From Penthouse A: A Wine Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not good enough. Rub that pussy....and tell me what you want," I insisted. "Say it."

Your mouth was now open, and you were breathing though it, so between your inhalations and your exhalations, you whispered in a half-human, half-ghost-like voice, "I....want...to...cum...for...you."

"Make that sweet pussy ... no, make that sweet ... cunt ... that beautiful, tasty cunt ..."

At the sound of "cunt", your hand moved faster. I pushed my thumb deep into your ass and then all the way out and back in again. For a long moment we were two singers trilling a duet together, the crescendo rising with each passing beat.

"Good God, woman! Fuck your cunt and cum! Do it! Show me what that's like! Show me how you cum. Show me how you fucking cum."

It was then that I heard a low, guttural sound from your throat. Not like your voice at all. Something animalistic, unholy, and terribly powerful. Its volume rose gradually as if it were arising from a wave coming up from your innermost being and then being sent out to the whole world. It ended with a long "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" that slowly made a diminuendo and returned to silence. Then you shook and began to convulse in ever-widening intervals. Each convulsion appeared to be unprepared, unexpected, unplanned. You were spent. The woman who had seemed to be in charge had lost control to the pleasure of the moment, and I was smiling as silence returned to the room.

A minute passed.

Then another.

I heard you whisper, still with your eyes closed, "My God."

"I don't think He can help you now," I quipped.

You swallowed and I could hear it. Your mouth, now open, turned at its corners into the hint of a smile. You were too exhausted to do more.

I stood up and went to the sofa where there was a small blanket folded over its back. I brought the blanket over to you and covered you with it as you lay sprawled on the chair. I wanted you to feel warm and safe.

Several more minutes passed until I broke the silence.

"What did you think of the wine?" I asked.

You opened your eyes and looked at me quizzically.

"A great finish...that....stays with you," you whispered slowly. And then you slept again.

.....

When you awoke it was dark out and as I looked across the courtyard, I noticed that the lights in your apartment were on.

"Can I ask you a question," I asked as you opened your eyes.

"Of course," you answered.

"I've been looking across the way, into your apartment as you slept. Isn't that a tripod and camera I see?"

"Yes," you answered innocently.

"Did you...re...cord us this afternoon?"

"I did."

"What the f...."

"Relax," you answered. "I was going to tell you. It's just that you go away for those long trips. Jesus, you were gone for a fucking month! I'm going to need something for myself, while you're out of town."

"But you didn't ask."

"Yes, but I knew I WOULD ask, and somehow thought that you wouldn't mind. Do you? If so, I'll delete. But it would be really nice to use that for my needs while you're away."

"Don't you dare delete it," I answered. "Air-drop it to me too. I could use it myself on those long trips."

"As you wish."

"But," and suddenly I felt confused, "how did you know to put the tripod up with the camera before you ever came over?" How did you know that you would be ... jilling off in my window?"

"I willed it," you answered.

"But I was the one who asked you to let me watch you."

"Are you sure you actually asked?" you asked. "I believe I asked YOU what you wanted right now."

"Well, yes, but that was my answer."

"Yes...what else could you have possibly said?"

"So you..."

"I willed your answer, and I granted your wish," you said. "And mine."

There was a long silence between us, and then you said, "There's just one thing I still need to ask."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I still don't know your name."

12