From Mother to Mare Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she muttered. "I want your dick right now."

Liam dashed his head forward and kissed her lips while his hands caressed her abused ass. Gripping both her thighs, he raised her off the ground and shoved his hard dick inside her asshole.

"AGGGHHHHNNNN, yes, OHHHNNNNNN, fuck my ass."

"That's my bitch," he muttered while ramming his mother's hole under the open sky.

Her moans rose again, with lust-filled tones. "AHHHHHHN HNNNN YESSS, I love you."

"I love you too bitch."

"Please, fuck me harder."

His pounding became beastly with her encouragement, while her moans became piercingly loud.

"Keep your voice down," he muttered, "everyone will hear us."

"I don't care, AHHHHHHHHN AHN, just keep fucking me as hard as you can."

The maple tree jerked from their fucking. Red leaves dropped down like raindrops while he kept pushing his dick mercilessly in and out of her asshole. On the open grass, while tied to the tree, both mother and son again unleashed their bestial impulses. His dick in her ass, her tongue in his mouth--they became animals for each other. Their bodies became wet with sweat even when cold winds blew around.

After several minutes of rough fucking, he felt himself becoming weak in his loins. "AHHHHHHN HNNNNNN HNNFFFFFFF I AM CUMMING," she moaned. "I am cumming again."

His balls felt hot, his legs shook, and his dick gushed out thick cum inside her ass. "AHHHHHN, daddy, you're cumming too. Please fill me up. Fill my bunghole with your cum." This is exactly what he did: filled her asshole with his cum while plunging his orgasmic dick in and out of her hole. After his orgasm subsided, he let go of her thighs and let her legs rest on the ground again.

Unbuckling the belt and untying the knots, he raised her up on his arms. Both their sweaty bodies rubbed against each other. "I need to give you a bath."

Carrying her on his arms, he walked back into the house. "Yes, let's bathe together. I will wash my boy's dick with my tongue."

Liam chucked, "You've become very naughty Regi."

"All thanks to you hubby," she pecked his lips.

He entered the bathroom and put her down on the floor. Looking into his eyes, she cupped his face and gave a series of tender kisses. "After bath, let's have plenty of sex in our new house."

"Sure," Liam grinned, and both walked under the shower with their lips locked together.

***

Chapter 14

After Liam and Regina settled into their new home, their married life blossomed into new shades of kink. They turned the other bedroom into a dungeon. The walls were painted red, and red bulbs were hung from the ceiling. A large bondage bed sat in the middle with a railed metallic headboard, and on a different side, a bondage bench was affixed to the floor. On a rack attached to a wall, various toys were stacked in rows, like different types of dildos, blindfolds, gags, and cuffs. A different rack beside the bed was decorated with floggers, whips, leathers, paddles, etc. They often engaged in sadomasochistic pleasures in that room. Sometimes Liam would top her, while at other times she would be his 'Queen.'

On a certain day, Liam agreed to submit to her. At first, she didn't do much to him; she only stripped him naked, made him sit on a chair in the living room, and wore a transparent fishnet outfit while she did her chores. The bottom line is that she forbade him to touch her or himself unless she allowed it.

Liam squirmed on his seat with his dick like a rock, as he eyed his mother's sexy body. She didn't just do her chores; she did it in a sexy way, bending down to stick her butt out, sometimes jiggling and cupping her breasts, and making every effort to tease him as often as she could.

"Ma," he mewled, "please, I can't take it anymore. Please, let's have sex."

Regina chuckled. "Sex? You have grown increasingly naughty; it's about time mommy taught you some discipline. Forget sex; don't even think about it."

"Please, I will go crazy."

She grinned. "I want to make you crazy for me, and remember, no touching your dick; I can see if you do."

For the next hour, this is the game she played. Sometimes she would come very close, lift her leg, and place her feet on the armrest of his chair to ask, "Do you want to touch mommy?"

"Yes, please let me."

Then, she would pull her leg back and, with a cold tone, reply, "No chance."

This went on until she was done with her tasks; by then, Liam was literally shaking from the pent-up lust.

She came with a bowl of pasta and placed it on the floor before him.

"That's your meal, but remember, no hands."

When Liam bowed down before the bowl, she stopped him by nudging her feet on his shoulder. "Wait, I still have some sauce to add."

"Sauce?"

