From Retail Worker to JAV Star - Pt. 02

Story Info
Ellie finally gets her wish to become a Japanese porn star.
3.4k words
4.88
3.9k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilwcic
ilwcic
25 Followers

A week later, Ellie and Jun took the train to a small town in the suburbs of the city. Their destination was a nondescript office building on a busy street that Ellie hadn't even noticed until Jun stopped walking and pressed the button on the intercom. As Jun spoke into the intercom, Ellie's stomach was full of butterflies, her nerves at an all-time high. Despite her enjoyment of the facial she had worn in public the week before, she couldn't believe she was going ahead with this; she was going to do a full real bukkake scene, she was going to do porn and the video would be seen by thousands of strangers all over the world. The thought made Ellie feel a little lightheaded.

Jun led Ellie into the building and up several flights of stairs to the 4th floor. After knocking on the door, they were let inside by a woman who asked them to sit in the reception area and told them the director would come to meet them in a few minutes. As they waited, Ellie looked around the small reception area at the pictures on the wall. In most reception areas the pictures on the walls were usually cheap artwork or posters advertising various things, but in this room the walls were covered in photos of women drenched in cum, covered head-to-toe in paint, tied up with ropes, getting pissed on, being penetrated with cocks and dildos, the variety of pornographic imagery was incredible, making Ellie realise that this studio did pretty much everything not just bukkake.

When the director came out to meet them, he greeted Jun like an old friend, and upon turning to Ellie he bowed.

"My you are beautiful. The men will have no problem getting hard when they see you. In fact, they may have trouble not cumming straight away when they lay their eyes on you. My name is Kenji Maeda, and it is a great pleasure to meet you," said the director.

Ellie blushed at the compliment, no matter how perverted it was, and returned the bow.

"Thank you Maeda-san, it is good to meet you too," said Ellie.

"Please," laughed the director, "Call me Kenji. It is important that we become familiar with each other. From what Jun has told me, you are a natural whore, and I hope that will mean we will work on many exciting projects together both soon and in the years to come."

"Oh, uh, I don't know about that," Ellie replied nervously, "I had only planned to do one scene. I don't know if I will be any good. I've only ever done a little bit of acting in a drama club back home, so I don't want to agree to too much."

"That is not a problem, not a problem at all," said the director reassuringly, "I simply wished to tell you that there is much you can do with us beyond this single scene, though I do not think you will fail to do an excellent job today. Your ability to wear cum in front of strangers in public and carry on as though you are not doing so is evidence of a great performer. Now, I apologise that we must cut our conversation short, I must get back to the set to supervise the final preparations and you must go to the hair and makeup department. Follow me, I will show you the way. Jun, you know where to go. We will see you later."

The director led Ellie along a corridor and into a room near the end.

"This is Hasumi," the director said as he indicated a small smiling woman standing next to a table and chair with a large mirror in front of it, "She will get you ready for your big moment. I really must go now, see you soon."

"Um, hello," Ellie said to Hasumi when the director had left.

"Hello Ellie, it's good to meet you. I have heard Jun's story about how you wore cum in public. I wish I was brave enough to be as slutty as you. Please, sit down and we will start your hair and makeup." said Hasumi.

Blushing again, Ellie sat in the chair in front of the mirror and let Hasumi get to work. As Hasumi worked, she engaged in small talk with Ellie, asking about how she had ended up in Japan and what she did for a job. She had just asked Ellie what her favourite genres of porn were when another woman came in carrying several items of clothing draped over her arm.

"Good morning, Hasumi," the woman said in greeting and then turned towards Ellie. "You are Ellie? I am Tamiko. These are for you, your costume. I was not sure of your measurements, so I brought a few different sizes. The scene you will be filming today is a sequel to 'Narumi Inai receives her classmates cum'. Your friend Jun took part in it, perhaps you know it?"

"Hello, Tamiko. Um, yeah I know that video," said Ellie, smiling a little sheepishly, "It was the first bukkake scene I ever watched and it kind of got me hooked on the genre."

"Excellent," laughed Tamiko, "Today you will be playing the part of a foreign exchange student at a Japanese school. You will find out what exactly you will be doing in more detail later, but in essence, you will be doing something similar to the public cum display you have already done. From what Jun told us, you performed excellently, so today will be easy for you. You will receive several loads of cum from your classmates, ignoring that this is happening, and you will be called upon by the teacher to answer questions while still ignoring that you are being covered in cum."

"That sounds okay," said Ellie as she considered what Tamiko had told her. She was getting used to nearly every new person she met mentioning that she had worn cum in public. "What will I be wearing?" she asked.

"Of course, I forgot to show you," said Tamiko, "You will be wearing the typical uniform of a Japanese schoolgirl. Such costumes are very popular here in Japan and with your beautiful face and body, your scene is almost certain to be very popular. I will leave these items here for you to try on and I will bring you some shoes later."

As Hasumi continued her work on Ellie's hair and makeup, a man came to the room and handed Ellie a script.

