept on fucking and fucking till he felt like he was about to finish. He pulled out before he finished. Climbing down from the bed he picked up a collar with leash and walked back. "What will you do to me now?" she asked as he wrapped the collar around her.

"Putting my mark of ownership." Liam got up on the bed and positioned his dick between her legs. He yanked the collar and barked, "Now beg me to fuck you. Beg like the bitch you're."

She coughed from the hard pull of the leash and groaned, "Please, there's still time; after that, there is no going back."

SMACK. He slapped her thighs. "I want you to beg."

"Okay," she muttered, "please put your dick into my pussy. I beg you."

"What happened to your modesty?"

"Hmnf," she whimpered and looked away. "I couldn't hold any longer. Please don't hurt me; I can't take it anymore."

"I won't hurt you if you ask your son to put his dick inside."

"Okay, I will," she sniveled. "Please, Lee put your dick in me; fuck me, please."

"Here's your reward," he jeered and shoved his meat into her, and a sweet moan escaped her lips. He pulled and pushed back, making her moan again before he gained speed into her wet pussy.

"Are you enjoying slut?" he asked.

"NNNOOO, I am not."

Liam yanked the leash, "Don't lie." His dick went crazy and he started ramming with fury. His hips smashed against hers, and the room filled up with the sound of skin against skin. Letting go of the leash, he wrapped both his arms around her torso and rammed faster and faster.

"NNNOOO, AHHHN, slow down, AHHHN, not so rough."

"Does it feel good to have your son's dick?"

"NNNOOO, AHHHN, it AHHHHHN doesn't."

"Lying slut," he scoffed and bent down to kiss her belly button; his tongue moved in and swirled into her navel while, like an animal, he fucked her pussy. "AHHHHHHN AHN AHHHHN AHN AHHHHHHHHHHN," she moaned lewdly, her head shaking from left to right. "Please slow down; you will tear me apart; I have another thing in my ass." Liam totally forgot about the butt plug, so clutching the toy with one of his hands, he started ramming it with equal force.

Her torso bucked and her hips hiked from the bed. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHN HNNGGFFFFFFF AAGGGGGGGN AGGGGGN AAAAAHHHHHN you're tearing me apart, NNNOOOOOOOO," her moans became like a loudspeaker deafening his ears.

"What are you saying?" He gained speed with each push, and so did his hand. With both tools ramming both her holes, her speech slurred with pleasure: "AHHHHHHN AHHN NNNNOOOOO, I am losing my mind. AHHHHHNNNNNNNNN."

"AAHHHHHN, I am cumming," she moaned. "I am cumming, NNNOOOO, you're making me cum."

Even after her climax, Liam didn't stop fucking her either hole. "NOOOOO, give me a rest. NNNOOOO AAAHHHHHN, you will break me."

He clenched his sphincter as tight as he could to hold it longer. Drifting the other hand to her clit he rubbed the swollen nub and she thrashed and twitched, moaning and screaming like a bull. He aimed to make her cum again, but before she could finish, his balls churned with a thick spurt of jizz from his feverish efforts, and his dick exploded inside her. "NNNOOOOOO, don't cum inside; you will knock me up."