"Yeah," she said with a sly grin, and squatting above the bowl, she spread her wet pussy. A long thread of juice dangled from her honeypot until it dropped on his bowl of pasta. Then, pushing three fingers inside, she kept fingering her wet hole, making it more wet while drops of juice spattered on the bowl. Her fingers ravished herself, and her other hand moved to rub her clit. "AHHHN," she moaned from her own stimulation. After some time, she cried and climaxed while squatting above the bowl as her cunt juices gushed down on the pasta, coating his food with a new layer of slickness.

"Go one," she huffed, "taste your meal."

Liam felt a tinge of erotic pleasure from this humiliating submission. He grinned at his mother and mewled, "Thank you, my Queen, for this delicious snack," then dipped his face into the bowl, chomping like a hungry dog on the saucy slickness, and the crumbs of macaroni got smeared on his mouth and lips.

After he was done eating, she carefully wiped his face with a tissue, tied a collar and leash around his neck, and tugging on the it, she ordered, "Come here, puppy, come" as she walked towards the dungeon, yanking him along. Crawling on all fours, his knees hurt, but he didn't complain, for this pain was overcome by the pleasure of submitting to his goddess.

Once they reached the room, his mom sat down on the edge of the bed while Liam kneeled between her legs like a puppy. "Can I touch you now?" he asked.

"Mmn, you will, but first tell me what you love about your queen."

Liam took a deep breath. A thousand words danced in his mind: "Um, everything about you."

From the rack, she picked up a riding crop. "Be specific."

"Your eyes," --his own eyes widened when she picked up the whip-- "your face, your boobs, they make me go crazy." Regina chuckled. "I love that answer; I'd like to hear more." She leaned forward. "Shower me with those sweet words."

"Yes, I love your body; you're the most beautiful woman in the world, my queen; no one is more beautiful than you."

"Aww," she caressed his cheeks, "tell me more."

"Your ass, your legs, and your feet."

"Feet? I didn't know you had a foot fetish."

"I don't," he grinned, "but your feet make me go crazy."

"Then why don't you kiss your queen's feet?"

Liam bowed down at the feet of the goddess and kissed her. Burying his nose between her toes, he inhaled the sweaty scent.

"Rise," she ordered, and Liam kneeled again with a disappointed look. She heaved her right leg and, wiggled her toes, "Do you like them?"

"Yes, I love them."

"Then open your mouth."

Liam stretched his jaws as wide as he could, and Regina pushed her toes inside his gaping mouth. "Now worship your queen"

Liam wrapped his lips around her big toe and licked while his tongue swirled around in the salty, sweet taste of his mother's foot. He kissed her sole, then her ankles, and up her legs till he reached between her thighs. He inhaled the wet aroma deeply, and his loins shivered with passion. "Wanna lick mommy?"

"Yes please."

Regina grabbed his hair and pushed his face between her legs. As his nose and face touched against her wet labia, he started working without any delay and licked her honey. "AHHHN," she moaned, pushing his head deeper; coating his face with her juice.

"Look at this cunt licker, what a sight." SMACK. Liam felt pain when his mother thrashed the riding crop on his ass, but his mouth worked harder from the impact. SMACK. "Lick me clean; eat your queen's honey."

"AHHHN," she moaned as he pushed his tongue inside her wet canal. He felt her pussy clenching his tongue, coated his taste buds with her sour liquid. She grabbed him tighter and raised his head.

"What's wrong? Didn't you feel good?"

"Oh yeah, I did," she chuckled, "but I have a different idea for using your mouth."

She stood up and walked over to the rack where the dildos and other toys were stacked. She picked up the penis gag and wagged in front of him.

"You're going to put that into my mouth?"

"Not into." Walking back, she wrapped the straps around his head inversely, such that the dildo stuck out of his mouth like a beak instead of being inside him. It seemed like a pole was coming out of his mouth. "That's my puppy," --she pulled on the dildo-- "it's time to serve your queen." Lying down on the bed, she spread her legs wide apart. "Come between my legs, dick-face," she chuckled, "and serve me."

Liam crawled between his mother's thighs and pushed his head forward, plunging the dildo inside her. "AHHHHHHN," she moaned, "that's right, make me feel good with your mouth-cock." This humiliation somehow felt good; perhaps because it came from the woman he loved. The utter devotion to his mother made him submit to her will, for deep down, their shades of kink were caressed by a deeper shade of love.

When Liam started bobbing his head, pushing the dildo in and out of her pussy, she moaned with the movement of his head. It felt so good serving her that his dick dangled like a hard pole. All the pent-up lust from the entire day and now this humiliating way of serving his mother made him lose control making his hand drift between his legs as he started stroking his cock.