"This is the script for the scene," he told her. Ellie looked at the bundle of pages he had handed her and saw the title 'Ellie Greene the foreign exchange cum lover'. "Please try your best to learn your lines, you don't have too many, but don't worry if you can't memorise them all. We will have them written on boards off-camera so you can read them during filming."

After her hair and makeup were finished, Hasumi helped Ellie find the correct size clothes and then brought her out to the set, a classroom, so she could read the script and wait for filming to start.

---

The scene opened with Ellie sitting at a desk in the centre of the room as her classmates, who were mostly male, filed into the room and took their seats. A few of them smiled and greeted her, and Ellie returned these greetings. When the whole class had taken their seats, the teacher stood up from his desk and addressed the class.

"Good morning, everyone," said the teacher, and everyone stood and bowed, then returned to their seats. This hadn't been in the script, so Ellie had to stand up quickly to bow with everyone else and was the last to sit down.

"We have a new student starting with us. Ellie has only recently moved to Japan so I hope everyone will make her feel welcome," the teacher said. Ellie looked around at the class, who were all looking at her, and smiled shyly.

"Today we will be continuing our reading with a new book, after which I will ask some students questions about the first three chapters. You will not need to talk to each other while you are reading. Oda and Mari, will you please hand out a book to everyone," the teacher finished and sat down at his desk.

Ellie was the last person to receive a book, and when she looked up to thank Oda, she saw that he was rubbing his cock through his trousers. He returned to his seat in the row next to her and continued to rub his cock under the desk. Ellie turned away from him and opened the book, which she saw had the script printed inside, which she was grateful for so she could revise her lines.

As Ellie read, she saw movement out of the corner of her eye and soon after felt warm liquid splash across her cheek and then another splash across her forehead. She turned her head minutely, keeping her eyes on the book in her hands, and saw that Oda had just cum on her and was moving back to his chair to sit down. She turned the page in the book and a blob of cum that had run down from her cheek to her chin fell onto the page. She wiped it off with her index finger and placed it into her mouth, licking her finger clean. As she returned to her reading, she felt a hand on her shoulder and a short while later another load of cum splashed across her face, landing mostly on her nose and dangling from it. The next load came almost immediately after and landed right in her eye, forcing her to close it against the burning sensation of the cum. The man who had shot this load then grabbed a handful of her hair and used it to wipe his cock clean.

Load after load rained down on her face, and when there was little face left uncovered with cum, they started cumming in her hair and on her uniform. With one eye still glued shut with cum, Ellie's ability to see the men coming towards her was severely limited. After at least 10 men had cum on her by Ellie's count, she suddenly felt a hand grasp her jaw and turn her face towards an erect cock. The hand pulled her face towards the cock and with only a slight hesitation, Ellie wrapped her lips around it, keeping her one good eye on her book. She bobbed her head along its length, guided by the hand which had moved to the back of her head. After a minute of sucking, the cock pulled halfway out of her mouth and released its load on her tongue, which Ellie let the camera get a good look at before swallowing. Turning back to her book in a lull between loads, Ellie realised she was having fun and that this was definitely something she could do, and wanted to do, more of. She had to fight to keep her face neutral and not smile because the script had said that she must not look either happy or sad during the scene.

The next pair of men approached her from opposite sides, and one pushed her hands down to the table so that he and his friend could get a clear aim at her breasts. The pair came almost simultaneously, covering her white shirt in cum and creating several see-through patches as the cum soaked in, allowing small glimpses of the fact that she was not wearing a bra. The following man took inspiration from the pair before him and before Ellie could raise her book back into her eye-line, he took either side of her shirt in both hands and pulled it open several of the upper buttons, exposing her breasts completely. Manhandling her so she turned to the side slightly, he grabbed her breasts and rubbed them along his cock. Ellie continued reading the book as best she could but the thrusting of his cock against her chest made it difficult to hold it steady. After a short while, Ellie felt the warm cum splash against her neck and the underside of her chin. When she turned back to her desk this cum immediately fell onto the book, covering half the page in cum, which Ellie then turned over, soaking the next page.

The next several loads came from behind Ellie, soaking her hair and the back of her shirt. One man completely stunned Ellie by lifting one of her arms and cumming in her armpit. When he released her arm and it fell back to her side, she felt the cum squelch between her arm and her body. The following man didn't attempt to cum on her at all, instead pulling the book down to the table and cumming all over its pages.

Out of her one good eye, Ellie saw that the teacher was moving around the room, stopping to speak to students. When he reached her table, he bent and spoke to her.

"Good morning, Greene-san. Are you finding the reading, okay?" the teacher asked, stroking his cock.

"Yes, Utada-sensei, I'm okay with it. I'm actually enjoying it a lot." Ellie replied, looking at the teacher and smiling as she felt cum dribbling down her face and several drops falling onto her skirt.