SMACK. Regina thrashed the riding crop so hard that Liam screamed like an animal. His ass burned from the searing sensation. SMACK. She struck her again. "Did I tell you to touch yourself?"

"I am sorry, please," he half mumbled with the straps around his lips. "Don't touch unless I say, you cunt-licking puppet and keep fucking me with your mouth."

Liam resumed his movement and she resumed her moaning, "That's right. Keep doing that. Keep fucking your mommy's hole with your mouth." In the hope that she would let him have some pleasure too, Liam moved his head as fast as he could. His neck started hurting from all the hard work, but he kept fucking her with full force. Her moans rose to a high pitch that echoed across the walls of the red dungeon. "AHHHHN AHHHHHHHHHHHHN yes HNNNN AGGGGHHHHHHN, I am cumming, keep fucking AHHHHHN keep making me feel AAHHHHHHHN, I am cumming."

"Can I touch me now, please?" he mewled in the hope of a reward.

Regina raised her torso, still panting from the, with her elbows resting on the bed. She smirked, "Not that easy. Now unbuckle the straps and lie down on the bed. It's time I have some fun with my boy."

As per instructions, Liam removed the dildo from his face and climbing up on the bed, sprawled on his back. The railed headboard of the bed had cuffs attached to each corner and also in the middle, perfectly fit to bind anyone with various positions of the limbs. Regina secured each one of his hands on the corner cuffs and did the same with his legs, such that he lay there with his body stretched like an x.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, I love being bound to my mother's will."

"We will see," she smirked, walked over to a rack and picked up a few toys. Coming back to the bed, she climbed on top and, gripping his balls, squeezed them for a sec. Liam felt good as her soft hands rubbed his balls; he was finally hopeful that she would let him have some fun. But his hope was crushed away when he felt a crushing pain on his balls as she pushed each one of his nuts through a ball stretcher, pulling his testicles away from his dick.

"OWWWW WHAT NOOO," he thrashed his head with his balls painfully stretched away. "Noooo, what are you doing?"

She chuckled, "Like I said, I am going to play with my boy," and pulled the stretcher, torturously extending his testicles further.

"I won't be able to cum," he complained. Regina grinned slyly, "That's the idea."

Then, taking a medium-sized piece of rope, she wrapped it around the base of his shaft and tightly secured it in a knot, sending another slicing sensation of agony through his most sensitive organ. The knot on his shaft confined the blood in his dick, making it permanently hard until the knot was undone. This served another purpose, for no matter the amount of sexual stimulation applied, he would not be able to climax until both the rope and the stretcher were removed. Thus, she bound his limbs and his power of orgasm totally under her control.

"Ma, please untie them. I have been holding on for so long."

She smirked, "But you said you loved to be bound to your mommy's will."

"I didn't know that you would do that"

She yanked the rope, and a slicing sensation of torment shot up his dick. He felt like his tool would tear off. "AAAAAAAHHH NOOOOOOO OWWWWWWW."

She chucked like a cruel mistress and took his erect shaft in her hand. With torturous strokes, she moved her grip up and down, leaned further, taking his glans inside her mouth and sucked with full force while her tongue licked the tip. All the sensations made his head boil with overwhelming pleasure, while the toy and rope enclosed him in a world of ardent agony. No matter how much she sucked, licked, or stroked his dick, he couldn't cum for the toys withheld his ability to climax. This added another kind of torment that was not physical but mental. All his pent-up lust pushed out for a release, but she had already closed the lid, forming a kind of massive pressure inside his head.

When his whole dick was coated in her saliva, she picked up the rising crop again and struck him across the chest. "Tell me now, baby, what kind of son are you?"

"AAAAAAHHN, fuck, a shitty son, a sick son, please let me finish," he shouted.

SMACK. She struck his nipple, "Not so quick." She drifted the tip of the whip onto his tormented dick and rubbed his shaft. "This dick is evil," she patted the tip of the crop on his balls. "This dick turned me into a slut. This is for making me a depraved mother." SMACK. She thrashed the whip on his shaft, and Liam twitched in the burning sensation of the impact. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAA FUUUUUUK FUCK it will kill me." His agony overwhelmed him so much that his body shuddered, and after a second or two, this pain felt good inside his head. SMACK. She struck his already agonized balls, and Liam felt like they cracked. His loins burned, his abdomen shuddered, and the pain rose to his skull. His eyes rolled back, and light faded for a sec. He lost his ability to think straight. He felt like his mind broke as he slurred out delirious words: "AGGGGN ma oooooohh hfgnnnnn I don't ahfn."