"Excellent. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask for help. I try my best to make new students feel as welcome as possible," he said, cumming on Ellie's face as he did so. He used one of the few dry patches of Ellie's hair to wipe his cock and then moved off to talk to another student. After the teacher had left, the biggest group of men yet surrounded Ellie and within seconds cum was spraying her from all sides, much of it landing on her shirt which was beginning to become more transparent than white, and the cum that hit her exposed chest ran between her breasts and down her stomach, soaking the waistband of her skirt.

When the teacher finally reached the front of the classroom again, he turned to face the class and addressed them. "Has everyone finished the first three chapters?" he asked.

"Yes, Utada-sensei" was murmured throughout the room.

"Good. Now, Kuno-san, what was the reason for Takahiro's visit to his brother's house?" the teacher asked. Ellie saw a woman near the front of the room stand and answer the question. She would have listened to it, but another man had approached her and with a hand on either side of her head, blocking her ears, he shoved his cock into her mouth and began moving her head along it, eventually cumming down her throat.

Ellie had barely swallowed the load when the teacher called on her.

"Thank you, Kuno-san. Greene-san, do you think that Noritoshi answered Takahiro's questions truthfully?" he said.

Ellie stood up, drops of cum falling from her face as she did so, her soaked shirt sticking to her skin, her cum covered bare breasts in full view for the whole class to see, and her face completely drenched in cum. She looked at the teacher, one-eyed, brushed a lock of cum soaked hair from her face, and began to speak.

"I don't think Noritoshi answered truthfully because as Takahiro explained in the first chapter, he and his brother had always disliked each other, and after their mother died, they drifted even further apart. I also think that Noritoshi would benefit from Takahiro believing his lies as he would gain a lot of money with Takahiro out of the picture," Ellie answered. As she spoke, she felt cum land on her ass and spray across her back.

"Excellent answer, Greene-san," the teacher smiled, and Ellie bowed to him, "Ogata-san, why did Takahiro visit his aunt before confronting his brother?"

Ellie sat back down in her chair and felt wet patched beneath her as she sat, someone had cum on her chair while she was standing. After the teacher had quizzed another two students the bell rang, and everyone stood to leave. As she bent down to pick up her schoolbag, Ellie saw the legs of a man walking towards her, and when she began to straighten up to stand, she caught a brief glimpse of Jun before he came all over her face, covering her second eye in cum.

Ellie stood, her vision blurred by the cum that covered and stung her eyes, and slinging her bag onto her shoulder, picked up her cum soaked book and slowly made her way to the front of the classroom, bumping into a few desks as she felt her way along. She dropped the book into the box the teacher was holding and followed her classmates out of the door.

A few seconds after Ellie had walked out of the classroom door, a buzzer sounded, and she heard the director shout "Cut! Great job everyone, this will be a great one."

Standing in the middle of the open space that surrounded the set, Ellie didn't know what to do. People milled around her, but she couldn't make out their faces due to her cum-blurred vision. While she waited for someone to come to help her, she reflected on what she had just done. She knew she had had a good time, and found that she wasn't nervous anymore, nor was she worried about her acting ability. She realised that everyone had been right; she was good at his sort of thing. She was a natural slut. The thought made her smile.

"Ellie!" she heard a voice call, "Ellie are you okay, did you enjoy that? Here let me help you." She felt a tissue wipe across her eyes, and after blinking a few times, she saw the face of Jun.

"I had a great time," Ellie grinned, "I think I can do more of this, I really want to, actually."

"That's great," said Jun, "Kenji will be very pleased. Come this way, it's time for the group photograph. Can you see okay?"

"I think so," said Ellie, blinking a few more times. Her eyes still burned, and she could feel tears mixing with the cum around her tear ducts, but her vision was clear, so she nodded and took Jun's hand as he led her back into the classroom. The entire class was standing in front of the blackboard, with the teacher standing at the front, holding a bunch of flowers. Jun took his position in the back row and Ellie walked up to the teacher and took the flowers he gave her. She looked into the lens of the photographer's camera and smiled the biggest smile she had smiled in a long time, knowing that her move to Japan had been a good idea after all and that she had finally found something she loved to do.

---

A month later, Ellie was standing behind the counter of the porn store, watching a man approach the counter holding a DVD. When he placed it on the counter he looked up at Ellie and then did a double-take. When Ellie picked up the DVD to scan it, she saw why; it was her scene, 'Ellie Greene the foreign exchange cum lover'. She smiled as the man handed her the money, his mouth slightly open.

"Are you..." he began.

"Yes," replied Ellie, "I had a lot of fun making that video, so I hope you cum many times watching me."

The man nervously asked to take a photo and Ellie happily agreed. She picked up the DVD and held it beside her face, making a peace sign with her other hand. The man thanked her and left the store with a look of surprise still on his face.

Ellie was always pleased when people buying her DVD recognised her. Her reluctance to have her photo taken had vanished the moment the first load of cum had hit her face during the filming of her scene, and she had already agreed with Kenji to do many more scenes, as long as Jun was allowed to participate. It seemed only the only right way to thank him for opening her eyes to the world she was now a part of, for awakening the bukkake slut inside her.

ilwcic
ilwcic
25 Followers