"Have you lost your mind?" She chuckled. "What are you even saying?" SMACK. The whip thrashed against his dick again, but this time the pain felt cold, like he didn't feel it at all. It flooded his senses; this pain was beyond his ability to grasp.

Regina leaned over his face and caressed his cheeks. "Hey, are you there?" She tapped his face. Her gentle touch brought him back, and he felt the searing pain in his organ again. "MA," he mewled, "please end this; it hurts."

"Aww," she caressed him, "what happened to serving your queen?"

"Oh, but my dick is killing me."

"Hold on a bit more, and I will let you cum." She moved back and swung her thighs to sit on his pole; as his dick slid inside her hole, her wet pussy caressed the bruised on his tormented cock. With the blood trapped in his shaft, his dick was more sensitive than ever. When she bobbed on him, it filled him up with an extreme pleasure, but that pleasure was too much for the pressure that called for a release. She started moving at a furious pace, and the bed shuddered from her movement while Liam shuddered with a mix of pleasure and pain.

His balls gave up and started secreting thick cum in his sack, but the stretcher and the rope cut off the supply. The burning sensations of pleasure and agony piled up in him while a desperate cry for release amped up higher and higher. "AHHHHHHHHN," he screamed, "please let me cum." But his mom just smirked while riding him with loud moans.

For several more minutes, she rode him, and his head went wild. His sack bulged with his fresh cum while his dick twitched from the heightened sensations of her clenching pussy. She bobbed at a higher and higher pace, practically jumping up and down his shaft, and with a shuddering cry, she moaned her climax, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHN, I am cumming AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGN."

She stopped moving and sat down with his dick buried in her but Liam shivered and bucked with uncontrollable convulsions. His loins felt numb.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked.

"Please, I beg you, I will do anything you want; please just let me cum."

She smirked and, moving between his legs, carefully removed the stretcher from his sack. She slowly unknotted the rope, and he sighed in relief. Then, taking his throbbing shaft between her lips, she bobbed her head up and down while her hand squeezed his cum-filled sack. Liam arched his spine as the pressure inside him finally found a release. He moaned loudly in the warmth of her mouth as an enormous load of his jizz rose up and gushed out inside her cavity. He shuddered as he came, and he came so much that her mouth overflowed from his semen. She started swallowing, but thick white drops dripped from her lips. With her tongue, she licked those drops flowing down his shaft and swallowed while pumping his cock. She kept working on him till she milked him dry and gulped down every last drop.

"AAHN," he moaned and sighed, "thank you; I love you. You're the best."

"Good boy," she said, patting his flaccid dick and kissing the tip. "You've served me well."

Uncuffing all of his limbs, she pulled him up in her warm embrace. "Oh baby," she rocked, and he wrapped his hands around her soft body. "Are you okay, Lee?"

"Yes," he nuzzled on her neck.

"You did good. Mommy will give you a bath."

"Thank you, ma. I love you."

"I love you a lot," she kissed his forehead.

***

Chapter 15

A small fire lit the hearth of the living room, where mother and son sat cuddling each other. It was already winter; the air was cold outside, but the inside of their hearts was burning with hot flames passion. On the long tuxedo couch, Regina reclined, and Liam hugged her, resting his head on the comfort of her motherly lap.

"Lee? Can I ask you a question?" she asked, stroking his hair.

"Mm-hm."

"When did you start seeing me as a woman?"

"I can't really say," Liam raised his head, "I thought you were beautiful for as long as I can remember. One day, I saw you changing; that's when it became uncontrollable."

"Did you jerk off that night? Thinking about me?"

"Till my dick hurt."

Regina grinned. "Did my old-fashioned clothing of that time frustrate you?"

"Very much."

"And you ever wanted to rip my clothes apart and take me by force?"

Liam sat up and smirked, "a lot of times. I even imagined tying you to your bed, and then..." he paused.

"Rape and torture me?" she finished.

"Yeah."

"You wanna do it now?"

"What do you mean?" he asked, raising his brows.

"Like we can act," --she tucked a strand of her hairs-- "I can wear those old outfits, pretend like I am still that old Regina, you can pretend like you're the old Liam, and then rape me, torture me, do whatever you want."

"Wow," Liam grinned with a glow on his face, "you wanna roleplay?"